Alpha's Mate & Sex Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
A hot sexy alpha and her pack need pleasure.
2k words
3.7
6.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer2001
writer2001
23 Followers

I am watching the hands of the clock as it strikes midnight, it's been a shitty day. I am here at my grandpa's camp house near the Woods of woodchuck suburb.

My mom and dad told me to take a vacation after my college exams were done and said some nature time will boost me for my next courses and exams.

I also wanted to flee from that place because of my embarrassing heartbreak. I proposed, on the last day of the exam, the hottest girl in our college, and got humiliated When she replied, "Oh sorry, dork, I don't date walking talking books with glasses."

I was a nerd, yeah I wore glasses but to think I was not attractive to a girl was eating me out from the inside.

I couldn't sleep so I thought to take a walk outside, to clear my head. I liked this place. It's not full of hustle and bustle and the lakes and trees are pleasant and peaceful, the right kind of peace that I need now.

I was inhaling the night air and exhaling, I pushed past bushes. After walking a bit I got stunned by what I saw.

A serene view, the lake, the half-moon on the sky reflecting all the beauties of the lake water, I can hear the rustle of water as winds flow, an otherworldly feeling.

I sat on the edge, took off my shoes, and dipped my toes and feet in the water, the feeling spreading from my toes to head.

I was sitting like this suddenly I saw water bubbling up, I couldn't get why then with a splash something came up, I was almost scared to death but the sight soothed my emotions.

I saw a pretty woman coming up, water splashing around her, her wet hairs are like an aura around her, her eyes closed while she cleans her face with her hands, water droplets are dropping down from her face flowing down her throat, and her wet chest.

Then she slowly opens her eyes and notices me or rather my open mouth.

"Hey didn't know I had spectators?" she said.

I managed to get out, "Oh hey, I was just taking an uh... walk...an...and thought to take a dip, yeah."

She starts laughing throwing her head back, she swims close to the surface, and then sits beside me, she was wearing a blue glistening bra and blue designer panty.

She sits beside me water dripping from her whole body, for the first time I noticed her, she has red hair that goes on both sides of her breast, she's got two full breasts and a full lip which I found alluring at that time of the night. Her legs were hot and because of being wet they were looking like something else, I felt my boner rising, thank God I had Jean on.

"So you new here?" She asked.

"Yes, yes ma'am, I just came today or yesterday you know since it's past midnight." I blurted out.

She started laughing and it was so charming.

"You're funny, also no ma'am, I'm just 36 years old, I know you're probably 19-21 but I'd like it if you call me just Sam."

"Oh sam,cool name."

"What's your name?"

"Anirban."

"Whoa, cool name you have got."

She paused and then goes.

"You know it's not nice not to stare at the boobs of a lady at night."

"Oh what? Umm.. oh no I was... It's not." I stammered.

"Oh, pardon me, I'm such a tease, but you are cute, we don't get much like you here, you're something special."

I smiled.

Then she suddenly stood up and started walking away, her perfect round juicy ass started jiggling.

She stopped and looked back with a smile on her face, I looked away and immediately I looked around but I couldn't see her, suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned back and saw sam smiling at me, her eyes are dangerously shining at night as if there's nothing shinier than her eyes, she cups my face with her hands and looks into my eyes. My heart was pounding in my heart with anticipation, she looks like a goddess but I can feel something different as if she's transforming. I felt far on my cheek, I started to lose consciousness, before I passed out I heard a whisper.

"You should go home, This place is too dangerous for you."

I woke up the next morning in my bed, trying to figure out if I just had the best dream of my life.

But I could smell her scent or rather the aroma she had, a wild smell, maddening, something ancient, something lost, something special that smell makes me feel. I shook off the feeling and went to freshen up and help grandpa with some work and ate my breakfast.

I usually just stay on my phone at home but with no connection here I went outside to venture out and see whether last night was a dream or reality and if it was real then I had questions.

I went out and found out the exact lake and all the other details of bushes and trees were the same but there was no trace of sam. I felt sad but decided to go back and come back at night again.

While I was going home I saw a few people crying. I inquired and came to know someone went missing, a man in his thirties, there were a lot of people so I also heard people saying it has happened before.

My grandpa saw me and quickly dragged me inside.

"Hey what were you doing there it's almost afternoon don't leave your place like this." he said.

"Oh someone got missing and people were talking about it and consoling the family members so I was just..."

"None of our damn business, now listen up, you are here for a few days don't do something that will end up with you in a death cave."

He stormed out of the room without any other words.

After dinner, I was just doing some yoga on the rooftop and I saw a man running like a person running from a ghost and then some weird people in robes came and caught him and started dragging him deep into the forest.

My instincts kicked in and I knew I had to do something to save that guy, I came out without making any noise and went after the trail.

I walked past the lake deeper into the forest, into a clearing, I opened a bush and what I saw shook me, the man is tied to a post, people in robe are dancing and chanting around him, the man is crying in desperation but no one is caring.

One robed person lifted a huge rock and placed it a few feet from my hiding spot. One of them lifted their robe and it's a woman who has some wild look, she ordered the others to bring the man to the rock, I was aware of how close I was, my heart started pounding in my chest.

I started thinking are they some cult. The woman who seemed like some sort if a speaker of the cult continued, "We the pack of women don't have a man who can please us, most importantly pleasure the alpha whenever she needs pleasing, be it after a tough hunting or bad fight. Who then will participate in breeding with inferior women who are ranked below and just here to bear and nurture our pack, but we had the worst men, impotent, fragile, not enough penis size or sperm count, let's see if you're going to cut it, sisters make him naked."

The man cries. I was shocked. I thought what kind of sick cults are they? The man is naked now, I can see his manhood deep in sleep because of fear.

The woman continued, "Make it erect."

To my utter surprise two people in a robe came forward and took off their robe and they were two women now standing naked, they got down and started stimulating the man's penis, while the others hold him. One blonde woman licks his ball while the other black woman is taking his full length in her mouth,

I was getting hard, I saw the man would be 5 inches 4 cm or something.

They scattered and the woman who was speaking, came forward and after taking a keen look continues, "Hmm not quite the length I was expecting but it'll do, at least you don't have 4 inches and the girth is good too!"

I was throbbing in my pants my instincts said to get the hell outta there but my hard devil's eye told me otherwise. I was wondering if I will see live sex for the first time in my life. But the woman spoke, "Bring the alpha, the bonding will start, and this finally will be her mate, our previous processes failed, let's see if this one works. If not then he too will be thrown into the pit of sex slaves."

A shudder ran down my spine I so wanted to get out of that place but it was like some unknown force kept me bound there.

A woman in a robe came and stood there, they brought some stuff like stones and woods and some other stuff I do not know about, soon they had a fire going which had the normal fire color but soon it started changing its colors and became blue, never have I ever seen this kind of color of fire before. I was not ready to believe my own eyes.

The woman said, "Oh swell, swell, it worked, strange I didn't hope the binding to work for a cowardice like you, but the binding between alpha and you seem to wanna accept you, so be it then, as the speaker I command for the ceremony to start and let the cold fire be shunned upon the mate of the alpha after the Alpha purifies the fire with her blood."

The Alpha, who's a woman from what I heard takes a knife from another robed girl and cuts her finger and drops of blood spill into the fire changing its color to crimson. The speaker gets an orb and I didn't understand what the heck was going on but the fire seemed to get trapped inside the orb.

Speaker went on, "Now be ready, chosen one to be bonded with the Alpha."

She's ready to throw the orb, suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and a shout, " Intruder."

I screamed, "Ahhhh!" and came outta the bush, in my panicked moment I rushed forward and accidentally knocked the man and women holding him aside, but to my horror now it was me standing in front of the orb, it hit me with its power, a strange warmth feeling me, I screamed, " Ughhhhh."

I heard voices.

"Oh no what happened?"

"Where did he come from?"

I felt a woman's hands gripping me and comforting me, I felt the touch to be comforting and familiar, a strange light started glowing around me, in different colors for few seconds then everything fades and darkness comes to replace the colors again.

I heard gasps and finally, the robe slipped from the alpha revealing none other than Sam!

I started to lose my senses, but I saw the horrid face of sam, confusion, shock and fear on her form, reflecting my emotion. Before I faint, I managed to get out a, "Saaaammmm!"

It was complete darkness, but I heard or at least thought another whisper, "Anirban."

A warm gentle hand on my head and something puffy soft where my head was resting and my nostril picked up the same maddening smell of sam.

Then I passed out.

But what was different this time was the fact that I didn't know if I'll again wake up in my bed in the morning. Will sam be able to protect me again. What will the bond mean for sam and me! and what will that mean for the pack! Will I be a slave for them? Sex slave?

Above all who is sam? Who are they? Are they human? Is sam? If not then who are they? Who is Sam?

Find out in the next chapter...

Thank you for reading.

writer2001
writer2001
23 Followers