Almost Caught

Story Info
Thought we had the house to ourselves. Not for long.
2.9k words
4.06
11k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was grateful when Sasha agreed to talk again. Sasha was gorgeous--23 years old, shoulder-length raven black hair, deep blue eyes she often hid behind a pair of sunglasses or her black-rimmed frames, and a true hourglass figure with perfectly proportioned D-cup breasts. We'd had a good thing going for a while; she was a few years younger than me, but we had fun going out to eat, we laughed at each others' jokes, and we had really, really good sex. When we were alone, we couldn't keep our hands off each other, and we made sure we were alone as much as possible.

When I found out that a friend and I had both matched with her on an online dating site, and that she had actually been seeing both of us at the same time, rather than being upfront about it, I didn't bring it up. When she found out we knew each other, she confronted me about it and decided that it'd be best if she took a break from both of us for a while. We didn't talk for a few weeks, as I wanted to give her some space, but after a while she started texting me again.

Even though we were talking, it wouldn't be for a few more months before we agreed to meet up again in person. We grabbed a bite near her work, and we both apologized for all sorts of things--her for not telling me about my buddy, me for not letting her know when I found out. We both were gracious and accepted that neither of us were exclusive so there were no hard feelings to be had. But, she told me that she felt like she couldn't control herself when she was around me. Which, based on our history, I could understand. So we agreed, daytime hangouts and text conversations for a while. Nothing physical. Nothing sexual.

It only took a few weeks for that to end.

Late one evening, while my roommate was out and I was finishing dinner, Sasha and I were texting as we typically did. I mentioned that I'd just picked up a movie I'd been waiting for, and asked if she wanted to come over and watch, knowing that she'd probably turn me down. To my surprise, she asked what time she should come by. I told her whenever she wanted, and she said she'd be over in a half hour.

I straightened up the living room, and pulled out some blankets since it was a colder night, and my roommate wasn't big on running the heater if he could avoid it. Before long, Sasha was at the door and I welcomed her inside with a hug.

We walked over and sat down on the couch, and I offered her a drink. "I don't think that's a good idea," she said.

"I meant like some water, or something," I replied with a smile. She looked down, a bit embarrassed, and smiled back and said that sounded fine. I turned on the TV and booted up my PS3, then popped into the kitchen to grab a couple glasses. When I filled them and returned, she had curled up in the corner of the couch and pulled a blanket up around her shoulders.

Placing the glass on the table next to the couch, I started the movie and sat opposite her, to give her a little space and help her feel more comfortable. We were watching a Marvel movie, one I'd seen already, so we settled in for a few hours of quips and ass-kicking, each of us blanketed and cozy.

About half way through, Sasha stretched out her legs and set her feet in my lap, still covered by the blanket. I didn't know if that was a signal, but I took the chance and started giving her a foot rub. She flipped on her side, and wiggled her toes as I massaged her feet through the fuzzy socks she wore. I slipped them off and rubbed her soles, then heels, and moved one hand up past her ankles to her calves. Her eyes fluttered for a moment, before she shifted to compose herself and keep watching the movie.

Seizing the invitation, I shifted down the couch and settled with her legs draped over my own, both covered in blankets, and my hands now grazing upward along her curves. Rubbing gently along the underside of her leg, I continued to massage the back of one leg while my other hand slid between her thighs. I looked over at her for a moment, wondering if she might say something, ask me to stop... but she just kept her eyes on the TV, and I caught her biting her lip ever so slightly, her breath catching just a bit.

Slowly, I started rubbing her over her thin denim jeans, long and slow movements up and down the gap between her legs. This definitely had an impact, as her head rolled back and she let out a soft gasp. Rolling over onto her back, she lifted her legs up slightly, and I unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off, still tucked under the blanket. My hand returned to her pussy, still covered by her panties. I felt immediately the result of my foreplay, as the fabric was already soaked through. Leaving them in place, I wedged my fingers between her lips, bunching her underwear up and pressing against her clit. I reached up with my other hand underneath her faded sweatshirt and tank top, snuck under her bra, and groped at her breast, pinching a nipple between my index and middle finger. My hands had found the right buttons, circling and stroking, and Sasha's quiet moans were drowned out by the music and explosions thrumming from the soundsystem.

