All Comments on 'Always Faithful Ch. 03.2'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
why so much gibberish nonsense?

.

kattkattabout 14 years ago
What rocks your boat

I am enjoying the pace and direction of this story - some people seem to forget this is fiction not fact. If they don't like it then don't read it. But don't knock someone for making the effort to write a piece which is available free to read. For me, I look forward to further posts. A nice twist on an old theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Don't mind old gay guy stories

I just can't figure out why you have a wife in it, just hook up Dan and Greg. Is this what happened to your wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fiction

Of course it's fiction. The story as such, the premises, and just everything she tell Dan. What did the author say : she is honest and faithful. It's just a matter of perception. In her mind she seems to have left Dan already. Having his "reluctant acceptance" out of "love" for her (if that is possible), she now makes her affair with Greg very public. How would you feel when all of her collegues know about her affair with Greg, Dan being laughed at by all their co-workers, Dan being asked to pick her up at her office for a luch with his "wife". And now the public appearances. I suppose/hope Dan will be there too with his date. She wants tension, if i were Dan she would get it in spades. Reading it makes me mad at her and Greg, but also at Dan for being such a whimp. The's clearly no longer real love on her part. In fact, she seems to think of reversing the situation. A very twisted mind. I just hope Dan will take his own lover and find "peace" without having to taste some guy's cum or getting sloppy seconds. I must say though, the author has done a good job so far, even if I don't like the characters. It's a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please give Dan some self-respect!

I hope this goes the way I think it should, with Dan hooking up with a loving woman. Laura is fucking lying to say she loves Dan an leaves him out. She don't love anyone but her selfish uncaring ass. The moving in with the other man thing would make most men move on, even the voyeurs. There is always another woman out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not faithful at all

even though this is fiction, she is one lying, decieving bitch. Dan should throw her ass to the curb now before more hurt is thrown on him. The new jewelery and the date are the end coming for Dan and Laura.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
This wretched pile of shit explains BobnBobbi pathetic comments in other recent feedback sections

what a fucking loser this author is.

The author has the husband raise the Clothes issue but becuase dan is fucking idiot the point is lost.

the clothes signify that she is leaving him. But Dan being Not a wimp -- but a IDIOT-- doesnt see that .

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
Keep in Mind the author says the wife is Honest and faithful

if that doesnt tell you what this author is all about nothing will

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
Don't Understand

I know it is just a story, but.....I don't understand how she can treat Dan so poorly, and yet say that she loves him. Two weeks with her lover, and he accepts her back. That is just too over the top for me. Dan needs to move on, there has to be someone out there that truly love him and can be truthful and loving....apparently Laura can't be either! Please...no wimp husbands, let Dan stand up for himself....at the very least move it to an open marriage where also finds some happiness elsewhere and she feels some tension and pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well written dialog, but.......

This is a sad story of two people making a big mistake. It is not going to end well for one or both of them. Laura Thinks she has all the answers and Dan has foolishly let her go too far (so far). The marriage is essentially over, but neither of them realizes it yet. The big weekend will put the seal of doom on things and eventually Laura will figure out that great sex is not all that marriage is about. I have a feeling that the big boss is going to play a part in this disaster before the story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Slut/Whore...

...for gods' sake, she is a slut and a whore, a cheating hot wife with the opportunity to live as a respected housewife and sneak around as an adulterer. Hubby is in denial, that's love gone too far and not wanting to accept that he doesn't have a wife.

Do this guy a favor, let him wake up, get angry enough, start a relationship with an honest woman he respects him (she sure as hell doesn't) and then find a way to not only divorce the bitch, but expose her to the Company, the family and the Company for the Whore she is.

Respected marrieds woman with a lover...bullshit, she's a slut/whore and a tramp and belongs in cheap bars doing blow jobs in the parking lot or hooking for some pimp...hey, how about it, have her fall prey to a loving pimp with a big dick she can't go without.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It figures ....

I usually love stories in the loving wives category even if the wives are being naughty but this wife is 100% horrible bitch. I feel so sorry for her husband and wondered how it is possible any author could claim she actually loved her husband or that they had in any way a good strong marriage. But then I read the authors profile ..... I noticed he is a divorced cross dresser (his description ) Seems like this author knows absolutely zero about what it is to be in a strong successful marriage and knows nothing about being a real man either. He's probably sitting there in a chemise wearing cheap make up jerking off at the humiliation of people picking on his awful tale right now. I just wish I hadn't started reading this story.I kept reading because I thought Dan might suddenly grow a spine. but now I realize Dan's probably sitting at home wearing lingerie and cheap make up wishing it was him getting fucked by Greg. Needless to say I won't be reading anymore chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
NEVER FAITHFUL.

That is the new title of this story. The Marriage is over. There is no emotion from the wife or the husband or the lover for that matter. Writer? you have written probably one of the worst cuckold wimp stories since A Goodhusband wrote his epic series of storys the difference is that he wrote about an honest wife and an honest husband and honest lovers no one is being honest here, and to top it all no one in a large corperate company is going to allow a manager to fuck a married secretary. The chance of a lawsuit would be too great. Why don't you just do the decent thing and let the whore get divorced and marry the boss and then once and for all let the little cuckold wimp find some peace and actually find a woman, hell or even a man to take care of him. At the very least let anyone reading this story like someone, anyone in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Laura has the best of all worlds

Laura has found out that she truly loves Greg but right now is unable to break off completely her ties and old habits with her husband. She is certainly enjoying moving in with her lover and having sex all the time. Meanwhile Dan is feeling sorry for himself and has shown some anger to the situation but he appears to be under Laura's control. She doesn't care what her husband thinks and only what she feels when she is with her lover Greg. I don't think that Dan can ever break the hold that Laura has over him and will submit to any humiliation she imposes on her husband Dan. I see her marrying Greg eventually and Dan will be available as a servant to each of them and to be a nanny to their love child. I wish Dan would grow some gonads but I don't think it is feasible and he will just go with the flow. I enjoyed this well written story as it does provoke different emotions along the path that this tale is taking. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Did everyone miss this is written by a gay crossdresser? Do you really think the "husbands" reactions are of a normal male, that a stright guy would put up with this shit? The story and the author are a joke, a gay fantasy, thats all.

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Well Written

Yes it is fiction, but the story is well told. You gave us hints of Dan finally looking around his world that his Loving (?) wife has put him in. But I sincerely hope Dan recoginizes his own independance and produces a Brett Butler moment for Laura, and Stand on his on and tell her when she is going to Greg's again, "Frankly My Dear - I don't give a damn" and leave it at that.

Then the final chapter of her coming home to a empty house with only a Dear Laura letter telling her he has moved on, literally and emotionally and attached will be a pawn ticket for their wedding rings attatched.

But that is my opinion only, and am looking forward to to seeing where the author is taking this tale of woe.

ryu77ryu77about 14 years ago
Now that I realise..

it is Laura's way or the highway. LOL!

Well written but I don't like the wife, she is so full of herself and she evidently doesn't respect her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I think that ...

Dan needs to move on with his artist friend and Greg and Laura can live unhappily ever after.

fregenfregenabout 14 years ago
Why torture Dan?

Is he such a bad guy? Doesn't appear to be so. I am thankful he is starting to come out of isolation when she decides to go off and see Greg. I think after a good solid fuck or two with other women and he might be able to get his head out of his ass. He has already figured out other women can kiss with as much passion as Laura.<P>

I am astounded by the mental hold she has on him. How is she able to bend him to her will? Merely by the fact that he loves her? Breaking news Dan: You can love someone but, because they treat you so badly, you can't live with them. <P>

His love and acceptance of her allowed him to accept what she was doing. She got pissed by that and kicked it up a notch by moving in with Greg. What a 'loving wife.' She loves Greg, has no problem in humilating Dan. Move on man, move on.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
I just wanted to say in all sincerity....

....that this author deserves respect for (apparently) not censoring comments.I can't read anymore illogical formulaic wimp stories so I bailed way back but in these trying times, with the war and the economy and the invasion of the cucksters any author of wimp stories who DOESN"T cut and run like a mondial or karen kay deserves some grudging respect. Now Harry, I want you to shake Bob's well-manicured hand and say you're sorry.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years agoAuthor
On Censorship

I have had no intention of commenting on any of the feedback issues until possibly at the end of this story. I do want to say a few words about the Pistol Packer's feedback on censorship. While some readers might not think it possible, I have a very strong, faithfully strong LOL, feeling about censorship. I AM AGIN IT!!! I have not, nor will I, delete comments readers make excepting the no outside link rule Literotica expects me to enforce, or something in such bad taste that it offends everyone without question.

Furthermore, I have read all comments on every part published so far. I read the most negative comments looking for anything I can learn that may make me a better author. Yes, I have picked up on a few clues.

NucleusNucleusabout 14 years ago
Can't understand ...

... the ambiguous moralists. They read this sort of stories and at the same time they demonize them. After WW2 the americans brought democracy to germany. Our Grandparents had a lot to learn. They were used to preussian obedience. But they learned and gave the new knowledge to their children. Their children learned the notion of tolerance. I don't like the cuckold lifestyle or wifesharing but I accept their beliefs. My interest in this maybe very long story lies in it's development. I think the downfall of this marriage is sealed. Or maybe they recollect and their marriage lives again like the Phoenix novel.

