Altered Genesis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up buck! I'm not done!"

He flexed his defined athletic muscles with all of his might but they were no match for her natural size and power. She had immobilized him and was now pounding his rock hard cock with selfish vigour.

"Take it like a good obedient boy!"

Each time that she released her weight onto him, her sex consumed his thick long cock and her wide and soft ass slapped against his empty balls as if attempting to painfully milk out every last remnant of his precious seed. She had won, and they both knew it. But she wasn't done with him. This was her celebration; her swan song. Her prey was slain and now she was consuming it. She used that cock like it's only purpose was as a prop in her victory dance. Each selfish pounding of it elicited another helpless plea for clemency from him, each more incoherent than the last. His eyes rolled back into his head and he moaned like a dying animal as he shook violently from over stimulation. But his hard-earned runner's body was no match for her immense mass of natural feminine power, he couldn't even budge her.

He was possessed by her; mulling just like a wanton slut from one of those disgusting pornos femme watched. He couldn't believe the noises coming out of his own mouth. Each groan more shameful than the last. He tried to shut himself up by biting his lip but he was powerless to do anything but shudder in sweet agony.

This was pure joy for Charlotte. A fire began to envelop her entire body in response to her utter domination of the beautiful virgin.

She pushed up off of him and sprayed her feminine essence mixed with his own cum onto his face just as she had seen thousands of times in pornography. He was hers now. A sense of victory amplified the long orgasm that washed over her.

After a long moment catching her breath, she turned to the freshly deflowered boy laying beside her. She was utterly satisfied while Dean was empty with shock.

She stared at him for a minute before breaking the silence.

"You can go clean yourself up if you like. Then get some rest. You'll be giving me sex again in the morning and I have an early start tomorrow."

Dean stood up gingerly, limping towards her en suite then slid the door closed behind himself. He threw water over his face to wash away Charlotte's mark but he couldn't look at his own reflection. He knew that the shame couldn't be washed away so easily. Everything seemed so different now.

Orgasmic release stripped away his illusions, leaving only the truth: he would never be the same. How could he have been so stupid?

He turned towards the shower and his absent gaze landed on a purple dildo standing erect on the edge of the bath in a permanent state of humiliating tumescence. He felt the same. His humiliation could never be undone, now he was just another brainless cock demeaning himself to satisfy feminine desires. He would never be a virgin again.

Would Charlotte ever marry him? He knew that she wasn't interested in taking a husband for another 10 years or so; he knew she was only after some fun. That was why he wanted to keep his cum to himself. But once she kissed him, his will completely dissolved. What self respecting femme would want him now that he was second hand goods?

By the time Dean returned from the en suite Charlotte was already asleep. She was such a beautiful and strong femme. He felt emotions bubbling away inside. It felt good to be hers. But what had he done? He was totally at her mercy now; trusting her to be discrete.

He almost wanted to pray to the Goddess that Charlotte wouldn't get pregnant but knew that Dibella wasn't listening, especially not to a slutty boy like him.

How could he ever afford child support? Would she marry him? And if so, would he have to stay home and care for the kid? What if she didn't marry him? He could never afford child support and his tuition. Would he need to give up his studies?

His thoughts raced, "I need to get out of here, I can't let her near my seed again. I can't afford any more risks!"

He spent several minutes rummaging around in the dark, searching for clothes on the cluttered floor. Once he had put his clothes back on, he softly closed the door behind himself on the way out. Charlotte didn't even stir from her post-orgasmic coma.

Dean didn't make a sound as he crept down the soft carpeted stairs towards the front door.

The confident voice of Justice Femworth emanated from one of the downstairs rooms.

"Now is the time for courage! We cannot compromise on the rights of historically and systematically oppressed femme. When we fail to acknowledge the new femme identity we commit an egregious crime against all femme."

The talking paused so Dean continued downward.

"Yes. I know that she has a grandson and that is why she is not standing for the amendment. We just need to show how improved femme rights actually keep boys safe."

"She isn't looking at the big picture. It's also about religious freedom. If a spiritual teaching puts forward a new identity, we need to uphold it by law. If a femme wishes to self identify as a noblefemme then who are we to not uphold that under law? As a noblefemme, I know first hand how it feels to have my spiritual beliefs denied under law. It's as if society wants to erase my identity. It makes boys suffer too. My second husband Tony can't be afforded the full legal status of a husband because the stupid UN won't ratify the sacrament of Dibellan wedlock and state marriage doesn't support polyandry. Peter and Tony get along great and are fine with it. Polyandry is natural in this day and age. My poor Tony deserves to be made into an honest boy and proper husband."

Dean cringed as his shoes clicked softly across the tiles of the foyer.

"No, see this is another point. The principals of law changed with the genetic revolution. Femme and man are not equals anymore, equity necessitates judicious weighting in our considerations. Sex differences need to be properly reflected by the law. The future belongs to femme whether her slutty little grandson likes it or not; it's biology. Sounds like the little brat just needs a strong femme in his life."

After gently latching the front door behind himself, Dean made his way out the gate and ordered a taxi home.