Alone in the Sauna

Story Info
A woman spends time alone in the sauna.
1.4k words
4
8.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relaxed in the sauna, she looked around in the neon blue haze. The pod was small and her slouched posture filled the bench. The day had been dedicated to relaxation and self care at the spa, and late into the evening, this detoxifying sauna was the final phase.

She enjoyed the time alone, although to be honest, she enjoyed the intimate company of others more. She looked past the skimpy towel which barely covered her ass to see her legs glistening with fine beads of perspiration. With satisfaction she realised that the toxins were being ejected from her body, leaving her refreshed and healthy. She pictured her own body, naked and sprawled over fresh white sheets and the eroticism of the image made her squirm in her seat and she rubbed her thighs together.

She reached forward and checked that the latch was thrown to 'do not disturb'. A sheer blind protected her from prying eyes but she knew that the dim backlight would conceal her. She cast her towel aside and reclined even deeper, the wetness under her butt lubricating the wooden seat beneath her. She reached for the sky letting her entire body stretch, then her hands landed on her crown and her fingers trailed downward in a ritual self massage.

Her own fingers and palms worked in tandem, rhythmically caressing the skin and muscles, working their way through her hair, down each cheek and pausing in the nape of her neck. The tactile sensation around her neck aroused her entire body, and she felt a feint swelling in her pussy. Her hands travelled onwards across proud collarbones and addressed the needs of her bosom. She could feel her entire body responding, a strange combination of warmth and a chill making her skin tingle all over and cry out for more attention.

Her hands rested gently - one on her chest feeling her breath while the other sat across her belly, one finger curiously curling inside her moist navel. She let her mind travel and it accessed warm memories - thoughts of joy - feelings of desire - and a hint of lust.

Her eyes tilted upwards and she caught glimpse of a green light reflected in the soft neon glow of the sauna. It was a colour that was unmistakable. She'd encountered it before, but never at the spa.

A hidden camera.

Her instant reaction was surprise, which quickly gave way to anger. Who the fuck has put that there, she wondered. It was only a small spa and she was familiar with all the workers, including the elderly gent who owned the business. She trusted them all. In fact, most of them had not only seen her naked but massaged and waxed in the most intimate of places.

She closed her eyes and focused. Who? Who would have installed a hidden camera there. Systematically her mind worked through a list of the staff, the regular customers, the cleaners. And then she smiled. Yes. That would be him. She didn't feel uneasy any longer. In fact, as she pictured his body in her mind, it turned her on.

She decided to give him a show. It might get her some attention outside of the sauna too. She was not a stranger to the excitement of exposing her naked body in public. But this would be a special thrill - knowing that he would be watching her gorgeous toned body in action.

Her hand on the chest inched toward a breast and tweaked the nipple. She knew that he liked this. He loved to caress and knead women's breasts - to dive within them and bury himself - coming up for air only long enough to gulp the flesh into his mouth and swirl his tongue around the areola.

The other hand left the comfort of her navel and worked downward along soft and tender skin, fingers brushing lightly at the edge of her fine bush. Her legs parted subtly and she felt the searing heat from the sauna, radiating against the tender skin between her legs.

At an instant the hand plunged to her thigh gap to repel the heat, and in doing so her palm landed squarely on her pubis while the fingers trickled along her slit like a river over a waterfall.

The instant arousal at her own touch surprised her, and slowly her palm began to circle, slowly and softly at first, then with growing pressure as she felt the moistness well from deep within. Her eyes fixed to the camera, and she thought of him, and how it would feel to accommodate his hand between her legs.

Her breasts cried for attention and her fingers found a mind of their own, digging into the flesh, squeezing and tugging the nipples until they almost hurt. It made her exhale a little yelp, and she realised that she'd actually been moaning for some time.

She wondered if passers by had heard. Or if the camera had a microphone. Good - she thought. This is my show and I don't care.

A single finger plunged inside her and it made her gasp. That delicious feeling of initial entry - the pleasure of the first time she was opened, stretched, explored. The finger plunged deeper and the feelings of lust grew.

This was how she loved to be loved. Completely and utterly. Hands ravaging her breasts, and hands, fingers, cocks, tongues fucking her below. All she needed now was a man's mouth and his body. Lips to press against her neck. And a strong body to hold hard against her torso.

She longed to feel the line of his ribs pressed hard against hers, and the ridges of his abs against her tummy. But even more, she longed for his erect cock pressed firmly against her skin.

She let her mind run and imagined the slippery sweat between them, letting his manhood effortlessly slide against her soft flesh, and then as she slipped her delicate finger out of her longing pussy, his cock would magically find its way to her entrance to replace it.

Her pussy would be wet, twitching, desperate to be engaged and so she would hook her legs around his torso and pull him aggressively toward her so he had no option but to plunge his cock deep within, opening her wider and making her eyes roll back as her tongue would fall out.

His head would plunge into her cleavage, and while she cupped his head into her, they would thrust their hips in unison, both seeking more connection - deeper - longer - exploring the inside of her body.

But he was not here - her imagination was all that she had. Would it be enough? Possibly. She knew that he was watching her. They had a connection at a distance. She whispered his name and fingers disappeared deep within her pussy. The other hand circled her clit.

Faster and harder.

She stared to the camera, connecting with him. Their eyes locked through a maze of circuits. She traced how their pleasure was shared - from her fingers, through her cunt, via the camera to his eyes, and she imagined his strong hand wrapped around his hard cock. His fist would piston back and forth while his eyes glued to hers through the screen. The head of his cock would appear with each thrust of his grip, and she imagined that the rhythm of her fingering was synchronised with his jerks.

Deep within her she felt a spark - her orgasm was on the build. She thought of him and knew that he would love her to cum. She imagined that he was ready too. His cock twitching with desire and balls ready to explode. Steady - she continued her actions. Circle. Plunge. Circle. Plunge.

And then it was almost at the surface. She spread her legs wide for the final few thrusts and she came. Exploding like a star. Her pussy squirted a short spurt of cum that dripped off her body to the towel that she had earlier cast asunder.

She was puffed, spent, and her head rolled back and her eyes left the lens.

She was pleased with her performance - she had enjoyed the show. She hoped that he did too. For a moment, she wondered what it would mean when they next met in person, but she cast the thought out of her mind. For now, she was happy and relaxed - it had been a good day at the spa.