When I felt she was close, I slipped one finger beneath her drenched panties, putting pressure directly on her clit and slid another inside her pussy. Her nipples hardened under my teasing and edged her closer to climax. As she arched her back, I put my lips against hers and kissed her as she gasped into my mouth, silencing her whimper as my tongue locked with hers.

Once her orgasm crested, and her breathing steadied slightly, I uncovered her from the blanket and sat her up on the couch. Taking off her glasses, I pulled her tops over her head; she unclasped her bra from the front, slipping the straps over her shoulders and off of her back. We sat there for a moment, the light from the TV illuminating her skin in the otherwise dark living room. I put my hand behind her head, balled her hair into my fist, and pulled her in again for a kiss.

It was then we noticed a very bright light coming from around the corner, through the kitchen windows. "Shit! My roommate's home," I said, maybe a little too loudly. I gathered up Sasha's clothes and hastily shut off the TV and PlayStation, she grabbed her glasses, her purse, and the blanket, and we dashed around the corner and down the hall to my room. No sooner had we shut the door than we heard his keys in the lock, and the front door's unmistakeable creak as it opened.

Tossing clothes and purse and glasses on my desk, we wrapped the blanket around ourselves in the center of the room and laughed quietly to each other at our timely exit. But we weren't ready to end the night; she leaned up and kissed me hard, while sliding her last bit of clothing, her still-drenched panties, off of her hips. I broke the kiss to take her tits in my hands and push them together, wrapping my lips around one nipple and then the other. With my hands and lips occupied, Sasha unbuckled my belt and slid my pants and boxers down my legs, releasing my cock to flop against her leg before she slid it between her hands, helping it warm up even more than it already had. As she did, the blanket fell from our shoulders, leaving us naked from head to toe in the cold, dark room.

We kept playing there uncovered for a few minutes until Sasha pushed away from my attention to her breasts, climbed onto the bed, and got on her knees, beckoning me toward her. When I took my place in front of her, she took my now fully-primed shaft and slipped it all the way to the back of her throat, her soft, warm tongue massaging the vein along the base. She kept my cock there for a few moments, running her tongue from side to side and nearly gagging, before pulling me back out and sucking on my head, popping it briefly from her mouth before slowly pulling it back in. I nearly stumbled back as she continued sucking, looking down into her eyes as one of her hands cupped my balls while the other was between her own legs.

Though I don't often cum from getting head, the whole situation, fingering her on the couch, running naked to my room, making out and playing with each other in the darkness, was getting me close. I wasn't ready for that yet, so I put my hands on her shoulders, guided her mouth away from me, and laid her down on my sheets. I pushed her upward, placing her head on the pillows, and spread her legs out before me. She knew I wanted to go down on her--she always enjoyed it when I did--but she grabbed me by my forearms to pull me on top of her, and her mouth found mine hungrily. And as we made out once more, she reached down and pulled me inside of her, gasping as she did. We kissed deeply as I slipped within, thrust after thrust pushing her into the mattress and her hair into the pillows. She wanted it hard, and I obliged, fucking her deep as our kisses kept her cries from alerting my roommate down the hallway.

I reluctantly drew back from our kiss so I could pull her even deeper, lifting her legs over my shoulder and pushing her ass slightly into the air. I checked to make sure she was alright, her head angled as it was between two pillows and the mattress, before placing my hand on her throat and squeezing gently but with force to keep her held down. I looked her in the eyes, and she nodded... and I slammed my cock hard and fast into that tight, wet snatch that I'd missed for so long. I kept my fingers around her neck, with my other hand holding down one of her wrists, as I pounded her deep, her soft sobs those of pleasure, eyes closed and mouth agape as I felt the walls of her pussy tense, contract, and squeeze against my boner. I loosened my grip and she buried her face into the pillow next to her, biting down as she tried to keep silent the wave that rippled from her core outward to her curled toes and up to the ends of her hair fanned out around her face.

Still with energy to spare, I kept going, knowing I could ride that wave into one after another. Bringing her legs down, I got in close and again took her nipples in hand, one rolled between my fingers, the other flicked and circled by my tongue, as I thrust my groin against her own. "God," she moaned, her silent plea a prayer to continue, giving me a boost of confidence as I impaled her as deep as possible and held there, while rolling my hips in a circle and using my free hand to tease her cherry. "Holy fuck," she cried, and the wave we were riding crashed into another orgasm, her tight pink box gripping me as I stayed buried to the hilt.

