Altered Genesis Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no! I'll cancel."

"No. Change the address first. Pick a different unit. It will make it look like it was an accident."

"Okay, done."

"Oh God!", Stephanie let out a sigh of relief.

There was a long pause.

"What do we do then?" Melody said.

"We need to be patient," Stephanie said, "Give me daily updates of his whereabouts and that of the gang members. As much as you can without raising suspicion. Let me know the moment you have a chance to get alone with him."

"Okay," Melody was almost pulling her hair from her scalp.

"In the meantime, you just need to play along. Do what ever it takes to build their trust. Right now you are his only hope," Stephanie's voice shook as she rested her head in her hands.

"Okay, I can do that," she sat back down in front of her pad and noticed that an email had come through from Tammy Freefemme.

"I'd better get back to work then," she said.

"Okay. Let me know if you need anything."

"Sure. Thanks Steph. Bye."

Melody hung up then opened the email, it read:

Dear Melody,

Welcome to the Supreme Sisters team. I'm the head administrator, Tammy Freefemme. I have heard many impressive things about you from the other ladies and look forward to meeting you in person.

As you are no doubt aware, you will be our marketing officer and will report directly to me. Your first task is to prepare a publicity plan. It can entail live events but will mostly involve the strategic placement of banner adds and preview videos on popular sights like stud hub.

I understand that you have been provided access to our virtual private network. You should also have access to our file sharing system, Wilma Carmen will be uploading new episodes and raw footage from which you can craft some appealing adverts. You should be able to see Mark's episodes already but our new advertising campaign will be centred on Dean's upcoming episodes.

In the meantime, here are the latest scene outlines from Fiona Wisecoven (in no particular order). We would like you to start thinking about how best to sell these scenarios.

The audition

We filmed this a couple of days ago. Dean comes in for a one-on-one interview with lady Lockwood. He tells her that he is a horny college student who prefers mature powerful dominant femme over immature poor college femme. He says that he is eager to learn how to please a real lady. The scene is all POV and includes cunnilingus, boy on top and amazon position. She decides to give him the job and puts him in chastity then we finish the scene off with a facial.

This video will be free, users can access his other videos by purchasing a virtual key to his chastity cage. Silver keys unlock one episode and golden keys unlock all episodes.

Burglar is taught a lesson

Dean breaks into a lady's house and is caught by the owner (Rita). She rips his clothes off and has her way with him against his will. By the end he is begging her to let him cum and just can't get enough. Involves non-consensual Amazon position, facial and prostate milking.

The submissive stepson

While hubby is out on his Saturday trip to the gym, the stepson surprises mommy with breakfast in bed wearing nothing but a tight little g-string pouch. He explains how his dad hates the fact that he is a femme supremacist. But now that daddy is out of the house he feels free to give the lady of the house the respect, honour and attention she deserves as the head of the household. This scene is all POV and involves cunnilingus and boy on top. It is the main character's first dominant experience. A possible sequel will include chastity play and spanking as requested by the sexy stepson. This scene reveals that many boys secretly love to be dominated by older femme.

Holy husbands

The wedding night following a Dibellan wedlock ceremony. You are a dominant lady claiming the virginity of her second husband (Dean). The first husband (Mark) teaches the innocent and ignorant Dean the role of a proper husband with a hot threesome. Filmed in POV, it involves double-boy cunnilingus and facial. Cock sucking (boy-on-boy of course), boy on top, nipple play and Amazon position. Dean has been saving himself for a month before the wedding night, expecting to finally cum. He learns that sex is actually for his wife, not for him. Possible sequel will involve a bit of boy-on-boy supervised by the wife. Dean will also discover that Dibellan-style semen extraction isn't what he expected either.

Guided masturbation for boys

This is a new concept that we are trying at the request of mother Freya. Dean and Mark give a demonstration and instruction to a male audience on how to masturbate in a way that pleases the Goddess. They will give educational commentary such as "the penis was created for the pleasure of femme, today we practice using it in that manner. We are going to stay hard for 2 hours without the sin of male orgasm. During this time, we meditate on the will of Dibella."

They will repeat mantras in unison. For example: "All semen belongs to the mistress."

And: "Goddess accept this humble offering from your single boys, that one day these bodies may be an acceptable gift to a powerful and worthy matriarch. That we may gift her with endless orgasms and prove our value."

Porn aimed at males hasn't been made for over 100 years. But something tells me that most of the audience will end up being femme anyway.

Educational videos

Then we will have instructional videos from Dr Gwen Gynohill. This will only be visible to users that are certified as femme. She discusses the finer points of male husbandry that are only suitable for an audience of femme.

Milking for more: A beginners guide to governance of the male anatomy.

This is the ultimate introduction to proper maintenance of the male species. An instructional video for femme of all ages, it is also designed to be compatible with the gender studies curriculum for all of the IVY league girls schools. Dr Gwen is one of the most experienced phalicologists in the world. There is no greater authority on male sexuality and anatomy. She demonstrates fool proof methods for semen extraction that keep boys pure in the eyes of the Goddess; engendering ever deeper submission and loyalty to you. She truly is the expert on the birds and the bees.

Erotic male discipline: Pleasure and correction with the paddle

Dr Gwen empowers femme to be more assertive in their relationships so that they can restore balance to their households. She demonstrates that all boys secretly find spanking to be a turn on, while also fearing the wraith of a strong femme. She teaches the audience that it is okay to be aroused by watching a young man's pert bubble butt turn red. In fact she stresses that without it, a lady can never unlock her potential for sexual pleasure nor can she truly be the head of her household.

She will drive this home with some wonderful interviews with many femme who have experienced a sexual awakening through the wholesome sexual practice of male discipline.

There will likely be more scenes, but I'll keep you updated if Fiona sends anything else through. I expect that Wilma will be uploading the Audition footage soon. We look forward to seeing your work.

Sisterly blessings,

Tammy