Alpha Ch. 11

Story Info
Changes and transformations.
37k words
4.78
6.7k
7

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Thank you, as always, to Alwaysready64 for editing this chapter! *

Chapter 11

Ealasaid sat in a dimly lit bar. She traced one, perfectly manicured, nail around the rim of her glass and she kept her gaze forward even as she felt the hate-filled stares burning into her skin. In front of her was a group of more than fifty Vampyres. They were all knelt on the floor, their hands bound in silver and their eyes trained on her every movement. Behind the Nest was her own Pack. They shifted excitedly, waiting to see what their Alpha would do.

"Who is in charge here?" Ealasaid asked calmly. These were the first words she had uttered since storming the unsuspecting bar with her Unders and rendering the Nest helpless.

No one answered. Elena, still in her wolf form, paced back and forth, saliva dripping from her snarling muzzle and she snapped impatiently at the back of the Vampyres. Some jumped, some cowered in fear, a couple kept their faces calm, not letting any fear show. Ealasaid sipped her drink, staring into the honey coloured liquid with a soft smile.

"Come on now, no need to pout." She said teasingly. "I know this isn't how you wanted to be spending your evening but shit happens. When shit happens I show up and I'm not leaving until I get the answers that I want. Now," she paused to take another sip of her drink, "who is in charge here?"

Still, there was no answer from the captured Nest and Ealasaid rolled her eyes. "Why do they always make me do this?" She asked to no one. "Elena take your pick."

Elena snarled in approval and instantly closed her jaws around the neck of the nearest Vampyre. He let out a blood-curdling scream as he was dragged away and even though the door slammed closed behind the pair, the rest of them could still hear every agony filled moment of the Vampyres death. It wasn't quick.

When the air finally went quiet again, Ealasaid looked into the faces of the Nest. Each one was sickened, terrified and many were crying. A Nest of Vampyres worked in the same way as a Pack. They felt the death of a member in their bones and losing anyone from their midst was like losing a piece of themselves. Elena came back into the room, blood soaking her dark brown fur and an excited glint in her yellow eyes.

"I really don't like to do that. I wasn't always like this, but life forced me in this direction. I would appreciate it if you didn't force me as well."

"I'm in charge." A man spoke up. Ealasaid's eyes fell on him and instantly she shook her head.

"No, you're not. You're protecting someone." The young man scowled but, unbidden, his eyes darted to a hunched figure at the edge of the Nest. Ealasaid followed his gaze with a smirk.

"You? Really?" She asked in disbelief. The man looked at the huddled figure of an old woman. Her face was covered in delicate wrinkles, like cobwebs, and her blue eyes were pale. She was wrapped in black robes, a stark contrast to the others modern clothing and her ancient hands were held calmly in her lap.

"Leave her alone." The man surged to his feet but Ealasaid held up her hand he stilled, his feet suddenly like lead. He couldn't move an inch and watched in horror as the Fae advanced on the old woman.

"A Matriarch, though I have to admit you're a little longer in the tooth than I had imagined." Ealasaid crouched in front of the woman and reached out to touch the cool skin of her cheek.

"Is that your idea of a joke Fae?" The woman asked, her voice was clear and crisp, like a bell ringing through the fog. The youth in the sound made Ealasaid smile even as a twinge of recognition flared in her mind.

"I guess it is. Sorry, my humour isn't for everyone." She paused and tilted her head to the side to stare at the Matriarch. "What's your name?"

"Petra." The Vampyre responded.

"That's pretty." Ealasaid looked across at the man who was still frozen, staring at the two women. There was a barely concealed look of terror on his face and understanding dawned on Ealasaid.

"Oh." She said gently. "She's your Sire."

"I don't know what you're talking about." The man snarled but Ealasaid ignored him. She was focussed back on the Matriarch. The feeling of recognition wouldn't leave her and she searched her memories for where she had seen the woman before.

"You were in the Order."

Petra smiled. "And you were my saviour."

Ealasaid seemed to crumple under the grief she was gripped by. "But you were good. I let you go and then you did this? This is my fault."

"No," Petra said softly, her voice calming Ealasaid in a way she hadn't felt since her mother had been alive. "Nothing that has happened before the Order or since is your fault. The Order eventually makes monsters of us all. For me, it turned me into the very thing it accused me of being. For you, it's forced you to become a part of it."

Ealasaid shook her head. "You don't know what you're talking about. I'm nothing like the old Order. I don't take innocent people, torture them, use them for entertainment. Use them for food."

Ealasaid came even closer to Petra. "Do you remember what it was like to be human? To be weak and always looking over your shoulder, worrying that something bigger and stronger was right behind you. Those people you took, you stole, they had families, friends. They had lives and you decided that they weren't worth anything more than being livestock to keep you fed. Do you remember what it feels like to be scared? Can you even imagine what they must have gone through in their last moments?"

Ealasaid was breathing heavily. Her emotions boiling so close to the surface that her hands were shaking and her eyes darkened. She straightened and stared down at the Nest. Her expression went blank and she became eerily still.

"I don't kill innocents. If any of you did not drink from the captured humans, step forwards and you will be spared."

Immediately, twenty Vampyres jumped to their feet. Ealasaid stepped towards the first and brought her face close to his neck. She placed her hands on his cheeks and a dark smile curved her lips. She fell on him, her fangs tearing through his skin and his blood poured out over her lips. It ran down her neck, over her collarbone before soaking her white t-shirt. Yanking her head back she heard the satisfying ripping noise as his throat was torn out, she dropped the piece of flesh from her teeth and let the body fall from her hands. The sounds of his gargled, frantic breathing filled the room as he clung to life.

Slowly, Ealasaid raised her head and looked at the rest of the gathered Vampyres. Bringing her fingers to her lips she brought the blood onto her fingers and then to her tongue.

"I hate to be lied to. Trust me, it will only turn out badly for you if any of the rest of you chose to lie."

Several of the Vampyres stepped back, kneeling back on the floor with fear in their eyes. Ealasaid quickly inspected the rest, smelling for any scent of the humans that had been kept there. Their scent still lingered, even after their death, and Ealasaid could easily smell them on the Vampyres that had fed from them.

When she was finished, more lay on the floor motionless even as their bones fused back together after they had been dashed against the walls after being determined to be liars. Four still stood and Ealasaid spoke over her shoulder to her waiting Pack.

"Take those back to the castle. Keep them safe, no one is to talk with them until I get back.

They were taken away and Ealasaid turned her black gaze back to the young man. Her voice was emotionless but there was a light of curiosity in her black eyes.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Why does it matter? You're only going to kill me." He spat out.

"No. I don't kill innocents. You never fed on the humans you kept prisoner here, I can smell it on you."

"You're wrong." He argued.

"I'm never wrong. Now, tell me your name."

"Tanner." He couldn't help himself. Something about her soft, calm voice made him want to obey her every word.

"Tanner." She repeated slowly, testing the name in her mouth. "You didn't feed on the humans kept prisoner here, why?"

Tanner looked to Petra, the very thought of betraying his Sire was enough to make him feel sick but the Fae had a pulling control over him. Petra nodded, giving him permission to speak.

"Because I was one of them once. Petra saved me from a Nest, I was nearly dead and she saved me. I wouldn't be responsible for putting another human through what I went through."

"So you knew how scared they must have been and yet you left them to suffer here?" Ealasaid asked, her voice no longer calm but cold.

"I did as my Sire asked me to. You will never understand the bond."

"I've seen what people will do when forced and you're lucky that I have or you wouldn't be seeing any mercy from me."

"I don't want anything from you. I will stay and die with my Sire." Tanner forced through gritted teeth and Ealasaid smirked at the flash of defiance in his eyes.

"You won't die, not tonight." She threw her next words over the heads of the Nest to her Pack. "Take him."

"No," Tanner shouted, his voice hoarse and struggled against the hands that gripped him. With the silver pressed against his skin, he had no strength and he was dragged away easily.

Ealasaid waved her hand and the remaining members of her Pack left the bar. Elena went last, with a lingering look back at her Alpha she hesitated at the door before joining the others outside.

Ealasaid waved her hand again and a thud rang through the quiet room as the lock on the door slid closed. Her gaze was distant, she stared at the wall behind the captured Nest and her fingers danced against her thigh.

"I was never like this, before the Order. I was innocent, young and thought that the good guys always won." She dropped her eyes to Petra who was staring at her with something close to pride on her ancient face. "The Order taught me different and now I worry that I'm not the good guy anymore."

"We do what we have to," Petra said softly.

"We do what we have to," Ealasaid repeated.

Bringing her hands up she felt the gentle heat as the blue flames burst to life on her skin. They engulfed the bar in seconds, fuelled by Ealasaid's rage and she listened with a stoic expression to the screams of the Nest. The fire danced around her but the flames didn't burn, they licked over her skin sending a pleasant warmth through her body. Her clothes fell from her in burnt tatters, melting away as the flames consumed her.

It only took minutes for the bar to be reduced to rubble and ash and Ealasaid stepped over the smouldering remains and looked out into the trees. Her gaze instantly fell on Anton's furious face and he advanced on her.

"What the fuck is this?" He held the back of her neck and tilted her head back so she looked into his eyes.

"They were keeping humans, they had to be stopped." She answered simply.

"And the humans, where are they now?" He demanded.

"Safe and unaware they were ever here. They'll wake up tomorrow and wont remember a thing from the last couple months."

"I told you I don't want you doing this alone anymore. You're getting sloppy, you're going to get hurt."

"I'm not alone," Ealasaid said dropping her voice to a sultry moan and slid her arms around Anton's waist. Pressing her naked body to his she smiled at the tightening in his jaw and the pinch in her hair as he grabbed it tightly.

"You know what I mean. You can't keep going out without me, Lucius or Corban."

"And what are you going to do if I sneak out again?" She asked. She knew she was toying with him but she enjoyed it.

"Goddammit." Anton held her throat and pulled her closer. "I'm tired, I'm hungry and I'm in no mood to be playing your games poppet. I'd hate to have to force you to behave but I will if I need to."

Ealasaid bit her plump lower lip and pressed even closer. The heat from his body warmed her, even through his clothes and she smiled wider as she felt his cock harden against her stomach. She loved the reaction she could elicit from the people around her and since Drago had left, she had learned to use it for her own amusement.

"I do love it when you go all Dominant on me."

"Fucking brat." Anton leant down and kissed her forehead. Pushing her away from him, he stripped his t-shirt off and quickly pulled it over her naked body.

It swamped her tiny frame and he felt the same tug of protection that always gripped him around her. Forcing himself to turn around he waved his hand and a door appeared in the trees. He walked through it without another word and Ealasaid rolled her eyes with a smile.

She motioned for her Pack to follow Anton through the door before casting one last glance back at the ruins of the bar. Her heart was heavy as she thought of the lives she had taken that night. Each life weighed on her but she knew that she was doing the right thing.

Putting the deaths from her mind, a task that was becoming easier every time, Ealasaid followed her Pack through the door and came out into the throne room. Lucius immediately caught her gaze and she turned and quickly slipped from the room. Hurrying through the twisting, labyrinthine corridors of the castle she darted into her room and closed the door behind her. Leaning against the wood she pushed her hair back from her face and grimaced at the congealing blood that still covered her skin.

Moving through to the bathroom she crouched at the edge of the huge bathtub and turned the taps on. As she added the bubbles, she once again said a silent prayer of thanks that the castle was modern enough to have running water. The massive stone tub began to fill with water and Ealasaid watched the steam as it rose from the surface and danced through the air.

Dipping her fingers into the water she traced shapes, her mind going blank as she focussed on the movements of the water. Her powers were growing. She could control fire with little more than a thought and now, she could shape water, bending it to her will and making it dance gracefully to the delight of the children. With a stamp of her foot, she could send shudders through the ground causing buildings to shake and rocks to tumble down the cliff face.

Sighing, she returned to the bedroom and found a pack of cigarettes and an ashtray. Bringing them back through she slid into the water watched as the blood and ash instantly washed from her skin. Lighting her cigarette with a snap of her elegant fingers, she took a deep drag, drawing the smoke deep into her lungs.

There was a step that ran around the edge of the tub and she stretched her legs out along in as her back rested in a corner. Waving her free hand lazily she watched as the taps turned off and the room was quiet. Leaning her head back she closed her eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of the water swirling around her.

Stubbing her cigarette in the ashtray she sank underwater and felt it washing through her long hair. Through the water she could hear muffled footsteps and knew someone had entered the room to join her.

Lucius rolled up the legs of his suit trousers and sat at the edge of the tub. Loosening his tie, he undid the first three buttons of his shirt and rolled up the arms to his elbows. Helping himself to a cigarette from the packet he lit it with the lighter in his waistcoat pocket and leant back on one hand. He waited until she surfaced again and his bright green eyes swept over her flushed face.

"You really pissed of Anton today," Lucius said and Ealasaid smirked.

"He's a big boy he'll get over it." She threw her response at him offhandedly.

"You should be careful Little One; I don't think he'll put up with your shit for much longer."

Ealasaid's eyes shot open at the use of her old nickname and she glared at Lucius in fury. "Don't call me that." She forced out through gritted teeth.

"Hit a nerve have I?" He asked teasingly.

Ealasaid let the anger melt from her face and stood. The tub was deep enough that it covered most of her body, just the tops of her soft breasts could be seen over the water and, unbidden, Lucius' eyes were drawn to her naked body. Sitting forward he rubbed his hand over his chin and dragged his eyes back to her face.

"You hit all of my nerves, Luci. You know just how to get under my skin." Ealasaid climbed onto the ledge, positioning herself between his legs and brought her arms up so she could rest her elbows on his knees. Resting her chin on her hands she stared up at him through her eyelashes and arched her back so her round ass was just visible above the water.

"You make it too easy to get under your skin," Lucius said, his voice was dark but there was still a note of amusement lighting his words.

"So what, you here to tell me off for being a bad girl and sneaking out? You going to punish me?" Ealasaid asked as she flicked her tongue out to wet her lips.

Lucius laughed and stroked her cheek with the tips of his fingers. "As much as I love this little game we've been playing this is serious Eala. He's worried about you, we all are."

Ealasaid ran her hands up his legs and pulled herself higher out of the water to press her bare, wet breasts against him. Staring up at him with an innocent look she spoke again.

"Come on. Where's the old, fun Lucius I used to play with. I thought you would like this? Hurting people who deserve it, protecting people who need it. Listening to people scream and beg for their lives. I know you like the sound of people screaming."

Lucius bared his teeth and grabbed her chin. Pulling her up he brought his face close and Ealasaid smiled at the barely concealed look of fury in his eyes.

"Hit a nerve have I?" She asked and Lucius laughed despite himself.

"Fucking little bitch." He growled.

"Is that any way to speak to your Alpha?" She said playfully.

"I'm not speaking to my Alpha; I'm speaking to a spiteful little girl that insists on making her family worry about her safety constantly."

Ealasaid's face turned dark and she pushed Lucius' hand from her skin. Stepping back into the tub she stared at him with her teeth gritted and folded her arms across her chest.

"I never asked you to worry. You all got your time, after the Order you all had your time to be angry and take it out on the world. Where's my time? I never wanted this, any of this. Why don't I get to be angry?"

Lucius opened his mouth but before he could say anything she started speaking again.

"I'm doing good things. I'm helping people, I'm getting rid of the bad people in the world and still I'm not good enough for you. I was taken, just like you. I was hurt, tortured just like you. I was raped and part of me died. Everything was taken from me in that place and what? I just have to move on, forget about it. Think about other people and never myself. How is that fair?"

Lucius didn't have an answer but Ealasaid's vision was blurred from her anger and her entire body shook. She couldn't stop now.

"How is that fair Lucius? Why can't I be angry and act out after everything that's happened? You got to. Drago got to."

Suddenly, she climbed out of the bath and stood before him. He stared up at her, speechless. He couldn't think of anything to say.

"If what I'm doing now isn't good enough for you then maybe it's time you find a new Alpha. Maybe you could take over if I'm doing such a shit job?"

"That isn't what I meant." Lucius finally found his voice and quickly stood. He went to move to her but she held her hand up and he went still. The air in the room was cold and from outside he could hear a slow rumble of thunder.

"I don't want to talk about this." Ealasaid turned and walked back to her bedroom.

Grabbing a large t-shirt from the chest of drawers she pulled it over her wet skin and pushed open the huge window. Stepping out into the air she plummeted down and landed lightly on the ground. The rain beat down against the skin and the sky was dark grey. She let the rain soak her skin before taking off through the trees.