Alpha X10ND Ultra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry Mistress. I took advantage of what was in front of me. Please forgive me! I-I'll do anything to get back in your good graces." I told her in a choked voice.

"Anything? Really little brother?" She asked skeptically.

"Yes! Anything!" I said courageously.

"You know, I do have an area on my body that has been severely neglected of late. It needs some attention and if you do a good job, I might just..." She left the thought open.

"Please Mistress! I'll do it! I'll do anything that you ask of me." I told her.

"No you won't. I don't believe you slave. You're just saying that to get me to untie your hands so you can go and jerk off!" She told me harshly.

"It's true Mistress, I do need to cum, but jerking off won't satisfy the urge that you have opened in my life today. I need you Mistress. I need to be inside you again. Please! I'm begging you!" I told her honestly.

"No! I don't believe you little brother." Carla replied and walked from the room.

I hung my head and wept in bitterness.

****

I'm not sure how long Carla was gone for. It might have been 15 minutes or it could have been an hour or more. But suddenly she was standing before me again.

She reached down and touched the tip of my penis which had softened and left a gooey wet puddle of precum on the chair that I was sitting in. She brought her finger to her lips and moaned.

Carla leaned in close and whispered, "I honestly don't understand it little brother, but your cum tastes so yummy! It's unlike any cum that I have ever swallowed. Your cum is so sweet and tasty, not salty and slightly bitter like it was during the glory hole suckoff last week.

I can't believe that I'm actually saying this, but I need your load. I'm greedy for it. Your measly little average dick is barely enough to feel in my greedy pussy. It's pathetic really. Why couldn't you have a serious pipe for me to ravage! I would be the one pleading for you to fuck me! I would be the one begging for your cum! But no, I am stuck with your pathetically small dick.

You disgust me little brother! All men disgust me! Fuck!" She raged.

Carla reared back and slapped me hard across the face.

"I'm sick of you slave. I want a real man to fuck me!" She shouted.

She slapped me across the face a second time. I began to weep.

"Please Mistress! Take a chance and tell me what I can do for you!" I pleaded.

"A month from now little brother, I will come home. I will no longer be on any birth control. I will want you to breed me and fill me with a baby." She said.

Carla chewed on her lower lip and then turned around.

I gazed at her perfect ass. She bent forward and placed her hands on her knees which opened her ass cheeks. It allowed me to see her puckered anus.

Could this be what she was referring to before? The place so neglected? It looked inviting as hell so I leaned forward and ran my tongue along the sides.

"Yesssssss!" Carla sighed gratefully.

I licked all around her brown eye and even pressed my tongue tip inside her anus. I was so close to her vagina that my tongue strayed down there as well and tasted her wetness immediately.

I traced my tongue from her anus to her pussy and before I knew what was happening, Carla was pressing her backside into my face.

She turned around suddenly and faced me.

"I need you inside me slave, now! But this is the deal. If you cum before I do, then I will leave you tied up. This is about me now and not you slave! Think you can handle that? Think you can rise to the challenge!!!" She asked with a raised voice.

I nodded my head yes.

Carla lowered herself and took my hard cock into her more than wet pussy. It was sloppy wet and she rose up and down several times on my dick to test it out before sliding all the way up and then using her hand to place my dick at her anus.

The fit was pretty snug as her anus slowly eased down on my cock.

"Oh Jesus, I needed this slave!" Carla moaned.

She kept going until all 6 inches of my shaft were snugly inside her asshole before stopping and looking at me. Her anus contracted several times around my dick and I loved the fit.

I also contracted my dick and her eyes grew wide.

"Please tell me that you didn't just climax!" She scolded me.

"I didn't climax Mistress. I was just letting you know how much I enjoy being inside your back door." I told her smiling.

Carla placed her hands on my shoulders as she slowly rose up and then just as slowly sat down again. Up slow, down slow. Up slow, down slow.

Carla rose and fell on my dick like this. It was such sweet agony as I willed my dick to not cum. The feeling was way better than her pussy.

"Oh God Slave!...There are...so...so...so many...Oh Jesus!... so, so good!...Oh God little brother! Your dick feels so good inside my butt!" Carla groaned as her pace increased.

I contracted my dick several times in a row and her eyes grew wide as saucers.

"No, no, no, no, NO! Please don't cum yet! I'm almost fucking there!" She groaned suddenly.

"Yeah? You gonna cum on my dick Mistress? You gonna squirt your love nectar all over my stomach Mistress?" I teased.

"Yes Josh! Yes! I'm gonna cum so hard!" She began to whimper.

"God, your ass feels so good Mistress." I told her.

"As much as it feels good for you, I feel many time more than what you are feeling little brother. There are so many nerves inside my butt that I can feel everything that you do. Every little twitch, every little throb, OH JESUS!!! You fucking man!" She blabbered.

"When you hit your peak, place your nipple in my mouth Mistress." I told her.

"Uh-huh!" She was almost incoherent as she concentrated on what was happening.

"All those delicious nerve endings in your butt are firing! Aren't they Mistress?" I asked her.

"YESSSSS!!! OHHHHHH!!! Almost there!" She told me as she rose and fell even faster than before.

She rose up one last time and her nipple entered my mouth. I bit into it with my sharp incisors and then she climaxed.

Carla slammed her ass down hard on my cock and was in the throes of an enormous orgasm.

"CUUUMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGGGOHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUUUCCCKKKK!!!" She screamed.

Her sphincter clamped down so hard on my dick that I too had an orgasm. The sperm rocketed up my shaft and I sent huge globs of cum into her body.

"YOU'RE CUMMING!!! I CAN FEEL IT SHOOTING IN MY ASS!!!" Carla screamed.

I felt something wet splash against my stomach and knew that my sister was squirting juices from her pussy on me.

She wrapped her arms around my head and held on as if her life depended on it and we both shuddered in climaxes.

****

Carla slowly extracted herself from my dick.

She placed my hands on her hips and when my dick cleared her opening, a huge rush of my semen flowed out of her anus and splattered all over my limp cock and balls.

I then watched as my sister knelt down before me and began to clean it up with her tongue. She really was obsessed with my cum.

Carla slurped up the mess and then literally attacked my dick with her mouth.

She got me hard and gave me a blow job.

"God, I just love this fucking dick. Although, I wish it was like 9 inches. Give me the cum from your balls Josh! Now! I demand it!" She stated firmly.

"As you wish Mistress." I replied.

My dick exploded as I grunted, "Fuck!" And Carla's mouth was filled with thick ropes of goo.

****

Carla and I took another shower together and then she got dressed and went out to meet with Teri Andres I assumed from her earlier conversation with her.

I went snooping in Carla's bedroom while she was gone.

I found a shoe box under her bed that was full of dirty magazines and sex toys. I found it curious that I couldn't find her diary. I knew that she had one. Well, I assumed she did.

I looked at her book shelf and saw that she had several cookbooks. Carla wasn't known as one who liked to cook so I pulled the 4 books out and discovered that they were diaries disguised as cookbooks. Each one was 4 years worth of entries.

I perused the first book and nothing of interest caught my eye. The same was with the second one. But then the third one got interesting. The following entries were random things that caught my eye.

Date: October 17th, 1998

Dear Diary,

I caught mom masturbating. I accidentally walked in on her. It was so sexy the way she moaned in orgasm. I played with myself as I watched.

Date: November 25th, 1998

Dear Diary,

Daddy and Josh went turnkey hunting which just left us girls at home.

The four of us played games and had some fun talking girl stuff.

Mom was drinking wine and got really wasted and opened up about all kinds of sexual things. Who knew that she could barely feel daddy's penis inside her when they screwed? Oh my God! That sounds dreadful!

Mom and daddy rarely had sex anymore.

Mom had a serious cum fetish in college. She loved giving blow jobs to boys but remained a virgin until she got married to daddy.

Stacy, Dana and I all take after mom. We too love to give boys blow jobs!

Date: March 5, 1999

Dear Diary,

I had my first lesbian experience with a girl. It was really liberating and I climaxed really hard. I could see myself playing around with girls on a regular basis. I don't think that I could become gay though since I love cum so much.

Date: May 24, 2000

Dear Diary,

I watched daddy jerk off. It was really neat the way he moaned but when it came time for him to shoot, his cum just dribbled down his fist. I wish I could taste his semen.

Date: November 6th, 2001

Dear Diary,

I hate my brother Josh. I found him rifling through my hamper again. He was sniffing my dirty panties while jerking off. His penis was so pathetically small. Barely anything came out when he had an orgasm.

My new nickname for him is Pee-Wee.

Date: February 12th, 2002

Dear Diary,

College is great! Who knew that being in a sorority would be so much fun! I've been elected to run the recruiting for next fall and can't wait. I have something really special in store for the new girls pledging.

Date: June 4th, 2002

Dear Diary,

My sisters and I got mom drunk again. We convinced her to play strip poker with us but with a twist. Every time one of us lost a piece of clothing we had to also follow through with a dare.

Mom got naked and had to masturbate for us.

We then watched as Dana and Stacy fingered one another.

Mom opened up to me that she had a serious cum fetish and wished that daddy blew huge wads of cum.

I decided to orchestrate things and manipulate Josh into blowing his load into tube socks so that mom could find them and masturbate with his cum.

Date: September 6th, 2002

Dear Diary,

We just had our first asparagus party in the sorority. It was great fun!

As part of the hazing with the new recruits pledging, to prove their devotion they were required to be peed on. All 11 girls agreed. What they didn't know was that the rest of us had been eating asparagus for dinner and drinking large quantities of beer.

All 11 recruits were naked and sitting in a plastic pool while the rest of us began to urinate on them. The smell was so foul but the recruits drank it up regardless. This of course led to a big lez fest.

We have decided to have regular asparagus parties from now on.

I then read some more before reading the very last one which was yesterday.

Date: November 21, 2006

Dear Diary,

I'm going to fuck my brother Josh. After seeing his hard penis, I have to taste his cum.

Teri Andres broke up with him per my instructions. She didn't want to since she was starting to have feelings for him. But I have been conditioning her for years and she must obey me or suffer the consequences. Her pussy is now so stretched out from the colossal toys in my collection that I doubt she or any of the others will ever be able to have sex with a normal sized man every again and get off from it. She has been instructed to keep him on a short lease and fuck him occasionally.

I love using people and getting my way. Like my loser brother. He is pathetic and is so easy to manipulate. I have him wrapped around my finger.

Thank God his dick is too small to pleasure me properly. If it were a big 9 or 10 inch cock, I would be worshiping the ground he walks on and so would a dozen other females that I know, my sisters included and probably even mom. Thank the gods that he doesn't otherwise everything would be different and you know how much I loathe change.

And thank the gods too that he doesn't know that I have a serious pee fetish. That alone wouldn't make me be obedient to him unless he started eating lots of asparagus. There is something about smelly pee that really turns me on.

****

Now I was pissed off!

That fucking bitch!

Nothing more happened between Carla and I over the Thanksgiving holiday.

I continued with the Alpha X10ND Ultra and just like before, it took several days before I noticed that my dick was growing again.

I measured it after my morning shower and was pleased to see that it was now 4 inches long. I got it hard and saw that my dick was pushing 6 inches in length and 5 inches in circumference.

And then 4 days later it was 5.2 inches long. Again, I got it hard and saw that it was almost 7 inches in length and 5 and a half inches in circumference.

I was ecstatic.

4 days later I awoke with such a hard-on. I began to stroke it and it seemed hard as steel. My dick more than filled my hand as I caressed it with my fingers.

I pulled the sheet down and looked at my dick. Purple veins pulsed and throbbed all over the shaft, but what really caught my attention was the big purple crown I now had.

Precum oozed from the tip and the slippery liquid covered my hand as I continued to touch my dick. I needed to measure it since it was much larger than my previous erections.

I got up from my bed and crossed the room to my desk. I opened the drawer and pulled out the tape measure. I proceeded to examine my dick and saw that my cock was now more than 7 and a half inches in length. I then measured the girth and found it almost 6 inches in circumference.

I was thrilled beyond belief.

I walked back to my bed and laid back down. I continued to stroke myself and thought about Carla. I was going to turn the tables on my sister the next time I saw her. I was going to be the one in control, not her! And not just her, but all women were going to worship my king sized cock!

I stroked my dick with two hands and marveled at how I could barely get my fingers to touch as they wrapped around my dick. I loved this new big dick and continued to think about my sister. How good it was going to feel deep inside her wet pussy or her even tighter asshole.

More precum spilled from the tip and dribbled on my stomach. I was getting really close now. I thought about her words to me. How she would bow down to me and worship me and my king sized cock!

An incredible sensation filled my body and I knew that I was gonna orgasm. I gripped my cock harder and watched as my dick went off.

"OHHHHHH!!!" I grunted as a huge spurt of semen flew from the tip.

The wad of sperm flew over my head and made a wet sound on the headboard.

I grunted a second time as another stream of semen flew from the tip and connected with my chin and neck.

A third blast flew out and splashed over my chest.

The fourth spurt hit my forehead!

A fifth spurt landed in my mouth and on my chin.

I continued to grunt as my orgasm peaked but only a little more semen rushed out and made a puddle on my stomach.

Fuck yeah! That was awesome!

I tasted the cum in my mouth and found that it was rather sweet, not bitter like it used to be. With sperm like this, I could make even the most prudish women into cum sluts who begged for my life giving semen.

I reached for a t-shirt on the floor and cleaned myself up before tossing the wet shirt in the hamper.

I now had to pee but surprisingly, my dick was still hard. This was amazing all on its own. It took some time for my erection to go down before I could finally urinate. And when that happened, my urine stream was strong and true.

****

I had gym on Monday when I went to school. I could hardly wait for the guys to see my hung dick when I took a shower. I relished the thoughts they would have as they ogled the sausage between my legs. I would be like a king to them.

The confidence I had in myself was insane. I was so sure of myself now. I oozed raw sex appeal and everyone around me felt it, even the teachers.

How I wished I could wear sweatpants as I walked into my French class. I would be the last one to enter and all eyes would be on me. The thick length of my cock evident against my inner thigh as all the girls and Miss Stanfield would be fixated on it. Nipples would be hard and pussies would be wet as they longed for a taste of my sweet candy cum.

We played volleyball in Gym class and I got really sweaty. The time was fast approaching for me to unleash my manhood as I showered.

I entered the locker room, removed my clothes and grabbed my towel as I headed into the showers. I got the water hot and turned to see that everyone was looking at me in wonderment.

"Yeah boys, feast your eyes on my donkey dick." I thought idly and smiled to myself.

Word spread like wildfire during lunch.

Girls I had never talked to before came up and began to flirt with me. It was awesome!

I was on my way to English class after Lunch when Teri Andres pulled me into an empty classroom.

"Teri! What the heck is going on!" I asked her.

"Josh, I, I..." She blurted and then she threw herself in my arms and kissed me.

This was no little kiss. Her tongue was in my mouth and she was horny. She broke the kiss and began to open my pants. She got down on her knees before me and pulled my pants and boxers down to my ankles.

"No fucking way! How? How is this possible?" She asked rhetorically.

Her mouth was on my dick in a flash and she began to suck me with an earnest desire. My dick grew hard and I looked at the clock on the wall. We had maybe 13 minutes.

Teri began to choke as she sucked on my 7 inch cock.

She removed her mouth and a long strand of saliva connected to her chin from my dick.

"You feel like missing English and giving me the fucking of my life big boy?" Teri asked with a hopeful expression on her face.

Oh yeah. I was going to fuck this little tease so hard that she would walk funny for the rest of the day. The only problem was that Teri was a screamer and if we fucked in here, everyone would hear us.

"I will Teri, but you need to shove your shirt in your mouth to keep everyone from hearing your cries." I told her.

She blushed and got to her feet.

"I'll try not to make a sound Josh, but I make no promises." She told me as she began to remove her clothes.

I did likewise and came up behind her. I grabbed her smallish breasts and began to work her erect nipples with my fingers.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good Teri. This time it will be so different from when my dick was a measly 5 inches and you were riding it you little tease." I told her.

"Mmmm, ohhhkaaayy. Speaking of which, how is it that your dick is now so big and fat?" She asked.

"I guess that I finally went through puberty." I lied.

I reached a hand around and began to finger her slit with 2 fingers. She was more than ready for my dick to be inside of her pussy.

I pressed her against the teacher's desk so that her butt was on the edge of it. Teri took my hard-on and put it against her pussy opening. And very slowly my dick entered inside her.

"OH JESUS JOSH!!" She cried out suddenly.

I looked for her shirt and grabbed it off of the chair next to us and stuffed it in her mouth.

I then began a nice slow fuck in and out of Teri's pussy.

Even with my added 2 inches, I was still unable to bottom out inside of her pussy. Not that I didn't try though.