Alpha Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look beautiful little one." He brushed a kiss over her knuckles. She rolled her eyes but couldn't help the smile.

"Thank you." She cast a glance over the two men. "You're not looking too bad yourselves."

Both men wore grey suits. Drago's was darker and underneath he wore a pale blue shirt and a tie that matched her dress. Lucius wore a white shirt and a thin black tie. Lucius winked at her.

"We have to step up our game when you're around. You pull focus."

He looked back to Drago whose hands were balled in tight fists at his sides. Lucius could see a nerve ticking in Drago's jaw.

"I'll go tell the car we're nearly ready." Lucius moved passed Drago and out of the heavy front doors. Ealasaid looked at the floor unable to meet Drago's hungry gaze.

"Does it look OK?"

Drago came forward and reached out to touch her arm. Running his fingers down her skin he spoke.

"You look," he couldn't finish his sentence. Instead he linked his fingers with hers and pulled her through the house.

"Wait I thought we had to go?"

"They can fucking wait." His teeth were gritted and his voice was terrifying.

He pushed open the door to his study and pulled her inside. Pulling her to him he pressed her back against the door and closing it. He pushed the stole from her shoulders before running his hands down her waist to hold her ass. She sighed and lifted up. Even in her heels she barely reached his shoulder and she struggled to get closer. She could feel his hard length press against her stomach and her eyes closed as his large hands kneaded her ass.

Drago lent down and kissed her roughly. He assaulted her mouth; nipping, teasing and licking until she parted her lips beneath his. He rolled his hips and heard her soft moan. He still wasn't close enough, not where she needed him to be.

Wrapping an arm around her waist he walked to the desk and swept his free hand over the surface. Papers, books, the phone and his laptop went flying, making her giggle against his mouth. He set her down on the edge and spread her legs with his thumbs on her inner thighs. Slowly he ran his finger down the pale blue silk of her panties. He groaned as he felt her juices already soaking the materiel. He hooked his fingers under the tiny straps that ran along her hip, pulled them down her legs and clutched the small thong in his fist.

He could feel her fingers at his belt and she freed him. He pushed her dress up as she pulled his boxers down and his cock sprang free. She took him in her hand but he caught hold of her wrist and shook his head once.

"Don't. if you touch me I'll cum." Leaning his forehead against her he stepped closer and felt her warm opening on the head of his cock. "I want to be inside you when I cum."

She shuddered at his words but guided him into her. He pulled her legs up and held her against him with one arm. His other hand was balled in a fist around her thong and he rested it on the desk as he thrust slowly.

He was already close, with nothing more than a look and a touch this girl could drive him to madness. He lent down to kiss her neck. The gold chains were cold against his lips but he barely noticed as her hot pussy gripped him tightly. Her hands held the lapels of his jacket and he could feel her warm breath. She wrapped her legs tighter around his waist as she whispered desperately into his ear.

"Harder."

He did as she asked. Pulling back until just the head of his cock was inside her before slamming back and burying himself deep inside her. She slid her arms around his neck and her nails dug into his shoulders hard. Even through his layers of clothing, she knew she had marked him. Her hips thrust against him and she felt her muscles in her stomach tighten. He twisted his hips and she cried out as he hit against the spot inside her. He repeated the movement, again and again. She came on a soft scream and he growled as her pussy tightened further around his cock. He followed, a guttural growl coming from him and she shivered as he pulsed inside her. She stroked his hair.

"You look perfect." He spoke once he had caught his breath. "I don't think I said that."

"You didn't say much of anything." She teased gently. "But I kind of like the speechless Drago."

"Don't push it ma petite." He kissed her cheek before he stepped back. He pulled her to her feet and straightened their clothes. He stroked his thumb over her cheek then frowned as she held out her hand.

"What?"

"You have my knickers."

He looked down at the blue silk thong still held in his hand and smiled. He brought them to his nose and inhaled her sweet scent. She blushed a furious red.

"I think I'll keep them." He arranged them in his jacket pocket like a handkerchief.

"You're unbelievable." She shook her head as she spoke.

"And you're beautiful." He dropped a kiss to her lips then bent to snatch up her stole and grabbed a coat from the hook beside the door. "Let's go."

Lucius was waiting for them outside. He gave Ealasaid a knowing look as he helped her into the car. Leaning down he spoke softly into her ear.

"Is he feeling better?"

She swatted his chest. "Fucking pervert."

"Good girl." He turned to Drago. He smiled at his old friend as he clapped him on the shoulder. "You're a lucky man."

"I know." Drago couldn't help the grin that spread across his face. "You riding with us?"

"No I've got the bike. I haven't been out in a while and I want it there for tomorrow. You're still coming yeah?"

"Haven't missed one yet."

"See you there."

Drago slid into the car beside Ealasaid and draped his arm around her shoulders. The car pulled away and she stared out of the window. He could tell she was nervous and lent into her. Kissing her neck, he whispered quietly to her.

"It's going to be fine."

"I'm not good with this kind of thing." Her hands twisted in her lap.

"What kind of thing."

"All of this. The suits and dresses, the champagne that costs more than a house. I'm not the kind of person you should be bringing."

He took a curl between his fingers, gently playing with it he smiled. "And just who do you think I should be bringing."

"I'm serious Drago." She turned and something in her bright eyes made his stomach drop. "You shouldn't be with me, I'm not good enough for you."

Moving so quickly she didn't see him he pulled her onto his lap and she shrieked.

"Hey." She wouldn't look at him. He took her chin between his thumb and finger turning her face to his. "Don't you ever say that. Don't you ever think that you're not good enough for me."

"How can I not?" Again he heard the change in her voice, her accent becoming softer. It happened when she was upset. Or furious. "Look at where you live, look at the things you and your family can afford to buy. How much did this dress cost?"

"It doesn't matter."

"It does! It matters to me, Drago I'm nothing like you or your friends. Or your family. You grew up going to the ballet where you had your own box, learning to take over a fucking empire. I grew up scared to open the door in case it was the police chucking us out for not paying rent. We're so fucking different and tonight everyone is going to see it."

A tear rolled down her cheek and his gut clenched. He couldn't stand to see her cry. "Is that what this is about? You're worried what my family will think?"

She shrugged one shoulder. Her lip was trembling and she almost looked like a child as he held her on his lap. "I haven't belonged anywhere my whole life, not until I came here. Now I'm with you and I feel the exact same."

He wanted to ask her what she meant. Come here from where? But it wasn't the time to press her. Instead he kissed her and held her tight against his chest.

"It's my cousin's birthday, we have to do this for the friends of the family. It puts on a good face but none of us like it. Phoenix can't stand this sort of thing, none of us can. I bringing you because having you there will make it a little more bearable."

"Why do you do it if you hate it?"

His eyes went hard. "Because I'm a fucking LaBelle and its what we have to do." He shook himself and his eyes cleared. "Tomorrow is the part I want you there for, tonight is the stuff we have to do because of our name. Just please don't think that you don't belong with me, I never wanted you to think that."

She snaked her arms around his waist and buried her face in his chest. "Sorry, I just never know how to act. I'm not exactly the type to go to this kind of thing, burgers and beer are much more my thing."

He laughed softly and kissed the top of her head. "Mine too little one."

The spent the rest of the drive in silence, she remained on his lap and he stroked her arm. Finally, the car pulled to a stop and she glanced up out of the window. The house was huge, nearly as big as Drago's and bright light spilled from the large windows onto the front lawn. The double front doors were open and she could see people milling about inside. Drago stepped from the car and held out his hand. He pulled her out beside him and kissed her hand.

"Ready?"

She took a deep breath. "As I'll ever be."

Together they walked up the few steps towards the doors. A man stood outside and took her stole from her shoulders along with Drago's coat. The second they stepped inside they heard a shout.

"Drago!"

Ealasaid turned and stared into the warm blue eyes of a woman. She looked to be in her late twenties and a smile had curved her lips. Her dress was the same dark blue as her eyes and as Ealasaid watched she flung her arms around Drago's shoulders.

"About fucking time."

Drago laughed and held the woman tightly. He wrapped one arm around her waist while his free hand held onto Ealasaid's. "Sorry we're late." He kissed the woman's cheek.

She pulled back and her gaze landed on Ealasaid who braced herself. She expected the same look of scorn she had received from Abrielle. Instead, the woman's face broke into a smile and her eyes sparkled.

"Is this her?" Drago nodded and before Ealasaid could do anything she was pulled into a hug. "I've heard so much about you."

Drago laughed. "Eala this is my cousin Phoenix."

"Call me Nix," she drew back and Ealasaid felt at ease. "Can you fucking believe this? It's a who's who of the old, rich and dying."

"Come on babe that's not very kind." Ealasaid recognised Corban as he came to stand beside Nix.

"Corban here is lucky enough to have married my fragile and ladylike cousin." Drago was smiling at the pair.

"Fuck ladylike." Phoenix grabbed Ealasaid's hand. "Come on, lets get you a fucking drink."

Drago watched the two women walk away. Nix had threaded her arm through Ealasaid's and he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Everything alright?" Corban asked and Drago nodded.

"Yeah."

Corban looked round, checking no one was in earshot. "Rueben thinks he's found her."

"Sarah?" Corban nodded and Drago felt a red hot flash of anger go through his stomach. "Shit. What's being done?"

"The Unders are trailing her, don't worry we'll get her."

"Ok, tell them to keep me updated."

"Also Anton needs to speak with you. He's been doing some research."

"About Eala?"

"About what she is. He's found something interesting."

"Is it good new?" Corban shrugged. "Then it can wait for a moment. What I want to know is why I don't have a drink yet."

Corban laughed and together they went into party.

Ealasaid and Nix stood together in the spacious kitchen. Nix poured her a glass of champagne and touched the edges of their glasses together.

"Cheers, and sorry we had to drag you to such a shitty event."

Ealasaid laughed. "Don't worry about it."

Nix stared at her intently for a moment. "You look worried."

Ealasaid sipped at the champagne. "I'm no good at this sort of thing. It's all pretty new to me."

Nix rolled her eyes. "You think I'm any good at this sort of thing? I fucking hate it, these parties are organised by the 'keepers' of my uncle's estate. They say it will keep up a good public image with investors. Basically its extra money for the family without having to do anything. Just put on a dress and make polite conversation whilst getting drunk on champagne and try not to give any of the really old ones a heart attack. That dress looks amazing on you by the way but of course I knew it would. I have excellent taste."

Ealasaid couldn't help but laugh. Throwing her head back the husky sound filled the room and Nix nodded. "See, we're not so different. Now we have a policy of five sophisticated drinks then the heavy stuff can come out so drink up."

Ealasaid drained her glass and looked around the room. A young man in a white shirt and black trousers appeared to refill their glasses before ducking back into the party.

"You have them well trained."

Nix shrugged. "The 'keepers' get them from an agency. Seems their motto is 'one empty glass one job lost', it's great." She sipped her drink. "It becomes a game after a while. Try and go five minutes without one of them refilling your glass, they're fucking quick."

Ealasaid's eyes fell on a picture beside the fridge. It showed Nix and Corban with three children. She moved closer. "They your kids?"

Nix nodded, her face softening. "Yeah, Orion is thirteen and the twins turned three a few weeks ago. Aviana and Leif."

"They're beautiful." Orion and Leif had their fathers dark hair and bright green eyes. Aviana took after her mother with blonde hair and the same blue eyes.

"They're little shits but I wouldn't change them for the world. They take after me."

"Are they here?"

"Upstairs with the sitter, you'll meet them tomorrow." Nix drank, her eyes meeting Ealasaid's over the top of her glass. "You are staying for tomorrow right? That's the best part."

"I'd love to." Ealasaid felt herself relaxing. Nix put her instantly at ease.

"Good. I know Drago would be crushed if you didn't. He's never brought anyone to one of these parties." Nix smiled conspiratorially. "He must really like you."

"I hope you." Ealasaid blushed. "I really like him."

"I don't think you have anything to worry about honey. I know my cousin and I've never seen him like this with anyone."

Drago watched the two women speak through the kitchen door. Even from there he could tell Ealasaid felt better and a warmth spread through his chest. Anton joined him.

"Corban tells me you've been doing some reading."

"I just thought we should know what we might be dealing with." Anton seemed nervous. "It might be best to discuss this is private."

Together the stepped away from the throngs of people.

"OK so the lore on Pure Ones is old. Real old." Anton was still looking towards the kitchen as he spoke. "It's a little confusing but I think I got the basics."

"Go on." Drago motioned for his friend to continue.

"Right so back during the war Faeries were hunted and killed."

"Faeries?"

"Yeah. Their blood is real fucking valuable to all creatures. They created modified soldiers to protect themselves, they called them Fae. They were bred to be unstoppable. Fast, strong, aggressive. They can change form, they don't age, fast healing, added strength. They could wipe out an entire race in less than a day."

"What happened?"

"The Order."

Drago went cold. The scars on his body burned and he clenched his fists. "Figures."

"The Fae got too dangerous so the Order took them out. It took nearly a hundred years and in the end they enlisted the help of the first Fae ever made. Aaryl Fairbairn. He saw his own race as monsters. He helped them and when it was done he was destroyed."

"So that's what she is?"

"Not quite. It's a one in a billion chance but a human can be born Pure. Only a Pure has the ability to become Fae now."

"Why?"

Anton shrugs. "No one knows. Some think it's a mutation in the blood, some think that they're direct descendants of the first Fae but it only affects very few. There have only been three documented cases of a Pure being born since the war."

"She is the first Pure I've encountered. Why doesn't anyone know about the link to Fae though?"

"They've tried to cover it up. If anyone found out that they could bring the Fae back it would be havoc. The only records are kept in the Archives now." Anton smirked. "Sometimes it's good to be well connected."

"So how does a Pure become Fae?"

"There are two steps. First is the draining of the blood and injecting the venom."

"I found a mark on her neck. I think we're too late on that one."

"Shit. So that makes her a Half-Breed. Fuck it must take everything she has to push that part of herself back."

"What's the second step?"

"She has to drink the blood of an already turned Fae."

"How would someone even get that?"

"Take a guess." Anton rolled his eyes. "The Order kept some in case they ever needed it. Fae are fiercely loyal to those that turned them. They could turn her into the perfect weapon." Anton stole a sidelong glance at Drago. "We both know they've been trying to get hold of you since you left. They might use her against you."

"We have to make sure they never find out about her."

"I hate to say it but they probably already know."

"Then we have to make sure they never get close enough to touch her."

"She'll have all of our protection, we won't let anything happen to her."

"I appreciate that." Drago forced a smile back on his face. "Come on, we should get back."

They re-entered the party. Anton was pulled away by a young woman in a red dress and Drago headed straight for Ealasaid. She was stood with Nix, Corban and Lucius. She caught his eye as he came towards her and smiled.

He reached her side, slid his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"You OK?" She could see something was troubling him.

"I'm fine little one."

She didn't push it. For the next couple of hours, they drank, chatted with investors and old family friends. Drago didn't leave her side and Nix made her laugh until her sides were aching. A band made up of string instruments played and people began to dance to the soft music.

A familiar voice reached Ealasaid's ears and she felt herself grow cold.

"Nix, such a wonderful party."

Ealasaid turned and watched as Abrielle swooped down upon the group. She lent and kissed Nix cheek who pulled back with a sneer on her face.

"I've told you, call me Phoenix."

"Oh Nix you're so funny." Abrielle laughed loudly. "Lucius, Corban, you two get more handsome each time a see you."

"It's a gift really." Said Corban.

"Botox." Replied Lucius at the same time.

"Drago, I do hope you'll be saving me a dance." Abrielle ignored them and turned to Drago.

"Oh gosh that just sounds awful." Drago pulled Ealasaid closer to him and Abrielle's hazel eyes fell on her. The smile faltered for a second before she plastered it back on.

"Oh and you brought your little friend. Alison wasn't it?"

Ealasaid copied Abrielle's smile and held Drago tightly around the waist. "Ealasaid," she smiled up at Drago. "You did tell me she would have problems pronouncing it." She turned back to Abrielle. "If I'm honest I have a little trouble pronouncing your name, Asshole wasn't it?"

Abrielle's eyes flashed dangerously and her cheeks turned pink. "Abrielle." Her accent, like Drago's, was more pronounced when she was angry.

"Oh god I'm sorry, they just sound so similar." Ealasaid smiled sweetly as the others tried to hide their laughter.

Abrielle shook herself and, after throwing one more scathing look at Ealasaid, turned back to Drago. "Drago darling Lothair is here and I know he is just dying to see you."

"Maybe later."

"It's ok Drago," Ealasaid touched his chest, he didn't flinch and a hushed noise of surprise rose from the others. The loudest from Abrielle. Ealasaid ignored them and smiled at Drago. "You go; I'm going to see if I can convince Lucius to dance with me."