Alpha Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He calls you Ipos, why?" Ealasaid asked, changing the subject abruptly.

"It was the name I was given when we Fell."

"Where did Anton come from?"

"Anton was the name of the first person to help me when I escaped Hell. He was a good man and helped me to survive, I was so weak when I became human I would have wasted away if he hadn't of helped me. After he died, I took his name." Anton explained.

"What was your name before your Fall?"

"Raziel." He said slowly. It had been so long since he had thought about his life before his Fall.

"You're turning aren't you, turning back into what you were before you left Hell?"

Anton thought on her words. She was right. The Demon inside him grew closer to the surface each day, scratching at the surface desperate to be let out. He had kept it at bay for centuries and now it screamed to be released again.

With a tired sigh he waved his hand and a door appeared in the middle of the lake. He stood and stared at it in trepidation.

"Go to him." Ealasaid encouraged quietly.

Anton took a step towards the door. His feet were inches from the waters edge and finally, he stepped onto the surface of the lake. He moved gracefully over the water and Ealasaid watched in awe as he approached the door. Just before he reached it he turned and looked over his shoulder back to her.

"I won't be the same, when I come back, I'll be different." He said with a warning tone darkening his voice.

"I'll still love you just the same." Ealasaid said without hesitation and Anton was left in no doubt that she meant what she said.

"You'll wait?" He asked. In that moment he realised he was scared; scared to return to Hell and come back a Demon.

"I'll be right here." She said.

Anton nodded and faced the door again. placing his hand on the wood he pushed it open and felt the swell of cold air rush over him. Taking a steadying breath, he stepped through the door.

Ealasaid pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her shins. Resting her chin on her knees she watched the sunlight dance on the surface of the lake as a sense of peace washed over her.

An hour passed, then two. Ealasaid watched the sun move across the sky feeling the warmth rise in her body. Looking down at her bloody clothes she sighed and stood. Stripping naked she dipped her toe into the clear water. Wading out further she watched the blood lift from her skin. Submerging herself completely she swam out to the middle of the lake. Turning onto her back she let herself float to the surface and felt the sun on her skin again.

The sounds of the birds and the soft breeze rustling through the trees soothed her and she let herself move with the water. Finally, she climbed back onto the bank of the lake and lay out on the warm ground. She swept her hands over the grass and closed her eyes.

She didn't know how long she lay there but when a cold wind swept through the clearing her eyes flew open and she sat up. The door had appeared on the lake again. Once again, she pulled her knees to her chest and waited for Anton to reappear.

Goosebumps erupted over Ealasaid's pale skin and she held herself tighter as she began to shiver. Her hair fell in a damp wave down her back and her teeth chattered. The door opened and Anton emerged.

He was taller, broader and his intimidating presence gripped her even across the distance between them. She couldn't see his eyes but she could feel their heat on her. once again he moved across the surface of the water and stood before her. Ealasaid gasped quietly. Anton's eyes were now a deep red, the same colour as his brothers.

Anton stared at her intently then, without warning, he dropped to his knees in front of her. He reached for her, touching her cheek with the back of his knuckles and spoke.

"Are you scared?" He asked.

Ealasaid looked into his eyes and shook her head. "Never of you."

Anton ran his fingers through her hair and pulled her head back, exposing her throat. his eyes roamed greedily over her perfect skin and his grip tightened in her hair.

"You smell different." He said.

Ealasaid didn't respond. She closed her eyes and Anton pushed her back to lay on the grass. He followed her down, resting his weight on his elbow and his hand moved from her hair down her throat and over her chest. His fingers brushed over the swell of her breast and down her stomach.

"You smell so good." He said in a deep growl and dropped his head to her throat. He could feel her pulse beating against his lips and kissed her skin listening to her quiet moan.

Snaking his arm around her waist he kissed over her throat and collarbone. Her hands pressed against his chest but she wasn't pushing him away. She was feeling his heart beating beneath her palm and the heat of his skin. Anton was lost in her. The memory of his painful transformation were now a distant memory as she overtook his every sense.

With an impatient growl he spread her legs with his knee and lay between her thighs. The warmth of her pussy pressed against his cock through his trousers and he felt the skin on his back crawl as his wings threatened to tear through.

Ealasaid wrapped her legs around his waist without thinking and held the back of his neck. She pulled his head down and kissed him. He tasted like fire and blood and she drank him in greedily.

Anton rolled his hips against her making her arch her back and press her bare breasts against his chest. He could feel her nipples through his shirt and groaned and he took over, deepening the kiss and thrusting his tongue into her mouth. He still held his weight off her with one arm but she pulled herself up so she could feel as much of him as she could.

Finally, her eyes flew open and she pulled away to stared breathlessly into his face. Anton's teeth were gritted and his jaw was clenched.

"Anton." She said but he shook his head.

"Don't. I just need to feel you." He kissed her again.

Her body was shaking with the sensations he brought forth in her and her legs tightened around his waist. His hand curled tightly into her skin, he knew he would be bruising her but he couldn't stop himself.

"Fuck." The word wrenched from his throat and he forced himself to roll off her and lay on his back. He rested the back of his hand over his eyes and tried to control his breathing.

"Why do you have to feel so good?" He asked and Ealasaid laughed.

"Your brother asked me the same thing."

"I never really understood how much Baal needed you until now. You're like a fucking drug."

They lay in silence for a moment watching the soft white clouds move across the sky. A thought crossed Ealasaid's mind and she turned her head to him.

"What does Anima mean?" She asked.

"Where did you hear that word?" Anton's voice was filled with light curiosity.

"Baal calls me Anima. He hasn't told me what it means."

"I haven't heard that word in a very long time. Ahmet called me it once, my father would call my mother Anima. I never realised what he felt for you."

"What does it mean?" She asked again.

"I guess the closest translation is 'my soul'. You're the best part of him, the one thing he cannot continue without. I never knew he felt like that, he never told me."

"Would you have listened if he had?"

Anton huffed a laugh. "I guess not."

"So what do I do?"

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

Ealasaid didn't know how to answer. She thought about Baal and Drago and Dylan. She thought about the pain the latter two had caused her, she wondered if Baal would do the same thing. She thought about his warning of the Archangels. She thought about his desperate, clutching hands as he had held her so easily and the passion and need behind his kisses.

Anton didn't need her to answer. He reached over and twined his fingers with hers. Together they lay on the grass and watched as the sky darkened as night crept over the forest. In each other they had found a calm and peace that had been missing from their lives for so long and as they thought on what was coming, they knew that they would not go alone.

*

Ealasaid paced her back and forth across her room. Her mind was full, thoughts crashing into one another, fighting for space in her head. Her skin felt tight and her hands were shaking. She knew what she needed to do but she was scared.

"Come on Saidy, stop being such a little bitch." She said to herself then turned and spoke to the room. "Baal?"

Immediately a door appeared, swinging open to reveal him. His face was hard, a nerve in his cheek ticking as his teeth gritted together and his eyes darted back and forth around the room.

"Anima, what's happened?" He asked. His chest was filled with dread and he stepped closer to her.

She shook her head, holding her hand up and stopped him in his tracks. She exhaled shakily then pointed to the bed.

"Will you sit?" She asked.

Baal didn't say anything but did as she asked. He sank onto the edge of the bed and waited, watching as she paced back and forth her lips moving silently as she tried to think of how to start the conversation.

"Anton came back, he's different right? A Demon again?" She asked trying to prolong what she needed to say for as long as she could.

"Yeah, he's a Demon again." Baal answered.

"Did you do it?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

"And you two talked right? You're good now?"

Baal frowned. "Ealasaid what's wrong? Did something happen?"

"No, no. I just, I need to speak with you."

Baal nodded and waved his hand for her to continue. She had stopped pacing and he allowed his eyes to do a slow, leisurely sweep down her body. She was wearing a buttoned up shirt. The sleeves were rolled up to her elbows and he could tell she wore nothing underneath.

"I don't think I can put into words how I feel but I need you to know." Ealasaid started bringing his attention back to her face. She was twisting her hands nervously in front of her and steadfastly refusing to look at Baal.

"I don't know what this is and I'm scared that if I try and figure it out, it will disappear. You'll disappear. I know I need you, more than I've ever needed anyone and I know that if I didn't have you in my life I wouldn't be able to live."

She paused and took a shuddering breath.

"It's not that I love you." Baal flinched at her words but before he could do anything she continued. "It's more than that. I have never felt anything close to this and I don't want to fight it anymore. I'm so tired of fighting. I don't care about the Archangels or what they might do. They can kill me if they like because being apart from you is too painful and I won't live that way anymore. If this is the only night we get together and they kill me after that would fine because I would have spent the night with you."

Baal's insides were burning, his fingers itched to reach for her but he kept himself still. If he touched her now he knew he would never be able to let her go and he couldn't bear the thought of putting her in danger.

"I need you, I can't live without you. I love you more than I can explain."

Baal surged from the bed and lifted her into his arms. She held him around the neck and bent her head to kiss him. Baal held her effortlessly, one arm around her tiny waist and the other buried in her hair to anchor her as he feasted. She tasted better than he could comprehend and her tiny moans stoked his arousal and she submitted to him.

Baal strode across the room and placed her on the top of the chest of drawers. He still stood at his full height and towered over her. Their hips aligned with her elevated position and he thrust against her as he bent his head to continue the kiss.

As they had done before, her fingers made short work of the buttons on his shirt and waist coat and she loosened his tie. He broke the kiss long enough to yank the tie over his head and threw it aside as he claimed her lips again. She pushed at his shirt and he allowed her to strip it from his shoulders, taking the waistcoat with it and it fell to the floor.

Baal's hand was back in her hair, tilting her head back and slowing the kiss. He didn't know if he would wake up any second and it would have been a dream. Her lips were softer than he could have imagined and her hands on his chest made his heart pound.

"You have to ask me to stop." He said. His voice was barely recognisable, nothing more than a guttural snarl and she felt his trembling against her.

"Please." Was all she said. It was all she could say.

"I've wanted this for too long, I don't want to hurt you. Anima you have to ask me to stop, I can't stop myself."

"I don't want you to stop." She said.

Baal whined and grabbed her waist with his free hand. Pulling her closer to the edge of the drawers he thrust against the heat between her thighs and revelled in her husky moans.

Her hands slid down his muscled stomach, skimming over the raised skin of countless scars, all that was left from the wounds he had suffered in the war. Reaching his waist she yanked his belt off and unsnapped the button on his trousers. She was already wet, desperate to feel him inside her.

Baal pulled back and looked down their bodies. He watched as she unzipped his trousers and reached under the materiel. Her fingers brushed against the throbbing length of his erection and he grabbed her wrist, so tight that she thought it might break.

"Fuck. You have to ask me to stop. Please ask me, I'm going to hurt you." He pleaded with her.

"Baal." She said his name and his resolve snapped.

"Say it again." He commanded in a throaty growl.

"Baal." She breathed.

Baal stripped the rest of his clothes from him and stood before her naked. She looked down the length of his body, taking in every muscled inch. Finally, she looked at his cock. Like the rest of him it was huge and she felt a twinge in her stomach. His hands were clenched into fists at his sides but he leant forward to rest them on the drawers either side of her hips.

She knew he was waiting for her and so she took his thick length in her hand and guided him to her entrance. She teased herself with the tip of his cock, her eyes sliding closed as her small pink tongue darted out to wet her lips. Baal forced himself to stay still. He watched the pleasure spread across her face as she pushed her hips forward and the head of his cock pushed inside her.

"Fuck." It was all he could say as her wet heat enveloped the tip of his cock. "You're so fucking tight."

Ealasaid pressed her lips together as he gently thrust into her, he was less than halfway when her hand shot out and pressed against his stomach. He stopped immediately.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked, his arms were shaking at the effort of staying still and not burying himself inside her.

"No. You're just really big." She said, panting as his thick cock stretched her open deliciously sending bolts of pleasure through her stomach.

Lifting her knees, she hugged his hips and felt him slip deeper into her. He thrust slowly, allowing her to adjust to the feeling of him and she bit her lip as a wince crossed her face.

Baal stopped and with one hand ripped open the shirt she wore. His huge hand slid up her stomach to cover her breast and he toyed with her nipples until the pain was gone from her face and replaced with arousal. He dropped his head to her throat and kissed her neck and shoulder. Her head fell to the side, baring her throat to him and he gently bit her earlobe.

"Baal please, more." She said quietly and he started to thrust into her again. "Slowly." She pleaded as he pushed deeper into her pussy.

He moved his hand around to her back and she relaxed into his grip. Her hands slid around his neck and held his long dreaded hair as he fucked her slowly.

Baal couldn't tear his eyes from her face. Her cheeks were flushed and her lips were parted as her breathing turned to shallow pants and her moans filled his head. Her knees hugged his hips tighter and she hooked her feet together at his back pulling him even deeper inside her.

Baal was already close. She felt too good and he had waited too long to be able to make this last but he was determined to make her cum and feel her pussy orgasm around his cock.

He pushed deeper and then he was buried to the hilt inside her tight pussy. Immediately, her climax gripped her and a strangled cry of pleasure and surprise fell from her throat. Her eyes flew open and locked onto his. The bright silver had turned to dark, stormy grey and he felt her nails sharpen against the back of his neck.

"You feel so fucking good." He snarled as he began to thrust his hips again.

Every movement sent a thrill of pain through her but it was overshadowed by the dark burning pleasure that he created. She had never felt anything like it and she closed her eyes again, giving over to the wild new feelings he created.

Baal fought back his own orgasm, he needed to feel her cum again. Ealasaid rolled her hips, meeting each of his thrusts and her toes curled as her orgasm built. His grip on her was painful but his movements were gentle.

Ealasaid's toes curled and she dug her fingers into his shoulders.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum again." She said, her voice little more that a sob.

"Open your eyes. Look at me. Look at me when you cum." Baal's tone made her obey his command immediately.

Her eyes flew open and she stared into his as a second orgasm tore through her. Her legs trembled and she raked her nails across his shoulders hard enough to draw blood. It was too much and Baal thrust deep inside her and filled her with his cum. He rested on hand on the wall behind her, his fingers curling into the stone and it crumbled under his strong grip.

Breathing heavily, he dropped his head to her shoulder and felt her pussy quiver as tiny aftershocks ran through her body. When his breathing calmed he lifted his head and gently brushed a stray curl from her forehead.

"In case that didn't say it, I love you too." He said and watched her eyes fill with tears at his confession. "I have since the moment I saw you and I will until the moment I die."

Ealasaid couldn't find the words. She held him around the neck and pulled herself up. He lifted her and walked her to the bed. Climbing onto it he settled against the pillows and arranged her on his chest. He stared down at her in a state of disbelief. He had waited so long to hold her and now she was curled against him, his red handprint still emblazoned on her back where Drago's mark had once been and her head resting against his heart.

"Will you stay here tonight?" She asked.

Baal laughed tiredly. "I'm never leaving you again."

Hundreds of miles away Drago stood in front of a shallow stone basin. He watched as Ealasaid closed her eyes, falling asleep on the Devil's chest and his grip on his glass tightened until it shattered into pieces.

"I told you." A soft feminine voice said from behind him.

Drago didn't turn from the Simulacrum. His body trembled in fury and he felt blood running from a cut in his palm.

"This cannot continue," Haniel said, "I've come to ask for your help."

"You'll have it." Drago said watching as his Mate fell asleep in the arms of another. "She's mine and he won't take her from me."

1...5678910