Alone Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was intrigued now though. "Nah, we're gonna do the facefuckin' thing." He said bluntly, giving me a wicked smile.

With that, he opened the door and forced me out, before opening the back door and gesturing for me to get in. I did so without complaint, eager to get back into the warmth of the car. He did the same, sitting next to me, rubbing his hands together.

"There's no heating back here." He said immediately.

"This is Florida, and it's the back of a cop car, of course there's no damn heating." I snapped in response, rubbing the soles of my feet, trying to get some feeling back into them.

He didn't have a response for that. That's when I realized, he'd never even been arrested before. I turned to him, confused.

"Have you never even been in the back of a cop car before?" I demanded.

He looked unimpressed. "Lie down." He replied tersely.

I did so, lying on my back across the seat and bunching my legs up, resting my feet on the cool glass of the window. I watched as he kneeled down awkwardly in the footwell and laid his cock out next to me. I tried to crane my neck back, but I couldn't get the angle right. I knew the straighter I could get my throat, the easier this would be for both of us. I saw him take my phone back out of his pocket as I struggled to get into a suitable position.

"Really? You're still filming all this? Haven't you got enough?" I snapped, glaring up at him in disgust.

He laughed. "I'm facefucking a cop with tits the size of mars, you think I ain't gonna film it?"

I hung my head back over the edge of the seat. "Well fucking get on with it then.* I retorted bitterly.

He didn't reply, instead just lining up the tip of his cock on my nose. The smell wasn't as bad now, though it smelled a lot more like my breath than anything else. I opened my mouth wide and looked up at him, just able to see his face past the thick slab of meat resting across my temple. He might not have taken a woman in this position before, but he clearly knew what to do with the hole I'd presented him with, sliding the tip of his length into my mouth. It was only when he started testing the limits of how far he could get it, pushing against the entrance to my throat, that I realized I had a problem. The belt. There was no way I'd be able to take his monster down my throat with that belt around my neck. I slapped at his legs, trying to get his attention, but by that point, he'd expended the last of his patience with me.

I didn't think it was even possible, given the belt, but he made it work, forcing himself inside, somehow making it past the belt, and hilting his entire length in my throat, forcing me to close my eyes as his balls draped across my face. He let out a blissful sigh as he bottomed out, having finally found a hole that could take his entire length. I was not in bliss though. There was practically no lubrication to speak of, and I felt every ring of my esophagus spasming as his fat cock rubbed against them. My entire neck was crying out in torment, and I could feel the blockage the entire way down, all the way down to my sternum.

"Holy shit, that's wild. This is- this my new favorite thing." He got out with a laugh. "Damn, I wish you could see this. Your neck's bulging, goddamn!" He added, sounding sickeningly fascinated with what his abuse was doing to me.

I don't know if he was expecting a reply, though I would've thought even he would've been able to figure out I couldn't respond when I had his massive python occupying half my neck. I kept trying to slap at his legs, and when that didn't work, I started desperately pulling at the belt, but it was pulled fast around my neck. I couldn't even worm a pinky finger in there. Only after nearly a minute of this, as I started getting seriously light-headed from the lack of air, did he finally pull out again. I rolled over and burst into a coughing fit once he was clear, to which he looked unimpressed.

"Come on, you suggested this." He said bluntly after a moment, slapping my cheek with his meat.

"You're meant to fucking move!" I got out furiously, looking up at him, tears streaming down my face. "I was choking!" I added indignantly.

He actually looked a little bit embarrassed at that, which, I had to admit, took me off-guard for a moment, and managed to defuse my anger by confusion alone.

"I know you said you were going to kill me, but please don't kill me like this." I said tearfully after a moment, still catching my breath.

I wasn't expecting what he said next, to the point that I had to do a double take.

"What?" I asked, terribly confused now, convinced I must've misheard him.

"I said I'm sorry, goddamn!" He replied impatiently, still looking a little embarrassed.

"You're-" I began, but I was so terribly confused, I didn't know how to continue.

He was sorry he'd almost let me choke to death on his cock. He was sorry about that. He wasn't sorry about killing my partner. He wasn't sorry about raping me, four times, and threatening to immolate me and send the videos of that, and my rape, to my father. He wasn't sorry for the man he killed out in Savannah, or the woman who's car he'd stolen, who he'd probably also raped, killed, and stuffed in the trunk of her own car. No, he was sorry he made me choke on his cock. I shook my head in disbelief and got back into position. He seemed to realize I wasn't going to reply, and lined his cock back up with my mouth. I was about to open my mouth again, but I figured if he was actually sorry, then maybe I had just the slightest amount of leeway.

"Can you take the belt off my neck?" I asked quietly, looking him in the eyes again.

He stopped for a moment, locking eyes with me. Eventually, he sighed, but didn't say anything. I watched as his hands went to my neck, and after a moment of discomfort as he pulled the prong clear of the buckle, I felt a sudden, intoxicating freedom as he pulled it free of my neck. He put it aside and looked back down at me.

"You better make me cum." He said firmly.

"I will." I promised, and opened my mouth wide once more.

12