All Comments on 'Always Faithful Ch. 04.6'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Waiting for ...

Dan to get fed up with Laura's insistence on always having her way. I can understand the whole open marriage thing, but it needs to work for everyone involved. Laura lies to both Dan and Greg in different ways.

I would love to see Dan and Greg compare notes and see how Laura deals with that problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
DOUBLE POSTED

THIS WAS ALSO POSTES AS CHAPTER 6 ON 4.25.... IS THERE A CHAPTER 6 CONCLUSION???????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Always faithful - LOL

Laura cheats on Greg and Dan both, while professing her lover for each man. She is amoral and does what she wants to everyone. I have said before that there is probably only one character that I respect in this story and that is Dan's secretary. The rest of the characters are shallow and uninteresting.

This chapter is in sequence, however the ending (chapter 5) has already been posted, unless it gets rewritten. As I recall this chapter was posted once as chapter 6, so if the story line unfolds as it has there is a chapter 4.7 to follow before a merciful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Geez - get a clue folks, this author can not focus on correct sequencing of these pathetic chapters due to genetic malfunctions.

This garbage belongs on dark wanderer where that fag MattM & www should be but escaped from the rocks they were hiding under along with this idiot. Christ - this group of clucks just keep getting more brain dead as the weeks go on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Could you possibly

fuck this up any worse?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
take your pen

take your pen and stick up your ass you pathetic fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Don't Know Who Is More Pathic.

The old fag who wrote this shit or us for skimming this shit, but no more for me. There is not a single human emotion in this, nobody feels and acts this way, its sci-fi, goodby.

incestor007incestor007about 14 years ago
Waste of time.

You Write Bullshit to start with. YOu end with Bullshit. And then you write more bullshit to reason why it is bullshit, which is even more bullshit. Three main characters are bullshit. No emotions, no stand, everything unreasonable. One thing i don't really understand, if you can write 50 pages of bullshit then why cant you write only 4 lines about "Why is she doing it?" or "Why he has to accept everything?" or "Why they doing this?" or " Why are you writing this?" And when this story has already been ended then why are you writing these middle chapters which perfectly make no sense. this is a STILL story. No progress no matter what happened in 4.5 or 4.99 it changes nothing, write this story in Non-Human category. these are just animals not humans, they have no feelings. PLease Dont waste time. You seemed to be good in writing though try something new with more real character, even after reading this bullshit i still think you have talent and can really write good ones too.

miniacminiacabout 14 years ago
re: anon

If Greg and Dan were to compare notes I think it would surprise you. Greg is the beneficiary of Laura's machinations but Dan has lived it from the other side-he's the "victim," so to speak. Greg is head over heels with her but Dan is getting tired of the BS.

energystarenergystarabout 14 years ago
i cannot wait until the next chapter

so I can read the same people say once again that they will stop reading this crap. to the author - do what you want, good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what exactly was this ultimate betrayal

I don't want to read this, but I was wondering what she could do that she that would be worse?If anyone has read this and wouldn't mind sharing. Just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Poor Layout

The organization and layout of this story is terrible. I see the same part posted a couple of times? one part doesn't flow into another? What gives?

size14shoesize14shoeabout 14 years ago
Laura: Stop protecting Greg.

Greg is so wonderful and such a wonderful husband. Too bad he isn't man enough to deal with the shit Dan has to deal with. Come on laura, let Greg in on what's happening. How would he deal with Mario bull-whipping Laura then butt fucking her as he ran his rough hands over the tender whelps on her thighs, ass and back.

Go home to Greg with your cunt already "sealed." Let him deal with a load of cum in her cunt and on her breath. He wants her for his life's companion, let him know what he is getting. She's not going to stop getting her ass, pussy and tits brutalized and Greg deserves the opportunity to find out if he can deal with it. "Love" is insufficient to have super slut suddenly become Mrs. Chasity. Just ask Dan about that.

As the end draws near let Laura go to a club in the wrong part of London to get a taste of rough sex while she is separated from Dan. She gets cute with them and refuses DP so the gang beats Laura to near death -- her haughty attitude didn't go over so well. Her life is saved but serious damage takes months to recover. Deal with this Greg. Your slut wife fucked around on you and payed a severe penalty for doing so. The bells and rings were savagely pulled off, tearing her once beautiful pussy. How's THAT pain working for you, Laura? Put the last chapter under BDSM.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
I'm confused

Too bad the story chapters got all fucked up. It breaks the flow of the story and makes a jumbled mess of chapters 4 through chapter 6.

The time line was killed, even though it probably wasn't the author's fault and I do feel sorry for the author, who has spent a lot of work writing this epic story, it is confusing.

Maybe an edit and re-posting would make the story flow more smoothly

ohioohioabout 14 years ago
I'm hopeful

that the author will explain the situation. It appears either that all the chapters have been posted (this one twice, once as 4.6 and once as Ch. 06) and Ch. 05 is the end--though it doesn't read like it; or that there is still one final chapter yet to be seen.

I hope for the latter, because the story as it stands doesn't seem to have the closure one would expect for such a lengthy tale.

Thanks, ohio

JennyBearJennyBearabout 14 years ago
Is that all you have?

Was Chapter Six the end? I agree with Ohio, a pretty weak conclusion. <P>

I'm no author but, you might consider drafting an outline before you start your next story. <P>

What is with all those subchapters? Are you using some story writing software? If so get your money back it's not working for you. Keep in mind each chapter should advance the story line. <P>

The Novels/Novellas genre usually includes stories with extended character and emotional development. Don't be so ambitious next time. Keep it simple, if you are writing a stroke story don't make it so long and put it in another section. <P>

This is a free site, so I do appreciate all the time and effort you must have put into writing. You got ripped this time. I hope you do better in the future.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

I can't see any reason to call this piece of shit an LW story, in fact out side of the authors screwed up mind I don't see to many stories like this one, thank goodness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bull shit story

When she was living with Dan, she still visited with Greg on weekends but now when she is living with Greg, she doesn't feel obligated to visit Dan's parents during the holidays! What a hypocrite. There is no way that a husband would stand for that.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

This really got goofy. So pretentious and vile people, not many to like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous