AMA - The Divorcee: Day 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop. You're not getting a short leash. I get it. I'm not exactly innocent of making you think that it's okay. I'm just not comfortable doing stuff with you guys when Dad isn't around." Stella explains.

"Are you sure? Baby, if you feel uncomfortable—" You start saying, trying to comfort her, but she cuts you off.

"I'm okay, Dad. Don't worry. I overreacted." Stella says, and Viv immediately tries to apologize again before Stella stops her.

"I know my reaction's valid and I'm not downplaying how serious of an invasion of my body you just did, okay? I'm saying I get why you would mistake thinking it was okay, and that we're cool and I forgive you." Stella assures her. "I'll just lord this over you whenever you annoy me." Stella adds jokingly.

"Can I please have a moment with my daughter?" You ask your other girlfriends, and everyone immediately agrees.

"Jay..." Viv tries to apologize to you as well, but you don't let her.

"I'll deal with you later." You tell her, without looking at her. You don't want to look at Viv, and telegraph the anger and frustration you're feeling against her for potentially harming your daughter.

"No! Dad! I'm okay! I swear!" Stella assures you, after seeing how you addressed Viv. "Call it an occupational hazard for us not setting clear boundaries with each other. Viv may have thought I like doing the lesbian-y stuff naturally. I can't blame her for thinking that after last night. I really only do it because I know you like it, but she didn't know that yet." Stella tells you.

It's Stella's last statement that gets you to clear your mind from being angry with Viv, and more angry at yourself.

You're partly to blame for this.

"I'm glad you're okay, baby." You tell her with a reassuring smile, trying to calm yourself down. "It seems I have to apologize too. I think part of why Viv thought this was okay to do, was because I told her and Becca the other night that I wouldn't mind you guys fooling around with each other even when I'm not there. I may have given her the idea that you guys are each others' girlfriends too." You apologize to Stella.

Stella immediately gets up from the bed and gives you a hug.

"What did I tell you about blaming yourself?" Stella asks you with a sweet smile, and you hate yourself even more that she's the one comforting you now. You visibly shake your head to show her you get what she means, and give her a reassuring smile.

"I'm being a bitch again. Sorry. I should be the one comforting you right now." You tell her with a guilty smile.

"There's nothing you need to comfort me for. I told you, I just overreacted. Viv and I are good. I really only reacted the way I did, because—" Stella starts saying, before the doorbell rings.

"I'll-uh... I'll get the door." Viv says, after looking at the room and seeing that Tanya's still wrapped in her towel, while Stella and Cassie are both naked, and you look like you're otherwise preoccupied with your daughter.

"I'll go with you." You tell Viv, before giving your daughter a kiss on the lips. Viv tries to say that there's no need for you to accompany her, but you insist.

"I suggest you girls get dressed. We should continue this over breakfast. I prepared some grilled cheese and tomato soup for all of us." You suggest, and get nods from all of them.

You and Viv leave the girls in the bedroom to answer your apartment door.

"I'm really sorry. I stepped out of line again." Viv tells you guiltily.

You stop in your tracks to address Viv, but the doorbell rings again, forcing you to answer it first.

"What happened?" Maddy asks, right as you open the door.

"We'll tell you over breakfast, Maddy. You can already sit at the dining table and wait for the girls, they're just getting dressed. I just need to talk to Viv for a moment." You tell her. How you phrased your answer seems to have given Maddy the wrong assumption about the cause of the screaming, making her blush.

"I guess Grammy was right about what kind of screaming that was about." Maddy replies jokingly. "I'm actually having breakfast with my sister and grandparents. I just dropped by to see if... um... everything was okay." Maddy informs you and Viv. "I should head back." Maddy says before turning around.

"Maddy! Wait!" You call out to her before she can leave. "Are we good?" You ask her.

"Good?" Maddy asks in confusion.

"Becca basically threw me out from the boutique yesterday, telling me you didn't want me around." You remind her.

"OH! I'm sorry. I was just... I'm not sure what Becca told you but... we're more than good, Mr. Craig. Promise." Maddy assures you sincerely, and you sigh in relief. "Anyway, yeah; I'll see you guys later. I actually suggested Tricia try Ms. Viv's restaurant later, and we're going to tour her around the city." Maddy says before saying goodbye.

"You'll still join us for the gala later, right?" Viv asks her.

"Of course. I wouldn't miss it." Maddy answers, before saying her final goodbye, and you close the door behind her.

"Where were we?" You ask Viv with a chuckle.

"You were going to break up with me for sexually assaulting your daughter?" Viv answers half-jokingly, but you can hear the fear in her voice; and you give her a hug to comfort her.

"Have I ever told you about the time that Stella woke me up by giving me head while I was still asleep?" You ask Viv.

"Weird flex, but okay." Viv replies, making you chuckle; which in turn, gets Viv to chuckle as well.

"I asked because I want to point out that Stella's not innocent of doing something similar with me. The only difference is that I obviously enjoyed it and consented to it afterwards." You share with Viv.

"I understand Stella's point that it's an innocent mistake to think that you can do that kind of thing with her. The three of them basically joked about doing that kind of stuff together the night I dommed you with Becca. The same night I said that it's fine with me if you guys do that kind of stuff without me." You explain to Viv.

"I reacted the way I did because I needed to make sure that my daughter was alright, and that she isn't downplaying how she feels just because of my relationship with you. I'm sorry I made you feel like we're breaking up. We are definitely not. All this does is make sure all of us are going to talk about setting boundaries that everyone is aware of." You inform her.

"It doesn't mean I didn't cause a panic, or caused Stella to feel violated. I want to acknowledge I fucked up and that I'll try not to do stupid shit like that again." Viv assures you.

"Stella just reminded me to stop blaming myself unnecessarily, and I think you need that reminder now too. Stop blaming yourself, Viv. We all make mistakes. Even Stella admits that you made an innocent mistake based on the information that you had, and that she may have overreacted. I admit, I overreacted too." You assure her.

"I think you reacted perfectly. Hearing your girlfriends scream bloody murder and the phrase 'sexual assault' afterwards probably threw you for a loop." Viv replies.

"It did. Of course it did. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I allowed my daughter to get hurt because of me. Hell, if any of us cause each other pain, I don't think I'd be able to forgive myself. There's a reason rule number one is 'don't do anything to hurt anyone in the relationship'. Whether or not I hurt you guys personally, or you guys hurt each other; I'd still feel the same — like I caused that pain because I brought all of us together." You tell her.

"Dad!" Stella calls out to you, making you and Viv turn towards her. "If you're tearing Viv a new one, I'M the one that's going to feel guilty! I already said I forgive her and we're good. Can we just eat breakfast?" Stella asks.

"Daddy's just telling me he's going to need to discipline me further." Viv replies to Stella naughtily, signifying that things are normal between the three of you.

"UGH. I already regret forgiving you." Stella says, but she makes sure that the two of you know it's a joke, so it doesn't cause another panic.

"Where's the breakfast?" Cassie asks from the dining table.

"It's on the... oh, fuck! I haven't finished making breakfast."

CHAPTER 179.1

What happens next?

Revelations Over Breakfast

"Is that what you want our relationship to be, Dad?" Stella asks you.

You and Viv finished making the grilled cheeses and tomato soup for breakfast, and all of you are now sitting at the dining table to discuss 'relationship rules' once more. Mainly focusing on having to set clear boundaries and what exactly your girlfriends' relationships are with each other. You informed Stella, Cassie, and Tanya what you told Becca and Viv the other night — that you're fine with them doing stuff with each other even when you're not there; leading to Stella's question.

"That's not my decision to make, baby." You tell her.

"But is it something you want?" Stella asks you.

"I want you guys to be happy, not just with me, but with each other. If that involves sexual intimacy, I wouldn't mind." You answer.

"Part of why I reacted the way I did was because I didn't want you to have flashbacks of..." Stella starts saying, before taking a pause. All of you except Viv, understand immediately what Stella feared would happen.

"Flashbacks of what?" Viv asks, as the only one out of the loop.

"Flashbacks of his ex-wife cheating on him." Tanya answers Viv.

"Wait... you caught your ex-wife in the act!?" Viv asks in shock.

"No." You answer Viv succinctly. "I would have killed that beanpole if I did." You add with a seriousness that no one could mistake your statement as a joke.

"I just meant that I didn't want Dad to think that I was betraying his trust like she did." Stella explains her fear to Viv, getting Viv to let out an audible "Oh." in understanding.

"I can't say this enough, I'm really sorry for eating your coochie without your permission." Viv apologizes to Stella again.

"Ay, Dios mio! Why do you have to say it like that?" Tanya asks while chuckling.

"I can't say it any other way without sounding like I deserve to go to jail, okay?" Viv says defensively.

"You still kinda made it sound like you deserve to go to jail though." Cassie jokingly points out.

"Yeah, but fun jail... not jail-jail." Viv replies.

"You're not going to jail, Viv. Fun or otherwise, okay?" Stella assures Viv. "I'm serious when I say that I panicked and screamed mostly because I didn't want Dad to think that I was doing stuff behind his back, even if it is with you guys. Now that he says he doesn't mind that we do that kind of stuff, my fears are averted and it's a non-issue." Stella reiterates to make sure there's no confusion about what she feels.

"I think I need to apologize for making it sound to Viv like we do that sort of stuff behind your back, Jay. I am the one who made the joke about me cucking Stella with Tanya the other night." Cassie points out.

"Okay, can people stop apologizing? If you guys don't stop, I'M going to apologize. That's victim blaming and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves." Stella tells all of you, and as serious as that sounded, she said it with a lighthearted tone.

"I'm sorry~ for bringing it up then." Cassie says teasingly to Stella, who responds by sticking her tongue out to Cassie. Cassie returns the gesture, and it's this lightheartedness from the two of them that signifies to you that your daughter's actually okay. Other than you, maybe even more than you, Cassie would know if Stella's faking being alright or not.

"Can we clarify something then, sweetie?" Tanya asks Stella, who nods in response. "Now that we know your Dad's okay with us fooling around with each other without him, are you open to actually fooling around without him?" Tanya asks her.

"Why are you just asking me?" Stella asks.

"Okay, let me start then. I have to admit that I'm not too interested in having fun with you guys without, papi." Tanya admits.

"You guys already know my take on this. Of course, I wouldn't be too into it unless you guys order me around; but I'm not against us having fun with each other without Jay." Viv answers.

"Order you around? Does that include doing my chores, because if so I'm game." Stella jokes.

"I have a french maid outfit if that's what you want. Just be warned that nothing will actually get cleaned, and I'll be irritating you with a view of my ass until you actually fuck me." Viv jokes back. You can't hide the look of interest in your eyes, and Viv just smiles naughtily when she sees your reaction.

"Just tell me when, Daddy." Viv tells you with a wink.

"What about you, Stella? Are you not at all curious?" Viv asks your daughter.

"I don't know. Not really." Stella responds.

"From the sound of it earlier, you're kinda okay with it if it's Cassie." Viv points out to Stella.

"When I thought it was Cassie eating me out, I immediately assumed she was doing it because of Dad, okay? Not just because I was okay with it." Stella says defensively.

"So you're not okay with me eating you out when it's just us?" Cassie tries to clarify.

"What!? Cass! Come on! You're my best friend!" Stella reacts in shock.

"That's not an answer." Cassie points out.

"How would that even come about, hm? Are you suddenly into me or something?" Stella asks her.

"I wouldn't say suddenly..." Cassie answers Stella, to everyone's shock.

"Wait, what?" Stella asks in stunned disbelief.

"Do you mean to say that you want to be able to do it with Stella even when papi's not there, chica?" Tanya asks Cassie.

"I... I'm not really sure. I mean, I made the joke last night about sleeping with you to cuck Stella, but it was a joke you know?" Cassie answers.

"You're not sure!?" Stella asks in surprise.

"Cassie, is that why you like to... um... you like to cuck Stella while we do it?" You ask her, and Cassie immediately blushes at the question. Viv widens her eyes in shock upon hearing that Cassie has that particular kink, but she doesn't derail the conversation by asking about it anymore.

"Do you guys think it's weird?" Cassie asks, still blushing like she used to, before you and her got together.

"No, chica! Definitely not. Knowing your story with them, I'm not surprised you developed feelings for both of them." Tanya assures her.

"It's not weird. We have the same fantasy a lot of guys do, just reversed." Viv answers Cassie, to the confusion of everyone.

"We~ have the same fantasy? That's not reassuring." Cassie jokes.

"HA-HA." Viv reacts sarcastically. "It's pretty normal fantasy, so relax." Viv argues.

"What fantasy are you talking about?" Cassie finally asks her.

"Banging the hot MILF and their daughter? Only reversed." Viv points out, getting a reaction of understanding from everyone.

"I'd like to point out that that makes you the hot DILF in this scenario—" Viv adds jokingly, before you could fully stop her.

"Yeah. I got that." You belatedly interject.

"Can you please not distill what I feel for Stella to just something sexual, Viv?" Cassie asks her, and Viv immediately apologizes for doing so.

"Wait, you've had romantic thoughts about Stella too?" You ask Cassie in shock too.

Viv chuckles in amusement at this turn of events, as she takes another bite of her grilled cheese after dipping it into her tomato soup. Viv's chewing is the only thing you can hear as you and your other girlfriends are in stunned silence, while Cassie seems to be gathering courage to explain her answer more accurately.

"I mean... I've thought about it, yeah. I'm not going to lie." Cassie admits to the group.

"Since when!?" Stella asks her.

"Since... I don't know. Since I left? Since we started hanging out again in college? I'm not sure, the exact time and date, okay? I've just had thoughts about it here and there from time to time." Cassie answers Stella.

"Oooh. Juicy~" Viv comments in amusement.

"Not helping, V." Tanya reminds her through the side of her mouth.

"Wait, Cass... you actually have feelings for me?" Stella asks her.

"I don't know, okay!? I obviously have stronger feelings for your Dad, but it doesn't mean I don't have the same thoughts about you sometimes." Cassie answers her.

"Cass..." Stella says with concern, conveying everything she needs to convey in her delivery — she doesn't feel the same way.

"It's cool! Don't worry about it. Like I said, it's just a passing thing sometimes. I only really admitted to it since we're already talking about it." Cassie reacts to Stella's reaction.

"Chica, passing thing or not, you admitted to it because you're open to seeing what can come out of it, right?" Tanya asks her. Cassie just stays silent, but gives an awkward smile that you can only assume means Tanya's right. Stella seems to think the same thing.

"Cass... I don't want to just say outright that I'm not open to it! I just... can I... can I think about it? I've never really seen you that way, and..." Stella tells Cassie, tiptoeing her words to make sure she doesn't say anything wrong.

"Stella, you don't need to accommodate me. I have more than I could ever ask for with Jay, and the fact that you and I are dating him at the same time is something I never could have fantasized before. You don't have to force yourself to think of me the same way I think of you sometimes." Cassie assures Stella.

"Baby..." You address Stella, but you get Cassie's attention as well. "I think you need to listen to your own catchphrase this time. Whatever it tells you, know that I'll support it." You encourage your daughter.

"Stella has a catchphrase?" Viv asks.

"Be happy." Stella replies with an amused smile, and Cassie can't help but smile at the support you're giving at the possibility of them dating separate from your relationship with them.

"I thought it was 'Bang Her'?" You reply jokingly, getting a slap in the arm from Stella.

CHAPTER 180.1

What happens next?

A Series of Discussions

Stella and Cassie decided that it would be best to talk about the possibility of seeing each other in a more romantic light when they can do it seriously and privately between the two of them, and decided to table that discussion while you drive Viv and Tanya to work.

Afterwards, you and the girls discussed a few more things. The first one was updating them on all the traits you bought yesterday. They thought it made sense you bought the 'Life of the Party' trait, since you'll be attending a party later tonight.

Stella and Cassie were definitely excited at the idea of getting Seldom Sleepy for themselves, but like you told Brooke earlier, you're not going to magically help them get a pass and not learn to manage their time properly because they only need four hours of sleep. Promises were made that they'll use their time responsibly, and they both agreed that if they can get their GPA to a 3.5 and maintain it for the next semester, then you'll buy it for them once you have the points. Although, if they don't maintain it once they have it, you're not above wasting points and taking it away from them.

Healthy Body was something Stella and Cassie were also interested in getting, but you were a bit more adamant in denying that request. Since they were both athletes competing in a sport, you reasoned that it would basically give them an unfair magical advantage which defeats the spirit of competition; and the two girls, thankfully, agreed that there's a moral issue there that they don't want to cross. Especially after you told them that "Cheating is still cheating even if you don't get caught.", and Stella pretty much stopped arguing for it after that.