Alpha X10ND Ultra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the basement and tying some rope to the ceiling when Carla happened upon me. It was pretty obvious what I was up to.

I slumped in a chair. I felt ashamed and was so depressed.

She walked over to me and gave me a hug. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

"Everything is going to be okay little brother. I found your note and I know about Teri. She's not worth dying over. No one is Josh. You have so much to live for." She told me and then reached down and squeezed my crotch.

Carla walked around the couch and knelt before me. She opened my legs and looked up at me. She had this feral grin on her face.

She began to rub the bulge in my sweatpants.

I grabbed her wrists and stopped her.

"Carla! We can't, it-it's wrong!" I told her firmly.

"Yeah, well I don't care Josh. I need your dick in my mouth again." She told me excitedly.

"Again? What do you mean by that sis?" I asked her.

I knew full well what she meant but was scared to admit it.

"Uh, the glory hole Josh? Don't pretend that you didn't recognized me little brother. Did you not enjoy the blow job I gave you?" She replied.

I was at a loss for words. I did enjoy it...immensely. I released her wrists and she began to rub her hands over my bulge again.

"Carla! Stop!" I said firmly and she stopped.

She looked at me and pouted. She folded her arms under her breasts and smiled sheepishly at me.

"I know you like looking at my girls. No one can resist my nipples. Not even my own baby brother." She stated.

Carla then got to her feet and pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it on the couch next to me.

"I think it's only fair that since I got to see you naked, that you get to see me naked too." She purred.

God, her breasts were perfect. They had been the object of my fantasies for years and here they were before me. Her small cherry colored areolae and long thick nipples gave me an instant erection.

Carla smiled when she saw the tent in my sweatpants.

My sister then turned around and shimmied out of her pleated skirt and panties before standing straight again.

God, her ass was a vision of beauty. So perfect and firm. I cocked my head to the side and saw the space between her legs. I glimpsed her meaty slit and groaned.

Carla caught me looking and turned around to face me.

"I can see the look in your eyes little brother. I've seen that look from both men and women alike. Now, I can put my clothes back on and we can forget this ever happened or if you'll let me, I can lead you up to my bedroom and teach you all about making love to a woman." She told me firmly.

"But you're my sister Carla." I replied.

"Exactly little brother. Who better than me to show you what you have been missing all these years?" She stated confidently.

I had little choice in the matter.

Carla extended her hand and I took it and she led me up to her bedroom.

****

We had the house to ourselves since mom and dad wouldn't be home until Sunday and neither would Stacy and Dana.

Carla helped out of my clothes and we sat together on her bed.

She leaned close and kissed me. It was gentle and I followed her lead. I duplicated what she did to me as per her instructions before beginning.

She placed my hand on her cheek as we kissed.

"Women love this Josh. I know that I sure do." She purred.

My sister then moved my hand down to her breast.

"Cup the breast and feel it's weight in your hand. Now circle the nipple with your thumb and fingers and pluck it lightly. Mmmm, yesss, ohhhh." She groaned.

I did as she instructed and got a little carried away with it. My plucking turned into twisting and then pinching when she pushed my hand away.

I thought she was being catty and grabbed her nipple again only harder. She bit her lip and pushed my hand away a second time.

I then slapped my hand across her nipples and she froze and sucked in a breath.

"Josh stop!" She said heatedly.

So I stopped, but I noticed there was something there, something that she liked.

Carla's face was flush and so was her upper chest.

We laid down together and continued to kiss as she gave me instructions.

My hand went between her legs and opened her meaty lips.

"Josh, what you need to know is that even though a woman's pussy looks delicate, it's actually the opposite. You can prod her clit and open her lips with your fingers. Slide a couple of fingers in her vagina, just...like...that! Mmmm, and use her lubrication to trace circles over her clit. Yesssssss, ohhhhhh!" She moaned.

I did as she asked.

"Now kiss your way down to my pussy and get between my legs. That's it." She directed me.

"It smells funny sis." I told her.

"Well, it's pussy Josh. What did you expect? Peaches or something?" She giggled.

I laughed too.

"Now push my thighs apart and kiss my inner thighs. This area is really sensitive on a woman. Mmmm, nice. Now kiss your way toward my clit but don't touch it yet. You need to build desire in me. That's it. Ohhhhh! I'm getting wet now bro.

