Alyssa and the Midnight Encounter

Story Info
Alyssa wakes up to a silvery being.
875 words
4.21
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa Just finished studying for her English lit exam and was more than ready for bed. She yawned and stretched her muscles showing off her athletic slim build to the mirror on the other side of the room. she was startled to find that she set an alarm for bedtime and it was already past 11 pm.

She glanced at the clock and saw that it was 12:15, as she lay back down in her bed, she looked up and for a slipt second thought, she saw a silver figure off in the corner of the room. "Must be my eyes playing tricks on me." She shrugs it off, turns off the lights, and quickly finds sleep. Alyssa is startled awake by her books falling off her. She glances over at the alarm clock flicking "12:42 AM" in its eerie iridescent glow. suddenly basking in the low light of the alarm clock sheet she sees a silvery figure looming over her bed. Alyssa goes to scream but her voice is caught in her throat. She feels her muscle stiffen and her body straightened out like a board.

Alyssa's mind races and she feels hyper-aware of her situation. Glancing over at the alien figure it looks vaguely feminine. Suddenly she fills herself and levitates roughly two feet off the bed with her hands and feet spread out to her sides much like a store mannequin. She then feels herself rotate away from the alien and face the wall her bed is against. She can no longer see the alien and fear wells up inside her. Just then she feels a gentle touch on her lower back running over her right butt cheek. Then she feels the alien snap the elastic of her pajama bottoms. Slowly the alien starts tugging on her pajama bottoms. Her entire body reacts to the soft tugging feeling, a low moan escapes her lips. Alyssa is paralyzed with fear, not knowing what to do.

She tries to struggle but all she can feel is the slight resistance of her pajamas being pulled over her pert bottom and down her legs.

As the alien pulls the pajama bottoms down over her ankles, she feels a pair of fingers press firmly into her left butt cheek. They begin to run along her crack and across her anus. The fingers travel slowly down to her vaginal opening.

Alyssa tries to open her mouth but cannot speak. Her heart is racing and her breathing is heavy. She feels the fingers trace along her labia and around her clitoris. They continue to travel further and then the fingers begin to move in a circular motion around her clit. The alien begins to massage her clitoris and her labia.

Alyssa can't take it anymore, she wants to cry out "OH GOD NO" and tries to thrash her head but can move. Her body is reacting to the alien's ministrations.

Suddenly, the alien inserts a finger into Alyssa's vagina. It enters slowly and easily and soon she feels the alien's thumb rubbing her clitoris.

Alyssa is crying now and whimpering uncontrollably. The alien has now inserted another finger into her vagina. Alyssa tries to speak again but no sound comes out. She can feel her pussy being filled with the alien's fingers as they plunge in and out of her. Her arousal wets the alien's fingers. The alien pulls its fingers away and examines the results of its gentle probing. Alyssa's arousal is dripping down the alien's fingers and onto the bed.

Alyssa feels the alien spread her cheeks and starts rubbing a cool lubricating solution around her anus. Suddenly, she feels the tip of something very cold pressed against her anus.

Alyssa thinks, "NO! DON'T!"

The alien ignores her moaning and presses harder. Alyssa feels the cold waxy object penetrate her ass.

Alyssa's body jerks involuntarily at the sensation.

The alien moves slowly in and out of her ass. Her mind is spinning with confusion and fear. She wants to stop the alien but can't. The alien pushes it deeper into her anal cavity after her body heat warmed the waxy substance.

Alyssa feels the alien's finger slowly circle around her anus and anal cavity. The alien begins to move its finger faster and more forcefully massaging the waxy substance into the walls of her anal cavity. Alyssa's body responds by shuddering. The alien inserts two fingers past her anal cavity into her rectum. Alyssa tries to resist but is unable to do so. She is totally under the alien's control.

Suddenly, she feels herself becoming sleepy.

Alyssa thinks, "No I..ca can't fall asleep ni..now!?"

But the alien continues the spread the waxy substance further inside her. Alyssa is completely overcome by the alien's touch and the newfound warmth radiating through her body. Soon her eyelids flutter in one last attempt to fight the inevitable. Alyssa slips off into a heavy dreamless sleep. The silvery female figure places its arms under Alyssa's body as the laws of gravity are reinstated. Alyssa's sleeping mass falls slack in the strong arm of the alien. A portal of light opens behind the alien and Alyssa. The alien effortlessly carries her new test subject through the rippling pool of light.

The End?