Amanda and the Bath Salts

Story Info
Exotic bath salts that turn fantasies into reality.
1.7k words
3.4
6.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyp
tonyp
29 Followers

Amanda loved to go shopping in opportunity shops. She loved bargains but also had an excellent eye for curios. On this one day, Amanda found a bottle of bath salts. The peculiar bottle caught her eye. It looked old and perhaps Persian in origin. She tried to open the bottle in the shop, but it wouldn't move, so for just two dollars, she thought it was worth the risk, and anyway, the bottle would look nice in the bathroom.

The bottle sat on the side in the bathroom for months, and then, one day, Amanda decided to have a bath. Her husband had gone out with friends, and it was a little "me time", she thought. Amanda slipped into the hot bath and grabbed the bath salts. The lid immediately turned in her hand, and she smelt the salts. The fragrance was rich and warm, with the smell of spices and notes of vanilla. She poured quite a lot into the bath, and the salts bubbled. A haze appeared above the water with the colours of orange and blue. Amanda felt thousands of tiny bubbles striking her body. She drifted off, her head against the bath.

When she awoke, a tall, dark-skinned man in a tailored suit stood in the bathroom. He wore a crisp, well-ironed dress shirt, a rich blue tie and polished dress shoes.

"Don't be alarmed," the man said in a smooth, velvety voice. "My name is Tyrone, and I am here at your request." He continued.

Amanda slipped under the water. Her heart was beating. "I didn't" she stuttered.

Amanda had long harboured fantasies of tall, handsome black men seducing her. She felt more excited than scared by this man's presence.

Tyrone slowly started removing his clothes as Amanda watched in awe. He was over six foot and had the body of an Adonis. She watched him slowly remove his tie, shoes, sox and shirt. The bathroom was steamy, and his skin glistened in the light.

He gently folded his clothes as he removed them. He undid his belt and removed his trousers. Amanda could make out the outline of his impressive penis. There were times when hubby was out that Amanda would look at erotic pictures of black men. She loved their bodies and often wondered what it would be like to touch a large penis.

He looked at her. "Do you want me to remove my underwear?" he asked.

Amanda just nodded.

After removing his underwear, he moved to the edge of the bath and sat next to her. His hands slowly started to massage Amanda's neck. His touch was light but strong. Amanda was in heaven and felt like she would melt as he stroked her ears. Her head was level with his waist, and she strained to get a glance at his beautiful cock. Within a moment, he was standing by the bath. His semi-erect thick cock was right in front of her.

"Is this what you want to see?" he asked. "I am here for your pleasure. So I will do anything you like," he smiled.

"I want you in my mouth," she stammered as he moved forward.

Amanda had masturbated to thoughts of sucking such a cock. She spun in the bath to get the best purchase. Amanda held it, and it felt thick and heavy. Then she licked the shaft and then the head in her mouth. It tasted of cinnamon and coconut. Tyrone moaned with pleasure as she began to worship his cock. She loved to hear his deep moans.

Amanda slipped out of the bath. Tyrone stood against the wall like an Adonis. Amanda indulged herself in giving him pleasure. She could feel him harden. His cock began to throb in her mouth. She was engrossed in sucking him when he lifted her and kissed her.

His lips were thick, and his tongue invited her. His lips and tongue were magical. His passionate kiss entrapped her, and his tongue danced with hers. As he kissed her, his firm hands embraced her, entangled and explored her.

His mouth snaked its way to her breasts. His large mouth enveloped her breasts. He was kissing and sucking her, licking and nibbling her nipples. Amanda was so wet. Her pussy was beating in time with his sucking.

She felt his hands transverse her body. It was like there were many hands. One hand was in her hair and another on her buttock, whilst another was parting her labia. His fingers explored inside her. Her clit felt the largest it had ever been.

Tyrone slipped down off the wall and took her swollen cunt in her mouth, consuming it. His tongue seemed to lengthen as it reached deep inside her. It licked all of her. Around her her clit. He seemed to know her sensitivities. Then his whole mouth surrounded her and sucked warm pulsation over her.

"Fuck...Fuck...." Amanda cried out as a wave of orgasms swept across her body, soaking Tyrone in the process.

"Hmmm...you are delicious he countered," as he slid two of of thick fingers deep inside her.

He waited to feel the orgasms contract, and then he slipped out. By now, Tyrone had his back on the wall and was sitting on the floor. Amanda had been wildly fucking his face. She had never done that before. He looked at her in her eyes and whispered, "I want to fuck you."

His large hands lifted her to the top of his upright, thick manhood. She felt the head at the entrance. He looked into her eyes as he slowly lowered her onto him. At first, she panicked as she had never had anything so large inside her.

Tyrone whispered to her as he slowly slid deep inside her. She felt her pussy stretch and fill. He pushed his manhood deeper. She could feel all of him. He hit her ceiling and stopped. His manhood throbbed inside her, and she started to move on him.

He slowly started to lift her, fucking her. She groaned a guttural animal noise as he started to increase his movements. His cock was a perfect shape to pleasure her. His hands guided her. His mouth kissed her as she came on him. Her pleasure was endless. She kissed him until her body finally stopped convulsing.

"Are you going to cum in me?" Amanda asked.

Just at that moment, she heard the front door unlock. Her husband was home.

Before Amandas' eyes, Tyrone disappeared. Amanda fell to the floor, delirious and exhausted.

Over the next few days, Amanda thought about what had happened in the bathroom. It was a dream however, it was genuine. She had orgasmed, and she had felt his touch, smell and taste.

It was almost a week before she could find the time to be alone and have another bath. Her heart raced as she slipped into the warm water and poured the bath salts again. Amanda felt thousands of tiny bubbles striking her body. She again drifted off, her head against the bath.

This time, when she awoke, a beautiful, curvacious, dark-haired woman stood in her bathroom. She was tall and wore a black dress that hugged her beautiful, well-portioned body. Her breasts were large, and she had a small snake tattoo wrapped around her arm.

"I am Catherine. May I join you in your bath?" she said in a Spanish accent.

Amanda nodded at her and watched Catherine slowly remove her dress and sexy blue lingerie. Catherine stopped at the bath's edge, then slowly slipped in behind Amanda.

Amanda felt Catherine's body next to her. Catherine's hands wrapped around Amanda and slowly caressed her. Amanda turned her head and kissed Catherine. Her lips were soft and tasted of cherry. Catherine's tongue moved to explore Amanda's lips and then slowly entered her mouth. Amanda found herself lost in the kisses and started to suck on Catherine's tongue, which seemed extraordinarily long.

Catherine's hands caressed Amanad's breasts gently at first, and then she started to pull on her nipples. Amanda was unsure of how long she had been in this embrace. She only knew she wanted more. She got up and stepped out of the bath, and Catherine followed.

Amanda started to dry Catherine with a large fluffy towel, stopping at her breasts to kiss her perfectly formed breasts. Amanda could not help herself from sucking on them appreciably. Catherine's nipples stood up, and she moaned in pleasure.

"You will make me orgasm if you keep sucking like that," moaned Catherine in her Spanish tone.

Amanda had only kissed a girl in College, and she liked it but never went any further. Today she slipped down to Catherine's perfect pussy. A little line of hair led her to Catherine's lips which Amanda immediately started to lick and suck in, opening her. Catherine tasted of sweet wine and Amanda wanted more. Catherine's hands rested on Amanda's head as Catherine pushed her pussy against her and slowly started to fuck Amanda's mouth.

Amanda's tongue licked her from top to bottom. Entering her vagina and then moving swirl around her clit. She sucked on her and then slid a finger inside her.

"Yes, Yes," encouraged Catherine.

Catherine's clit was large and seemed to grow as Amanda sucked on it until it felt like a tiny penis. She was consumed in her actions and responding to Catherine's movements and moans. Almost unexpectedly, Catherine burst into a shattering orgasm. She bucked, screamed out and pulled on Amanda's hair, holding her head hard against her. It lasted for a full minute, and then finally Amanda removed her wet face from Catherine's pussy and held her until Catherine disappeared in the same way Tyrone had vaporised.

Catherine went into her bedroom, lay on her bed and rubbed her clit, fucked herself and then drifted off to sleep.

"Hi honey, what are you doing in bed in the middle of the day?" she awoke to her husband's words. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, stroking her hair.

A few days later, Amanda gave the bath salts to her friend, Micheal. He had a very sexual life and would share the details of all the men he met with Amanda.

Attached was a message:

Micheal, enjoy the bath salts (smiley face). They are amazing. I give them to you only if you promise to tell me everything.

Love Amanda

tonyp
tonyp
29 Followers