Alpha Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me neither." She shrugged. "But maybe we could visit that farm one day? I'd like to swim naked in a lake with you."

"You were made for much bigger things than me and this place. You were born to rule as a Queen, not settle for a disgraced Prince."

Ealasaid held his face in her small hand and kissed him tenderly. His eyes closed with a soft groan. She tasted as sweet as he had thought she would and his hands kneaded her round ass compulsively. She had a hold on him, one that he hadn't noticed until it was too late. He knew, in that moment, that he would do anything, even give his life for her without hesitation.

"I wouldn't be settling; I'd be lucky to have you." She said sincerely.

Rolling away she stood from the bed. His eyes followed her naked body as she stretched and he watched the muscles play under her pale, freckled skin. Pushing himself into a sitting position he leant back against the pillows.

"What are you going to do now poppet?" He asked.

"I need to work out what Dylan is to me. I need to know what my weaknesses are before they start to hurt the rest of you."

"You going to be OK by yourself?" He asked.

Ealasaid nodded and knelt back on the bed. Kissing the corner of his mouth she heard his strangled groan and felt his hand reach for her.

"I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself." She winked and left the room.

She had become oblivious to her nudity. Nudity in a Pack was normal, they were naked for their Turning and Mating rituals and around the full moon they would often go without clothing for comfort during the change. The survivors from the Order were used to wearing little to no clothes as well, so no one batted an eyelid if someone chose to go naked.

It didn't take long before she came upon three members of her Pack, two Weres and a Shifter she had saved from the Order. They lit up as she approached and she paused to speak with them.

"The Vampyre, in the dungeon. I want him washed, dressed and brought to my room."

They nodded in unison. "Yes Alpha."

"Tell no one what you're doing. Understand?"

They nodded again. "Yes Alpha."

Ealasaid reached out and they all fought to take her hand. They craved her warmth and the feel of her skin against theirs. She smiled and left them.

Back in her bedroom she opened the top drawer of her dresser and pulled out the makeshift weapon. Smiling at the splintered piece of wood she slid it under a pillow on the bed. Going into the bathroom, she entered the large stone shower and turned the water on. She took her time, washing her skin and hair enjoying the sweet scent of the bubbles and shampoo. Her stomach was a mess of nerves. She didn't know what would happen when she saw Dylan again. He was the last piece of her life before Drago and his Pack and she knew whatever the outcome of this meeting her life would change forever.

From the next room she heard the sound of a door opening and someone being ushered inside. The door closed again and she sensed his presence. She turned the water off and stepped from the shower, taking a towel she dried herself slowly and ran her fingers through her hair combing out the snags.

Exiting the bathroom, she heard Dylan's sharp gasp and turned to the dresser to hide her smile. Opening a drawer, she found a pot of moisturiser and turned back to him. His burns had finally healed, his hair had grown back and he stood before her the way she remembered him. His piercing eyes darted over her naked frame and his hands twitched at his sides. His wrists were still bound in silver chains and she could see the blisters on his skin beneath them.

Holding the pot to him she fixed him with an innocent look. "Would you?"

He lurched forward and took the cream from her. Twisting off the lid he dipped his fingers inside and she held out her arm. He took her wrist and smoothed the cream into her silken skin. Just the feeling of her in his hands was enough to make his stomach clench and his cock harden. The cream had a sweet, fruity scent and it filled his head as he spread it over her skin. Moving to the other arm, he rubbed it into her shoulder and she turned.

She was now facing the huge bed and she pulled her long hair over her shoulder. She looked back at him coyly and he knew she wanted him to continue. He did as she wanted, rubbing the cream into the perfect skin of her back and his hands lingered on the two large scars that ran down from her shoulder blades. He knew what they were and quickly moved on. His hands went lower over the dip in her spine and to the small of her back. A soft purring noise emanated from her and she arched her back as his strong fingers worked the cream into her skin.

"You used to do this for me all the time, do you remember?" She asked and he nodded unable to find his voice. "My back would be aching from working and you'd give me a back rub and let me fall asleep on your chest."

Dylan didn't know what to say. The memories came flooding back and punched him in the gut as he remembered the time he had spent with her.

He remained silent and as his hand reached the small of her back she turned. His eyes dropped to her soft breasts and curved waist. She smirked and flipped her hair back over her shoulder.

"Don't stop." She said.

"Saidy." He started and she rolled her eyes.

Grabbing his wrists, she pulled his hands to her and waited for him to continue rubbing the cream into her skin. His hands skimmed over her stomach, down and around her hips then back up to bracket the underside of her breasts. Again he paused. He didn't know what she wanted, there was an ominous air coming from her but he didn't want to take his hands from her.

"Fuck it." He said and covered her breasts with his large hands.

Ealasaid sighed and her eyes closed as he massaged her skin. Her pink nipples grew hard against his palms and twinges gripped her body as he touched her. She moved back until she hit against the bed and, without missing a beat, he lifted her to sit on the soft surface. His head dropped to her neck and he kissed her throat. His hands moved back to her breasts and he kneaded her compulsively. He didn't know why she was letting him touch her or what she wanted from him but he didn't care. He was overwhelmed by her closeness, the softness of her skin and her intoxicating scent. He could feel her blood rushing through her veins beneath his lips and his head was spinning.

Ealasaid smirked and lifted her leg to place her foot against his chest. Pushing him back she dropped her eyes and he immediately knelt at her feet. Taking more cream from the pot he massaged her calf. He could feel the hard muscle beneath her skin and her toes curled in his lap. He couldn't take his eyes from her face, she looked so beautiful.

His hands travelled up her legs and his thumbs pressed against the inside of her thighs. She bit her plump lower lip as he touched her. Her eyes met his and she reached out to thread her fingers through his hair. She smirked at the look of confusion twisting his features.

"What's wrong Dylan, don't you want me anymore?"

A strangled groan wrenched from him. His whole body was shuddering and the twinges of lust in his stomach were almost painful. His fingers dug into her skin as his lip curled in a snarl.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked.

"I thought this is what you wanted?" She responded.

"Saidy."

"Didn't you tell me that I was made for you? Have you forgotten about that day already? I haven't, I'll never forget it."

"I didn't mean," he started but she silenced him with a dark look.

"You didn't mean what? Didn't mean what you said, didn't mean to hurt me, didn't mean to rape me?"

Dylan blanched at her words but didn't take his hands from her. Guilt warred with his need for her and Ealasaid smiled at his pained expression.

"I used to think about what it would be like, with you. You were so beautiful, I would dream about you and your hands on me. I always wondered what it would feel like." She said, drawing another groan from him.

"I had this idea of what our first time would be like and you stole that from me in the Order. I want to change that. I want you to touch me like I dreamed you would so when I look at you I can see my Dylan, not the monster I see now."

Dylan's jaw clenched tightly at the thought of being insider her. Her skin against his and an image of her face flushed with pleasure as he brought her to orgasm. He was trembling at the thought and his hands were shaking violently.

"You don't want to taste me?" she asked and laughed at the pained sound that came from him. His bright blue eyes were burning intently at her and she could feel him trembling as he fought to keep his control.

Rolling her eyes, Ealasaid's patience ran out and she reached down to thread her fingers through his dark hair. She pulled his head to her and sighed when she felt his lips touch her.

Dylan gave in. Her sweet taste was more than he could have ever imagined and he dragged his tongue over her pussy. His eyes closed, his hands held her tighter and he could feel her soft skin bruise in his grip. His tongue teased her clit and he spread her legs wider.

Ealasaid knew she should feel embarrassed. This man had condemned her to the Order, he had taken away the last piece of innocence she possessed and hurt her in ways she didn't even think was possible but now, with his tongue bathing her skin, she could think of nothing but how good he felt.

Dylan feasted. He was little more than a wild animal and Ealasaid shushed him.

"Gently. Go slow." She stroked his hair as she spoke and his eyes flashed open.

He stared up her body into her face and her slow smile made his heart lurch. He pulled one leg over his shoulder and kissed the inside of her thigh. The shiver that ran through her surprised them both and he knew in that moment he didn't care what she was going to do with him. His feelings for her came flooding back, gripping him with an electricity that shocked him and he wanted to make her feel good. He wanted to eliminate all traces of hurt that he had left her with and dropping his head back between her thighs he continued to tease her with his tongue.

Her eyes closed on a sigh and she leant back, supporting herself with one hand on the bed while the other held his head close to her.

"Slowly." She repeated and he heeded her command.

He was slow, relishing every second he could touch her. With his arm across her abdomen he pushed her backwards and pinned her against the bed. She let him, giving over to the feelings he created in her and her hand clutched at the sheets beneath her.

Dylan could think of nothing but hearing her cum. He thrust his tongue into her before sucking gently on her clit and listened to her husky moans as they filled the room. Her breathing was erratic and her grip on his hair turned painful. She bit her lower lip, her teeth puncturing the plump skin and the scent of her blood filled Dylan's head. A terrifying snarl tore through his throat as his hunger spiked. She smelt like nothing he had even encountered before; wild, exotic and delicious.

"Don't stop." Her words broke through the quiet room.

She was close, her stomach clenching and her toes curling as he worked her higher. She pushed her hips against his mouth, thrusting against his tongue as her orgasm built. Dylan forced back his own needs. He wanted, needed, to feel her cum, he had waited for so long to have her like this and now he was terrified it was all a dream.

"Dylan." His name was a wanton moan and she gave in to her orgasm. The pleasure rolled through her making her back arch and her thighs coming up to press against his head.

Finally, the tremors stopped and she placed her foot on his chest pushing him away from her. He stood and moved back from the bed, watching her curved figure stretch and the smile widen on her face. She pushed herself to join him and her bright eyes skimmed over his body.

He held his hands, still wound in silver, in front of him and his mouth was wet with her. Grabbing the front of the t-shirt he wore, she pulled him down and her tongue flicked out to catch the corner of his mouth to taste herself. Her hands were quick as she stripped the t-shirt from him before trailing her fingers down his muscled stomach. She watched the shivers run across his skin and listened with pride to his groan.

Through his jeans, Ealasaid could see the hard length of his cock pressing against the fabric and she ran her hand over the front of his trousers.

"What do you think Dylan? Do I taste as good as you thought I would?" She asked, staring up at him through her eyelashes.

Dylan's hands flexed at his sides. He was desperate to touch her, to drag her to him and bury his cock inside her. She saw the slight movement but ignored it. Instead she waited for his answer.

"You taste better than I could have imagined." His answer was a feral snarl.

Her hand pressed harder against the front of his jeans as she stroked his cock and his jaw clenched. She could see a nerve ticking beneath the dark stubble and reaching onto her tiptoes she kissed the underside of his jaw. Without thinking, Dylan clutched her hip with one large hand and yanked her to him.

Ealasaid unsnapped the button on his jeans and pulled the zipper down. Reaching into the waistband she took his thick cock in her hand and felt it throb in her palm. Dylan's eyes slid closed as he gave himself over to the pleasure coursing through him. She had barely touched him and already his orgasm threatened to overwhelm him.

Turning him, Ealasaid pushed him to sit on the edge of the bed and straddled his lap. His hands lay on the bed beside him and he watched in wonder as she slid her hands into his hair and ground her hips against him. He could feel her wetness against his cock and instinctively he flexed his hips trying to prolong the contact.

"I want you to fuck me, Dylan, like I imagined you would. I used to think of you and how you would feel, I would get so wet just thinking about your hands on me." Ealasaid spoke softly into his ear and another snarl ripped through him.

"I want you to make me forget about that day in the Order." She continued, rising up until the head of his cock rested against the entrance of her wet pussy.

"Fuck," Dylan growled and his hands clutched her waist, he tried to pull her down and embed himself in her but she resisted with a small smirk.

Pulling back, she felt his stubble scratch her cheek and stared into his desperate eyes. Stroking her thumb over his cheek she bent her head and brushed her lips against his. He was instantly still; he didn't want to do anything to make her stop. Licking her lips, she kissed him again.

Dylan groaned in pleasure. Having her in his arms was close to a fever dream, he kept thinking that any second he would wake back in the cold, damp dungeon without her. He slid his arms around her curved waist and pulled her harder down into his lap. Her wet pussy ground against his cock and a noise, close to a whimper, fell from his lips.

"Saidy please." He said desperately.

"Please what?" She asked, enjoying being in control.

"I need to be inside you, please." He was begging but felt no embarrassment.

Ealasaid kissed him again and slowly sank down onto his cock. She hissed in a breath as he stretched her open and her eyes locked onto his. A fire burned in his eyes and even with the silver wrapped around his wrists, they began to darken to a deep blood red.

Dylan was completely motionless as she thrust her hips slowly, taking more of him into her each time. Her pussy was so tight, so wet around him. He was terrified if he made a move she would stop.

Ealasaid gasped as he bottomed out inside her and she stilled for a moment, feeling him stretch her open and a throbbing began deep in her stomach. She pressed her chest against his, her small pink nipples pressed against his muscled chest and she moaned softly into his ear. His hands held her waist and as she began to move his grip on her tightened. His fingers dug into her skin compulsively as he gave in to his need to feel her, to claim her.

Ealasaid threaded her fingers through his dark hair and rolled her hips against him. The movement made him hit against the sensitive nerves inside her and her eyes slid closed as pleasure shot through her entire body.

She moved slowly, wanting to feel every inch of him. His hands slid down to her hips and he began to move her in his lap. He couldn't help himself, his need for her was all encompassing. Nothing else mattered at that moment but the feel of her tight heat and the sounds of pleasure falling from her lips.

Ealasaid rested her forehead against his and her hair fell forward to cover their faces. Her eyes were closed but Dylan watched every tiny movement on her face, he couldn't tear his gaze from her. With each thrust of her hips her orgasm grew until she was trembling in his lap. He grabbed her ass and moved her faster. He caught her lips in a kiss, nibbling on her bottom lip and stroking his tongue against hers. He was only thinking of her and her pleasure and relished being able to touch her.

"Oh god." Ealasaid mewled as she came. Her tight pussy milked his cock and he cursed under his breath.

Ealasaid opened her eyes and pushed his chest. He lay back, dragging himself back into the middle of the bed and stared up at her. Her hands were on his stomach, the tops of her arms pressed her breasts together and her body shivered as the waves of her orgasm slowed.

His cock pressed even deeper inside her and he dragged his fingers over her thighs. Ealasaid raised her hips up and waited until he was growling before sinking back down.

Ealasaid's legs shook, her nails curled into his skin and she could feel his fingers digging into her as she rode him. He tried to push back his own need but the sight of her was too much.

"Fuck it." He said again, his voice was deep and rough as he curled his hand around the back of her neck and pulled her head down to his. He kissed her, tasting the traces of blood from her lip and began to thrust hard up into her.

His strong arms held her still and took over, thrusting long and slow and Ealasaid let him. She held his face in her small hands and met each movement of his hips. Their bodies fit together perfectly, as though they had been made for each other and Ealasaid could already feel her orgasm building again.

Ealasaid pushed herself up and took his hand in hers. Calculatingly, she began to unwind the silver chain from his skin. Dylan grabbed her hand, his eyes widening in shock and he shook his head.

"Saidy don't." He blurted out.

"Why?" She asked. She had stilled but her hands didn't move from his wrist.

"Because I don't want to hurt you."

Ealasaid laughed. "I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself."

Ignoring his protests, she took the chains and brought his wrist to her lips to kiss the blistered skin. Dylan instantly felt his strength returning and his teeth sharpened to fangs as the sound of her blood rushing through her veins filled his head. She continued to bathe the ruined skin with her tongue and stroked her fingers over the wounds. They began to heal with her touch and he watched silently.

With a sly smile, Ealasaid pulled his hand to her breast, sighing as his rough skin brushed against her nipple. His eyes turned to a blood-red, two shining pools in his face and he squeezed her breast painfully. Bringing his other hand to his face he licked his thumb and pressed it to her clit. She laughed harshly and her hips started to move again.

Dylan gritted his teeth and pulled her back to him. He buried his face in her neck and felt her blood rushing through the veins beneath the skin of her throat. Ealasaid could feel his teeth scratch at her skin and she pulled his head closer to her.