AMA - The Divorcee: Day 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know who you think I am, or what Chad made you think about me, but I can barely keep up with my own relationships let alone his. Chad obviously didn't tell me about his plan about being the guy that cucks him because I would have immediately said no." You reply to Courtney.

"Also, the only thing I know about you is that you're Brooke's roommate. I didn't know you were vegan. I only suggested Pho Hoa because my girlfriend is the head chef there, and the only reason I suggested her place is because I've been to L'Endroit Trop Cher. That's the only real suggestion I gave him. Everything else you've experienced is all Chad." You explain to her.

"Yeah fucking right. Why does he keep hyping you up as his Love Coach then?" Courtney reacts dismissively.

"I don't know. That's just how Chad is, I guess. I told him one thing that really worked and I'm suddenly his Love Coach." You answer.

"Like I'd believe that." Courtney replies.

"Whatever you believe, it doesn't change the fact that Chad genuinely likes you. If you bothered to talk to him properly and not accuse him of asshole behavior, you might actually find out that getting cucked is the only way he gets sexually aroused now... and I hate that I know that about him. Jesus Christ. Anyway~, I think the reason he told you about it isn't because he wants to whore you out to his friends, but because that's a part of him he was hoping you'd be open minded enough to accept... or, at the very least, try to understand." You tell Courtney.

"You have some balls to make it look like I'm the one at fault here." Courtney replies in annoyance.

"Aren't you though?" Brooke asks her. "Like you said, Chad's a sweet doofus. You think he'd have it in him to intentionally trick you like that?" Brooke adds.

"How the fuck should I know? I only dated him for three days." Courtney replies.

"Yet, here you are, whoring yourself out just to spite him for his assumed transgressions." Brooke argues.

"Who fucking said I slept with needledick just to spite Chad?" Courtney replies.

"You want me to quote you verbatim, or are you just going to remind yourself what you said earlier instead?" Brooke asks smugly, and Courtney just keeps quiet and accepts defeat.

"Can you please just talk to Chad? Whether or not you guys try to continue dating or completely break off is up to you, but at least stop acting like you don't obviously like him back. Also, can you stop acting like you're not hooking up with aliens just so I can tell Chad that you've moved on or some shit? It's really fucking annoying, and I like my beauty sleep." Brooke tells Courtney.

"Fine. I'll stop being loud so you can sleep." Courtney concedes.

"And?" Brooke pointedly asks.

"... and I'll talk to Chad."

CHAPTER 175.1

What happens next?

Brooke's Room

"Sorry about that." Brooke apologizes, as the two of you enter her room.

"There's nothing to apologize for. Courtney's nice. Abrasive, but nice." You tell her.

"Abrasive doesn't even begin to cover what she is, but yeah... she has her moments." Brooke replies. "Anyway, this is my room. Make yourself comfortable. I'll just get some of my stuff for the gym and we can go." Brooke tells you.

You look around Brooke's room and can clearly see her passion for professional wrestling. Brooke's room is littered with wrestling memorabilia. You notice the action figures of Chyna and Triple she bought with you last week, still in its box, inside her display shelf. She has a replica of the WWE Women's Championship in the most prominent spot on the display shelf, and it seems like it's signed.

"Who's signature is this?" You ask her, trying to make conversation. Brooke looks at you pointing at the belt before answering.

"Oh, Trish Stratus." Brooke answers nonchalantly.

"I thought Chyna was your favorite wrestler?" You ask her.

"Oh, I wouldn't have her sign that even if I had the chance. She hated that belt. I would've had her sign an IC belt, but she quit wrestling before I had the chance to meet her. That's still one of my prized possessions though. Trish made that belt respectable again. Her and Lita." Brooke tells you.

"What do you mean by respectable?" You ask.

"There's a reason Chyna didn't want that belt. She was hanging with the boys already. At the time, that belt was being contested in Bra and Panties matches, and mud wrestling matches, or some other demeaning shit. I mean, that still continued during the Trish and Lita era, but the two of them proved you don't need those gimmicks for the fans to enjoy a women's wrestling match." Brooke explains.

"Oh yeah, I remember those." You reply.

"What do you remember? The matches between Trish and Lita, or the bra and panties ones?" Brooke teasingly asks. A guilty sounding "Uh~" is all you can let out, not wanting to admit that it's the bra and panties matches you remember. Brooke just laughs at your guilty look as she places the clothes she wore last night inside a hamper before grabbing some clothes from the closet. You begin to notice that she's packing more than just a change of clothes after she works at the gym too.

"Are you going somewhere after the gala tonight?" You ask out of curiosity.

"Oh, I'm staying at Tanya's again for the night." Brooke answers. "I asked her if I could stay until her daughters arrive tomorrow. I was pretty sure Courtney was going to get another alien to annoy me, so I didn't want to take my chances." Brooke explains with a chuckle.

"You're welcome to stay at our place. Stella's not using her room to sleep anymore." You offer.

"Oh? I'd accept, if you invite me to sleep in your room instead." Brooke replies flirtatiously.

"I would, but as I found out with the others last night, four people is the max my bed can fit." You answer her, playing along with her flirting.

"Oh? You would, would you?" Brooke asks mischievously. "Too bad about that 'bed' situation then. How about I just invite you to my bed instead? It can fit the two of us perfectly." Brooke continues to flirt.

"Is that an invite for tonight, or right now?" You ask just as flirtatiously, as both you and Brooke move much closer to each other.

"If I answer 'both', would that be too greedy?" Brooke asks, as she closes the gap between the two of you, and wraps her hands around your lower back.

"It's a little greedy if it includes after our date tomorrow too." You answer playfully.

"So what you're saying is, we can hook up twice today in exchange for not going on a date tomorrow?" Brooke playfully twists your words. "I'm beginning to think you only like me for my body, Jay." Brooke adds teasingly.

"Well, if I only liked you for your body, we wouldn't be having this conversation and we'd already be on that bed." You answer Brooke flirtatiously, making her laugh and push you back playfully.

"It kinda sounds like you have a problem with my personality now." Brooke twists your reply jokingly once more.

"Stop~!" You finally tell her while still laughing. "You know what I mean." You tell her.

"I'm sorry. I do! I'm just messing with you. My brain is still on 'dealing with Courtney' mode and it thinks everything is either sarcastic or passive-aggressive." Brooke jokes.

"Well, to clean your mind from Courtney's pollution of sarcasm, let me be one hundred percent genuine." You tell her, before taking both of her hands and holding them with yours.

"I constantly have to control my urge to kiss you." you joke, although it's one of those half-meant kind of jokes. Brooke realizes you were joking and lets go of your hands before playfully shoving you once more.

"You said you were going to be serious!" Brooke reacts with a laugh.

"I am!" You technically were being honest with her, but it didn't mean that you weren't joking either. "Okay, let me rephrase. I think you're gorgeous. I think your body is amazing. Your personality could use some work but... I'm kidding! I couldn't help it. That one was the only joke! Everything before that was honest though." You joke once more.

Brooke doesn't take your joke lightly this time, and out of what you can only assume as a mixture of giddiness and frustration, wraps her arms around you. You say 'wrapped' since it doesn't feel like a hug. Brooke's next move confirms that it wasn't.

"Oh~ shit." You uncontrollably let out as Brooke uses her body to lift you off the ground before twisting her body's direction while you're mid-air to make you land on her bed on your back with her on top of you.

"Normally, I'd go to the top rope for my moonsault finisher after the belly-to-belly and pin you one-two-three. You're lucky we're not in a wrestling ring." Brooke playfully teases you, her face just inches away from yours.

"Okay, first of all, wow. You are deceptively strong. Holy shit." You can't help but react.

"Nah. I just used proper technique. Plus, you kinda went with it and didn't resist by weighing yourself down." Brooke explains, trying her best to sound modest.

"Oh, believe me, I wanted my feet on the ground. You just did that so fast I couldn't even react." You tell her honestly. "Also, there are much gentler ways to get me on your bed, Brooke." You continue to joke.

"I've tried 'gentle'. It didn't work." Brooke points out with a mischievous smile.

"Well, if you didn't start with the jokes first, I may have taken your offer much more seriously." You reply, still being playful.

"Who says I wasn't being serious?" Brooke asks you.

"Whether you were serious or not, you have me on your bed now like you wanted. What now?" You ask back.

"Like I wanted? You don't like being on my bed?" Brooke flirtatiously asks back.

"You're twisting my words again." You point out.

"You're not answering the question." Brooke responds.

You stay quiet, and pretend you're thinking about the answer to her obviously rhetorical and playful question. Brooke laughs as you pretend to deeply ponder the answer to her question, giving you an opening to surprise her as well. You use your weight advantage and reverse your position, getting her to lie on the bed with you on top of her.

"You already know I like being on your bed." You tease her.

"More than that, I just like being with you, period." You add on, making sure she knows you're being serious with what you're saying.

"I've been excited for tomorrow since I asked you out last week. Before either of us make the joke — no, I'm not excited for tomorrow because of the wrestling show." You continue, letting out a chuckle.

"I'm excited because I can finally spend time with you, and hang out with you, and know that we're not doing those things as just 'friends' but maybe something more, or at least people who want it to be something more." You tell her sincerely.

"That's why we both know this is just us teasing each other until tomorrow." You add, getting an affirming smile from her. "I can tell we've both been building up our first date together to mean something more than it probably should. I want what you want. I want it to feel special" You add, getting you and Brooke to both chuckle.

"Damn~, miss me with that gay shit." You and Brooke suddenly hear Courtney say from the doorway of Brooke's bedroom, making you and Brooke turn towards her.

"Fucking knock!" Brooke shouts from underneath you.

"Door was open, bitch." Courtney responds. "Also, you're falling for another 'nice guy'? Again!?" Courtney adds in reaction.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" Brooke asks in pure annoyance.

"I'm looking for my phone, I think I left it here when I hid the shoes earlier." Courtney informs Brooke.

"UGH! Look for it later!" Brooke replies, still very much annoyed.

"Sure, but I may come to my senses later and not call Chad so..." Courtney responds, in an obvious attempt to guilt Brooke. Brooke lets out a deep sigh of annoyance, and you take this as a sign that this private moment between you two is over, and get off from on top of Brooke. The two of you stand up and allow Courtney to look for her phone in the room as you and Brooke just stand awkwardly while she does so.

"HA! Found it!" Courntey announces, finding her phone on the floor near the foot of Brooke's bed. "Now I can take a photo of those shoes and fence 'em." Courtney says after finding her phone, inadvertently admitting to Brooke her true purpose for looking for her phone.

"FUCKING CALL CHAD!" Brooke says in annoyance.

"Alright, alright! I will! Jeez." Courtney says dismissively, and walks out of Brooke's room without another word. Brooke sighs in defeat before recomposing herself and looking back at you.

"Tomorrow?" Brooke asks to confirm.

"Tomorrow." You repeat, confirming the implied meaning in her question.

"You're going to make it special?" Brooke asks afterwards.

"I'm going to make it special." You declare, and Brooke smiles in appreciation.

Fuck. How am I supposed to make it special?

"Alright, well, let's head out. I'm going to have to clean the gym first before opening, since I'm pretty sure Chad's not going to show up today either." Brooke tells you.

"Shall we?"


[Minisode] #1: Allen the Alien tries to get his shoes back

Courtney and Brooke's apartment while Jay and the girls are at the gala...

"AYO BITCH! OPEN UP! I'M HERE FOR MY SHOES!" Allen shouts from the outside of Courtney and Brooke's apartment door while continuously pressing the doorbell.

"If you don't open up, me and my boys are going to knock this door down! You hear me!?" Allen continues to shout as he pounds on the door, having given up on the doorbell.

"Yeah, bitch! Karate style!" Allen's much skinnier friend adds, trying to be threatening.

"OPEN UP! BI—" Allen's other friend shouts just as it opens to reveal the towering figure of Chad, making the guy stop in his tracks. Chad looks down on Allen and his boys, almost a foot taller than all of them; and his physique is wider than the doorway, making him look much bigger than usual.

"I think you have the wrong apartment, bros." Chad menacingly tells Allen and his friends.

"Uh~ muh-maybe you're right, sir. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Do you by any chance know of someone here who—" Allen tried to ask before Chad slams the door on his face.

...

"You fucking idiot! You fuckin' tryin' to kill us!? You said the dude had a dad bod!" Allen's less skinnier friend shouts at him.

"That was a different dude! I swear! Maybe I'm remembering the apartment number wrong." Allen tells his friends defensively.

"This is the last time we back-up your dumb ass." Allen's much skinnier friend admonishes him.

"I swear it's on this floor. Let's try knocking on another room." Allen tries to persuade them.

"Man~, fuck you. I'm not going to risk my life for some stupid shoes." Allen's friend tells him, before walking away and heading back to the elevator; their other friend follows suit.

"What do you mean 'risk your life'!? We're just going to..." Allen tries to persuade them before the door to Courtney and Brooke's apartment opens again to reveal Chad's menacing frame once more.

"We can still hear you inside, bro. Can you go somewhere else? I'm trying to have a serious conversation with my shorty here." Chad tells him.

"Yes, sir. Sorry, sir." Allen replies, awkwardly bowing to Chad in apology.

"Bye, needledick! Get that sleep apnea machine I told you about, okay?" Courtney smugly shouts from inside the apartment before Chad slams the door on Allen's face once more.

Courtney was able to successfully pawn the shoes online a few days later for 900 dollars, more than half her month's share of the rent. The buyer? Allen's much skinnier friend who thought he bought it at a bargain price.

CHAPTER 176.1

What happens next?

Early Bird...

You get back home to your apartment and all the girls are still asleep.

You and Brooke separated after you helped her mop the gym floors, while she did a general inspection on the equipment before they're opening later. Now that you have all this extra time, you're not exactly sure how to use it. You don't regret buying the 'Seldom Sleepy' trait, since you know it'll pay dividends later on, but it doesn't mean that you weren't a little too hasty in deciding to buy it.

Unable to think of anything productive to do, you sit down on your living room couch, put your feet up, and open the app. You're immediately greeted with notifications that affirm your belief that 'Time is Money'.

Available points: 50 (+50) Friendship points / 50 (+50) Love points / 100 (+50) Lust points

- Taylor, Brooke - Affection Score: 100 (+9).

Love Score: 51 (+10)

Lust Score: 72 (+16) (-37) (+9)

+50 Friendship Points. Total: 400 (For reaching the 100 Affection Score goal with a person)

+50 Love Points. Total: 50 (For reaching the 50+ Love Score goal with a person)

+50 Lust Points. Total: 100 (For reaching the 100 Lust Score goal with a person)

If you weren't awake this early, you probably wouldn't have been able to hang out with Brooke the way you did this morning. Then again, you and her do plan on dating so it's not like you wouldn't have been able to get those scores eventually.

You check the fluctuation that occurred in Brooke's Lust Points, to see what time they increased. The time the app shows is that the sixteen point increase occurred last night. When you were doing it with your girlfriends?

If you think about it, that's the fourth time that's occurred now. Increasing other's Lust Score just by having sex within their vicinity. Stella mentioned that watching you and Cassie made her see you differently for the first time, even before you bought Normalized Incest. It occurred with Maddy yesterday at the clothing boutique when she overheard you and Stella doing it in the next changing room. You unlocked Paige's Lust Score due to the same thing. Brooke increased her Lust Score just from hearing the festivities last night too.

There are too many instances of it happening that you can't consider it a coincidence. It seems just being adjacent to a sexual act with you increases someone's Lust Score. Although, the app hasn't registered your other neighbors to have an increased Lust Score; so it seems there's a limit to the scope of people it can affect. Only the ones that seem to really interact with you on a more consistent basis are affected, it seems. Whatever the case, now that you're trying to farm Lust Points, that side effect should be something you keep in mind from now on, as it could help in increasing Lust Score much faster.

- Nguyen, Vivian - Affection Score: 100.

Love Score: 88 (+6)

Lust Score: 63

You see the slight increase in Viv's Love Score, and you assume the fun last night helped in increasing that.

- O'Brien, Madeleine - Affection Score: 71

Love Score: 43

Lust Score: 68 (-32)

Wow. Maddy's Lust Score hasn't been that low since you first met her. I wonder what she and Becca did yesterday that may have calmed her urges for you somewhat.

- Hoffman, Rebecca - Affection Score: 55 (+2).

Love Score: 28 (+1)

Lust Score: 91 (+11)

Becca's Lust for you, on the other hand, is closing in on being maxed out. It's weird that even after being with you and Viv, hearing you have fun with Stella at the boutique, Becca's Lust Score still hasn't reached the maximum. You wonder if that has something to do with the fact that she has a strong sense of what she finds arousing? Still, you're close to maxing it out even though she hasn't dommed you yet. Then again, if you max it out, would that mean she would be okay with you just doing it 'normal'; or would she want to do it her way?