Alyson's Adventures Pt. 04

Story Info
How it began for Alyson - and another night taking on all.
3.7k words
4.27
14k
12
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

Alyson had just received another load of cum deep in her ass. She'd lost count after the third big, black cock shot its hot, gooey liquid in her bowels, and given in to the orgasm that the constant ass fucking had brought about. She closed her eyes and rode the waves of pleasure that started in her ass but spread throughout her body. As each fresh cock penetrated her bowels, another orgasm began and lasted the entire time she was being reamed.

"Man, look at all that cum dripping out of her ass! She's like a cum fountain!" came the voice of Alonzo, her bull. "But she wants more. Don't you, slut?"

"Yes, sir. I want more cock. More cum."

"Where do you want it, twat?"

"Anywhere and everywhere. I want it up my ass. In my pussy. In my mouth. Anywhere you can fit a cock – a black cock – I want it and I want it to cum there. Sir."

Alonzo grinned. "Now you hear that, fellas? She wants to be a black cock fuck toy. Ain't that right?"

"Yes, sir" she replied.

"Then tell us what you really want; tell us how bad you want it and why."

Alyson had waited for this – finally, a chance to say the things about herself she'd been thinking for so long.

"I am a slut – a black cock slut. I exist only to be used by black cocks. Stuff a black cock down my throat. Shove black cock up my worthless ass. Fuck my worthless white cunt. I am here for whatever you want."

"What about your husband, slut?"

"You don't have to worry about him, sir. First off, he's got a tiny white dick – nothing like yours. Second, he loves licking up whatever is in my cunt or my ass. He can't get it up big enough to fuck me, let alone get me off. He's worthless, and so am I. I only exist for one thing: anything you and your brothers want from me."

"Well, let's just see about that. Get on your knees. Now open your mouth and close your eyes."

Alyson was quick to comply, and no sooner was her mouth open than it was filled with hot, black cock. As she began to suck she felt it tremble and suddenly her mouth was filling with a different liquid. Instead of cum, Alonzo was pissing in her mouth!

"Don't you dare spill a drop. Swallow it all" came his voice. She hurried to comply, swallowing as quickly as possible. The hot, salty liquid kept flowing from his cock and her eyes opened in fear – fear that she might let some out. But she was there to obey and drank in his piss until it stopped flowing.

"Very good, slut. That's how we know what you are worth. Now keep your eyes closed. Guys, get her up and move this into the bathroom so I keep my carpets clean."

Alyson felt large hands reaching under her armpits. She also felt hands on her ass and her boobs. Not that that was a problem – as a matter of fact, it was exciting her. Hands were now guiding her forward while others were grabbing at her ass, twisting her nipples and then jammed up her cunt. The incredible sensation of that many hands was about to bring her to another orgasm when she felt herself lifted up.

"Bend your knees, bitch." She did as she was told and realized that she'd been placed on her knees in the tub. "Keep your eyes closed if you know what's good for you."

Her heart began to pound. There was only one thing that could be next – and sure enough, she suddenly felt hot streams of urine washing over her. Some went into her mouth, which she held open. It dribbled out and fell down her face, onto her tits and between her legs. Other streams were coating her body with their hot liquid. A couple of them concentrated on her nipples, and the force of their streams was causing her pink nubs to harden. On and on it went, seemingly without end.

But eventually it did end. Hands helped her stand, turned her around and guided her to the faucets.

"Go ahead and take a shower. Get nice and clean because we have more in store for you" said Alonzo.

As she let the hot water wash away all the traces of piss and cum that were coating her body, she closed her eyes to reflect on what had happened to her. It was years ago that she and her first husband Jim were swingers together. They had made a great couple in the circuit. She arrived at all the meetings without underwear, and thrilled to the hands that worked up under her skirt or grabbed at her big tits. And more than once she had found herself surrounded by naked men with hard cocks that never seemed to go soft. Her husband was her biggest fan – he would seek out the biggest dicks of the night and make sure she got them in every available hole. He told her he loved to see the woman he loved get every bit of pleasure she could. That it made him happy. And it also served to get him hard and horny and made for lots of fun in between sessions as they reviewed their adventures.

Then came the day he didn't come home at his usual time. Instead, she responded to the doorbell of their home to see a priest and her best friend Jane standing there, somber and silent. He'd had a heart attack at the church and died quickly. The priest delivered his condolences and left; Jane had stayed and seemed to be struggling with her words.

"Jane, what is it? You seem more upset by his death than I am" said Alyson.

"I don't know how to say this. I'm afraid of what you will think of him. Of me..."

"About the two of you fucking? Goodness, girl, I knew all about it. You made him very happy – it's why I let it go on" said Alyson.

The look of stunned surprise on Jane's face was something to see. But there wasn't any of the relief you'd expect of someone who'd been told that what ever sin they thought they were committing was not a sin at all. Alyson looked at her.

"So were you two screwing when it happened? Is that it?" she asked.

"Oh my god, Alyson, I don't know what to say, one minute he was giving it to me hard, getting ready to cum in my pussy, and then as he did he collapsed on top of me! I killed him by fucking him, I'm so sorry, I don't know what to do..." said Jane, breaking into tears.

Alyson gathered her into her arms, comforting her friend. She was surprised by what came out of her mouth. "Jane, you didn't kill him! His heart had been a problem for a while. We knew the end might come at any moment. I'm sorry for you – but happy that he died as happy as a man can, cumming inside a beautiful woman. Am I sorry that it wasn't me that he was fucking? Yes, of course. But I thank God he was with you – a friend to us both and a mature woman who got him hard when he shared about you – and not on some street corner or dingy office building."

They spent the next few hours crying, sobbing and laughing as they bared their souls to one another. They talked about his fetishes; about how he loved to suck on their toes and always came hardest with a finger up his ass – the kinds of very private things that rarely get spoken about. It was their way of sending him off.

The funeral and the wake afterwards was not your usual somber affair. While there were relatives attending who were mostly unaware of how the two of them lived, a greater number of those attending were from the various swinger's clubs to which they belonged. So as the blood alcohol level grew, the stories that were shared got both funnier and more explicit. Once the family and the priest departed, another round was poured and Alyson stood to raise her glass.

"Jim was my man. Twenty years of just the two of us – until the last five when we began to get to know you. He and I once talked about what we'd want after we died."

As she spoke, she began to undo her blouse, unbuttoning it from the top down. As the sides separated it became obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra – and dropped it off her shoulders as she threw her chest back and her boobs forward. Unzipping her skirt, she let it fall to the floor, reveal her panty-less pussy framed by her suspenders and nylons.

"What Jim wanted as a way to be remembered was to have the biggest orgy we could host. So lift your glass to my late husband, get out of those clothes and come show me your love for him and for me."

That night had gone on for the entire weekend. Alyson didn't remember too many specifics, but she did know that at some point, she lost herself and her sorrow. At some point she stopped wanting to be loving and, instead, be punished. Maybe – just maybe – she blamed herself for his death. Or maybe she was pissed at him for dying in another woman's arms. Or that she had the thought that she had driven him to it. She could never quite recall what it was, but that weekend was what got her to where she was now.

And where was she? Well, about a year after Jim's death she returned to the world of the swingers. They welcomed her (but then again, they welcome any single woman, don't they?) and she spent many evenings and weekends drunk and screwing. Then she met Graham. She was still fuzzy about some of the details – but some how, one morning she awoke in the bed of a stranger (instead of her own.).

Graham spent a good deal of time getting her sober. And slowly turning her sex drive into love. He was well hung, with a thick, uncut cock. His hands were masterful – his touch was perhaps the most arousing sensation she'd ever experienced.

Afterwards – months down the line, after she'd begun to revive from the haze and fog and blind urges that had been ruling her – he told her that it had been like taming a wild horse. Bit by bit her fears and self- loathing had left her mind and her body returned to being sensitive instead of requiring brute force to fuck. They gotten married shortly after that and had spent another year with just each other, forming a bond that seemed almost magical.

So why was she now naked in the shower in a house full of black men and women who treated her not just as a sex object but as mcaserely an object? That was the question, wasn't it?

It boiled down to her need to be treated the way she knew she deserved to be treated. She was worthless as a person; sure, she held down a good job as an executive, but she knew that any day now someone at her firm would discover what a sham it was. One day someone would come barging into her office while she was busy playing with herself instead of working on some meaningless contract. And even if that didn't happen, because she still had the kinds of urges that had her leave her panties home, and had her display her boobs at odd moments, and because she craved sex all the time she knew that that's all she was good for.

She was a sex object and little more (to herself, at least), and what better way to be an object than to become a black cock slut? That tattoo on her ankle of the Queen of Spades now had a matching one just above her pussy. And, as object, she was worth nothing more than to be passed around among the men so what they wanted was what she was good for. She was an older woman in great shape, with big tits and big nipples, and that's what they liked. They liked her ass as well and she dressed to show it off. Anything to make her black lovers happy!

So she took on groups. She took on women while they watched. She performed on stage in one of the clubs downtown. She knew she was on film, and knew that some of that had made it online. And what kind of woman would allow that? Only a submissive slut, that's who. Once she'd seen that about herself, she realized she was going to do anything. The thought – that she could be asked to perform some wicked, perverted, disgusting things sent a thrill into her pussy. She now knew why she was there. She was now ready to head back into that forest of black cock and let them treat her any way they wanted.

Drying herself from the shower, she made sure to avail herself of the enema kit in Alonzo's bathroom and then left the bathroom ready to do whatever she was commanded. She didn't have to wait very long; Arthur (the man with the donkey cock) walked up to her, spun her around and bent her over.

"Spread 'em wide, bitch, so you can take this snake deep in your butt."

"Yes sir. I want that donkey cock of yours to fill my ass! Don't be gentle about it – fuck it hard!" she said as she spread her ass cheeks. She puffed out her asshole and sucked in air as Arthur did exactly what she asked. With one thrust he had buried his twelve inches up to his balls in her ass. Alyson saw stars with the pain, but at the same time felt the stirrings of an orgasm begin.

"I've got an open mouth, men, and I love getting face fucked – or did you forget?"

She laughed, closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Within seconds a hard, fat cock was thrust into her face. She relaxed her throat muscles and got the head into her throat.

She moaned with pleasure, and felt the cock in her face twitch and harden. Hands gripped her head and soon felt him deep in her throat, his balls bumping her chin. She had a thought: "I wonder if they will bump up against each other?" and almost choked as she tried to laugh with the cock in her throat. Her discomfort caused the face-fucker to withdraw.

"You all right?" he asked.

"All right? Hell, I'm wonderful! I just had this thought that your cock in my throat might bump up against Arthur's dick in my ass. Thanks for being nice to me – but I'm your fuck toy, so get back to fucking my face. Use this worthless slut!"

With that she dove down on his dick and he rose up to meet her. Now she was being bounced between the cock in her throat and the one in her ass. "If only they just figured out to shove in at the same time!" She thought to herself.

By now there was a veritable forest of hard cocks as the other men came back to watch. So when the dick in her throat began to jerk and pulse and spew rope after rope of jizz into her belly, she reached out to find the one that was going to take its place. Her mouth was empty for only a minute before the next black cock disappeared into it. At the same time, Arthur buried his big snake deep in her and began to spurt his hot juice into her bowels. He too was quickly replaced and once again, her ass and her stomach received load after load of black men's cum. It dripped down her ass and warmed her pussy as it fell to the floor. She swallowed almost all of it – except for the guys who decided to paint her face with their white hot jizz. She was now nothing but a piece of meat, pounded at both ends, used and discarded by man after man.

Finally, there wasn't an erect cock to be found. Alonzo wasn't through, however.

"Bitch, you made a mess on my floor. You need to clean it up. With your tongue. NOW!"

She dropped to her knees and wiped the cum out of her eyes, shoveling it into her mouth. Once her eyes were clear, she bent to the floor and sought out the puddles of cum and then licked them up. She licked up every drop that was on the floor. She hoped Alonzo had had his floor cleaned – but it really didn't matter. She was there to be used.

When it was all clean, she looked up at Alonzo and asked "what now, Master?"

"Oh, that's what I like! On your back, cunt. Get on your back and spread those legs! Milla! Sherrie! Get in here now!" Alyson looked up to see Alonzo's two black pets come in. Both were naked. Milla was beyond voluptuous – she was bordering on fat. Her boobs were enormous – almost down to her waist. Her pussy was covered in tangled hair. Sherrie was almost the opposite – skinny, with almost no boobs and a shaved pussy."

"Milla, sit on this white cunt's face. Alyson, you better make her cum multiple times! Now Sherrie, you can eat all the pussy you can stand – dive in and have at it."

That brought a round of hoots and cheers from the men.

Alyson wasn't bi by nature, but in these weeks (months? She'd lost track of time, actually.) with Alonzo, she did what she was told and had come to love the taste of pussy as an alternative to cock. So she needed no encouragement to begin to lick the dripping juices from the cunt in her face as she felt a tongue swipe at her own clit. It wasn't as rough as she'd come to enjoy – far from it – but at the same time, it was its own perverted from of serfdom.

Sherrie's tongue was now diving deep into her pussy, and her hands had found Alyson's tits. Sherrie was no stranger – they'd had some wonderful nights together – so she was far from gentle as she grabbed the big floppy pair in her hands. She squeezed, twisted, pulled and otherwise mauled them, eventually concentrating solely on torturing the nipples. That sent sparks to Alyson's cunt and further enhanced the orgasm building there.

Milla, for her part, was now grinding her pussy onto Alyson's face. Alyson was wondering if she'd get a breath now and then, but didn't stop her tongue's assault on the dripping cunt in her face. It might be an interesting way to go, now that she thought of it – and that thought triggered her orgasm; her cunt spasming as Sherrie's tongue fucked her hole like a little dick. Her body shook; her back arched with the sensations, and that, in turn, triggered Milla's pussy.

Before Alyson could fully appreciate the mind-blowing sensations that pervaded her body, Milla was pulled from her face and Sherrie's tongue was missing from her cunt, to be replaced with fingers. Two, three, then four, and then an entire hand was thrust up inside her, triggering another shrieking orgasm. That didn't stop the fist from pummeling her pussy – it continued and drove the orgasm to new heights.

Alyson felt legs on either side of her head, and the warmth of a body squatting down. She opened her eyes to find an asshole descending towards her face, and did the only thing she knew to do – she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to meet it. She felt the weight of a heavy set of balls on her neck, and the hard heat of a big dick between her boobs. As she began to probe the little bud hole with her tongue, she felt the warm moisture of pre-cum flowing onto her chest.

And still the hand up inside her kept pulling out and pushing it. She was not only getting her g-spot stimulated, if she had h, i and j spots they were being touched as well!. Her orgasm seemed to turn into a slow rolling wave of intense pleasure that from time to time would suck her in, and then let her emerge when the asshole in her mouth pressed back hard. She turned her tongue into a tool to fuck that ass, and was soon rewarded to feel the contractions of it and the shots of hot cum on her chest. When the cock stopped spurting, its owner got up only to be replaced by another black ass and big cock.

Alyson was barely intelligible at this point. Wave after wave of orgasmic sensations rolled through her body. The musty taste of ass was now part of her world, having repeated the process with man after man. Her chest was now a sloppy puddle of dripping jizz. Eventually, she passed out where she lay.

Some time later, she awoke. Still on the floor, her pussy was empty and her body was covered in men's cum. As she sat up she had to unstick herself from the floor to even lift her head. As soon as she was able to open an eye, she looked to see an empty room. She saw a table in the corner, and an envelope with the word "Slut" on it in big letters. Slowly standing up, she bent and stretched to regain some mobility and shuffled over to the table.

She opened the envelope and let the contents fall onto the table. There she was, in picture after picture, fucking and sucking cocks and cunts, eating cum off the floor, and doing all the other things she barely remembered. And there was a note.

"Slut – not a bad night. What will you do for your encore tonight?"

[To Be Continued]

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers