Amanda

Story Info
A couple go on holidays with a friend.
1.4k words
4.35
9.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyp
tonyp
30 Followers

Amanda

My wife Sue and I had been wanting a week off for some time. Winter had got the better of us, and the thought of a week off somewhere warm seemed like the perfect getaway. I booked us a short flight and a nice hotel. We got such a good deal! A two-bedroom apartment overlooking the water.

Sue's friend Amanda, who had been divorced for over a year, came to dinner. We never intended to invite her to our holiday; however, after several bottles of wine, Sue becomes exceptionally endearing. So there we were on the plane with Amanda, heading to our summer getaway.

I had always liked Amanda. She was fit and cheerful. She was always up for an adventure and an excellent friend. She loved to drink and often became quite flirtatious after a few drinks. She often had her arm around me, sometimes her hand on my backside. A few months ago, she was at our place after a few drinks, and Sue had gone to bed, and I was cleaning up in the kitchen. She told me she hadn't had sex since her divorce and needed to be fucked.

We joked about it then she approached me and slowly ran her fingers over my crotch, saying, "Or even to blow a cock would be great right now."

I smiled at her and suggested that we call her a cab.

Our first night at the apartment was so much fun. We went out for oysters and champagne and then onto a great outside bar and restaurant. We ended the night sipping wine on the balcony, looking at the lights out in the ocean -- a warm tropical night.

The following day, I had been downstairs for an early morning swim and was fixing myself a coffee when Amanda walked into the kitchen. She was wearing sexy knickers and a T-shirt, no bra. I admired her pert breasts. Sue was sleeping off her hangover.

"Morning. Isn't it just an amazing view?"' as she leaned over the balcony.

All I could see was her gorgeous backside and her outline.

"Perfect," I replied. Amanda turned to see me staring at her arse.

We sat having coffee for about an hour before Sue awoke, and then we headed off to the markets. It was such a fun day. The girls bought a few things, and I just practised the local language and laughed with shopkeepers as they bartered with me.

By early evening, Sue was back drinking with Amanda again. Amanda left us alone for a while. Sue told me Amanda had seen me after my swim and said I looked good. Sue also told me again that Amanda had not had sex for a long time. We laughed.

"I can service her if you like," I suggested.

Sue looked at me with a funny smile.

Amanda returned just as we were finishing the conversation.

"What are you two talking about?" Amanda inquired.

"Just that this weather makes me horny", laughed Sue.

"If you guys need some time alone, I can go on a tour or something," Amanda replied.

"Or we could have a threesome," Sue joked.

I said nothing but looked straight at Amanda. She was smiling back at me.

We ended up at an excellent restaurant with seafood for dinner. It was a great night.

Whilst we were walking home, Sue whispered in my ear, "She needs a good fuck, you know."

I watched Amanda's cute arse as she walked in front of us.

When we got home, we crashed out, and I finally had a long sleep. I woke up late, and the girls were already up. I was out of the shower in a fluffy hotel robe, looking for coffee. Amanda was in the kitchen chatting to Sue, sitting at the dining table. I started making a coffee when I felt a hand inside my robe. There was a serving area between us and Sue so that she couldn't see. Amanda's hand reached my cock, slowly stroking it as she talked to Sue. I didn't move away as I was enjoying her touch. It didn't take long to make me hard. My coffee boiled, and I went and sat on the lounge.

That morning we spent at the beach. I was lying around eating fruit and swimming. It was wonderfully hot. There were some small waves, and I hired a board and was teaching Amanda to surf. I was teaching her to paddle and pushing her into waves. There was a lot of incidental touching by both of us.

When we got back to our apartment, I jumped in the shower. I heard the door open as I washed off the salt and sand. The shower was open and quite a large area. There at the door was both Sue and Amanda.

Sue looked at Amanda, slipped out of her clothes, and joined me in the shower. I was kissing Sue, looking at Amanda, willing her to join us. She watched as my hands caressed Sue, cupping her breasts and then lowering my mouth to her nipples. Sue dropped to her knees and took my rigid cock in her mouth. Holding Sue's head as slid my cock deep into her mouth, I watched Amanda slowly remove her clothes.

Amanda joined us in the shower. Amanda's lips met mine, and we kissed--wet, sloppy, sensual kisses. Sues hands ran over her legs and then slid to her sex. Amandas kissing became more passionate as Sue moved her mouth from my cock to Amanda's pussy. I watched Sue start kissing Amanda's legs, opening her lips and running her tongue over Amananda's wet sex. Stopping to gently kiss and suck her clit. I teased Amanda's nipples as she fell against the wall. I turned off the shower. Sue worked her mouth and fingers over and inside Amanda. Amanda cried out in ecstasy.

I passed the girls towels, and we moved into the bedroom. I stood there as Sue fell back onto the bed, and Amanda followed. Sue was on her tummy, and Amanda was half on top of her. Her fingers stroked her back and bottom. Her fingers then moved to her swollen labia. Her fingers stroked her, and then Amanda lowered her mouth and licked Sue from behind. I grabbed one of the pillows and lifted Sues buttocks up, exposing her entire pussy. Amanda immediately took the opportunity to start licking Sue.

I moved behind Amanda and slid my thick cock deep inside her. Amanda moaned as I slowly moved my cock in and out. Teasing her a little by letting it slip out. Amanda pushed back on me, forcing my cock deep inside her. I loved the feel of her pussy as it wrapped around me.

I wanted Amanda to finish Sue, so I stopped and withdrew. I turned Sue over because I wanted the full view. Amanda slid two fingers inside Sue as she licked and teased her clit. I offered Sue my cock to suck, and she instantly started sucking me but was too involved in what Amanda was doing to her. Within minutes, Sue exploded in an immense orgasm and bucked as the orgasms ran through her body.

I wanted to fuck Amanda, so I went back behind her. This time I started fucking her hard and deep. Sue watched as she started pounding Amanda's soaking pussy. I was so hard and swollen I knew I would cum. Sue came up next to me and whispered for me to cum in her mouth. I removed my cock and slid it straight into Sue's mouth, instantly unloading days of sexual frustration. Sue choked as my semen pumped into the back of her throat, but she never spilt a drop. Amanda had twisted her body around and watched Sue swallow.

Amanda lay back and started to touch herself. Sue and I watched as Amanda teased her beautiful pussy. We were mesmerised by her fingers teasing her clit and pushing a finger inside. She was moaning and purring. My cock began to firm up, and Sue could not resist the opportunity to offer herself to me. She slipped off the bed, and I followed. Bent over, I started to fuck her as we watched Amanda.

Amanda watched us as Sue began to moan. I was about to cum for a second time. I could feel Sue's arousal. I thrust deep and hard. I was pulling on her nipples as Sue was teasing her clit. All three of us came together in moans and exaltations of pleasure. Sue collapsed onto the bed.

Over the next few days, we explored the island during the day and the night, exploring each other. Sue and I became Amanda's lovers for almost a year until she met her new man. He was tall and handsome, and Sue was already making plans.

tonyp
tonyp
30 Followers