All Comments on 'Am I a Lesbian or Bisexual?'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SWT3SWT311 months ago

The story holds together as is. It is not even that long. On the other hand, the story is so focused on 2 individuals that it hardly seems to live up to its' title.

MigbirdMigbird11 months ago

Continuity essential to achieve the erotic tension that escalated so slowly, so sensually. And you sustained the lust so beautifully through the sexual ebb and flow. The entire piece captivating; mesmerizing. Get the quandary you pose, but more intriguing is Jayne’s attraction to this mysterious woman — someone she claims she hardly knows, but is that so. Perfect story start to finish, but if by chance you wanted to explore this relationship further so much to work with — just saying.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

YES you are a lesbian, Just like the first time I sucked a cock then got fucked up the ass, I realised I'd wasted so much much time on pussy.....

DanDraperDanDraper11 months ago

Wonderful story. 5-stars.

Wiz1002Wiz100211 months ago

Thanks WJ495 fir a captivating and truly erotic story of two women having fantastic sex. Although a long story it was captivating to read, so I was pleased I found time to go through the full story in one sitting rather than in one or two chunks. Your writing is once again spot on and do arousing.

It was wonderful how Mary eventually took over the proceedings and was the lead in the love-making, but read how Jayne was feeling and knew she was ready for girl-on-girl sex.

Does it make you a lesbian? I don’t know from this story alone. If you enjoyed the experience, feel no guilt and want to do it again and again, then maybe you are. If you want the feel if a woman as well as a hard cock in your pussy, then maybe you’re bisexual. Either way only time will tell, but hope you find peace and comfort in whatever you decide.

Further chapters would be great to read.

goodwabgoodwab3 months ago

Inimitable, irreplaceable, unsurpassable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Captivating, highly erotical, mesmerizing...a zest of romance, maybe...one of the best I enjoyed...more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...