Almost Third Base

Story Info
Mr Wilkes explores my ass with a dildo.
1k words
3.95
15.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had screwed up my biology grades. That meant I needed one more point to get into Bondberg college.

One more point that my art teacher Mr Wilkes could give me.

"One -- Two -- Three", he had counted. Counting the points that I needed. And counting the holes I had.

Failing biology meant I had to do number three. For me it was anal or bust.

I knew that and he knew that. And he did not give anything for free.

On the first day he had explored my sphincter with his thumb, pushing into my ass, before abruptly pulling out and sending me away, strangely unfulfilled.

Now, today, I was walking up the steps to his studio again. I buzzed and stepped in.

As usual, he was sitting behind his desk. He had one of the little flags in his hands. It was the little flag that he had made from my panties that he had kept after our first encounter.

He had removed the little red ball that was stuck on top of it. On the table was a little brown ball.

Now I understood the little balls. It was red for fucking and brown for anal. How fitting. I was about to join the club of the girls, the club of my schoolmates, that he had fucked up the ass.

There were about two dozen little flags in the bowl on his desk. Each made from an innocent girl's panties. And most had a brown ball on top.

He placed the flag on the table. The red ball was off, the brown ball was ready to be stuck on.

I was also ready.

"How are you today?" he asked casually.

"I am fine."

"What can I do for you today?"

"I am here for the lesson."

"What lesson?"

"I am here for the anal lesson."

"So what can I do for you today?"

"You can fuck me up my ass today."

"What is the magic word?"

"Please fuck me up the ass."

"Again!"

"Mr Wilkes, please fuck me up my ass!"

"Good girl. Go and take your stuff off. I will get ready."

This time I was a bit better prepared. I had showered and shaved, and I felt clean. Not like last time where the smell of my rectum followed me home.

Mr Wilkes returned. I had disrobed and stood stark naked in front of him. He looked approvingly at my freshly shaved pussy.

"Good, I like it when girls take good care of hygiene. Get on the sofa, on the knees."

I knew that position, I balanced my body on the sofa, my legs apart, my bum sticking out towards him. I used my hands to spread my cheeks so that he could see my asshole.

Whizz, whizz, whizz. As usual, the flash of his camera was getting off. I was used to that now.

He sat down next to me. The jar with lubricant in his hand. His right hand rested on my cheek, pulling it further apart.

"Ah, girl. I think we have some hair to take care off here." And he pulled one of the hairs around my sphincter.

"Ouch," I felt ashamed. I did not know I had hairs on my ass.

But Mr Wilkes was prepared. He got a disposable razor from his desk and a spray bottle of shaving cream. He sprayed the cool liquid between my cheeks and started working the razor around my hole. Then he wiped the excess cream off.

"That is much better." He bent over, lowered his face to my bum, then took his hands to spread my cheeks and started licking my asshole. Over it, around it, and then he pulled more, opening it and sticking his tongue in.

I was 18 and my art teacher was licking my asshole. Shivers ran through my body. How could something so dirty feel so good?

His fingers worked their way forward towards my clit. Two fingers circled my clit while his tongue circled my rectum.

He stopped, picked up the jelly jar and as on the day before put it on his thumb. His thumb again came to rest on my asshole. He pushed. This time I offered no resistance. I opened my asshole for him to push his thumb in.

"Where is my finger now?" he asked, just as on day one.

"In my ass."

He pulled it out.

"Where is my finger now?" he asked again.

"Out."

"Where should my finger be?" he asked.

"In my ass."

"What is the magic word?"

"Please stick your finger in my ass", I responded, slowly learning a script.

"Is that all?"

"Mr Wilkes, please stick your finger in my ass."

"Just my finger?"

"Stick your cock in my ass!" Gradually I was getting familiar with the script that he liked.

"What is the magic word?"

"Mr Wilkes, please stick your cock in my ass."

He continued massaging my ass with his thumb. He stopped.

"I think it is too early for that."

He got up, and got a small dildo from his desk. He lubed it up.

"What is this?"

"A dildo."

"What do you want me to do with it?"

"Stick it into my ass."

"What?"

"Mr Wilkes, please stick the dildo into my ass."

"What?"

"Please, please stick the dildo in my ass. Please, stick it in my ass."

He circled my sphincter a few times with the dildo. Then he stopped.

"I think we are done for today."

I deflated. Why did he string me out so much?

"Mr Wilkes, please, please stick the dildo in my ass. Please, stick it in my ass." I begged.

"Not today. You are too greedy, girl. Maybe tomorrow. Yes, maybe tomorrow. When I feel like it. Not when you feel like it."

And with that I found myself back on the street in front of his studio.

I was 18 and an older man had just licked my asshole. And I had begged him to stick a dildo into it. And he refused. And I had begged him again.

I wanted nothing more than Mr Wilkes sticking a dildo into my ass. Actually, there was one thing I wanted more: I wanted him to stick his cock into my ass.

"Please, Mr Wilkes, fuck my ass." -- these words echoed through my mind for the rest of the day.