The Gift

Story Info
Tina wants her best friend pregnant at the same time.
2.4k words
4.09
19k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers

"So, are you going to fuck Sherry or not?" my wife snapped at me. She immediately covered her mouth with her hand and started to laugh.

To be fair, this wasn't the first time she had asked me, it was just the most direct. We were not this type of couple. We weren't swingers, we hadn't opened our marriage, this was special.

My wife, Tina, and Sherry had been friends forever. Growing up together, they did everything together, shared everything together. For years they had this fantasy of having kids at the same time. They wanted their kids could grow up together the same way. Tina just found out she was pregnant. This immediately sparked a problem; Sherry wasn't in a relationship and not likely to be preggers anytime soon.

I have no idea what discussion took place the first time, I only know when Tina first broached the subject.

We were sitting in front of the fire; I was enjoying a nice glass of wine. Tina wasn't enjoying her hot chocolate.

"Would you ever consider getting Sherry pregnant?" Tina suddenly asked out of the blue.

I just about spit my wine. Tine went on to give a summary of the conversations she had been having with Sherry.

It started with Sherry complaining that Tina had 'sperm on demand' and she couldn't even get a date.

This part I didn't understand, Sherry was hot. On the petite side standing only 5'2", had a slim body and nice little A cup tits. Her hair was a dirty blonde and flowed past her shoulders. She wasn't as hot as Tina, but a super close second. Tina was a little taller at 5'7", long dark brown hair, and had more of the classic pin-up body, curvy hips, and topped off with a set of Cs.

They felt their dream of having their kids grow up together was starting to fall apart making them both upset. You can imagine it was only a small hop to one of them suggesting I fill in the missing piece. This seemed a better idea than anything else suddenly, their kids would be half siblings. Once that idea was on the table the discussion took off, they talked through all their issues, challenges, and concerns in one afternoon.

"Here is what we thought would work," Tina had started ignoring the fact I hadn't said anything yet, "We would want it to feel natural for everyone, so no turkey baster shit. We don't want it to feel like a process or a medical procedure. I would want you to treat her like you treat me. You would make love to her. How does that sound so far?"

I felt I had to be careful, 'how did it sound?' terrific. However, my first concern was my wife. I didn't want her to feel jealous or have any negative feelings about this.

"How does it sound to you?" I asked her.

Tina looked at me thoughtfully for a moment, "I love and trust you; I love and trust Sherry, I know she would be delighted to have a baby. I have given this a lot of thought; I have imagined it in my head. All I see is two people I love sharing a special gift."

"I would be happy to do my part" I tried sounding as stoic as possible.

"Fuck off!" Tina snapped at me, "You would love to fuck Sherry, I know you would, what man wouldn't. I am asking you if you are ok with being a father to Sherry's child?"

"So how does that part work?" I continued remaining serious.

"You would be the cool Uncle," Tina said thoughtfully, "we would probably have an age-appropriate conversations as they grow up; 'Daddy sperm and Mommy egg' and all that. They would know you are the biological father."

I had spent most of the week avoiding the question and answering with questions of my own. I didn't want to appear too eager to jump into bed with Tina's best friend. I also didn't want Tina to feel uncomfortable in any way. I was super excited, but it wasn't worth our marriage and their friendship.

Back to this evening and the question that had been put to me so bluntly.

"Yes," I answered, "I would love to fuck your best friend."

Tina smiled a loving smile at me. She was going to be fine with this. Everything she was doing; she was doing out of love for me and Sherry. This was going to be ok.

She came over and gave me a very passionate kiss.

"I love you," she started, "I love you are willing to do this for Sherry. I get there is more to it than a roll for you, Sherry will be thrilled. I am going to call her and give her the news."

From the other room I heard only Tina's part of the conversation except for a couple of squeals I heard from the other end.

"Yes, he is happy...," I heard Tina say, "we discussed it all in detail. I told him to treat you nice...... Tuesday? Are you sure? Ok, why don't you come over around 7 and we will do supper... first."

Tina came back into the room to let me know Sherry was delighted. She also explained some science around ovulation that I didn't really pay attention to, but Tuesday was the right time to start.

"I am going to clear your pipes tonight, then no more ejaculation until Tuesday." Tina explained.

That was going to be five days without sex of any kind. I was also going to be with someone new. I was setting myself up to be called quick draw. I tried explaining this to Tina and she suggested I make sure Sherry was taken care of first then. She then went on to explain in practical matters, it was better if Sherry had an orgasm while I was still inside her, after I ejaculate. Something about the cervix sucking up the sperm.

"So twice?" I asked, "She needs to cum twice?"

"I don't think she will complain about that." Tina confirmed with me.

That night we got busy as I needed to 'clear my pipes'. Tina kept asking me questions about how excited I was to fuck Sherry. I wasn't completely comfortable, but Tina seemed generally interested in my answers.

"I am going to miss fucking you." She whispered in my ear was she rode me, "For you it will be a 5 day wait, for me it will be almost 10 days. You will need to load her up for at least 4 or 5 days in a row. If it doesn't happen this month, we do it again next month."

It doesn't sound sexy, but whispered into your ear, by your wife, while she is riding your cock, puts it into a whole other context.

Tina leaned in even closer and whispered into my ear "She is going to love feeling your cock sliding in and out of her cunt. She will be on her back with her legs pulled up so you can get in deep. I bet she has never had a cock as nice as yours. You know she has always had a bit of a crush on you."

