All Comments on 'Alyssa and Gavin'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

Such a heartfelt tale. True love sometimes wins out.

You got me on this one. Great tale.

Five Big Stars

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Good one!

Nice tale with a gentle twist!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 10 years ago
Didn't like the story

The plot was great; I just didn't feel the story did justice to the underlying concept.

I've read other stories by this author that I felt were much better. Not sure if this one was rushed to meet a deadline.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 10 years ago
Nice feel good story

Good read but I didn't get that sense of connection to the characters I would have liked in order to give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Five Star

A very clever story of true love from a very clever writer, proving that's it's ok to have a happy ending and in the right category too. Five star from me, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This one kicked me back on my heels...

Super, Excellent, Awesome,

Many years ago I knew of a relationship similar..

Yep in the right area for this site...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A good story except for the divorce part.

Why get a divorce? Legally, financially and physically, it makes no sense.

Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Different. Thank you for sharing.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistalmost 10 years ago
Nice

Pleasant, in a romantic way. I'm always willing to overlook irrational characters because that's human.

However, it's not caucasians that have some Neanderthal DNA. It's ALL people whose origins lie north of the Sahara. Further, there is some research to suggest a lesser but still existent amount that covers that southern territory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You get a 5 but

You should have started with a warning that "No wives were killed or injured in the writing of this story."

That way, the BTB crowd could have skipped it.

RePhilRePhilalmost 10 years ago
Perfection in love

Thanks 5 stars and a FAV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

A tale of true love. Too bad its only about 1 in 1000 marriages. Just because there are truly 2 unselfish partners. I give it a 5!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
its hard to believe anything could this fucking stupid or badly done

There really isn't term for this but clearly the story is ANTI GEEK and ANTI SCIENCE . Contrary to the type of crap we see here most people that are GEEKS nerds and science s oriented are actually pretty good at being able to able to figure out when a woman is out of their league.

Still I suppose it's possible that this sort of idiot was fooled and actually fell for this obnoxious upper class file CUNT.

But to actually take her back and agree to marry her after this shockingly cruel vole hateful and emasculating joke that she played with her friends on Gavin... It's just too much.

More over as a literary device the story fails completely because there is is no explanation about WHY Gavin would take her back. The 'JOKE" --- the plot the bet the set up.... went on for MONTHS !!

Yet one one days she shows up at a museum where he is working or visiting ... And suddenly he takes her back saying in essence " dont worry about the joke".

Is my hope that the twisted vile stupid evil cunt continues to suffer horribly from her degenerative muscular disease.

Die bitch die

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 10 years ago
PDG

Yup! It definitely was a pretty damn good tale.

5*

Thx

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Almost....

Almost a 5 *. But a very good story...

Rawmaster60Rawmaster60almost 10 years ago
Yes sexless

5 stars anyway for this romance. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Just lovely.

Never try to understand the mind of a woman.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 10 years ago
Well played love story

Women! Go figure. But I knew it would be a good story because Harry hated it. By the way. Who had the money? And a little more information about the family and wedding might have been good.

KirkelKirkelalmost 10 years ago
liked it...

Much in the Stangstar style of old. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A good story with a different twist

I love the stories you write

oshawoshawalmost 10 years ago

A very enjoyable read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice

There is nothing better than when a spouse stands by their mate, come thick or thin. When a man or woman divorces their spouse because times get back, I want to wring their neck.

When I was in high school, back in the stone age, there was the most beautiful girl a year behind me. She was hot shit and knew it. All the boys wanted her but she finally gave it up to an older guy, out of high school, actually. None of us realized he had money. They married and were ready to start having kids. Then he was diagnosed with MS.

She divorced him and left, I don't believe he ever saw her again. He died in his early 30's from the disease, alone. I've never forgiven her for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WEAK

Not even a *1

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years agoAuthor
It's me!

Well old H.I.V. is still hanging around. It's his I.Q.; he can't be held accountable for the things he says. I recall the old Huxley book 'Brave New World', poor H.I.V., he's an Epsilon. Remember? "Roof! Roof!"

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Bittersweet

I enjoyed the story. Carvohi writes well ... very descriptive and convincing!

I DO have several small quibbles. The term 'nee' means " the name one* is 'born as'. " Sweetie was NOT born with her future Hubby's surname!

I am bemused by the Neandertal sub-theme in this tale, and the deliberately ambiguous issue of whether Hubby was at the Nobel awards as a recipient. It certainly serves to counter-balance Sweetie's repeated assertion of his idiocy! Also, the Neanderthal Museum is not in the town of Neander. Nor does it exhibit actual bone fragments, just casts from many sites. (I do marvel at the coincidence of the valley where a new variant of the 'Homo' line was discovered being re-named 'New Man' WELL-BEFORE the discovery!)

Though it is NOT impossible that an immensely rich man could also be a government official, it would be unusual. The latter aspect is unnecessary ... an immensely rich man could find ways to bypass normal privacy protections ... perhaps better than an official. Last Daddy issue ... if Sweetie were still playing a long-term embarrassment game, why would she have Eventual Hubby meet her family?

* in most 'marital name-change' circumstances, that means a woman's birth surname! Probably also applicable for either gender in 'legal name-change' situations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not every story can hit one out of the ballpark....

But thanks for the effort.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 10 years ago
A 5 STAR STORY

Damn you Carvohi, this made me shed unmanly tears. It's just so well written and in my opinion beautiful in it's own way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
liked it better than the last one, and that was pretty good too!

I have no desire to nit-pick over details. I saw this story as an exercise in showing the love evident between a bickering old couple, obstensibly at odds with each other. The divorce angle felt stretched to disbelief, but I fully allow that its inclusion helped to provide misdirection, and build tension. I felt you DID work to provide both character development and background, which is impressive to contain in just 2 pages. While I don't think this will become a heavily favorited story, it absolutely represents a very good effort on your part. It also shows your personal growth as an author, to embrace different yet complicated scenarios that not only show devastating pain in betrayal, but the absolute power of unconditional love. Further, I enjoyed envisioning your message here, that unconditional love is not automatic, and usually learned gradually over long years and shared experience. Thanks for continuing your efforts here. It is obvious from your scores, that most people would rather read these kind of stories than the "cuck hubby at all cost with no consequence" type. In one of the worst weeks for the LW category that I can remember, your two stories stood out like an oasis in the desert of poorly executed fetish-drivel pretending to call itself "loving wives". Thanks again! Keep up with the complicated marital scenarios, and I'll keep reading. Solid 4*s!

zed0zed0almost 10 years ago
That Was Nice!

Gentle but enjoyable. Nice surprise ending, had me fooled after trying to second guess through out the wholes story.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Nice twist

Yes, in sickness and in health etc.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 10 years ago
Nice and easy

Not the btb story it could be.....Some apples do not fall off the tree at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The Neanderthals ...

... were a genetically different species to Homo Sapiens, one of several different species of hominids that evolved. Only one survived, and we are all that, so it is impossible for any Neanderthal DNA to exist within us.

That aside, a nice, believable read. Thank you.

PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 10 years ago
Honestly!

Should have been in either "Mature", or even better "Romance".

I still gave it a 5* 'cause it was a sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wrong Category

A good story, but wrong category.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Shows that everybody is bit crazy

Nicely put together. Though I do not understand why the wife had to behave in a slutty manner. (Improved her self Image?) Still this form of a tragedy in its various denouements exists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It's not what you expect when you start reading the story...

It is a sweet story and that makes a change. While the sexual content is low it does create a certain sexual tension and you aren't sure they would end up together so a bit of suspense!...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years agoAuthor
This is to the anon who misidentified what it means or meant to be human.

There were three human genre; Home-sapiens, Neanderthals, and another even less well know group called the Denisovans. Only Homo-sapiens survived. However, Neanderthals and Homo-sapiens interacted, cohabited, and produced fertile offspring. In Asia homo-sapiens did likewise with the Denisovan genre. Neanderthals were human. Science supposes their extinction was due to a lower rate of fecundity. The evidence points to them as a genre who required more time to raise an infant to levels of fertility. In short they most likely died out for two reasons; intercourse with Homo-sapiens, and lower birth rates. I'm Caucasian, and I feel kind of good about the idea that I have a little Neanderthal in me, they have been so misunderstood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Garbage that is in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love your writing and your characters

A really "got me in the end" story. Well done! The dialogue between the two "lovers" is so very typical of bright self-assured "totally into you" couples. I've known a couple like this, just not this situation, and it is so wonderful to be around them and listen to their "loving" teasing and watch them leave hand in hand at the end.

bobby9909bobby9909almost 10 years ago
To Anon who said wrong category...

you are wrong. This nests perfectly in Loving Wives. Much better than all the SM and cuckold fetish crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very effective

Head and shoulders above most entries anywhere on this site. You are among the few writers that are keeping LW above the total trash heap that it has almost become.

****

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 10 years ago
Lovely piece

I agree with another comment that this could have been a bit longer. I would have liked to get more about the couple and I think you could have played 'not so loving' wives deception a bit longer. It might have made the final reveal even sweeter. But it was a very enjoyable read.

Comments are so much fun in this genre. I can almost understand most of the one on this story. Sure, folks might get the science wrong or not realize that not everyone in the House of Lords is impoverished. (how to you eliminate that double negative?).

But then we get Harryin VA! I sometimes think that maybe he is trying to parody the BTB crowd but just isn't able to be funny about it. But mostly, I end up sad. I cannot imagine the life that would fill someone with that much anger and hate. And thank God that it wasn't me that suffered it.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful Balancing Story

Over there we have cuckolds dreamily eating cream pies. Over here we have real love and the natural courage it engenders. Good show.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
ResidentWeavil... dude you cannot REALLY be this stupid...

The last serious LW story ITS ONLY FAIR by Vandorn I sang high praises. so the fact that you are too fucking stupid to see that I am NOT at a BTB type of guy ..is NOT my problem .

I made my point with clear and with sound reasoning you asshole. Most BTB do not.

Carvohi idiot post reply not withstanding... my point is that this was NOT just 1 Joke. This has NOTHING to do with man / woman. One Human being INTENTIONALLY shit of another for no good reason.

Alyssa openly and willing engaged in a Devious twisted scheme that went on for MONTHS and was directed at a guy who did NOTHING wrong but fall in love with a scumbag.

only a mental retard like Crapvohi could write a story like this and have the idiot husband Gavin forgive without 1 second of hesitation AND then proceed to marry her.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago

It makes no sense at all that this story is posted here. It's boring, the characters never feel real, and as I said it is not even remotely a Loving Wives story. An extremely poor entry.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

DeYaKenDeYaKenalmost 10 years ago
Simply beautiful

A story about a real LOVING wife, how wonderful. I often moan about the whole `how we met' thing in stories, but in this one it's totally relevant.

You are bound to get detractors, who only get there sex vicariously, bemoaning the lack of stimulation. So what, you told them up front and they didn't have to read it.

I thought it was a charming tale and you disguised the reason for the divorce well.

Well done.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
I came for the carvohi story; I stayed for the HarryInVA comments

This is a cute, solid, three-star story. I didn't quite understand why Gavin would want to marry Alyssa after learning of her prank, nor could I understand why Alyssa bothered to divorce him when they were still "together" in the end. At that point, marriage is merely a technicality. But I see what carvohi was doing here, and I appreciate the effort.

As for Harry, I once posted a story where Harry was the main character (and his last name was "Carvohi!") The main complaint I heard was that readers couldn't connect with Harry because he was too "crusty." I'm beginning to think, however, that I didn't make him crusty enough!

Thanks for sharing your story, carvohi. You crank them out like Stephen King, and for that, I'm envious. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To the Anon who says no Neanderthal DNA remains:

Just read the comments from HIV. There's proof that Neanderthals remain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree

Stupid

RTnTNRTnTNalmost 10 years ago
5 *

Liked it even better the second time I read it! It seems we have little or no control over our emotions. We can only control our reactions to these emotions. One never knows when love will strike. Alyssa played with Gavin's affections, not realizing she too was falling in love. When you truly love someone one of the greatest desires you have for that person is their happiness. Alyssa thought by divorcing Gavin she could set him free to find happiness. Alyssa was Gavin's happiness, thus the conundrum. Thank you carvohi for a great story. One of my new favorites.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Rtnt(the guy just ahead of me)

Yes! You got it!

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 10 years ago
Stupid and Idiot

People who love each other very much can make demeaning words become endearing! I love that they both loved each other so much, they took care of each the best way they new! One gave 'freedom' because she wanted him to do more than take care of her and one gave protection and care because she was his one and only! Great Story!

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 9 years ago
5*

I thought this was a great story, good job very touching

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible!

Your stories are amazing in how you portray real love - selfless, go-the-extra-mile love. Please keep writing - loving wives are not typically tramps - some are misled by predators as you portray elsewhere. You are showing a different side to marriage that is very encouraging.

Thank you.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 9 years ago
Good story time, well worth reading

I really enjoyed the reading. carvohi - Not sure why you need to worry what you write about its not like you are getting paid so write whats going through your head. Whether it has a lot of sex in it or not does not make it a good or bad story to me. It is the writing of the story and the story you should worry about. If you have to get out any more stories 'just had to get this one out' please DO. Thank you for posting. If you keep writing I will keep reading.

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Extremely touching and well written true love story.

The category is loving wives and this story is truly an exemplary tale. Thank you!

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Extremely touching and well written true love story.

The category is loving wives and this story is truly an exemplary tale. Thank you!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Glad you did - get it out -

It is a wonderful story and it takes quite a while to get to the meat - then it is delicious.

Thank you -

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Very good story...

Very good story. I don't understand how can be any bad comments about this story...thank you

Benedict12Benedict12over 9 years ago
Love Triumphant

Some stories achieve the luster of a polished gem. Every word contributes to the finished product leaving no room for deletion or addition. I have read Alyssa and Gavin's story four times now and it more than meets that standard. I sit before the computer with a wan smile and tears in my eyes. I think I love these characters almost as much they love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Made Me Sad And Good At The Same Time

Although I like the excitement and angst revealed in the stories about cheating wives, occasionally a well written story about a truly loving wife is a pleasant change of pace. This one is a five star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

LOVED IT!!!!!!!

dyonysosdyonysosover 9 years ago
Loving wife

Some time ago i decided not to read "loving wife" storys anymore,too much hate ,too much BTB, storys where the wife allmost allways got handed the bad ,cheating part and got demolished for it

Storys like this one here are far too rare ,it's in fact a truely "Loving Wife" story,no cheating ,no BTB just a plain love story with the Wife as a selfless woman giving her man the freedom he doesn't want nor need

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
That's what i call Love!!!

That's what i call Love!!! 5*

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Another "hmmm..."

As I was reading this, I had to keep forcing myself TO read it... it was like I was hating it but had to wait for you to say or do SOMETHING to make me NOT hate it...

And as it continued and she kept seeming more and more vulnerable my feeling for it kept moving towards liking it...

Now, the only thing I hate about it is that she could be so stupid... how long would he have to show her what was REALLY important to him for her to stop thinking he'd ever throw away any time with her for time either by himself or with someone he felt less for...? Loved it over all...

checkaho013checkaho013about 9 years ago
One of my Favs

If u ain't read it u should

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Four Stars, But...

She IS stupid!

She divorced him to give him a "freedom" he didn't want and never asked for.

They continue to live as a loving couple, yet she refuses to re-marry?

Makes no sense!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the real love here is the man for the woman, she is to self centered to really consider him completely

I gave u 5 instead of 4 because inspite of the womans stupidity, I agree she is very much so, it was a love story

calflashcalflashalmost 9 years ago
interesting

interesting different story although I don't think it belongs in Loving Wives - probably Romance

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
She IS Stupid!

While I can understand, and even to some degree AGREE with her desire to give him his "freedom", once it became obvious that he didn't WANT his "freedom", but wanted to be with HER, she should have had the brains AND the heart to accept his decision, and honor his desire and stay married to him (or in this case re-marry him).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

good story and annony hated it, so it must be good.,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
almost my story, my wife fought cancer for years, we didnt get divorced but she wanted me to date women

I didn't, I stayed with her till the end 5*

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 8 years ago
Second or third time

Gave it a five. She was a narcissist to the point that she tried to be " noble " and give him his freedom whether he wanted it or not. I've seen this only once in real life, but, when they went in front of the judge she tried to explain her reasons the judge almost threw it out, until the husband went with it. He agreed to it, however they lived together until he could find another suitable living arrangement. It's been fifteen years, and they are still living together as he said he can't find anything suitable. She is almost in home hospice care. The kids caught on right quick, and once a month he had gone to look at someplace to live and always came back to her with reasons as to why they didn't meet his needs. It's a running joke, however, she is in her last months and we fear for him as well. We his friends and family fear that after she dies he will follow. In an age where people divorce at the drop of a hat, he explained it to me like this. He never gave her a religious divorce, and in Judaism without it you can't remarry. So he said, he went along with the civil one and just kept putting off the rabbinical court date so he never gave her one. As he sees it he is still married and will only marry once. They both still love each other, and she wanted to divorce him because she could not do her wifely duties. I'm babbling here, in short, I can understand him. He loved her enough to give her anything she wanted. I'll get off the soap box, but I feel this should have been in romance.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Is such a love possible ?

" Isn't it pretty to think so . " - Hemmingway

Carovhi did a fantastic job with frenetic Tommygun paced dialogue . This is really different from anything I remember reading by him before. It reads like a Gilmore Girls episode with serve and volley spoken lines zipping back and forth. That show wore me out but at 2 pages as this story is . Very enjoyable. Whew let me catch my breath.

Full marks.*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
while i might not agree with the amoral endings some authors put out,

I have enjoyed every one if yiur offerings. Ad hominem attacks on authirs seves no purposIf you chose to get upset

Visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. serial cheating wife who in her own statements admits she's a whore and doesn't care if she destroys lives. She cuckolds her accepting husband in humi,iating ways. Has affair after afair tries to make sure she has two convurrent affairs because her BFF Linda fro THREE FORKS has for years been doubling up.

So visit profilefor story idea, for explicit accounts pfovided tbere. All true life and real, or for photos student took of her, her request.

Or askfor her contact infoand try to hook up. She was mistress of number of rich and famous men in her twenties...movie stars...formula one world champion, wold renowned plastic surgeon. Been downhill seems since returning to Montana as welfare food stamp public housing two-time divorce looking for birth mother and third husband. Married bald unattractive guy no in fifties whobworked on road crew for railroad.i have seen some of her lovers and was notimpressed except two well built studets more tban a few years younger than her tbat she taught at two year college in Helena Montana. Last i heard she had a thing for horses so check montana backcountry horsemen..guy i missouls chapter has been with her, she akso dated an east helena ranchhand who appeared fat and bald to me whom she claimed was an alcoholic. She still puts on airs but admutted to screwing high school vice principal to get her older sin's diploma when he failed to graduate with class. She also lost her college instructor positiin when student affaur aling with cyber sex IM AND BARE BREATED PHOTO WAS DEUVERED TI ASSICIATE DEAN.

THING IS SHE LIVED BEING AN COLLEGE INSTRUCTOR FOR THE PRETENTIOUS AURS BUT ACTUALLY STATED SHE HAD NITHUNG IN COMMIN WITH STUDENT, SHE WAS NIT COMOATUBKE WITH HIM , SHE THOUGHT HE WAS JYS ANOTHER LAZY STID CONSTRUTCTIN TRADES STUDENT UNTIL ONE DAY SGE SAW HUS EXTREMEKY MYSCUKAR ARMS AND SOAKED HER PANTIES.

HE WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH HER IMPLANTED BREASTS NO MATTER HOW OFTEN SHE SHOVED THEM IN HIS FACE R RUBBED THEM AGAINST HIM. SHE THREATENED TO FLUNK HIM AND HE IGNORED HER. BUT WHEN SHE FOUND OUT HER FEMALE DEPARTMENT HEAD THOUGHT ALL WHITE MALE CONSTRUCTION WORKERS WERE KNUCKLE DRAGGING PREDSTORS SHE ORDERED THESTUDENT TO MEET HER IN HER BASRMENT OFFICE ST 7SM TOREVIEW HIS SEMESTERWORK. THE BUILDING BEING VACNT THAT EARLY IN THE MORNING. ARRANGED IT FORDEPT HEADTO SEE STUDENTDEPARTING OFFICE. NEXT DAY SHE TOLD STUDENTS A NUMBER OF QUESTIONS HAD BEEN ASKED OF HERIFTHE STUDENT WAS BOTHERING HER. DEPT HEAD HADEXPRESSED CONCERN FOR HER SAFETY BEING ALONE WITH STUDENT. STUDENT WAS MORE SCARED THAN ANGRY AND HE WAS FURIOUS. SAID HE WOULD NEVER MEET WITH HER AGAIN. THE INSTRUCTOR COLDLY REPLIED THAT STUDENT WOULD MEETWITH HER WHENEVER AND WHEREVER HEWAS TOLD. THAT THE STUDENT WOULD DO WHAT HE WAS TOLD OR SHE WOULD CLAIM HE HAD ACCOSTED HER DURING THT 7SM MEETING. A SEXUAL HARASSMENT HANDBOOKWAS LEFT ON STUDENT'S DESK EACH CLASS HE TTENDED THST DAY. AFTER CLASS MONDAYTHE FOLLOWING WEEKINSTRUCTOR TOLD STUDENT SHE HAD RESERVEDROOMAT MOTEL6N-205- AND SHEBWOULD PICK HIM UPAFTER HIS LAST CLASS ON WEDNESDAY. HE BEGGED HER TOCHANGE HER MIND BUT SHE REFUSED. THAT AFTERNOON SHE HAD SEX DURING WHICH SHE LEFT DEEP SCRATCHES ON HIS ARM TO MARK HIM THEN INSISTED HE FUCK HER UNLUBED ASS SO SHE COULD FEEL HIS CUM IN BOTH HER HOLES FOR HER DRIVE HOME FROM HELENA TO THREE FORKS.

The day before the motel she told him to meet her at baseball complex. He once again tried to change her mind. She was furious, grabbed him by his sweat pants band, pulled him into a dugout, pulled his sweat pants down and gave him a bliw job. Hebegged her to stop because he heard a car drive up and then tried to warn her about coming in her mouth. She pulled off for a minute told him if they got caught shewould claim rape and the told him to hurry up and fill her throat with his cum. He began usung his fingers to help and finished just before a couple of parents bring kids to practice got out of cars. She then slaped his hand saying she didn't need help making a man cum and never to worry about coming in her mouth because she loved swallowing his seed

You will love those stories...one about her ushing him onto couch in her family room insisting on giving him a bj. He balks and tries to tell her someone pulled into driveway just after she closed blinds. She called him chicken and to just enjoy he, oushing him back when he tried to rise. He begged her to at least lock door but by that time her blouse was all but unbuttoned wnd her breasts had bee ulled out of her black demi-bra just as she sank to her knees the doir knob rattled and began to turn. Luckilybfor instructor the son did not come straight in having left his paycheck in his car. But when he did return, akthough boobs were in bra and buttons were buttoned the son had a highly suspicious look on hus face and the teacher was red-faced breathing hard and quite nervous. The student immediatekty left. Later the instructor wrote the student and emailnsaying her sin had repeatedly called her a whore and had even went to his roomand brought back dozens of printouts of her cybersex emaiks and IMs

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
A WOMAN HAVE A CRISIS IN LIFE

tries to remedy her marriage and maintain dignity. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
In its own way

The very BEST

Having now read thousands of submissions and developed my personal TOP TEN, I AM HESITANT TO COMPARE THIS WONDERFUL WORK WITH REQUITAL-SLIP OF THE TONGUE-UNEXPECTED REACTION- JUDITHboth parts-A DADDY'S LOVE-SECOND LOSS-LUCKIEST MAN...TOMMY AND HELEN

Might not have titles correct-apologies

Anyway,

For me

For now

For quite some time hereafter

For my own inexplicable reason

I can conceive of neither a method nor a way

Where I could ever again be so profoundly touched.

Alyssa and Gavin

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE STORY

The 13th Republic sole Library story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
From my side of the desk Great

I do hope readers do comprehend the depth of the presentation.. 5

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Longer?

I don't think it should have been longer. Much longer and the climax would have felt too much like a cheat of the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keeps on geting better

This has to be my fourth or fifth read. But I just can't stop coming back to it every now and then. It really is what love and marriage is all about. Even if the legal papers say different at the end they never really did divorce themselves in gods eyes or most likely even there own eyes. The rest has know real meaning for it's just paper.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Excellent

It seems what started as a joke turned into a true love for the ages. Read it again and liked it just as much as the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very well done!

Well written, well paced, and beautiful overall!

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
That was a pleasant surprise

Pretty funny too. That was a sweet and dumb story. Liked it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

I enjoyed reading it,thank you for writing the story.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 6 years ago
Short and spicy-sweet.

I'm glad you "had to get this one out." I wish I had a story this good in me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NICE.

EXCELLENT TEENY STORY,JUST5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
effective

Can't beat a sweet, romantic story. Well told, nice characterization, and just a slight twist to really sweeten it. Nice.

notmenopenotme@mail.com

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
My favorite.

This is my favorite of this author's tales. My gosh, simply sweet. Like homemade tea in the South.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
Awww...

So romantic!

I'd give it a 5, but since I am dead inside, you'll have to make do with a 4.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
A gemof a story

About 1/4 carat. (Grin) 5*

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great story

After an hour of typical LW stories I needed one like this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
life

started a little one sided but ended very loving.

amyyumamyyumover 4 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This One Was

A pleasant surprise at the end, not at all what I was expecting considering the beginning. Signed: BTW

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Nicely written

This was a beautifully written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a wonderful, creative story!

You should be very proud of this little gem.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous