Alpha X10ND Ultra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women raised their eyebrows in surprise.

"That just doesn't seem possible Josh. 3 days ago you had sex with both Jade and Alice and spurted multiple times in each of their pussy. You then came home and had sex with me and spurted 5 times in my pussy. How much more cum are you expected to produce?" Mom asked skeptically.

"I don't know mom, but there are so many more women who need to experience what I can give them. And the only way that I can make that happen is if my stamina increases in line with my sperm production." I told her.

"Why don't we find out right now?" Alice asked.

"I think that's a splendid idea Alice." Mom replied.

I got a text from Sara Thomas.

"Can I get a rain check?" I asked them.

They reluctantly agreed and I went over to Sara's house.

She lived less than a mile away.

I rang the doorbell and she let me in and we went up to her bedroom.

"Did you know that Teri Andres is my bff?" She asked.

"No Sara I didn't. I had no idea actually." I told her.

"Yeah, well she told me what you guys got into the other day. It sounded pretty intense!" She said excitedly.

"And you thought you should give me another shot, is that it?" I filled in the blanks.

"That's exactly what I was thinking Josh." She told me smiling.

"Hey, I'm game as long as I get to be in control this time around." I told her.

She stripped naked. Then she turned to me and began to remove my clothes.

Off came my shirt and she admired my chiseled pecs and abs before unbuttoning my jeans and sliding them and my boxers to my ankles and then off my feet. She looked up at my cock and licked her lips.

"May I?" She asked.

"You may." I told her.

Sara took my 8 inch dick in her mouth. She barely got the head in and some of the shaft before letting her mouth drop away.

"Teri said that your dick was a little over 6 inches and this is way bigger than that. I can barely get it in my mouth so why don't you fuck me instead." She offered.

I got on top of her in the missionary position and she took me inside her pussy no problem. Her pussy felt nice but it still wasn't tight enough.

I fucked her for a good 20 minutes before unleashing a healthy load of cum in her pussy.

Sadly, Sara didn't cum. I felt bad, but didn't obsess about it. I just put on my clothes and left.

****

I got home in time for dinner and then I went up to my bedroom.

I continued to take the powder I also continued to have sex with my mom and Alice.

My dick continued to grow in both length and girth.

It went from 8 inches to 8 and a half and then 9 inches. The girth increased too and I loved it!

Another week later my dick finally stopped growing. It was now 10 inches in length and had an 8 inch circumference.

My stamina just kept getting better and better and so did my ejaculations.

Teri avoided me like the plague while at school and so did Sara and a host of others.

Carla came home for the weekend to do laundry and Mom and Alice were away at a spa.

"Hey little man!" Carla shouted from the hallway.

I ignored her and went up to my room. I was sick of her games and no more was I going to submit to her.

I saw her in the family room watching tv and joined her.

"You won't get any pussy by giving me the cold shoulder little brother." She sneered.

"Shut your filthy pie hole sis!" I blurted.

She scrunched up her face and then stormed out of the room. Carla avoided me for the remainder of the day.

I was lounging by the pool when she came out to join me. She was wearing one of the smallest bikinis that I ever saw on a girl.

Carla walked past me and stood surveying the pool while she gave me a good view of her backside. The thong bikini disappeared in the crack of her perfect ass. She turned and looked at me with her hands on her hips.

She slipped her right hand inside her bikini bottoms and then removed it with her fingers glistening wet.

"Just think little brother, this wet pussy could have been all yours. I was going to allow you to put your little wiener inside me again, but you can forget about it now. Not even if you got down on your knees and begged me would I allow you entry." She told me with an aire of superiority.

I got to my feet and sneered at her.

"For your information sis, a lot has changed since you went back to college." I told her.

"Oh, I have heard little brother. That little stunt you pulled with Teri Andres. Yeah, I know all about it. You think that because your penis has grown a little that you can treat women like shit. Well I am here to tell you that...jesus christ!" She began what I was sure was going to be a piece of my mind.

I pulled down my swim trunks mid-sentence to stop her long diatribe.

My dick had now become a horse cock and hung down 8 inches. It was thicker than most beefy hard dicks.

"You were saying sis!" I stated.

"But-but how...it wasn't near this size when I was here last month." She was lost for what to say.

I began to stroke my dick until it grew erect and stood straight out from my body.

"Remove your bikini and take up a position against that stone planter with your ass facing me." I told my hot sister.

I've never seen anyone move so fast in my life as Carla stripped naked and moved to stand against the stone planter.

I moved behind my sister. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back so that her legs were in an upside down V. I swiped my dick along her drooling slit before pressing it into her pussy opening.

"OH MY GOD YES!!!" Carla shouted.

I pushed my 10 inch length into her body and it went all the way inside her pussy. How such a small little opening could expand to such wide proportions was beyond me. My dick stretched her wet hole wider than any of her sex toys.

I slowly slid my dick all the way out and backed up a couple of feet.

"What-what are you doing Josh? I thought you wanted to fuck me." Carla whined.

"Beg for it!" I told her.

"Fuck me brother!" She demanded.

I shook my head and started to turn away.

"Stop please! Please come back and fuck me! Please Josh! I need your big dick to be inside me again! I'll do anything you ask of me!" She begged.

"Get on your knees and lick it clean. Use your tongue and lick your slimy juices from it sister-slut!" I told her.

Carla got on her knees and began to lick my wet dick. Her talented tongue covered my thick shaft and then she attempted to take the big head in her mouth. The head disappeared in her mouth and some of the shaft until she began to gag on it.

"Wlech!" She choked and pulled off of it.

"It's so fucking big!" She blurted.

The sliding glass door opened and out walked mom and Alice Kriebel. Both were dressed in bikini's.

"What do we have here?" Mom asked.

Carla didn't know what to say as she was lost for words.

"Mom, I was just, I..." Carla slumped where she was kneeling and began to weep.

Carla cried into her hands and we all began to laugh at her pathetic display of shame.

She looked up with tear streaked eyes to look at us.

Mom was on my right and Alice was on my left and both were stroking my hard cock.

"You've been a real shit Carla! Do you know that? Your dear brother has gone to outlandish lengths to grow his penis and you used your charms to take advantage of him. And now as punishment, you must watch as Alice and I ravage his massive piece of meat until we are too exhausted to move. Then and only then might your brother take pity on you and give you a taste of what we have been enjoying for the last month." Mom told her.

Alice moved over to Carla and helped her to her feet. She led her over to the lounge chair and handcuffed her hands to the sides so that she couldn't play with herself.

I sat down in a chair across from Carla and mom straddled my waist. She slowly sat down on my dick and turned her head to look at Alice and her daughter.

"His dick has grown again Alice. I swear that it is stretching me to my widest yet. Ungh! And it now has reached my cervix!" She groaned out loud.

Mom rose up and down on my thick hard pole and within a few minutes she was cumming and cumming hard.

"OH JESUS YESSSSSS!!!" Mom climaxed as I played with her breasts and hard nipples.

I glanced over and saw Alice plucking Carla's nipples.

"It sucks not being able to move and touch yourself you selfish little cunt." Alice sneered at Carla.

Alice and mom switched places and Alice began to ride my dick slow and steady.

"I love the size of your cock lover." She told me and we kissed.

"Fuck mommy not so fast, it actually hurts!" Carla berated mom as she rubbed her clit rapidly with her fingers.

Mom then got to her feet and turned around and pressed her ass into Carla's face.

"That's it Carla, lick my gaping pussy. The place where your brother just occupied with his massive dick!" Mom groaned as she continued to torture Carla's pussy with her fingers.

"I'm gonna cum Alice!" I groaned.

"FUCK YEAH CUM IN MEEEEEEE OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Alice cried out in orgasm when she felt my dick begin to spurt huge globs of sperm into her cunt.

Mom went back in the house and was gone for a few minutes.

The sliding glass door opened and out walked Teri Andres. She was holding a box full of sex toys and after reaching Carla she dumped them in her lap.

"Hey watch it Teri! Those hurt!" Carla berated her.

"You're a fucking lousy friend Carla and I fucking hate you. I now know that you were jealous of what I shared with your brother. You set me on a path where no man would have been able to enjoy my charms with these colossal toys. Who does that? You are a despicable person!" She snapped at my sister.

Carla broke down in tears. It served her right to be in pain. Hopefully she was learning a valuable lesson.

Mom came back out along with Jade.

Everyone got naked.

Alice extricated herself from my dick and mom was ready with a large glass mixing bowl. Finally freed from my large dick, Alice's pussy gushed long strings of pussy juice and semen.

Teri eyed my large wet dick before climbing on it.

Talk about tight! Fuck me! Teri's pussy was stretching to crazy proportions as she sank down on my dick. She was even more petite than Carla or Jade were.

I loved her cavernous cunt and wanted to give her a serious fucking. We got up with her still attached to my dick. I had her kneel on the chair while I got behind her. I grabbed her hips and slammed my length into her pussy.

"UNGH!" Teri groaned.

I slipped out and rammed it back in again.

"UNGH!" Teri groaned.

She looked back at me and bit her lip. She saw the animal look of desire on my face and braced for the fucking I was about to unleash on her.

I grabbed her hips and began an assault on her pussy. I fucked her twat savagely and we were at it for about 10 minutes before she cried out in orgasm.

"IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!" She climaxed.

I kept fucking her with my monstrous dick. I was beyond possessed. I drove inside her one last time and grunted something unintelligible before spurting huge globs of sperm in her cunt.

I was sweating pretty heavily as I looked around and saw all the lesbian action going on.

Jade was eating out her mom and Teri had her face in Alice's pussy.

I looked back at Carla who was watching the way I fucked Teri. I saw that her nipples were erect and her pussy was drooling on the cement under her lounge chair.

"You ready yet for a taste sis?" I asked her.

"Not before I take a ride big boy!" Jade said as she looked over at me.

Jade rose up and had her cheeks wet with mom's pussy juices. She placed the mixing bowl under Teri's pussy as I withdrew from it.

"Wow! You really made her gape Josh! That is so fucking hot!" Jade laughed.

She licked Teri's juices from my dick.

Teri slowly rose up and huge globs of sperm plopped into the mixing bowl.

"God! I feel like I've just been fucked by a horse!" Teri laughed uneasily.

Jade pushed me back on another chair and straddled my dick. She got it inside her with practiced ease. She leaned down and whispered so that only I and Carla could hear.

"I'm already pregnant Josh, so now you can fuck me savagely and cum in me all you want. I plan to enjoy every inch of your massive prick." She told me and looking at Carla she winked.

Jade had such a slippery pussy. It felt different from the others and I loved fucking her.

"How you can have back to back orgasms is so cool Josh! You are a machine!" Jade told me.

I was a machine thanks to the Alpha X10ND Ultra powder. The stuff was making my dick into a cum machine. I already ejaculated 24 spurts of cum and it seemed like I was just getting started.

"Let's have some fun Jade." I told her.

I removed Jade from my dick when I felt myself getting close to another orgasm.

I got to my feet and stood at the foot of Carla's chair and began to beat off. I used two hands and stroked my dick with practiced ease.

Jade and mom were on my left and Alice and Teri were on my right. They were cheering me on as my orgasm hit.

"OH FUCK!!!" I grunted.

Sperm erupted from my dick and flew in a long powerful stream. It flew 4 feet in the air and when it landed it practically covered Carla's entire face. She was not ready for such a blast as it hit her left cheek. Some of it went in her open mouth while the rest went down her neck left breast and part of her stomach.

Before she could recover from it the next spurt hit her open mouth. It went down her chin, splattered both breasts and part of her stomach.

Peter North would have been amazed at my ability as my semen showered my sister.

"Woo-hoo!" Alice cheered me on as she took a blast into her tits.

Jade moved forward and took one in her open mouth and it too splattered her tits.

They all moved in and got hit with my sperm until it was finally over. 7 huge wads of jism ejaculated from my cock.

Now I was spent and needed a break.

****

We left Carla there, covered in my spunk and went inside. I had something special planned for my sister when we joined her again.

I had to take a wicked piss. We all did.

We surrounded Carla. I was closest to her face when my piss began to shoot on her. She turned to face me and took the stream in her mouth and drank several mouthfuls before coughing and spitting some out.

Just imagine having 5 people pissing on you at the same time.

The smell of asparagus was strong and what Alice, mom, Jade and I had been eating that afternoon before all of this.

We then left Carla to sit there, covered in piss and cum while we sat around her and rested.

Mom was lazily stroking my dick when it became hard as steel. It was time to give Carla the fucking of her life.

I went over to her and put her head down and got on top of her in the missionary position.

She stared daggers at me.

"You could have had it all sis. I was so close to offering myself to you." I told her.

"Don't you dare put that dick inside of me!" She seethed in anger.

I didn't listen.

I slapped my hand over her tits.

"OHHHHHH!!!" Carla moaned.

"You gonna be my sister-slut Carla?" I asked her.

"N-Noooo." She said defiantly.

I slapped her tits harder with my hand and her nipples sprung to attention.

"You gonna be my little whore toy sis?" I asked her.

"Uh-uh." She groaned in defiance.

I grabbed her nipples and twisted them savagely with my fingers.

"I think you are gonna be my baby maker sis, and love it!" I told her sharply.

"Never. I, I..." Carla was at a loss for words.

"Just imagine the fun we could have had together sis...you riding me and cumming almost nonstop as much as you can handle. I can almost last indefinitely with you on top and controlling the tempo. If you want to go fast, then speed up...if you want it slower then keep it slow and steady...if you want it harder then really pound your pussy or ass into my dick. And then when you are ready for me to pop, we just switch places and I can send my cum wherever you want it.

I can spurt it inside your ass or pussy or I can pull out and cum on your stomach. You might even want me to finish off in your mouth or cum on your face.

Our coupling should be organic. I had no set expectations except to have fun with you.

I wanted to see you naked...I wanted to see how turned on you get by dressing sexy in front of me...and I wanted you to see my dick go from soft to rock hard and throbbing as I gazed at you being feminine...to see your lust unfold as you looked at my hard cock and then pounced and teased it with your tongue, tasting my manliness, smelling my musky sent before deep throating the length, my pubes tickling your nose with my heavy balls against your chin." I told her affectionately.

Carla's eyes welled with tears.

"Take me little brother. Make me your whore. I want you to impregnate me with your cum!" She begged me.

I slammed my dick home in her pussy. I got into a good steady rhythm and soon Carla was crying out in orgasm.

"YESSSSSSOHHHHHHHHHHHHFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!" She came incredibly hard.

I was slamming my dick repeatedly into her cervix. I rammed it in like a jack hammer and then grunted and spurted huge globs of sperm into her cunt.

But I wasn't done with her yet. I was still hard and slipped from her pussy. I moved underneath her and entered her tighter asshole.

I began a nice, slow and steady fuck of her anus. I again got going faster and faster. I was pinching her sensitive nipples really hard and Carla cried out, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

A huge arc of fluid ejaculated from her pussy which mom and Alice shared.

I kept fucking my sister's asshole and she kept squirting until she clamped down her sphincter and I grunted and spurted huge globs of sperm in her asshole. The blast of cum from my dick made her climax even harder and she squirted some more.

"Please Josh, stop! I can't take it anymore!" She whined.

"It's time for you to be my submissive pet sis. No more defiance or back talk. Is that understood you little whore?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes Josh." She said in a small voice.

****

Alice placed the mixing bowl under Carla as she squated over it. Both holes dripped huge globs of sperm that plopped into it.

All 6 of us entered the large outdoor shower together and washed the sweat, grime, cum and piss from our bodies.

We went back out to the common area and laughed as Jade, Teri and Carla took small gingerly steps to join us. They were going to be sore until they got used to my overly large cock.

The women took turns and like cats they dipped their faces in the mixing bowl full of cum and pussy juice and lapped it up.

I was busy sending a group text when I heard Mom and Alice whispering about something.

"Tell us what's going on?" I asked them and put down my phone.

"Well, as much as we enjoy your large dick Josh, we were just thinking how much more fun it would be if there were other's like you out there. And now that you told us how, we thought you should spread the word." Alice replied.

I nodded my head and looked at the sliding glass door as it opened and out walked Dave Graham, Rick Patterson, Carl McKlintock and Brent Sillman.

"I'm several steps ahead of you ladies." I told them.

Teri was sitting next to me. She snuggled into me and whispered, "I'm yours Josh. There's only one dick I need and that belongs to you. I love you!"

I smiled and told her that I loved her.

The guys who joined us, pulled off their suits.

"Oh my word, look at the size of those cocks!" Jade commented.

She giggled excitedly.

"Who's ready to give my sister a dp that she'll never forget?" I asked the guys.

Rick and Dave walked over. Each one had a 9 inch cock and Carla's eyes sparkled. She was about to get her biggest fantasy fulfilled.

"Let the games begin!" I told the group.

The End