"One more?" I asked, and she closed her eyes and nodded her approval enthusiastically. I pulled out, laid down on the bed, and helped her sit up from her last aftershock. Sasha wobbled to her knees, and guided herself onto me once more, eyes fluttering as she slid all the way down. She propped her hands against the wall and began to ride slowly, her tits swinging in front of my face. I reached around her waist and grabbed her ass, squeezing as her hips picked up rhythm and her breasts clapped against one another. I lifted my head up to suck on her tits, and she must have been more sensitive than she had let on because as soon as my lips made contact with her chest, her body jerked violently.

"Oh... my... God..." she whispered and whimpered simultaneously as she kept bouncing her pussy on my dick wildly, her ass cheeks clapping louder than we realized against my skin. I was lucky my bed was low to the carpeted ground and didn't have a headboard, otherwise she would have been slamming it against the wall and the floor as she came harder than I'd seen her do before. Which only brought me closer to the edge, her pussy squeezing my cock like a smooth, slick vice as her last orgasm vibrated throughout her body. As Sasha's last shudders rippled through her nerves, I pulled out and laid her on her back again, and with just a few strokes I exploded with such force that even though I was aiming for her stomach, jets of cum covered her chest and some even spattered her chin. It was one of the best cumshots I'd ever experienced, and left me nearly as breathless as she was.

Grateful that I kept a water bottle in my room, I offered her a drink, which she took gladly, before I gulped greedily at what she'd left behind. Our energy exhausted, we realized once again just how cold it was in the house, so I pulled her close against my body and held her tightly to keep her warm. When she'd caught her breath and wasn't chilled any longer, I got up from the bed, pulled the discarded blanket around my waist, and peaked out of the doorway to look down the hall. My roommate's door was closed, with a dim light shining that meant he was probably watching his own TV or on his laptop. I quietly tiptoed out and pulled open the linen closet door, grabbing one of my towels before turning on my heel back to my room.

I sat back on the edge of the bed and pulled my covers up her legs to help keep her warm, and handed her the towel. She cleaned herself off, wiping ropes off of her belly and her boobs, and sat upright while wrapping herself in my sheets.

"That was too close," she giggled, smiling as she reached over to my desk and put her glasses back on.

"No risk, no reward," I teased, and kissed her deeply for a moment. She broke away from the kiss reluctantly, and picked up her bra from the floor.

"Uh uh, no," she said. "I don't think either of us has the energy for that again." She smiled again, and started dressing. I pulled on clothes of my own, gathered her purse and keys, and we walked to the bedroom door. Again, I peeked my head out; this time, there was nothing but darkness and silence coming from down the hall. We walked silently to the front door, which I opened slowly to avoid the screech of the hinges, and escorted her back to her car. Saying our goodbyes, and with one more kiss goodnight, Sasha got in her car, turned the engine, and took off into the night.

The next morning, I left to head to church before my roommate woke up. After the service, while hanging out in the courtyard waiting for the next service to start, my roommate joined me, his guitar case at his side.

"Morning," I said while sipping my breakfast tea.

"Good morning, yourself," he said. Leaning in discreetly, he asked, "Did you have a girl over last night?"

A little surprised that he'd bring it up in our present location, I looked down into my cup, took a gulp that burned a bit going down, and then back over to him.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Hope we didn't keep you up or anything..." I said, doing my best to play it cool.

He opened up his guitar case, pulling out his tuner and plucking at the strings. "No, it's fine. I just saw a car out front coming home. I put my headphones on and watched a movie, no worries." Tightening one of the tuning pegs, he finished saying, "Just let me know next time, yeah?"

I nodded back, told him of course I would, and went back to my tea.

Unfortunately that would be the last time Sasha and I would wind up seeing each other. We kept in touch, but not long after that, she met a guy who she connected with and they've been together ever since. I was happy for her, she deserved someone who would treat her well.

But a few years later, when we were catching up over text and talking about how our love lives were going, even with a guy who made her happier than she had been before--she still confessed I was the best she'd ever had.