Alpha X10ND Ultra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out of her pussy and had her stand so that her elbows were on the desk top while I was behind her. I thought maybe her pussy would feel tighter in this position, but sadly that was not the case. Even with my new girth, I barely felt the walls of her pussy surrounding my dick. Those colossal sex toys were making it so that no man would ever be able to cum in her pussy again.

Teri removed the shirt and looked back at me.

"Take it slow Josh. I'm a girl remember." She tried to control me.

"Put the shirt back in your mouth slut or I can just as easily go and find someone else to fuck!" I told her harshly.

Teri did as I asked.

I lined my dick up with her drooling slit and then pushed my cock inside her once again. The fit was pretty loose.

I began a nice slow leisurely fuck of the girl who broke my heart. But things were different now. I was the one in control, not her.

Teri's juices dripped down her thighs as we fucked. I don't know how many times she had an orgasm since I couldn't hear her loud cries with the shirt shoved in her mouth, but I knew it was a lot. You see, Teri was a girl who could climax multiple times in a row.

I slapped her ass occasionally and she looked back at me with concern when I did that. I also witnessed her anus opening and closing occasionally and at one point I stuck my thumb inside it.

I was really hammering my dick in her pussy. I tried valiantly to knock the bottom out of her pussy with every deep lunge, but couldn't seem to get there.

I kept looking back at the clock behind me.

We were at it for 25 minutes already. Fuck!

"I can't fucking cum you little slut. Your pussy isn't tight enough. I need to be in your asshole." I told her.

Teri pulled the shirt out of her mouth to look at me.

"If you can make it fit, I am open to it, but just take it slow or you may tear me in half." She replied.

I withdrew from Teri's sloppy wet pussy and began to push it into her anus. God, talk about tight! Thankfully my dick was wet enough with the slimy juices from her pussy.

Her asshole expanded wider and wider as all 7 inches of my dick were now deep inside her back door.

Slow and steady, I told myself.

I grabbed her hips and began to slide in and out, in and out, in and out.

I felt Teri cumming when her sphincter contracted around my dick. The sensation was exactly what I needed to feel.

I began to go faster in and faster out. The time was almost up for us.

"Come on you little slut! Milk the cum out of my big cock!" I told her as I went even faster.

And with one last deep thrust, my dick exploded in her ass.

"YESSSSS FUCCCCKKKK!!! I groaned out loud.

Huge globs of sperm raced up my shaft and rocketed inside her anus. I swear that I painted the inside of her asshole white with the amount of sperm that I deposited inside her butt.

Teri shook and her whole body shuddered as she was gripped in multiple orgasms each time my dick launched cum in her anus.

It was awesome!

We stayed together for another 10 minutes before my dick softened enough to slide free of her asshole.

I looked down and saw that Teri's legs were soaked with her juices. Not only that but there was a huge puddle of her milky juices on the floor between her legs.

She stood up on shaky legs and thick globs of sperm began to drip out of her ass. It splattered on the floor and we both began to laugh.

"Won't the janitor be surprised when he comes to clean this room tonight." I chuckled.

Teri laughed with me.

****

After Teri and I got cleaned up, we went to our remaining 3 classes together.

It was fun watching her squirm in her seat. She just couldn't get comfortable. Not after the intense anal sex we just had or so I thought.

I came to find out later that that wasn't the case at all. You see, Teri was a size queen. She loved big dicks and while no man lived up to her expectations, that didn't mean that she wasn't getting off in some other fashion.

When school ended, I expected Teri to invite me back to her house for some more dirty fun, but the invitation never came. I was disappointed to say the least.

I went home, but when I got off the bus at my stop, Susan Kriebel joined me.

Susan was a petite blonde that I had a crush on for most of my life. But the crushing was always one way, until today. I turned to face her.

"Hi Susan." I said.

"Hi Josh." She replied.

I smiled sheepishly.

"You're probably wondering why I got off at your stop and not my own. Well, I was wondering if you wanted to walk me home." She told me.

"Okay Susan, I can do that." I replied.

And we began the short walk back to her house. Talk about awkward though, Susan didn't say one word to me.

We got to her house and she let me in. I followed her into the kitchen and met her mom Alice Kriebel before we went up to Susan's bedroom. She closed the door and we sat on her bed.

"So, I heard a rumor that I'm hoping you can clear up for me Josh." Susan said.

"I'll try." I replied and smiled.

There was a knock on her door and I got up to answer it since I was closest. I opened the door and there stood Ms Kriebel with a plate of cookies and two glasses of milk.

"I thought you two would like some refreshments." She smiled and set the tray down on Susan's desk.

"Thanks mom, that's very thoughtful of you." Susan told her.

Alice Kriebel turned to leave and as she did she glanced at me and her eyes grew wide as saucers. Her cheeks grew flush and she left the room.

I was miffed until I looked at Susan and she too had a similar look on her face. So I looked down and saw the vivid outline of my dick hanging down beside my right leg. I kind of forgot that my penis did that now.

Susan looked up at my face.

"Uh c-can I s-see it Josh?" She asked nervously.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." I told her.

"I will do no such thing!" She blurted angrily.

I just shook my head.

"Fucking girls!" I thought bitterly.

"I think you should go now Josh." Susan said snidely.

So, I got up and walked out of her room and closed the door. I went down the steps and saw Alice Kriebel busying herself in the kitchen. I was about to leave when she turned and saw me. I waved and reached for the door handle.

"Leaving so soon?" She asked.

"Yeah, uh, Susan wanted me to go." I told her.

She frowned and looked at me oddly. She removed her apron and grabbed her purse and car keys.

"I hope that you will allow me to drive you home." She stated.

"That's really not necessary Alice." I replied.

"Oh I insist." She said.

I followed her down to the garage. We got in the car and she began the short drive to my house. Only we drove right past it. She pulled into Gallows Park where she stopped the car. She turned off the engine and we got out. We walked over to a secluded area and sat down on one of the park benches.

"Josh, you're probably wondering why I drove us here. I overheard your conversation with my daughter." She told me.

Shit! My face got hot.

Alice touched my arm and I looked at her.

"I'm not upset with you Josh. I've seen the way my daughter and her friends have treated you over the years. You forget that I have 4 daughters and the others are friends with your sisters. So, I know quite a bit about you even though this is the first time that we have met." She said.

Now I really felt like shit.

"Hey. Kids are mean. I get that. I was once a kid too you know and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." She giggled.

I laughed too.

"I've heard the names the girls called you, but um, looking at you now I'm kind of surprised." She told me.

"Yeah, I get that." I answered.

"No, I don't think you do." Alice said.

Her hand left my arm and settled directly on the log laying against my thigh.

I looked at her face and she had this glean in her eyes. A hunger.

"I don't think you realize how special you are Josh. As you already know, I was once married, but my husband didn't measure up and I lost interest in sex with him. We got a divorce and I then turn bisexual. I believed strongly the love that I was missing in my life came from a woman and I have been in and out of relationships with them ever since. And for the last 10 years that has been the case.

But then I overheard my daughter's conversation with you and it ignited a hunger in me that I haven't felt for a long time. So ask me what you asked my daughter?" Alice said.

"Show me yours and I'll show you mine?" I replied.

Alice smiled. She got to her feet and faced me. She began to unbutton her blouse and then took it off completely. She reached behind her back and undid the clasps on her bra and tossed that on the bench beside me as well.

Her breasts were really nice. They had a little sag but it was her nipples that I was focused on.

"I can see that you like my nipples. I love playing with them." She told me cheerfully.

Alice cupped her breasts in her hands, tugged on her nipples and moaned.

I could hardly believe this was happening. Right here in the park! We were in a secluded area but damn! I think she got off on being an exhibitionist.

Alice unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. I saw that she was wearing a garter belt and black stockings. She then removed her panties and stood there in front of me.

Being a blonde, I could see her dark colored pussy lips and I licked my lips.

"Okay, young man. I've showed you mine, so how about we trade places and you show me yours!" She said with her hands on her hips.

Alice and I traded places. She sat on the bench and pulled her knees up and placed her heels on either side of the bench in almost a split. This opened her pussy to me. I saw the pink inside her lips and she began to run her fingers up and down her slick entrance and then up to her very prominent clit.

"God, you are gorgeous!" I told her.

She smiled as I removed my shirt and then pulled down my pants and boxers and stepped out of them.

"Oh my word!" Alice moaned.

"You like that Alice?" I asked her.

"It's far bigger than I thought it would be." She told me.

We traded places and she straddled my waist and slowly sank down on my large cock.

"Oh Jesus!" She moaned.

Talk about a tight fit. Her pussy felt like a glove as I sank my dick into the depths of her pussy.

Alice rode me. Slowly at first. She rose up and then sank back down. Her pussy was so juicy that I was loving every second of it.

She wrapped her arms around my head and leaned in close to whisper.

"If you need to cum, go ahead. I won't be disappointed young man. Your dick feels exquisite inside me." She groaned lustfully.

She started to slide up and down a little faster and made these cute little mewling noises.

I wrapped my hands around her breasts and the moment my fingers circled her nipples she seized up in an orgasm. I felt her pussy clench around my dick as her whole body began to spasm uncontrollably. She leaned her head back and began to laugh hysterically.

I got carried away with her nipples and this snapped her back to the moment. She looked at me with this look of lust.

"It's time for me to milk this beast. I need your cum young man. What my daughter was too stupid to get, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy!" Alice stated firmly.

She then did something totally unexpected, she rose off of my dick and got down in front of me. But I stopped her before she moved closer.

"Alice, you can't do this!" I told her with concern.

"Why the hell not?" She asked.

"Well, it's wet with your juices!" I told her.

"You're damn right it is! And I'm going to lick them up. Is that okay with you?" She asked.

"Well, yeah, it is. I just thought you were doing something that no one else has ever done and I wanted you to be sure about it." I told her.

"Oh I'm sure about it young man. I have been dreaming of a moment like this for years. So sit back and enjoy!" She said before diving in.

Alice rubbed my wet dick all over her face. She then licked the wet shaft and took it into her mouth.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on it before coming up for air.

"God your dick is big! I love it and hope you will flood your sperm down my throat." She told me.

She took my dick back in her mouth and then it entered her throat and the sensation was incredible. The sad thing about it though was that I wasn't even close to cumming yet and told her that.

"I want back in your pussy Alice. Please!" I begged.

Alice removed my dick from her mouth and again straddled it with her pussy.

"YESSSSS!!!" I moaned out loud as her hot wet pussy sank down on my dick again.

Alice smiled and looked behind her and once again moved off of my dick. She laid on her back on the grass and pulled me down on top of her.

"Give it to me big boy! Drive your dick into me and fill me up with your cum!" She told me.

I got on top of her in the missionary position. My dick entered her wet pussy and I began to fuck her.

I was only at it for a few minutes when she gripped me tight as she had another body spasming orgasm. Her pussy clenched my thick hard cock. The feeling was incredible and I drove in deep and began to orgasm.

"UNGH!!!" I grunted as huge thick globs of sperm began to spurt into her pussy.

"YESSSSSS CUM IN MEEEEEEEE!!!" Alice groaned in a harsh sort of whisper.

My dick spurted 5 meaty loads of cum in her welcoming pussy before I collapsed on top of her.

Alice kissed me then.

"Thank you! That was the best orgasm of my life. I could get used to this." She smiled and chuckled.

I removed my dick and she sat up. She placed her hand in her gaping pussy and scooped out my cum. She brought her hand up to her mouth and slurped it from her fingers.

"Oh my God, your cum tastes good!" She moaned.

Alice scooped my cum from her pussy over a dozen times while I watched. She then licked her juices from my wet dick before we got dressed and walked back to her car.

She drove me home in silence and I grew kind of depressed.

She stopped in front of my house and looked at me. Alice touched my arm and said, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, sure." I told her dejectedly.

"I don't think it is." She replied sincerely.

"You probably don't want to do this again. I get it." I told her sadly.

"What makes you think that Josh? We just shared the best sex of my life. I meant what I said earlier." She told me.

"So you want to do this again sometime?" I asked.

"Hell yes I do! Is tomorrow too soon for you?" She asked excitedly.

"No, tomorrow would be great actually!" I told her.

"Outstanding Josh. I'm already getting wet in anticipation. Just do me a favor and don't jerk off between now and then. I am greedy for your cum and want it all for myself!" She chuckled.

"You got it Alice." I told her and left her car in a really good mood.

****

I walked in the house and immediately took the Alpha powder by mixing it with water. I then walked upstairs, removed my clothes and took a shower. It was nice to get clean.

I thought about my day and smiled at the thought that I just had 2 awesome orgasms and was still horny for more! Damn! Waiting until tomorrow to have more sex was going to be difficult!

I got out of the shower and dried off. I opened the door and heard a strange noise. It sounded like someone was in distress!

There it was again and it was coming from my parents bedroom.

I rushed down the hall to the closed door and burst in to find mom naked and tied to the bed. She was blindfolded and wailing uncontrollably.

"Carl, is that you? Please don't leave me! I'm sorry for the things I said to you. I-I was angry at your confession of being attracted to men. We can work through this, please Carl. I love your little dick. I didn't mean what I said about it being so small and miniscule." Mom cried.

I looked around the room and saw that things were in disarray. Dad's dresser drawers were open. His closet doors were open and his clothes and shoes were missing.

I turned to mom and said, "I think he's gone mom. He took his clothes."

"Josh? Oh Jesus!" She cried out and began to sob.

I walked over and sat on the bed beside her. She was still really beautiful for being 44 years old.

I looked over her body and saw how full her breasts were and admired her dark nipples. My eyes traveled lower and saw a thin strip of pussy hair. She had an elongated clit hood and dark meaty purplish lips.

"Josh, honey, will you untie me?" Mom asked kindly.

"I'm debating mom." I told her honestly.

"What? What do you mean?" She asked curiously.

"You're just so beautiful mom. I've never seen you naked like this and now I can't stop looking at you." I told her.

"Oh honey, I'm flattered that you said that, but I am your mother. And you shouldn't be lusting for me. It's wrong!" She replied in an even tone.

"You mean because of the incest factor?" I asked her.

"Yes, for that." She said.

"And what if I don't care about that mom." I told her.

"Well I do son. So if you do this, it won't be mutual. It will be considered rape." She explained.

I untied her wrists and removed her blindfold. I then rose to get up and she pulled me down for a hug.

"I'm sorry mom." I whispered.

"Shhhh, it's okay. Everything is going to be okay." She said quietly.

I was certain that she could feel my erection against her outer thigh.

****

I was now more determined than ever before that I was going to fulfill my mom's wish with the tube sock.

I got up from her bed and helped her up too before walking out of the room.

"Josh, before you go will you help me into the tub. I need a good soak." She told me.

I turned around and she saw my massive erection.

"Oh my word!" She blurted.

I smiled sheepishly.

"Did I do that Josh?" She asked.

"Uh-huh." I replied.

Mom dropped to her knees before me. She gazed at my thick cock and traced it with her fingers.

"The veins are incredible!" She stated before pressing her face against it.

Mom then began to lick my cock like an icecream cone. Her tongue felt nice. She gently cradled my balls with her hands before sucking on each one.

Mom got to her feet and said, "I know that I shouldn't but I want this inside me Josh."

"Y-you do? But what about the incest factor mom?" I asked.

"Well there is that, but I can't let that stop me from enjoying this wonderful piece of meat now can I?" She said excitedly.

I helped her over to the bed and we laid down together. I was on top and mom guided my dick effortlessly into her vagina.

I began to slide the head inside her wet pussy when she stopped me from going any further.

"Slow honey. Your size is far bigger than anything I have ever felt before. It feels wonderful by the way!" She said with a smile.

So, I went slow and slid in an inch at a time. Mom gripped my muscular arms and squeezed her hands when she wanted me to stop before going further.

"God! The fulness is incredible!" She told me.

"I'm almost halfway inside mom." I told her.

"I almost feel like a virgin again. It's just so god damn big!" She laughed uneasily.

I continued to slide my dick inside her impossibly tight pussy until I was deep. I then slowly withdrew my thick 8 inches to the head before pushing back inside again.

"Oh yes! Oh this feels good!" Mom replied.

I started to go a little faster but not quite as deep.

"You want it deeper mom?" I teased her.

"Uh-huh." She panted.

"Yeah? You like my big dick don't you!" I taunted.

"Oh my god yes! It feels incredible son!" She groaned.

I drove my dick in even faster, but I didn't go near as deep. I wanted to build desire in her. I wanted her to beg me for it.

Her hands gripped my arms really tight. She arched her back and strained her neck as a massive orgasm raced through her body.

"OHHHHH JESSSUUUUSSSS!!!" Mom grunted from the climax.