Use your fingers and peel open my pussy lips. And slide a couple of fingers in my slick vagina. Now bend your head down and use your tongue to lick up and around my clit. YES! OHHH! MMMM!

Slowly twist your fingers in and out of my pussy while you flick your tongue over and around my clit. That's it brother. Use your tongue like a marker and begin to trace the alphabet over my clit. It won't take long to make me cum and should happen before you get to the letter G or so." Carla instructed me.

My sister's pussy got really juicy and I was dry humping the bed in tune with my tongue and fingers bringing her pleasure.

"Oh Josh! Oh Jesus! I'm almost there! Now purse your lips around my fat clit and use your tongue tip to flick the little pearl under my clit hood rapidly. Yes Harder! Flick it harder Josh! Harder damn you! Be merciless with it. HARDER!!! YESSSSSS FUCKING CHRIST I'M CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out loud.

Carl arched her back as she climaxed. Her orgasm was intense and a huge gush of her juices pushed my fingers out of her pussy along with a massive wet wave of her nectar. Like a fire hose on full blast, it went all over my face.

I was stunned for a brief moment but quickly rose up and rammed my dick inside of her vagina. I began to fuck my sister hard, deep and fast and while she was still shaking from her orgasm, I began to spurt huge globs of sperm in her pussy.

Carla was breathing rapidly as she came down from her orgasm and started to lick her juices from my face.

"That was, that was, that was fucking awesome!!! I've never gushed like that before! Not with anyone." She told me giddily.

"So I was good?" I asked her.

"Hell yes you were. Now you need to fuck me Josh." She replied.

"Uh sis, I uh, I just did and I came inside you too." I told her.

"Y-you did? Already! Fuck! I missed it! In the future, wait until I come down from my orgasm before you fuck me okay? Look, I'm sorry for scolding you Josh. It's just that feeling a guy spurt inside me is one of the most satisfying feelings ever! I can often orgasm a second time just from that feeling alone. But you did great with the oral sex though, really! And thank you!" She told me smiling.

My dick grew soft and I slipped it out of her pussy.

We laid there together and while Carla had her head on my chest, we talked.

"Hey sis, can I ask you something?" I questioned her.

"Sure, anything. You don't need to ask." She told me firmly.

"Okay, uh, well. I was curious why you were unable to feel me inside your pussy." I replied.

"I have a really deep vagina Josh. It's not just you. I can rarely feel any dick inside me. I was with a guy who had 8 inches and that still wasn't big enough. I felt it when he climaxed though and had an orgasm. So don't feel bad.

Most women's vaginas aren't more than about 5 inches long. I'm just one of the rare ones.

When you and Teri had sex, could you feel her cervix when you fucked?" She asked me.

"Not really. I couldn't feel Sara's either though. Do you think that's why they moved on?" I asked her.

"Yeah Josh, I do. You're a really sweet guy. You're handsome and you have an average dick, but some of us just need more. So, you shouldn't feel bad about it. There's nothing you can do about it anyway. It's not like you have a magic potion to make your dick grow bigger. That would be nice but it's just not possible." She said and kissed me.

I smiled before nodding off to sleep.

****

I awoke a couple of hours later. Carla was no longer in bed with me.

I got up and went looking for her. I heard her voice in her bedroom. She was talking on the phone with someone.

"No Stacy, I'm serious, we actually had sex together. Yeah well, he's not pee-wee anymore. It got bigger thank god. I don't know what he did to make it grow, but I'm glad it did. Make sure you tell Dana to stop teasing him. He's in a fragile stage right now and anything could send our loser brother over the edge. He's just a tool Stacy and one that I plan to use and exploit. The pathetic dweeb doesn't have a clue that I am using him. His loads are pretty amazing though. I'm gonna encourage him to begin jacking off in a tube sock. I know! Can you imagine mom finding it? She would probably lose her mind. So would Dana. I agree with you, we're all just a bunch of cum sluts. You'll see when you come home. Look, I better go before he gets suspicious about where I've scampered off to. I love you too and can't wait to feast on your wet pussy again sis.

I got another call coming in. I will see you on Sunday. Okay, bye you slut. Hehe, Bye.

Hello? Oh hey Teri. No, now is perfect timing. You did great with my brother. Boys are so predictable and are such fools. You need to be strong and not give in. I know you love him but trust me, Josh will beg you to take him back when I am finished manipulating him. The idea you planted worked. The fool actually wrote a suicide note. I would never have let it come to that. As pathetic as he is, he's still my brother and I love him. No, don't you dare call him. In a few weeks my brother will be your slave. He will be putty in your hands just like we talked about. I better go Teri. I love you too and can't wait to eat you out again. Later tonight then. Bye slut!" Carla said into the phone while I went into the bathroom to piss.

I was standing there seething with rage when Carla came walking past.

"You have to piss too huh. You wanna let it loose on me instead bro?" Carla asked.

"You can't be serious." I replied and looked at her.

"Why not? It's just piss Josh. Come on, it'll be fun!" She told me.

Carla walked in the bathroom and got into the tub. She pouted as she looked up at me. I didn't even hesitate unleashing my urine on her. The lying bitch was using me this whole time!

My piss shot out and I directed the stream to her face. It went in her mouth and down her neck, covering her tits and nipples.

"Yes Josh, yes! I love it! More!" She shouted.

Her hands moved my piss all over her breasts and down her slender stomach.

My urine wet her hair and she opened her mouth and drank mouthful after mouthful of the briny brew.

As my urine stream ended, I watched as Carla masturbated furiously. She twisted her nipples harder than I ever did and then rubbed and smacked her clit to a body shaking orgasm that left her spasming in the base of the bathtub.

"I'm fucking cumming!!!" She screamed.

I left my sister there and went back to my bedroom.

I was so fucking angry with myself for thinking that she cared about me. I was such a fool. Never again! I would never let anyone see me cry again!

She had some kind of hold over women. To think that she had a hand in Teri breaking up with me! Fuck! She was evil!

One thing was certain, I needed a bigger dick. And like God heard my silent plea for help, the sold out shipment of Alpha X10ND Ultra arrived that very afternoon.

****

I held it together well over the next day and a half. I took my rage out on Carla and fucked her several more times. What did I care if she climaxed or not, I would use the slut and cum in her.

3 times she came close to having an orgasm when she felt my dick spurting in her pussy.

"You need to let me cum little brother. I was so close again!" She whined in my ear.

"Sorry sis, you probably regret finding me when you did. I know you do. I have feelings and can sense it." I pretended to be withdrawn.

"No Josh, you're wrong! I don't regret anything! I love you! You are learning to be a real man and I'm so proud of you." She said with feigned sincerity.

Carla went down on me. She took my recently fucked dick and began to kiss it and suck it until it grew hard.

"God, I just love this dick!" She moaned.

She kissed and licked it and lightly stroked it as she began to suck on my balls.

I found myself on the precipice of another massive orgasm. Carla must have sensed this and backed off.

"You wanna cum little brother? You wanna shoot your goo down my throat?" She teased.

"Yes sis please!" I begged her.

"Princess. You must call me Princess." She demanded.

Carla took me into her mouth again and fluttered her tongue under the crown. She had me right where she wanted me.

My whole body was practically shaking with pent up desire to cum. She swirled her tongue around and around my shaft.

"Oh Jesus princess!" I groaned.

She backed off again and looked at me. A wolfish grin spread across her face.

She crawled up and whispered in my ear.

"You are nothing without me Josh. I control your pleasure. Try to cum on your own and you will fail, every time. You know I'm right."

Carla rose to her feet and stared down at me laying there with a throbbing erection.

"Take my hand little brother." She replied.

I sat up and took her hand. She led me into the bathroom and started the shower. When the water was hot we got in together. She took the soap and lathered up her tits and placed my hands on them.

"Mmmm, yesss Josh. Don't you just love touching me! Feeling your soapy hands lather my tits and work over my long hard nipples?" She moaned seductively.

"Yes princess, I do. I really do." I moaned.

We moved in the tight confines of the shower so that I was now behind her. I loved holding her tits and using my slick hands to rove back and forth over her long hard nipples.

Carla reached behind her and fondled my hard cock and balls with her soapy fingers.

She turned and faced me.

"I control your pleasure little brother. And all you need to do is submit yourself to me. It is such a minor thing. You know you want to Josh. Deep down...All men want this! Pussy rules! Admit it in your mind." She told me.

My sister's words were so seductive and I almost believed her. But I saw through her deception. I saw how she was trying to make me into her slave. She kept stroking my hard-on while her words crept into my mind.

"Pussy rules! You control my pleasure. I am nothing without you." I told her quietly.

Did I actually believe this nonsense? Carla was an evil seductress that much I knew. But a part of me wanted to give in. Could it be so bad to let my sister have her way with me?

"Your pleasure is in my hands little brother. If you want to cum you must submit. Submit little brother and I will allow you to cum!" Carla purred.

I was so fucking close to cumming!

****

The next thing I knew, the shower had ended and we were back in Carla's bedroom. I was sitting in a chair facing her. I was naked and my hands were tied behind my back.

I watched as Carla opened a drawer and pulled out a garter belt. She stepped into it and then sat on her bed. Her legs were parted and I could see her blonde pussy. Her elongated clitoris and pussy lips were open and everything looked swollen and wet.

"You love looking at me as I get dressed Josh. I love you watching me. It makes me horny. I know it makes you horny too!" She purred.

She was right. I was hard as steel and my dick throbbed. I still had yet to cum and could feel my balls churning with great need.

"I have such a strong desire for your cock Josh. The hard, throbbing meaty shaft looks so delicious! I could devour it, literally take it deep in my throat and swallow your thick, salty cum.

I know you want me to. I can see the lust in your eyes...slave." Carla told me firmly.

She rose to her feet and walked over to me. She knelt down before me and hovered her mouth centimeters above my swollen crown. I felt her hot breath on my dick and an involuntary lurch with my hips to connect with her mouth.

She stood to look at me.

"Naughty boy! You forget that I am in your head now little brother. I control your pleasure or lack there of. ME! You will think of no one else!" She said snidely.

Carla grabbed my chin and held it firmly with her hand. She leaned down and whispered, "Whom do you serve?"

"I serve you princess." I said quickly.

"Mistress. You haven't been given the privilege of calling me by my name. My name is Mistress. Is that understood slave?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress. I understand. P-please let me cum! My need is so great! I have such blue balls from your teasing!" I whined.

"ENOUGH! Stop your groveling or I will leave you tied up here for hours! Is that understood?" She said sternly.

"Yes Mistress. I-I'm sorry." I replied.

Carla then turned around and placed her hands on her knees. Her ass was so perfect and I saw her puckered anus and wet pussy. If only she was about 4 inches higher I could have buried my tongue in her slit.

She must have sensed this and straightened up before moving the three steps to the bed and sitting down once again.

I watched in abject fascination as she opened a new pair of stockings. She took out the white hose and brought it to her nose and inhaled.

"I just love the smell of stockings. They make me feel so feminine when I wear them. But it's missing something. Ah yess!" She smiled wickedly.

I watched as Carla began to insert the hose into her pussy. Inch after inch disappeared inside her wet pussy until just a bit was sticking out.

"You like that slave? You probably want to remove it with your teeth. I'm half tempted to let you." She smiled and then began to pull the material out of her pussy.

Wet strands of her gooey juices clung to the hose.

I was beyond hard at this point. Precum began to ooze from the tip.

Carla looked at my dick and smiled.

"I thought you would enjoy that slave. If Stacy or Dana were here you could watch as they pleasured me." She replied.

God, I wanted to see that.

Carla took each stocking and rolled it up her sexy calf and thigh before clipping it to the garter belt.

More precum oozed from my dick. I couldn't take this torment.

"Fuck! I just need to cum!" I blurted angrily and struggled with my bonds.

Carla moved quickly toward me.

"Shhhh! Calm yourself little brother." She cooed in my ear.

She lowered her breast to my mouth.

"Go on little brother. Suckle my nipple. Mmmm, yesssssssss!" She moaned as my lips surrounded the hard nipple.

She coddled me like I was her newborn baby as I nursed on her hard nipple.

"That's it my baby, suck on my tit. I'm going to make it all better." Carla whispered to me.

Carla removed herself and slipped her feet into a pair of high heels. She placed her hands on her hips and looked down at me.

"I see the way you are eyeing my pussy little brother. Would you like a taste?" She taunted.

"Yes Mistress. Please!" I begged.

"You're starting to understand your place, aren't you! That you aren't in control. Just a few short hours ago you used my pussy for your pleasure and left me hanging. If I had balls, they would have been beyond blue from your selfish display towards me. And now, you get a taste of your own medicine. Are you not the least bit sorry for your earlier selfishness?" Carla asked me.