That was what did it, I exploded into my wife the moment she told me the other woman I was going to fuck had a crush on me. It was incredible. Sparkles flashed around my head and ever inch of my body shuddered.

"I guess you are looking forward to this." Tina smiled down at me as I came back down from my orgasm.

By the time the evening rolled around the following night I was dreading bedtime. I was horny, thinking about my upcoming time with Sherry, and I knew I wasn't getting any tonight.

Tina cuddled into me with her head on my chest and playfully licked my nipple. She then reached down and gave my cock a tug.

"No fair!" I told her, "Don't start something I can't finish."

"Don't worry," Tina smiled, "this is just priming the pump. I am going to bring you to the brink, so you have lots to give Sherry on Tuesday."

True to her word she stroked me, slowed down, stroked me again, slowed down again. At one point she told me we were playing with fire and probably close to an accident happening. She then kissed me goodnight.

I considered sneaking into the bathroom and quickly pumping one out, but that didn't seem fair. Tuesday, I had a job to do, and I should be as ready I could be. Instead, I lay awake and thought about what was to come (or not).

Tina continued her torture each night.

By the time the weekend rolled around I was sure I going to have a wet dream before Tuesday could arrive.

Tuesday arrives and Tina made a lovely supper for the three of us. Sherry turned up at 7 promptly in tight jeans and a casual blouse. When she walked in the door, she walked right up to me and kissed me on the lips.

"Good evening, temporary husband." She said, "I had to get that out of the way before things became Awkward."

The three of us laughed. She was correct, we had known each other too long to make any of the awkward. Over dinner we discussed anything else.

When dinner was over, we got up to clear the table.

"Leave that to me," Tina told us, "Why don't you two go and get started."

"Did you want to be in the room?" Sherry asked.

This was the one part that hadn't been discussed. Which was funny as every other detail had been.

"You two go ahead, I will come in after the deed is done, if that's ok?" Tina confirmed.

Sherry took my hand and led me to the bedroom. The sheets had been changed that day and every was clean and tidy. A couple of candles were burning to add a nice scent to the room.

Sherry unbuttoned my shirt and slide it off. She then kissed my chest and whispered, "Thank you."

She then undid my belt and opened my jeans. I was rock hard already. She released my cock from my underwear and slid it into her mouth.

"Oh Christ!" I stammered, "We really can't do that for too long or we will lose everything I have saved up for the week. Let's make sure you are ready."

She pushed my cock deep into her throat in one quick movement and then released me.

"Ok," she said, "But I think I owe you a thank you when this is done."

My cock literally hurt, I was so hard, it felt like something might snap or pop.

I kissed Sherry deeply and started to undo her blouse. She had on a light cotton bralette and quickly undid the front clasp. Her small but pretty tits were now presented to me. Her nipples were poking straight out. I leaned down and licked each nipple. Sherry shuddered and let out a light moan. I brought my hand up and gave one of them a squeeze. I then dropped to my knees and stopped to admire the curves of her hips and the slight indent from the seam in pushing into her vaginal lips.

I undid her jeans and slid them down. Her panties matched her bra, also a soft cotton. I slide them down as well revealing her pussy. Her mound was covered in soft light-coloured hair. I put my hand on her stomach and pushed her gently back, so she was sitting on the bed. I pulled up her legs and opened her flower. I then ran my tongue from her ass to her clit. She moaned loudly and gave a slight vibration all over. I worked up and down her folds opening everything up. She tasted fantastic. Each pass up and down her lips I would spend a little extra time sucking her clit in to my mouth. Her hand moved to the back of my head and pulled me tighter each time. In no time at all she was riding my face to an explosive orgasm.

"Oh god," She panted, "I am ready, you need to fuck me now."

Before we settled in, she reached over to her purse and pulled out a small vibrator.

"After you cum," She explained, "I need to cum as well, it helps the cervix pick up the sperm."

"Yes," I response, "Tina explained it to me."

Referencing my wife while explaining how I was going to fuck her best friends felt strange.

We climbed back onto the bed, and she put a pillow under her bum.

I lined up and entered her. All pussy feels the same and they all feel different.

Sherry was very wet, and I slid right in as she grunted a little. What was different was the pressure points. Tina's pussy gripped me differently than Sherry's. I could tell I was fucking someone different.

"It's been a while since I felt that." Sherry commented, "I miss that feeling, a hard cock opening going deep inside me. Keep going, give me everything you have been saving up!"

Predictably, it didn't take all that long. Within a minute or two I was at my peek. It felt like my orgasm was coming from my fingers and toes. Everything inside me lit up and pumped it all into Sherry.

"Oh wow!" Sherry exclaimed, "Hold still, stay where you are, don't pull out. Make me pregnant."

Sherry slides the vibrator between us and in no time, she was cumming again.

We stayed in that position for about 10 minutes smiling at each other. Occasionally one of us would lean down or up for a deep kiss.

After a time, I pulled out and fell to my side. Sherry removed the pillow from under her and turned to the side. I was spooned up behind her with my arm around her middle.

"Thank you," Sherry sounded like she was crying, "All good, happy tears, I euphoric right now. I don't know if it was just a great fuck or the idea of getting pregnant, but I haven't felt like this...ever."

We lay there together and drifted off to sleep. I heard Tina come in and climb into the bed behind me.

She kissed my neck and gave me a hug. I heard a gentle buzzing and realized she had her vibrator out. She kept kissing and nibbling my neck until she gripped me tighter and trembled.

"I needed that!" She whispered, "Wish I could have your cock too, but that will have to wait."

The three of us fell asleep.

APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers