All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 091-100'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks!

This is your regularly scheduled reminder that all of my erotica, and especially AMA, is powered by PATREON. At time of posting there is currently a poll for all Patrons about who Robbie should hook up with on Day 4 of the trip, along with a bunch of pre-posted chapters and also early chapters for ALL of my series. So, if you're enjoying AMA or any of my erotica, please take a moment to consider becoming a patron at www.patreon.com/breakthebar.

Cheers!

~Break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I find the ama stories interesting. I think my biggest question here though is why he hasn’t asked himself if his feelings are genuine or why he hasn’t distanced himself at least to see? I mean staying near the user is obviously just giving them a chance to interact with you and build those scores back up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't decide which I want more; for Heather and Cassidy to work things out and have a healthy honest relationship, or for Heather to keep fucking around and ending up pleasure-drunk on Robbie's dick as he fills her with his cum

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderover 1 year ago

I love this story so much it’s really awesome and hot as fuck! As for Heather I totally see her revenge fucking Cattie’s sister and then blaming Cattie, followed by a mass blow up. But in the end I hope she gets the fuck out their lives, in other words phenomenal job making me hate her. I love all the different personalities and relationships on the boats keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m really impressed by your setting choice (never heard of the place) and now I’m semi-seriously considering a trip to Lake Powell after looking at pictures. Is this fuel-up/diner/general store a real place? Sounds neat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hello. For some reason, though the next 10 chapter upload can be found by searching the "harem" tag, it does not appear on your story page.

bhojobhojoabout 1 year ago

hi 101 to 109 seems to have gone missing ?

JodailyJodaily12 months ago

Another "Love it" collection of chapters. Still hoping the continual apologizing will end soon.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Long belated congrats on 100. Enjoying it all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...