Alpha Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Positioning it next to the bed, he settled down and watched her face closely. Her eyes were still dazed but the look of panic had left her face. The colour was beginning to return to her cheeks and her trembling had stopped.

"Will you tell me a story?" She asked and Corban couldn't hide his soft laugh.

"A story?"

"Yeah, like you'd tell your kids."

"Any preferences?" He asked, humouring her.

"One with a happy ending."

He nodded. "Once upon a time," he began and watched as her eyes slid closed.

Her mind went mercifully blank, the pain that clutched at her chest eased its grip and she drifted into unconsciousness. Corban watched her worriedly. He didn't know what would happen next but he did know there was a darkness brewing in Ealasaid and if she let it take over, they were all fucked.

*2 months later*

Lucius pushed open the door to his and Oana's room and they tumbled through. They had just returned from a job and both were covered in sweat, blood, and dirt. He closed the door, leaning against it and looked at Oana with a predatory gaze.

She shook her head and backed away. He followed her, a glint in his green eyes and his face covered in blood. Oana's breath hitched in her throat as her stomach clenched at the look in his eyes. He beckoned her to him but she shook her head even as her feet moved forward.

"No Vanator." She said, her voice breathless.

"Come here darlin."

"At least let me take a shower. I'm gross, I'm sweaty. It's nasty."

"I don't give a shit." Lucius growled. "Get over here."

Oana did as he said and he took her chin between his thumb and forefinger. Dipping his head, he claimed her lips in a kiss tasting the salt of her sweat and the metallic tang of blood on her skin.

She tilted her head back, surrendering herself to him completely and she toyed with the hem of his t-shirt. Her fingers crept beneath the fabric and over the hard, defined muscles of his stomach. He dug his fingers into her hair and felt her lips part beneath his.

Oana's quick fingers undid the button on his jeans and Lucius' eyes flew open. She grinned up at him as she dropped to the knees and reached into his boxers pulling his cock free and licking her lips with anticipation.

Slowly, she ran her tongue from the base of his cock to the tip and Lucius dropped his head back with a groan. Oana felt him harden in her palm and stroked his cock with long, slow movements. She tugged his jeans down to below his hips and retraced the path along his cock with her tongue. Flicking her tongue over the head she hummed low in her throat.

"You taste good." She said bringing a snarl from Lucius' chest.

Taking the head of his cock into her warm mouth she teased him with her tongue. Lucius looked down, the sight of her lips wrapped around his dick was almost too much and his skin prickled. Ripping his t-shirt off he threaded his fingers into her hair. It had grown reaching to her shoulder blades and he balled it in his fists.

"Put your hands behind your back." He barked and immediately she heeded his command.

Lucius took over, thrusting his hips against her and watching his cock slide passed her lips. Her eyes never left his face and he became lost in their dark blue depths. Her welcoming mouth was wet and warm around his shaft, he had never felt anything like it.

"Goddammit." He forced out through gritted teeth as he pushed himself down her throat.

Her eyes widened as she tried to draw a breath and he felt her throat working to accommodate his thick length. His hips began to move, his need for her growing with each passing second and he tried to pull back but she resisted.

"Fiara." He said warningly.

Her eyes flashed and she bobbed her head back and forth. The sound of his breathing and his grunts of pleasure filled the room and he couldn't help but thrust his hips in time with her movements. This whole time she hadn't taken her eyes from him and her cheeks were flushed a deep pink.

"Fuck." The word was a deep groan and he thrust once more against her mouth and came, spilling his cum into her mouth.

Oana's throat worked to swallow everything he gave but when she leant back, a drop escaped from the corner of her mouth. Bringing her hand up she caught it on her finger and then sucked it clean.

Lucius stared down at her with a mixture of awe and need. She smirked, her finger still in her mouth and her eyes smouldered.

"You taste really good." She said and he burst into action.

Reaching out he held her throat in his hand and pulled her to her feet. Yanking her to his chest he pulled her onto her tiptoes before kissing her. He could taste himself in her mouth and instantly he was hard again.

He walked her backwards until she hit the bed and let out a soft gasp of surprise. He didn't break the kiss, his free hand sliding around her waist and holding her close to his body. Taking hold of her t-shirt he ripped it from her and threw the tattered remains into the corner of the room, her bra quickly followed. His hand cupped her breast and she arched her back instinctively, pressing herself harder against his palm.

Spinning her around he pressed on her back and she bent until her chest was pressed against the bed. Her hands clutched at the sheets beneath her and she bit her lip as he smoothed his hand up her back. Holding her hair, he pulled her head back and bit the skin of her neck gently. Again, the deep urge to tear into the skin and claim her as his own threatened to overtake him and he swallowed hard, forcing it down.

"Stay still." He said gruffly.

He moved down, kissing down her spine then biting the waistband of her jeans. She shivered in anticipation as his hands held her hips and pulled her back against him. Tugging her jeans down over her round ass he kissed her soft skin, then pulled her underwear away.

Kneeling behind her he took off her shoes and socks and pulled her clothes off. Spreading her legs, he stared at her pink pussy then kissed the back of her thigh. Oana could feel herself shivering as she waited for him to touch her. The air was cool against her skin making goosebumps erupt over her.

"God you smell so good." Lucius rumbled.

Curling his arms around her thighs he pulled her to his mouth and kissed the skin at the junction of her thighs and ass. She didn't think as she pushed her ass back towards him, trying to encourage him to taste her.

"No darlin, stay still."

"Lucius please." She pleaded and he tensed.

She had only called him by his name a handful of times but every time he heard it in her soft accent it drove home that he could not be without her.

Pulling her back further, he slipped his tongue into her wet heat and tasted her sweetness. Underneath he could taste the salt of her sweat and her intoxicating scent filled his head. Burying his between her legs he took a long slow lick over her and his tongue found her clit. He heard her suck in a breath between her teeth and repeated the movement. He ran his hand up the back of the thigh and squeezed her ass.

Lucius took his time, bringing her to the edge with his talented tongue before easing off, leaving her trembling. When her shivers ceased, he started again listening greedily to her pleading moans and quiet sobs.

He brought her up again, relishing in her uncontrollable shaking. She was trying so hard to keep still, to obey his command. This time he didn't stop. He sucked gently on her clit and felt her come undone. Her cries were muffled against the bed and without thinking she tried to move away. It was too much but he didn't stop, pushing her orgasm higher and groaning as her juices coated his tongue.

Lucius stood and ran his hand over her round ass. Slipping his fingers between her legs he toyed with her before pushing a finger into her tight pussy. She moaned desperately and he held her hair, turning her head so he could see her.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful." He said, curling his finger to brush against her g-spot.

"Please." She whispered.

"Please what?" The Were inside him was scratching at the surface threatening to push his concern for hurting her down far enough he wouldn't feel it. His fingers still moved caressingly inside her making forming a thought impossible.

"Fuck me." She managed to beg.

Lucius pushed his jeans and boxers down with one hand and positioned the head of his cock against her warm opening. He took his fingers from her and she whimpered until he thrust inside. He watched his cock disappear and when he pulled back again his skin was glistening with her juices.

He took hold of her hips and pulled her back. He kept his thrusts slow, pushing deep inside her before pulling back and listening to her moan. Oana met each thrust and he stilled himself and just watched. Her arms reached out in front of her and she clutched at the sheets.

Lucius couldn't take his eyes from her pale skin, the dark red blood that remained on her looked almost black in comparison and had begun to matt her ashy blonde hair. He pushed his fingers into his hair, moving it back from his face and watched her bounce on his cock. His breath tore out of his chest and he could feel sweat beading on his forehead. She was different than anything he had felt before. Her tight, fiery pussy milking his cock was too much to bear. Reaching out, he wrapped his fingers around her throat and pulled her until her back was pressed against his chest. He felt her pulse quicken beneath his fingers and his free hand slipped between her legs. He found her clit with his finger and she let out a husky cry.

"Keep going." He growled into her ear and she began to thrust her hips again.

Her movements drove his cock deeper inside her and his finger rubbed her clit. She let her head drop back against his chest and felt his heart beating there. Her hands played at her breasts, teasing her nipples and sending jolts through her.

"You gonna cum Fiara?" He asked and she nodded desperately. "Cum for me."

Her pussy convulsed around his cock and her legs buckled. He caught her and spinning her around, he threw her onto the bed. Pulling her until her ass rested on the edge he pushed back inside her tight pussy. Taking hold of her ankles he pulled her feet to rest on his chest before holding her waist and thrusting hard into her.

Oana's back arched off the bed and she brought her knees together trying to hide herself from his view.

"Spread your legs." He commanded throatily.

Before she could do anything he pressed his hands on her inner thighs and spread her legs. Bringing one hand to her face, he slipped his thumb between her plump lips and she sucked it into her mouth obediently.

Bringing the hand back down to her stomach he found her clit again with his thumb and pressed gently.

"No." Her word was barely audible.

"No?" He repeated in amusement.

"I don't think I can, it's too much." She had taken hold of his wrist but she didn't try and move his hand from her.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

Oana stilled. In that moment she knew that if she asked him to, he would stop. It didn't matter how far gone they were, what they were doing and how much he wanted to finish. If she asked him to stop, he would do it instantly. A warmth filled her at the thought even as she shook her head.

"Don't stop."

He growled low in his chest and his hips started moving again. His thumb circled her clit slowly and his free hand smoothed up her stomach to cup one breast. He teased her small, pink nipple and watched her eyes roll back in her head before sliding closed.

As Lucius watched her face he saw a bead of sweat roll from her temple down behind her ear and over her neck. Her lips were parted as she panted for breath and her tight pussy fluttered around his cock. He could see the muscles in her stomach, hard form her years of training with Daddy, tensing under her skin and her hips thrust upwards to meet his movements.

He sped up, pounding into her tight welcoming pussy. His mind was lost, he wasn't thinking about the fact she was human and he could break her so easily. He could only think about how good she felt and how much he needed her. He wasn't gentle and Oana hissed in a breath as his fingers dug painfully into her skin.

He had always kept such control when they had sex but this time he was different. His eyes were burning, the green being replaced by a bright yellow and he slammed into her so hard it was almost painful. She pushed her hips harder against him, meeting each thrust and felt her orgasm grow again.

"Lucius please, cum with me."

Her words were enough to push him over the edge and he pushed deep inside her and filled her with his cum. The feeling of his thick cock pulsing in her tight pussy made her cry out as she came again and her body tensed before falling limply back against the bed. Lucius stayed buried deep inside her and dropped his head as he tried to catch his breath. He ran his hands over her body, his nails dragging over her skin and he could feel the shivers running through her.

"I'm sorry." He said, his voice was breathless.

"What?" She asked and his eyes focussed back on her face.

"I should have been more gentle with you. It's been so long since I've been with a human, I forget how easily you bruise." He looked at the marks blooming on her breast and hips, they were in the perfect shape of his hands.

Oana pushed herself into a sitting position and held the back of his neck. Pulling his head down she kissed him tenderly and he could feel her smiling against his lips.

"I'm not made of glass Vanator. You don't need to be so worried about me."

Lucius straightened up, bringing her with him. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he held her against his chest.

"I am dirty though. Can I have a shower now?" She asked as she stroked his hair.

"As long as you don't mind me joining you." He said teasingly and marched through to the bathroom.

Turning on the shower he kicked his jeans and boxers away and let her slide down his body until her feet hit the floor. When the water was hot he motioned her into the stone shower and followed closely behind. He watched as she turned her face up into the water and sighed as it washed away the sweat and grime.

His eyes never left her face and when she turned back to him he ran his knuckles down her neck. Her eyes darted over his face and she pulled him under the water with her.

"You're worried about her?" She asked and Lucius immediately knew that she was talking about Ealasaid.

"Yeah but so are you." He threw back.

She shrugged one shoulder. "She's been gone for months. No one knows where she is or what's happened. Everyone is worried." She studied his face again. "But you know where she is, don't you?"

Lucius sighed. "I do."

"Is she here?"

Lucius nodded.

"Is she OK?"

Lucius took a breath. "I don't know. She disappears for days and when she comes back she's covered in blood and smells like death. I just wonder what would happen if one day she just doesn't come back."

Oana touched his chest gently. "You really love her don't you?"

Lucius pinched the bridge of his nose. "Of course I do. Not like I love you but she means a lot to me, to the whole Pack. I was so angry before I met her. I would think about the Order and the person who put me in there everyday and then she came. She made all of the pain go away and I will never be able to thank her enough for that. She's my Alpha, my true Alpha and I will do anything I can to help her."

Pausing, he looked down and his heart lurched at the expression on her face.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. I should have thought," he started but Oana raised her hand, cutting him off.

"You love me?" She asked.

He thought back on what he had said and a smile curved his lips. Taking hold of her chin he tilted her head up and kissed the corner of her mouth.

"I haven't told you that before?" He asked and she shook her head violently sending droplets of water flying.

"No, you've never told me that."

"Hm." He made a thoughtful noise. "Well I do. I think I have from the moment I met you. I've never felt like this about anyone, trust me to fall for a Van Helsing." He snorted.

Oana's lips parted and he could see her throat working as she tried to form a word. The water around her ran red as the blood was washed from her skin and he stroked her cheek.

"You don't have to say it back, not until you're ready but I want you to know that I do love you. I always will."

Oana still couldn't find her voice so instead she wrapped her arms tightly around his waist. She desperately wanted to tell him that she loved him too, that she had known from the moment she had looked into his bright green eyes he was hers. Through all the times they had hurt each other and all the blood they had spilled in the short time they had been together, she had always known that he was her Mate and she would give her life for him. She wanted to tell him all of this but knew whatever words she chose would fall short and fail her. Instead, she tilted her head back and stretched onto her tiptoes. He did as she wanted, dipping his head and letting her claim his lips in a tender kiss.

He held her face gently in his large hands. The kiss was soft, filled with all the words she couldn't say and she felt him smile against her mouth. The water still pounded against their skin, washing the dirt, sweat, and blood from them. Lucius massaged her scalp helping to wash the blood from her hair

He reached blindly for the shower gel, not taking his eyes from her face as he squeezed it into his hand and massaged her shoulders. He took his time greedily savouring the sensation of her soap slicked skin.

They washed each other, cleaning themselves of dirt and grime. Lucius turned off the water and stepping out of the shower he wrapped Oana in a thick white towel. His eyes burned with lust and he flexed his hands subconsciously.

"We have to go and feed the guests." He said, speaking of the Vampyres Ealasaid had spared from their last raid.

"Uh-huh." Oana nodded as she licked her plump lips.

"Goddammit. 15 minutes and I need you back here, naked and bent over the bed." He snarled.

She nodded again as her breath stuttered and quickly they both dressed and hurried down to the kitchen. Anton was already there and five plates of food were laid out on the long wooden table.

"I'll take it to Tanner." Oana said as she picked up a plate.

"Like Hell you will." Lucius countered angrily but she simply rolled her eyes.

"Calm down. He likes me. He hasn't done anything for the last two months, what makes you think he'll do anything today?"

She didn't wait for his response and left the kitchen an extra sway to her round hips. Lucius looked at Anton in despair but Anton simply shrugged.

"She's a Van Helsing and she's spent a lotta time with Ealasaid. Did you really expect anything else?"

Oana climbed the stairs and knocked on the door of room Tanner was kept in. Not waiting for a response, she opened the door and stepped inside.

"You again?" He asked. He stood in the middle of the room and Oana could see a thin sheen of sweat on his forehead. His breathing was laboured but she thought nothing of it. He had been chained in silver since his arrival, the pain was probably becoming unbearable.

"A little insulting but we'll move past it." She said rolling her eyes and came further into the room.

As he watched her his nostrils flared and a strange look rippled across his face.

"You smell like blood." His voice ground out and she felt a chill run down her spine.

She swallowed and tried to ignore the icy cold of his eyes on her back. She placed the plate on the dresser on the other side of the room and composed her face back into a calm mask before turning back to him.

A tiny noise escaped her throat and she reeled back in shock. He was standing inches from her, his eyes, usually a deep, warm brown had taken on a red tinge and his jaw was clenched tightly. A nerve ticked rhythmically in his cheek and she looked down at his hands.

1...34567...10