All Comments on 'AMA - The Divorcee: Day 12'

by saktongmanyak

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for the continuation of your story. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can Jay fuck a baby in one of his girls? Becca or Brooke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like you story so far. Hot babes, the main protagonist, MC. But what is the story arc? Will the story end once the tenish girls are GFs of Jay? Or will the story then go on, i.e. what is the theme ? Please continue.

bugeye2253bugeye2253about 1 year ago

Enjoying the series immensely. I'm pulling for him to make all this work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next day in this story. Jay is my story hero, I got my problems handling a family with one woman and her relatives, so how he manages multiples in this story makes me dream :)

saktongmanyaksaktongmanyakabout 1 year agoAuthor

Glad you're all enjoying the story everyone!

- I honestly can't do so right now, as a pregnancy is something major that may interfere with my plans for characters. Towards the end, most definitely.

- The overall story arc is how Jay's life is changed for the better by the app, how he made it better in his own terms by working for it and not solely relying on the app; before then contrasting it with someone else later on. I don't want to spoil it, but you can DM me if you're curious as to who that 'someone' is. I'm still currently in the part where Jay is working towards building his harem with the help of the app, and the contrast will come towards the end. I'm just building up the part where, from the outside looking in, what Jay's doing isn't all that moral (being in a relationship with his daughter being one of them); but since the readers spent time with him and knows his motivations, they'll be on his side during that end confrontation. At least, that was my general idea. I do want the journey to be more enjoyable than the destination though, so my main focus is making the journey as entertaining as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

GL with the pregnancy and god bless. And I look forward to the next chapter too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An awesome Series until now! Im already desperately awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ive followed this story since the start and given positive feedback personally to the author. We have had a good repour. The story is very well written, the character development and plot is done exceedingly well. On most points it is indeed well done. As the author knows, I am a natural, real Dom. My biggest disappointment with this chapter is that you cant train a vanilla person to be a Dom, unless they were one unknowingly the whole time. You either have the drive/ spark in your soul/ being or you dont. A natural Submissive like Viv can only be satisfiesfied by a real Dom. That part was done very well without blantantly coming out and saying it. Jay, clearly is not a Dom. He is a good guy honestly... and some Doms are as good at taking care of their subs as Jay does his girls. So with great respects, The story is excellent. A bit short on the erotic scenes to be erotica but the story is so well done that its accepted regardless. ;)

tadeuschtadeuschabout 1 year ago

The Russians have a fairy tale called "By Pike's Will. The village fool accidentally catches a magic fish, which promises him as soon as he says the magic words "By pike's wish, by my wish...", any wish will be granted. This story is reminiscent of that fairy tale. An unremarkable man gets an application that allows him to manipulate women. He himself is naive and silly because he is constantly being told what to do and he listens, and he often says something without thinking, for which he constantly apologizes. His girlfriends are the same way - when they find out personal information, they easily spill it out in front of anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 hours ago

really confer on this one. Weird he's treating Becca as HUS mistress,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaktongmanyak@saktongmanyak
The main story I'm uploading here on Literotica is the AMA - The Divorcee. It's a compilation of the chapters I've already published on a different site. The entire archive of the chapters I've published are also available on my Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/saktongman...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES