Amanda and Her Mom Sara Do a Porno

Story Info
Amanda seduce a friend to the BBC lifestyle and do a porno.
3.4k words
4.45
25.5k
51
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
460 Followers

This is the continuation of Amanda's and Sara's adventures with their BBC master Marcus. It should probably be OK to read it without reading the previous parts, but there are some references to previous stories so it could be an idea to read at least the stories about Amanda first.

_________________________________________________________

After the incestuous threesome between Marcus, Amanda and her mother Sara both females knew that they were hooked for life as Marcus playthings and he made sure to use that to his advantage.

As he had planned for them to perform in an interracial gangbang video together in a couple of weeks, he made sure to quickly get them prepared for that. He took them both to the tattoo artist and Amanda had "Black breeding hole" tattooed above her pussy. Sara on the other side got a tramp stamp with the text "Black anal queen" and they also put three golden rings in each of Sara's pussy lips. As a thank you to the tattoo artist Sara gave him a rim job while Amanda blew him off.

Back in the apartment Marcus tried out Sara's newly pierced pussy as she was made to lick her daughter's freshly tattooed pussy. It was still very painful for Sara, but she couldn't say no to Marcus anymore.

"Mmmmm, I'm gonna make lots of money on your next movie. Mother and daughter movies always makes the most money, too bad you don't have any other daughter. You got any niece that I could use?"

Sara lifted her head and answered.

"I got one, but she is only eighteen Marcus."

"That's still legal isn't it you bimbo! Mmmmm, might make you to introduce her to me. Bet she could be made into a big slut like you two hoes."

"Yessss, make my cousin into a BBC slut!" Amanda moaned as she came onto her mother's face.

"Hummmm, your daughter seems to like the suggestion cow mommy. And you both will also make some money from the movie. Enough for you both to have enough money to make your titties bigger. I want you both to go from D cups to E cups to start with, and later even bigger."

Both girls moaned as he mentioned how he wanted bigger tits on them and he could feel Sara's pussy clamping down on his cock.

"You both seem to like the idea I hear and feel. In the end you both should have so big tits no one will be mistaken about that you are bimbo fuck toys."

As he got closer to coming he made Amanda give him a rim job and fucked Sara's pussy like a jack hammer. Soon he shot his cum deep in her pussy. As both girls were cleaning him up he continued discussing their future.

"Unfortunately you will not be able to sell your holes after surgery for a couple of weeks Sara, but I know you have some saved money you can give me as compensation right?"

Sara had gotten quite a large sum of money when she divorced her ex-husband, and the plan was to buy a nice apartment later. Or at least, that used to be the plan.

"Yes Marcus, I got some but do I really need to do that?"

"Of course you do, besides, you are too dumb to be responsible for a big sum of money."

Although highly educated Sara had learnt that she enjoyed being treated by Marcus like a bimbo flesh toy so she quickly agreed.

"As for your wish for me to impregnate your daughter I am not sure yet." Marcus continued.

Amanda, Sara's daughter was at the moment sucking on his big balls and looked up surprised.

"Don't look so surprised fuck pig, I decide about your holes. Now, since your mommy was so kind to give me your holes I'll get your mommy of her birth control and whatever black guy that gets lucky will impregnate her. But if you want me to let you get pregnant Amanda you have to give me one of your friend's holes as a present."

Both Sara and Amanda was shocked. Sara had previously not had any interest in getting pregnant again but as Marcus said what he said she knew she probably couldn't say no to Marcus wish.

As for Amanda she was going through all her friends in her head to figure out who she could convince to give her holes to Marcus.

"You got anything to say bitches?" Marcus asked.

"No Marcus, you decide about us." Amanda said and Sara nodded as she said that.

"Good sluts, then you stop taking those pill right away Sara. Who knows, you might get lucky and get pregnant from the gangbang we record. As for you Amanda, I expect for you to have a friend over here in a couple of days."

Later that day he made Sara bend over the toilet and fucked her once more in her pussy, as she was made to flush her birth control pills down the toilet at the same time. Amanda was at the same time at home and had invited a friend called Viktoria over for some wine and chat.

Viktoria was the shy and a little nerdy girl in the gang of friends Amanda had. She was not unattractive but wasn't that good at making her show off her assets despite that her friends tried to make her wear a little more revealing clothes. She had a slim body with small but perky tits. Her hair was long and black and accentuated her pale skin in a beautiful way.

Of all friends Amanda was probably the closest to Viktoria and they had both shared many secrets to each other. Therefore Amanda knew she was a virgin and also that she had a quite dirty imagination when it came to her sexual fantasies. That made her into the probably best candidate to accept to be fucked by Marcus.

As the evening progressed and the wine bottles became empty the talk became more and more about sex, as it usually did when Amanda and Viktoria chatted. Finally Amanda told her about Marcus and how he fucked her.

Although she left out the part about her mother and the porno video that was due to be recorded shortly Amanda confessed about most other things. When Amanda told her about her tattoo Viktoria looked surprised but she also asked quietly to see it. As Amanda pulled down her pants and small thong Viktoria let out a little gasp but could not stop looking.

"Marcus wanted me to find another girl for him. I know you have fantasised about big black cock too Viktoria. Could you please come with me tomorrow?" Amanda asked as Viktoria kept staring at her tattooed pussy.

Viktoria blushed and looked up as she tried to figure out what to say. While she tried to find her words Amanda pulled her clothes up again.

"Ummm...well...I mean... you know I have never been with a guy and if he is as big as you say I am afraid it will really hurt."

"I promise it will feel good and I'll be there to if you need any help. I know Marcus would love to be with you!"

Viktoria blushed even more when she said that.

"Ok, I guess I could you know follow you along but I don't promise anything. Ok?"

Amanda quickly agreed as she knew Viktoria would probably not have any chance to resist Marcus.

"But your need to come by me first so I can dress you up for the meeting." Amanda said as they ended the discussion. As the night continued they had a hard time not to talk more about BBC and after they had said goodbye they both masturbated to fantasies about black cock before sleeping.

The next day Amanda made sure to dress Viktoria as slutty as she dared without scaring her away from the meeting. A red short dress, no bra and only a small thong with some black high heels made Viktoria look much more sexual than usual. As they drove to Marcus place Viktoria was very nervous but she also could feel her pussy soaking the panties.

Marcus smiled as he opened the door and Viktoria felt butterflies in her stomach as she saw the big black man for the first time. He asked them to come in and as he saw that Viktoria was nervous he played it cool and put on his biggest charm to make her relax.

Amanda was also playing her part as they started chatting. As Marcus put a hand on Viktoria's thigh she had a very hard time to contain herself. As he saw no resistance he soon had his other hand on her back and she did not try to get away as he leaned in to kiss her. They started to make out as Amanda was sitting next to them getting hornier and a little jealous.

Marcus started to undress Viktoria and kissed her breasts as they were freed from the dress. His hand moved to her now soaked panties and he started to push one finger into her as he put the panties to the side. Viktoria could not stop herself from pushing back as he pushed his finger in and out. Another finger was added and then another as he prepared the now desperate virgin for his cock.

Amanda had not been idle, but instead had removed Marcus pants and boxer. As she started to work her mouth on his giant cock she had her hand in her panties playing with her own cunt.

"Ready to be blacked?" Marcus whispered into Viktoria's ear and she nodded not even aware of what Amanda was doing.

Marcus pushed her legs apart and aligned his cock to her pussy. As he did so Viktoria suddenly realised he didn't wear a condom.

"Please, I am not on any birth control, you need to wear a condom."

"I don't have any, but I'll pull out if you want before I cum" Marcus said although he knew that by then she would beg him to stay in. Viktoria nodded and he started to carefully push his cock into her. At the same time Amanda licked on her tits to make her feel better.

As Marcus worked his cock into her she first felt pain, but soon it was replaced with more and more pleasure. She started to moan with pleasure and as Amanda started to lick on her clit while Marcus pushed his cock into her as much as he could she had her first orgasm. It didn't take long for her to reach her second and then third. As Marcus was starting to get closer to cumming he lay on top of her making out with her as she was closing in on orgasm number four.

"Mmmmmm, I am close to cumming in your tight pussy. Still want me to pull out?" he asked certain of her answer.

"No, stay in me. I want to feel it." Viktoria moaned out as she came again. As her pussy clamped down on his cock he could not stop himself from spurting and shot his cum bathing her cervix with his cum.

He lay on top of her for a couple of minutes before pulling out. Amanda immediately started to clean his cock as Viktoria lay still not able to move after the orgasmic marathon.

"Liked the fuck?" Marcus asked and Viktoria nodded eagerly.

"Then you should know that the first fuck is for free, but if you want more you need to be like this slut down her!" he said as he pointed down to Amanda.

Even though it was her first time with Marcus, even the first time with anyone, Viktoria knew she needed more.

"Anything Marcus!"

"That's what I like to hear! I'll start with your training immediately. Just know that I will not use any protection so you'll probably get knocked up quickly. On the other side you wouldn't be the first white slut I'll impregnate. Hell, as soon as you are a preggo cow I'll start making your hoe friend down here into a breeding sow too."

Both girls should normally be scared by the prospect of becoming young mothers, but Marcus and his cock had them under a spell.

"Don't just lay there like a lazy cum rag. Get down and help your piggy friend to get me hard again!" Marcus ordered Viktoria.

Without hesitation she got down on her knees and started to suck on her first cock as Amanda licked on his balls.

It didn't take long for Marcus to get hard again and he ordered Viktoria to get on all four on the sofa. He then pushed his dick into her cunt that was still full of his cum. With one hand on her ass he pulled her head back by pulling on her ponytail with his other hand.

As he started to fuck his balls smacked against her clit and his hand at the same time smacked her ass as he spanked her ass.

"I own you and your needy pussy. You hear me?"

"Yeeessss Marcussss"

"You gonna come over every day and get your pussy filled won't you hoe?"

"Yeeesssssssss"

"Good little fuckmeat. Now lick your horny piggy friend and thank her for showing you the truth!"

Amanda positioned herself so that Viktoria got access to her pussy and Viktoria immediately started to lick her wet pussy. Both girls soon came as Marcus pushed Viktoria's head down on Amandas pussy.

"I bet you want a nice tattoo like your bimbo flesh light of a friend don't you?"

Viktoria could not really answer as her mouth was pressed against Amanda's pussy but she nodded in agreement.

"Mmmmm, good little fuckmeat!"Marcus said satisfied that he had fucked another girl into submission.

After he had fucked another dose of cum into Viktoria he sent her home with a promise of big black cock tomorrow. Amanda stayed as Marcus still felt like having a bitch to humiliate and have a hole to dump another cum shot into.

As she was having her face in his ass giving him a sloppy rim job he was lazily playing with his cock and chatting with his friends sending movies of their latest exploits with white sluts. He made Amanda sing love songs as she was rimming him and recorded it making his friends laugh at her humiliation.

As he once again felt horny he told Amanda to get up and sit in his lap. She was told to prepare her ass for an ass fucking and soon she was bouncing on his cock. As she did Marcus slapped her ass, tits and face enjoying how she clenched her ass hole every time he hit her.

"You enjoy being just a sex toy for me piggy?"

"Yessssss." Amanda confessed.

"And I bet you want your whore friend to get pregnant quickly so you too can become impregnated?"

"Yesss, fuck her every day please. I want to watch you fuck her tight pussy."

"Mmmmm, and you gonna start to influence your cousin so I can fuck her next after you become pregnant?"

"Anything for you Marcus!"

"Good whore, now get down and gag on my cock as I am close to cumming!"

Amanda quickly was deep throating his cock tasting her ass juices. Soon she was rewarded with a big cum shot all over her face.

"Now drive home with that on your face slut!"

The following days Amanda was sometimes invited to come over and watch Viktoria getting railed by Marcus, and sometimes she even was fucked up her ass in front of her friend. They were both used as clean up tools and Viktoria was also trained into giving Marcus rim jobs and being his toilet slut.

Other days she only got videos sent to her from Viktoria's phone were Marcus recorded her getting fucked. He often made her say humiliating things like how she looked forward to being a single mom, or how she would let Marcus sell her womb to any black man. At the same time Amanda was chatting more with her niece than ever before and they got really close.

Then came the day for Amanda's debut as a porn actress with her mom by her side. Sara had been without any birth control for over a week by now and had no protection at all against the cum she was about to receive from the many men that would fuck her and her daughter that day.

As Sara and Amanda arrived they were greeted by Linda and Maria that had been with Sara in the last movie. Maria had only been hired as a makeup girl but after the recording she had taken Marcus cock bare back in her pussy. As they started to chat both Linda and Maria confessed that they were pregnant. Maria was certain it was Marcus but Linda had no idea which black man it was that got her impregnated.

By now all the black men was entering the building. In total 15 men would fuck them in what looked to be the biggest gangbang for Sara. Amanda, who had just been with Marcus so far was a little scared but also excited about the prospect. When Marcus arrived he also brought Viktoria since Linda might need some help fluffing the men. She was a little shocked when she saw what was supposed the happen but did not resist when Marcus told her what to do.

The movie started with Sara and Amanda on their knees getting face fucked by the men, but soon they were made to lick each other as the men fucked their cunts. After a couple of minutes they were positioned so that they rode one man while another was aiming their cocks to the opening of Amanda's and Sara's asshole. As they were double penetrated their faces was put between other men's ass cheeks and they had to rim their sweaty assholes.

As a man came in them they were replaced by another man and both girls was fucked without mercy. Soon Sara had to take two dicks up her now gaping ass. Amanda on the other side was placed beside her mother and was made to clean up their dicks from time to time.

When all men were done some wanted a second round, but first they wanted to humiliate them some more. They wrote "anal urinal" on Amanda's ass and "human waste central" on her mother's face. One man pushed his dick into Amanda's ass and pissed. When done, Amanda was positioned above her mother and pushed the piss into her mother's face and open mouth. Three more men did this before they were satisfied with the humiliation.

Once again the mother and daughter was double stuffed and had to please men after men until all men had emptied themselves into them. Cum was pouring out of their holes as they clean each other up with their mouths before winking good bye to the cameras.

Just like last time the cameramen had their fun with the ladies that was present after the filming was done, although Viktoria was used exclusively by Marcus.

As the sexual activities was finished each camera men got a bonus surprise from Marcus as they were given one of Amanda, Emma, Maria or Sara to take home for the night while Viktoria followed Marcus home for another insemination dose.

A week later both Amanda and Sara had time at the surgeon, making their tits even bigger. At the same time Viktoria's period was late, although it didn't stop Marcus from giving her daily fucks. Two weeks after the surgery both Sara and Amanda had light duties as they had to be fluffers at another porno shot. It was not as degenerate as their own movie which had become one of the most watched clips on the interracial site, but they still had lot of work keeping the male actors hard.

People in their ordinary life had given them some strange looks, but so far no one had dared to ask if they had increased their breast size. Marcus was very pleased and said it was soon time to make them even bigger. But first they had a young relative to introduce to Marcus.

______________________________________________________

The continuation of this story will come at a later time, where Marcus gets to meet Sara's young niece and both Amanda and Sara might get pregnant. To be honest I don't really know how I will continue this story and if I need to write another kind of stories first to get some inspiration, but I will make another part in the future for sure. As always comments and messages are welcome!

Siswede
Siswede
460 Followers