Altered Genesis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A detour through some of the narrow backstreets appeared to be his best option. He was becoming familiar with this part of town and knew what route he would take.

He walked down a backstreet that ran parallel to velvet avenue on the right-hand side. Old concrete buildings with peeling paint enclosed him on either side. The back side of various strip clubs and brothels lined the street to his left. Ranging from eight to twenty stories high, they towered over the surrounding district as a monument to male abasement.

Plastic bags full of garbage overflowed from industrial bins stacked against the side of the buildings. He found it hard to believe that the immaculate facades designed to attract patrons from around the world lay on the other side of these buildings. The only evidence for this was the distant rhythmic hum of a dark erotic baseline orchestrating male degradation for a hungry audience.

Rectangular indents in each level of these buildings revealed the previous locations of windows on each floor. At some point they had been covered during a renovation. Dean wondered if this was to maintain privacy for patrons as they indulged their selfish desires. Or perhaps so that they would not be reminded of their derelict surroundings; preserving the illusion of their opulent utopia.

The narrow backstreet was empty with the exception of a battered old delivery van and three overweight ladies sitting on the milk crates on the left side of the road at the end of the street. They sat outside a small wooden door which benefited from the only lighting nearby. They wore baggy trousers with aprons. Smoke from their inhalers lit up under the yellow security light.

Dean didn't have far to go now and his route home took him through a small gap between two buildings at the dead-end of the street. He kept his head down and did his best not to attract attention but his heart began to pick up the pace. Once he was within twenty meters he began to make out words in their conversation.

"Seriously Shayna, some of the new boys need to be taught how to read. I mean how hard is it to pick up a meal and take it the correct table!?" one lady spoke before taking another drag.

"I can't believe that moron is our biggest earner," another said.

"Only because he has the biggest pouch. That's male privilege at work ladies."

A lady with a severe hunch replied, "Like I always say. The bigger the toy the dumber the boy."

The other ladies laughed.

"Oh look at this!" one of the ladies spoke in hushed tones while pointing at Dean. It was only just loud enough for him to make out.

"Hey honey. Need some help getting home?" the hunched lady leered at him and they all stood in unison.

Dean immediately started taking a wider berth and subtly increased his pace. He focused his gaze on the two-meter gap that was his route to safety but they all moved to cut him off. Two ladies moved in behind him and the largest one stood at the opening.

"Umm," Dean's heart was thumping in his ears as he slowed to a stand. "I'm fine thanks, I just need to get through here."

The largest lady remained in his path and folded her arms. Even in the low light Dean could see the food stains on her apron. He assumed that her hunch was from a lifetime of food preparation. The role of head chef was one of the few remaining labouring professions that was still femme-dominated.

"Aren't you a sexy creature," she smiled at him but Dean noticed subtle anger in her eyes as she scanned him up and down.

He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt with his new workout gear in his backpack.

"A little over dressed perhaps," A younger voice from his four o'clock added. "Such a waste to cover up those assets."

Dean's reflex was to turn to her but he was even more afraid of the troll in front of him. He turned his head just enough to spot her in the corner of his eye, she stood two meters behind him and must have passed behind him without him noticing. She was unmoving for now.

"Excuse me, ma'am. May I pass?" he did his best to sound calm and polite.

"That's no way to take a compliment, boy. Besides, that's private property through there," a coarse elderly voice from his eight o'clock spoke up. "I don't think that the owners of 'Harem of Hella' will appreciate a young thief skulking around."

The smiling lady in front of him spoke up, "We would hate to see something happen to a pretty young thing like you. Tell you what. Jump in our van and we can drive you rest of the way home."

Dean's chest exploded in terror.

Dean turned towards the two ladies standing behind him and was glad to find that the younger lady to his left and elderly lady to his right both appeared to be unarmed.

"I can just go back the way I came, It's not far. Thanks for your help," he slowly started walking between the two ladies that had been in formation behind him.

"Wonderful, then it won't take us long to drop you home," the largest of the three said with cheery finality. The other two ladies subtly closed the gap that they had left in front of him, still unwilling to openly admit their intention.

"We will be quick, dinner service starts in fifteen minutes anyway," the elderly lady on his right croaked with a reassuring tone.

Dean glanced to the van now directly ahead of him. He could see the hunched lady in the reflection of the back window, she was now lunging at him from behind.

He dodged to his left and attempted to turn back around to find the gap in the buildings. She missed him but got a firm grip on the handle of his backpack while fully committing to the tackle.

Her immense weight caused him to lurch backwards turning the straps into a restraint pulling him downwards. Without a thought he looped his right arm through the strap before he could completely fall on his back. While down in a squat he twisted his body to his left to free the other arm as the largest of the assailants tumbled onto the asphalt.

As he heaved himself up and into a sprint he felt a sharp thump and burn on his throat. Two hands had seized his throat and began choking him and pulling him down. It was the younger lady who was coming at him from his 4 o'clock.

With instinctual twist he landed a lighting fast blow to her stomach with his left fist. He heard her wheeze as the wind was knocked out of her, allowing him to break free. He launched into an unencumbered sprint towards the opening straight ahead and batted away the hand of the elderly lady who was slower than he expected.

Vertical seams in the concrete flew past rhythmically once Dean reached his top speed in the narrow alley. He slammed against a 10-foot mesh fence that blocked the alleyway between to two multi-storey buildings and turned to see his assailants. Two of the ladies were at the entry to the alley, they turned away as if knowing that they had no hope of catching him. The youngest of the three was leaning forward on her haunches still trying to recover her breath after the impact to her stomach. She still had not moved from where she was standing when he struck her.

Dean paused for a moment to give a contemptuous smile before leisurely climbing the fence. To his left was a barred window with thick curtains in a stereotypically masculine light-blue shade. He could hear the voice of a young male from inside.

"I've been a very naughty boy, mistress Belmont. I deserve a hard spanking to learn some respect," his voice was pleading.

"WWWWHICK," a high pitched impact came from behind the innocent looking curtain.

"AHH! Five! Mistress Belmont, you're so strong. I love when you put me in my place!" he cried out.

The geriatric laugh of an elderly lady emanated from the tiny window and chilled Dean to the bone.

"Disgusting!" Dean thought.

He picked up the pace to avoid hearing anything else disturbing.

"That's professor to you boy!" she said. "Now say it properly. My Goddess boys are thick. The longer it takes you to learn your lesson the sorer that pretty little bottom will get. Starting again from one. And once you have learned your lesson I want to hear you beg for me to use that cock."

Dean froze at the top of the fence. There was something familiar about that old lady's voice.

"Yes Professor Belmont," the boy sounded more fearful now.

"No you idiot. Bottom up when you beg for correction from the superior gender!" she scolded.

Dean's eyes widened. It was true. The voice behind the curtain was his lecturer, Professor Belmont. After listening to her drone on for dozens of hours, he could recognize her raspy old voice anywhere.

"Please spank my naughty bottom Professor Belmont," the male voice shook slightly.

WHICK

"Oowww! One! Thank you Professor Belmont!"

"That's better," the mature lady replied. "Now, what did you learn?"

"Ohhh, um," the boy's voice was almost panicked. "I learned that boys are stupid and have no right to go to college. We must all serve and obey femme. Femme are smarter and should make all the decisions."

"Bottom up again. Don't make me remind you again or we will start over," her voice seemed to smile.

"Please spank my naughty bottom professor Belmont!", he cried.

"Hehe, very nice. Much better."

WHICK

"Aaaarrggh! Two! Thank you professor Belmont!" the male's cries were less controlled now.

"Goddess, this gets me wet. And what did you learn about yourself?" she asked.

"I'm your stupid buck Professor Belmont. Your feminine power controls my cock. I'm too dumb for college. I just want to serve as your concubine. Please use me, turn me into your messy boy. I'm so thirty for your cum! Have your way with this cock!"

"Oh yeah! I love to hear that. You really love this don't you boy. Don't be too ashamed, it's only natural," The pleasure in her voice was palpable.

"Yes. Please spank my naughty bottom professor Belmont!", he cried.

"Yes! What a sight!" she hissed

Dean jumped down from the top of the fence into the adjacent backstreet and didn't stop running until he was home. The rage boiling away in his belly fuelled him. It felt like the entire world was against him.

--

Meanwhile, at the Baker's home.

Melody carried a basket from her bedroom to the laundry. She wanted to show Dean that she didn't consider house work to only be male work. Now her room was clean for the first time in a year.

While on her way to the laundry, she paused in the lounge room. The novel sight of Dean's clothes piled in the corner stole her attention. He was still at the gym but should be home soon so she decided to make his bed for the evening. She wanted Dean to stay longer so she would do anything to make him feel comfortable in the cramped little apartment.

She put down her clothes basket and draped his sheets on the couch and his smell surrounded her. She could feel her desire boiling away deep down and didn't know if she would ever stop loving this boy. His smell was intoxicating to her.

After checking that her parents were in their room, she bent down to pick up his pile of dirty clothes and put them into her basket and continued on to the laundry.

She slowly threw one of his shirts in the washing machine, imagining that this would be the first time of many that their clothes would be mixed together. She threw some of his trousers in; even they smelt good. Looking back into the basket she saw the words 'Supine'. They were Dean's tiny gym shorts. Her sex flooded with warmth as she recalled the sight of Dean wearing them on the stair climber. Pure male perfection.

She picked up the black hotpants and held them in front of her face and could scarcely believe that this elastic cloth had been in contact with his masculine charms. What secrets did they hold? She wanted to know them all. Perhaps he would get secret erections throughout the day? She had read in a lady's magazine that such a thing was common for boys his age.

She held them to her nose and breathed in, it felt like Dean was hers. A hand made its way down the front of her skirt and she could feel moisture through her panties. It was an automatic response, she had never felt so aroused. A warm shiver flooded her as a devious thought came to mind. She needed the release of an orgasm.

After a long pause she stuffed Dean's skimpy thin hotpants into her pocket and continued filling the machine. After turning it on she made her way back to her room.

Once she had closed the door behind her, she retrieved Dean's illicit treasure from her pocket. The last thing that she wanted was to be seen with them. Guilt filled her as she changed into her pyjamas. She knew what she was about to do but couldn't stop herself.

With Dean's most degrading attire in one hand and her pussy in the other, she smelled his divine aroma, imagining that he was all hers.

12