Alpha X10ND Ultra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped thrusting and she looked at me funny.

"Why'd you stop! Keep going honey!" She said.

I started up again. It was so strange how different women were. My sister Carla wanted me to stop fucking her when she climaxed and mom wanted me to continue.

A sheen of sweat covered our bodies.

"Oh Jesus Josh! You feel incredible inside me! I love this!" She told me.

"Yeah mom! You want it deep? You want me to cum in you?" I asked her.

"Absolutely! Please cum in me!" She begged in a strangled voice.

I could tell that she was on the verge of another massive orgasm.

"You ready for me to flood your pussy with my sperm mom?" I asked as I neared an orgasm.

"OHHHHMYYYYGODDDDYESSSSSS!!!" She cried out as I drove my cock in deep.

I hit areas inside her pussy that had never been touched before as deep as I was in her.

"Fuck!" I grunted with each ejaculation.

My orgasm was so intense! Huge globs of sperm shot out of my cock and into her cunt. My whole body shook with every mighty blast of sperm. It was an incredible experience!

I then collapsed on top of her and felt minor tremors that continued to shake her body.

"I felt every spurt Josh. You really did fill me up with your spunk. I can feel your boys swimming in me. Thank you! I really can't thank you enough for what you just did for me. I will cherish this memory forever." She said in a choked voice.

And then she began to cry.

I fucked my mom! I actually did it! And I really enjoyed it too.

****

The following day at school I was lost in thought. I kept thinking about mom and Alice. How alike they were and it made me wonder how many other women were out there and in a similar situation.

"Hello! Are you listening to me Josh?" Teri asked.

"What? Yeah! I mean..." I answered her.

"I said are we going to have a repeat performance again big boy?" Teri asked excitedly.

I then gave her a look and she shied away from me slightly.

"Look Teri, I'll be honest with you. I like you a lot, but you broke my heart. Now I think we could still have some fun together, but you need to change." I told her.

"Change? In what way?" She asked peevishly.

"Number one, drop the attitude. I don't like it." I told her harshly.

"I'm sorry." She replied quietly.

"The truth of the matter is that you need to stop using such colossal sex toys to masturbate with." I said.

"What? That, that's just mean Josh!" Teri whined.

"It's true though Teri. I could barely feel anything when we fucked." I told her.

"That doesn't mean anything. You couldn't possibly believe that!" She said angrily.

"I know you use them because my sister told me. Carla can't keep anything a secret. I advise you to stop confiding in her or listening to her. She is poison!" I sneered.

"Fuck! That fucking bitch!" She said bitterly.

"You need to give your twat some time to tighten up before we have sex again. I know how it sounds and I don't really care Teri.

You ought to know that I have many offers to have sex now. And while I really like you, if we have sex again and your pussy is still really loose, then I will know that you didn't listen to me. And that will be it for us." I told her flatly.

Teri broke down in tears and walked away.

****

Alice could tell that I was in a mood when I showed up at her house after School.

Her daughter Susan was staying the night with one of her girlfriends, so we had the place to ourselves or so we thought.

"You seem off today Josh. Care to tell me what's bothering you?" She asked kindly.

So, I took a chance and told her while she blew me.

"Your sister seems really controlling. I have noticed that she has a way about her when she is around my daughters. She has tried to exert her influence on me a time or two but I just laughed it off.

I don't know if you know this or not, but lesbians can be quite catty and dominant. And your sister rules the roost.

I'm not sure that anyone can tame that one." Alice replied.

"Maybe a nice big cock will put the slut in her place." I thought pleasantly.

She then climbed up and took a position on top of me. Her hands rested on my pecs and I began to play with her tits and nipples.

Alice rode my dick hard and fast. She really slammed her pussy down hard on my fuck stick. It was like she was on a mission to cum and she did!

"Ohhh fuck yeah!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

She continued to ride me through her orgasm and worked up to a second and then a third before letting me be on top.

I needed to cum in a big way and really let her pussy have it.

"You gonna cum in me big boy? You gonna flood me with your sperm?" She cried out.

I drove my cock in deep and launched my semen into her pussy.

"Yesss! Fuck!" I grunted with every spurt.

I was still hard after my orgasm and withdrew my wet dick.

Alice was pretty wiped out and curled on her side.

I walked into the hallway and heard moaning from one of the bedrooms. I walked over to the door and spied Alice's daughter Jade, masturbating.

She saw me looking at her and motioned me into the room.

She couldn't take her eyes off of my large hard cock.

"You've been fucking my mom I see." She laughed.

"Yeah, she's wiped out." I told her smiling.

"Come closer." She said.

I walked over and stood beside her bed.

"You know, I've never seen a real dick before and I must say that I'm quite intrigued." She smiled.

She leaned over and licked it.

"You know it's covered in your mom's juices right?" I stated.

"I do. That's why I just licked it. If you promise not to cum in me, you can slide inside my pussy." She told me.

"I thought you were a lesbian." I said.

"I am a lesbian, but I've been masturbating for the last hour and a half and can't seem to cum. Maybe you can help a girl out?" She asked hopefully.

So, I got on the bed between her legs and slid my dick into her pussy. She was super tight, but the feeling was incredible!

"Oh my god, this feels good!" Jade groaned.

Jade's pussy wasn't quite as deep as Alice's and I only got about 5 inches inside her. I eased my dick in and out several times and it started to go in a little deeper with every thrust.

"OHHHH SHIT I'M CUMMING!!!" Jade suddenly cried out.

I felt pressure force my dick from her pussy and when that happened, a huge wave of her clear juices came out too. It looked like a waterfall was flowing from her vagina.

I got back inside her pussy and was really hammering her good and hard. Each lunge from me had my dick slamming into her cervix.

"I'm almost there Josh! Come on and cum in me!" She shouted.

"But you said not to cum in you!" I repeated her words back to her.

"I know what I said, but I don't care! Cum in me and give me a baby!" She cried out.

Well, who can refuse that demand.

I slammed my dick in deep and began to orgasm.

"FUCK YEAH!!!" I grunted with every spurt from my dick.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMING AGAIN!!!" She screamed.

****

"You are an amazing man Josh! I know that I have said some mean things to you over the years and I am sorry for that. Will you forgive me?" Jade asked.

"I forgive you Jade." I told her and she kissed me.

"OHHHHHH!!!" Someone moaned from the door to Jade's room.

It was Alice. She was masturbating furiously while watching us together.

I pulled out of Jade's pussy and got to my feet. Shit! I began to panic.

Alice read the look of despair on my face and rushed forward and crushed me in a fierce hug.

"Please don't be upset with us Josh. Jade saw us having sex yesterday and we made plans to include you in the fun." Alice said and then descended to her knees and began to lick her daughter's juices from my dick.

Jade joined her and I watched as mother and daughter began to kiss one another.

My limp dick grew rock hard and they looked up at me with surprise.

Alice pushed her daughter back on the bed and looked at me with a feral grin.

"Would you like to watch me eat the fresh creampie from my daughter's pussy Josh?" She asked.

"I sure would!" I told her.

Alice began to slurp the huge globs of cum from her daughter's pussy and looked up at me with cum dripping down her chin.

"Oh god this is good!" Alice moaned.

She fingered some out and put her fingers in Jade's mouth.

"Fuck an A Josh! She's right! Your cum tastes really sweet and delicious! More mom. Give me more of his spunk!" Jade begged her mom.

Alice looked at me and said, "Take me doggie Josh and fill me up so that Jade can eat your cum out of me."

Jade looked at me and said quietly, "Mother-fucker."

"What was that honey?" Alice asked.

"Jade said that I am a mother-fucker and she's right I am." I laughed.

I was definitely game for this new twist. I watched as Jade and her mom got into a 69 with Alice on top. I had the sneaking suspicion that they had done this before and that thought alone seemed to make my dick even harder.

Jade looked up at me as I eased my dick inside Alice's slightly gaping and sloppy wet pussy. I felt her hands on my balls as my dick penetrated deep into her mom's pussy.

Alice looked back at me and said, "Give it to me big boy! I want it all."

I grabbed Alice's hips and began that slow and steady rhythm in and out. I loved watching my 8 inch dick disappear inside her very wet pussy. To think that a month ago my dick was barely 3 inches long when hard, this all seemed so surreal.

Alice looked back at me and winked.

I picked up my pace and began to drive my dick in harder. I watched as Alice gripped the sheets in her fists as I fucked her.

Her puckered anus winked open and closed several times as I fucked her and I gently eased my thumb inside it.

Alice looked back at me and moaned, "Oh you dirty boy!"

I fucked her pussy with long deep strokes and heard Jade shout, "Mother-fucker, mother-fucker!"

I loved her dirty talk and slapped Alice's ass cheeks hard with my hand. This pushed her over the edge.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

Her pussy gripped my cock in gentle spasms that grew in intensity.

"I'm gonna fucking blow my wad!" I bellowed.

I drove in deep one last time and spurted huge globs of sperm deep inside her cunt.

I didn't know if it was Jade's slight squeezing of my testicles that made me spurt 5 times in Alice's pussy or what, but I was amazed at how muck spunk I spewed inside her pussy.

I looked down at Jade and asked, "You ready to lick my fresh creampie from your mom's slippery pussy?"

"Oh god yes!" She blurted.

My beefy dick slowly eased out of Alice's wet pussy and flopped onto Jade's chin. She took the head in her mouth and moaned as she licked the juice from it.

I then watched as my whitish semen began to ooze out of Alice's pussy. It dripped over her prominent clit and then a huge glob extended down to Jade's open mouth which she greedily swallowed.

I slid 3 fingers in Alice's pussy and scooped out more sperm. I got off the bed and moved around to Alice's face and slid my wet fingers in her mouth.

She looked at my wet dick and craned her neck to lick Jade's milky juices from it.

She looked up at me and said, "I think I love you Josh."

I smiled and countered with, "Well you definitely love my dick."

"That makes two of us big boy!" Jade giggled from behind Alice's rear.

****

I watched the mother and daughter slurp noisily together. They were at it for quite a long time.

I retrieved my phone and saw that I had dozens of messages.

I smiled because I had never been this popular before. But not all of the messages were good.

I got several messages from Susan Kriebel that she thought I was a freak. That she and Mandy Smith, Lisa Daniels, Natalie Perkins and Hanna Meloy still thought of me as a pathetic loser.

Alice walked into the kitchen then.

"Hey you? We were wondering where you got off to and thought it would be fun...?" She broke off her comment when she saw the sadness on my face.

Alice walked over and sat next to me at the kitchen table.

Jade came in next. Alice couldn't help but chuckle at the way she was walking.

"I feel like I've been fucked by a train of men. Every step hurts. Hey, what's wrong Josh?" She replied.

I showed them the text messages.

"That little bitch!" Jade seethed.

"You're not a loser Josh!" Alice said kindly.

"And definitely not a freak either." Jade hugged me as she sat in my lap.

I showed them the text messages from my sister Carla.

"What? That's absurd! Why would you ever worship her?" Jade asked.

Alice already knew the answer after I confided to her everything that happened between Carla and I except for the sex of course. But now that we were on the subject, I told them both everything. Even the sex that I had with my mom.

Both women smiled after my confession.

"I know of a dozen women at least, who would love a crack at your dick Josh." Alice told me.

"And I know of at least 50 more who've never had anyone bigger than 5 inches who would worship this monster package Josh. You don't owe your sisters a thing. They are just selfish twats who don't know a good thing when they see it right in front of them." Jade told me.

I needed to hear that.

"Thanks for the compliments." I told them.

Jade and her mom then laid out a plan to get the word out about how special I truly was. They were planning to have a party at the end of the month and I was going to be the main event.

****

Alice drove me home.

I got in the house and saw mom at the sink. She seemed lost in thought as I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

She turned her head slightly and said, "I'm not wearing any panties."

I lifted her skirt and pressed my cock against her pussy. It slid inside and placed my hands around her waist again.

Mom moved my hands up to her breasts and I began to knead her nipples with my fingers.

"I'm a mother-fucker." I whispered in her ear.

"OHHHHHH!!!" Mom shuddered and began to climax hard.

Her pussy gripped my dick hard and I began to spurt huge ropes of sperm inside her twat.

It was a glorious cum for us both.

My dick softened and slipped from her pussy and I watched as thick globs of semen dripped down her inner thighs.

Mom turned and looked at me.

"I just love feeling cum drip out of me after sex." She stated cheerfully.

"And I love watching it flow out. It makes you look slutty mom." I told her.

"And I take it that that turns you on?" She asked.

"It does. Big time!" I told her.

Mom then looked down and scooped some cum up with her fingers. She brought her hand to her face and began to rub my semen all over her mouth and nose before licking her fingers.

"Oh wow Josh. Your cum is really delicious! It almost tastes like candy." She said excitedly.

I scooped some cum from her thighs and brought it up and fed it to her.

"Oh my god this is good." She moaned.

I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and placed it under her pussy. More cum spilled out and mom contracted her thighs and my cum plopped into the glass. I then brought the glass up and said, "Chug it mommy-slut."

Mom didn't even hesitate. She drank it down and then got down on her knees before me and began to lick her juices from my dick.

She got me hard and gave me a blow job. Her oral sex skills were incredible and within about 10 minutes I was grunting and spurting huge globs of sperm in her mouth.

Mom swallowed every drop.

"You're a good mommy-slut." I told her and she smiled.

"You know, I was planning to tell you that what we did yesterday was just a one time thing. But then I got an interesting phone call from Alice Kriebel while you were at school. It appears that you have been busy young man. I'm not upset Josh, I'm actually really turned on by the whole thing.

Alice has been a good friend to me over the years and to hear her clear the air between us was really liberating. I told her about us and she said that she didn't know that we had sex together too.

I hope you don't mind, but I invited she and her daughter Jade over for dinner tomorrow night. And maybe we can share you for dessert?" She told me and smiled.

"That sounds incredible mommy-slut." I replied.

****

I went upstairs and took another helping of the Alpha X10ND Ultra powder.

The days progressed nicely.

I had sex with mom everyday after school and then Alice came over every other day and joined us for more filthy fun.

I continued to take the powder every afternoon after school.

How my dick continued to grow was anybody's guess! But it did. And from what the video said, my dick would continue to grow until my body decided that enough was enough.

It now measured almost 8 inches in length and 6 and a half inches in circumference when hard.

I know it sounds too good to be true, but this stuff worked!

I had barely finished the second tub of powder..

I continued to take the powder each afternoon as directed since the video said that additional time would be needed to strengthen my erections and increase the sperm output, as well as shield my dick from any harsh chemicals or problems that arose in the future.

Alice and mom noticed immediately.

I got home that afternoon and found mom and Alice having a pleasant discussion together. They were sitting under the veranda outside beside the pool. Both women were dressed in bikinis as I walked out to them.

"Josh! You're finally home! I've been sitting here with Alice and talking about you and your very welcome changes recently." Mom stated.

She was tracing her fingers between Alice's breasts. I could see the effect her fingers were having on her and the way her nipples protruded through the thin material of her top.

"Aren't her nipples delicious looking?" Mom said.

"Uh-huh." I choked out.

Mom slid her hand under the cup and began to tweak Alice's hard nipple which made Alice moan.

My cock strained through my pants as it hung down along my thigh.

"We wanted to ask you son, is your dick getting bigger?" Mom asked nonchalantly.

Shit! They noticed. My face grew hot and I started to have an anxiety attack.

Alice jumped up and hugged me to her.

"We're not upset Josh. Please don't think the worst. We are just concerned is all." Alice told me.

"So my size doesn't turn you off?" I asked them.

"Oh heaven's no!" Mom blurted.

"We love your 7 inch dick!" Alice said cheerfully.

"Actually, it's now 8 inches." I smiled sheepishly.

"See! I told you Alice!" Mom replied.

"How did you know mommy-slut?" I asked her using her pet name.

"Well, when we had sex that first time two weeks ago, your dick felt amazing in me. It really filled me up but it didn't reach all the way inside me.

Last Tuesday, you were really pounding your dick into me and your girth really stretched me out and I climaxed so hard! I've never cum like that before. And then I talked with Alice about it and she told me something similar.

Well, we put our heads together and realized that your dick was growing bigger. And we love it!" Mom gushed excitedly.

"What we want to know is how Josh and don't tell us it's because of puberty?" Alice stated firmly.

Should I tell them or should I just make something up. I bit the bullet and told them about the Alpha X10ND Ultra powder.

Mom and Alice nodded their heads as I spoke.

"That makes perfect sense Josh. You inherited your dad's genes for having a tiny penis. But I'm glad that it worked for you. You took a big risk when you bought it. It could have been poisoned or addictive in some way." Mom told me.

She was right. I never thought of it that way.

"Are you still taking it Josh?" Alice asked.

"Yeah, I am." I told her. "I want all the benefits to last for the rest of my life. I still haven't peaked in terms of my stamina or quantity of ejaculation and it still continues to be growing." I told them.