This story reminds me a little bit of MARY MACGREGORs - Torn Between Two Lovers

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 14 years ago
A sexual train wreck in slo-mo

This series is like watching a train wreck in painfully slow motion. Laura is putting all of her effort into the new relationship with Greg and none into her relationship with her husband except to torment him. It is not credible for a marriage to survive the events narrated in these four chapters. Laura is the most narcissistic and sexually unappealing character since the wife depicted in Nici's series.

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
Good, Bad, and downright Ugly.

Good Writing, Good Character development, but in my opinion, a bad storyline and downright ugly treatment of Dan.

I truly understand it is your story to write as you wish, your characters, and your plot, but at the same time I must say that we (my husband and I) truly dislike, actually that is not a strong enough word, truly detest the way Laura is treating Dan in the story. She mentally abuses him, she sexually attacks his abilities and size, she abandons him for two weeks, she shows no sorrow for the pain she causes him, she sees the pain but actually seems to revel in that pain, she parties, goes clubbing, and is going to the country club with Greg, but does little or nothing romantic with Dan (I know that is a two way street, but you'd think one of them would want some romance IN THE MARRIAGE). He loves her, she says she loves him and wants to be with him, but her actions and attitudes show that her words are empty and meaningless.

Actually, as much as our sympathy is with Dan we are even beginning to even dislike him because of his acceptance of her treatment of him. We understand he loves her, but come on...even love has limits. Greg gets all the best of Laura, and Dan gets all the humiliation heaped on him.

So...I know you already have the chapters written, and I know you have your plot planned out, but we must say we are extremely disappointed in the direction you are taking your characters.

I believe my husband would put up with a lot from me...but if I were to disrespect him this way our 40 years of marriage would be down over and I'd be out the door in a heartbeat.

Regards,

Linda and Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Weird

The author states he writes in a realistic manner. His writing is fine, realism??? Not so sure. The problem with this story is the author has made it sooo one sided that there is no tension, no drama, and really little to care about with the characters. Dan is the most sympathetic, but that is because he has been made out to be pathetic and very simple.

Greg and Laura are just not even characters. Neither of them show any decency with regard to the harm they are doing even to perhaps themselves. Now this may be realistic to the author, but given their lack of concern for the consequences of their actions, the reader is left with little concern either.

So this seems to be an exercise in how offensive the author can make the characters and yet have the reader not really care or even hate them.

From this standpoint this is a poorly written story although for the most parat it is technically well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I simply compare the written word

So far this story has been interesting, but I will refrain from like/dislike until I see the full work. The development of the possible backbone of the husband means that the intrigue as he discovers what it could be like to be in a reciprocal loving relationship would justify the torture he has gone through.

When compared to the writings of Harry in VA and his ilk, which are nothing more than personal attacks on authors ( and few, if any, actual literary contributions), I find myself drawn to stories such as these not so much for content, but also to see what is riling up the in-breds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
All Cockold Fantasys

Have very gay undertones to them, I just find them sick and painful, but I am stright. You are what you are.

energystarenergystarabout 14 years ago
one comment mentioned Goodhusband

Not into cuck stories but his stories were kind of nice and unusual because there was respect there. The couples did what they both want and except for a few incidents the women were concerned about how their husband/boyfriend felt. An those incidents were resolved so that the women became more respectful of the husband. In this story, her main focus is herself. Although they both want this, she is abusive and is not thinking of her husband at all. Nothing is about love for her husband. So all this becomes hard to read and you want to see thing even up. But the story is well written and you did get me into it. thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Confusing

I wonder where this story is going, It sure is taking a long time to get there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
unrealistic crap from a sick self cuck into male humiliation

It sickens most by this type of fetish - sucking another mans cum from her cock sucking lips - if you find that arousing little sick one suck one yourself.<P>

Go away

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I hope that your children will die soon

If you do not have children I hope your parents die

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

And I hope you'll die tomorrow

blue66blue66almost 10 years ago
another 2

Another 2 with death wishes I just wish they had read the story. I am sure it's about them

cibixcibixover 1 year ago

lol. Very humored by the anonymous comments.

Intrigued by where the story goes, could go. Much deeper and darker than I first anticipated in chapter one, but that’s okay! Looking forward to reading more 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you read the writer's bio you will see that he is bisexual, so he likes to swallow a man's cum.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars. I am so Glad that Dan is getting some balls and another GF to date. As soon as he files for divorce from his cheating slut wife he will be all set with his new GF. Next time wife leaves he should sell the house and change jobs and divorce the cheating slut. She is The Most Selfish woman I have ever heard of, and deserves Divorce with a capital D! Dan needs to leave his cheating slut wife and get his head on Straight. Great Writing, Great story, Great plot. empathy for the Husband. Thanks, Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous