All Comments on 'Alone Ch. 06'

by literallynotme

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

A good story but I don’t believe for one moment she had an orgasm. She would have been dry and ripped and bleeding. And he killed and raped so there is no goddamn way he would have apologized.

He knows he’s going to be caught and given the death penalty. It’s Florida. If he was willing and able to set her on fire while she was alive, he wouldn’t be apologizing for choking her with his cock.

If you’re going to write a sociopath, do it right.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Beautiful.

literallynotmeliterallynotme5 months agoAuthor

@Whackdoodle

I get the concerns about the lack of believability. I really hate when I'm reading something of this genre and the victim goes from defiant and miserable to a simpering slut in the space of a few paragraphs. I really wanted the shame and humiliation to be a central part of the torment though, as opposed to just the pain. Also, while certainly there'd be damage after the first three rapes, and I wanted to write something realistic, and disturbing, I simply don't like writing graphic sadism to that level. It's just a turn off for me.

When it comes to whether or not the rapist would've apologized, and how he's written in general, I included that, and a few other more humanizing scenes, not to make him sympathetic, but in order to highlight the absurdity and unpredictability of his character. I felt like that would allow more introspection on Jane's part, and make that unpredictability feed into her own fear more.

While I know what I've written isn't for everyone, I hope you still enjoy it!

twxoxo1twxoxo15 months ago

Loving that I don't know what is going to happen next!! Love the characters you've created! Thanks for the story

majapromajapro3 months ago

even a sociopath can say 'sorry', belief me i know. But in the end, only for themselves, for their own gain

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous