Amanda and Jeff Ch. 05

Story Info
A bored couple fall into a rabbit hole.
2.8k words
3.7
8.1k
1
5

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers

Amanda and Jeff, a bored couple fall into a rabbit hole

This story contains elements of cuckoldry, bisexuality, chastity, feminine domination, humiliation, and a whole bunch of fuckery. If these aren't your scene, then you should probably search for something else.

If you are picking this up mid-story, you should go back and read the previous chapters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just plain tragic

Chapter 5

They set out from the garage and towards Amanda's house. Amanda was mumbling incoherently about Jeff and their failing relationship and how she had to be better to him that he meant so much to him.

Yvette listened, giving her friend the occasional feedback. They arrived at Amanda and Jeff's house. Amanda's car was in the driveway. Jeff was home. Amanda was sound asleep in the passenger seat. Yvette got out of the car and walked to the house's back door, where she rang the doorbell.

After a minute, Jeff opened the door.

"Yvette?" He asked in a confused state.

"Jeff, long story, but Amanda is passed out in my car. I need you to help me get her in." Yvette said.

"What happened?" Jeff asked.

"The bosses surprised up with an after-work soiree, and Amanda couldn't shake loose. She drank a little too much; then she remembered your dinner date, too late. She tossed her cookies in your car, which is at the garage. She wanted to drive home herself, I intervened." Yvette said.

They carried her into the house and stretched her out on the bed. Jeff went to the bathroom and retrieved a warm wet facecloth, and started cleaning Amanda's face. Amanda moaned. After cleaning her up, they rolled her onto her stomach and made her comfortable.

Yvette and Jeff went to the kitchen.

"Amanda tells me this has been a tough week on you," Yvette said in a sympathetic tone.

"Oh, now you feel sorry for me? Yeah, I guess the whole world has been shitting on me. I'm not too happy being at the bottom of her priority list every day. She didn't even tell me she canceled our date tonight." Jeff said sadly."I don't think I matter much to her anymore."

Yvette reached out and touched his face. "Jeff, that's bullshit. I'm her best friend, and I know how she feels about you. She's worried as well."

"Yvette, you're her best friend, and you'd lie to cover for her too," Jeff answered as he turned away.

"What are you going to do about your car?" Yvette asked. "I think you'll want to take care of it tonight; she hosed it down pretty badly."

"I'll take a cab downtown," Jeff said, pulling up a directory on his phone.

"Amanda probably shouldn't be alone. I'll stay with Amanda. I'll call Vince to give you a ride. I have to check in with him anyway." Yvette offered.

"No, thank you, you've done enough already," Jeff said tersely.

"Well, I don't think she should be alone, so you go deal with your car. I think you're being ungrateful." Yvette said.

"Ungrateful? Ungrateful, for what? Since our relationship escalated last weekend, what if any good has come from this for me?" He texted his request for a taxi.

"It will get better Jeff, most of this stuff that happened this week is just bad luck. You're not going to hold Amanda's job and work problems against us. You're in a rut, that's all." Yvette replied. "Vince and I have invited you over for dinner tomorrow night, Amanda may have told you. We want to discuss the relationship and our partnership in the studio. If you agree to things, you and Amanda can come over to a party that we're throwing Saturday."

"Things, meaning humiliating things for me," Jeff said.

"I won't lie; they will be humiliating at first; you may come to enjoy them. Amanda will enjoy herself; that alone should be a consideration for you. I'll make a promise to you, if you're well behaved on Saturday, I'll treat you to a mind-blowing orgasm." Yvette ended with a whisper.

"I'll get to fuck you?" Jeff asked.

"I can appreciate you want to, but it will never happen. For what it's worth, no other man ever fucks me, just Vince. But we'll have sex, and I'll make sure you enjoy it." Yvette said, touching his cheek. "I want us to have a good partnership; we'll be filming together. "

"Thank you, I think," Jeff said.

"I'll sit with Amanda. Go take care of your car." Yvette left the room with a pronounced wiggle in her ass. She gave the cuck a little seed to think about; she hoped it took root.

The taxi arrived and took Jeff downtown. When they got to the garage, Jeff paid the driver and went to get his car. He found the car. He avoided the vomit on the pavement. He opened the car door and was taken aback by the stench. "Damn, she ruined the car." He thought

He started it up. He lowered all of the windows and turned the ac on. He had a lot to clean up. He drove home, lost in his thoughts. Yvette was right; he was in a rut. But it wasn't fair; he did nothing to deserve all this. He was supportive of Amanda to a fault, and yet she did little to please him. She promised and never delivered. She even made things worse, maybe not intentionally, but still, she made things worse. The weekend was coming up, and she wanted to let loose again. Sure he was being invited, but he knew that it wouldn't be all good. He knew that it would be mostly humiliation for him, and if he were a "good boy" and took everyone's shit, Yvette would give him a pity orgasm. But that was still more than he was getting from his wife.

He pulled into his driveway and parked his car in the garage. He would need the light and power outlets to clean this mess. It was about nine o'clock when he entered the house. Yvette was in the kitchen. "She's still sleeping. Are you all set?" Yvette asked.

"Pretty much. Thank you for your help with Amanda. At least she didn't nail your car." Jeff said.

"I don't think she had anything left in her. At least she didn't drive. Why was she driving your car?" Yvette asked.

"Yeah, another present from Amanda this morning. She ran her car out of gas and had to take mine. I had to walk with a gas can. On the way home, I got soaked in a rain shower. I also cleaned her car's inside, which was a mess....then she trashes out mine. Fuck my life." Jeff said.

"Well, I better get going. We'll see you tomorrow night at dinner. Don't be too hard on my best friend there. She feels bad about the rut you're in; she tells me all the time. She wants to make things better...it just doesn't seem to work out." Yvette said.

"Well, I feel bad too and have no hope it will get better; her promises and good intentions will never cancel the letdowns," Jeff said sadly.

"See you tomorrow," Yvette said as she left by the back door.

"Thanks again for your help," Jeff said as he waved to her.

Jeff went to work cleaning his car.

Yvette didn't know whether to laugh or cry when she was driving home. Jeff was getting beat from all sides. None of it permanent, but it just kept coming for him. She would have a chat with Amanda. They could have their fun Friday and Saturday, but Amanda would have to have a day for Jeff on Sunday. The poor boy was going downhill fast.

Jeff scrubbed the car down as best he could. He dragged the carpet steamer from the kitchen closet and filled the tank. He cleaned the carpet on the car's floor and the passenger seat. He treated the dashboard with an appropriate cleaner. He manually turned off the dome light as he would have to leave the car open to dry it out and didn't want to kill his battery. He'd have to hang air fresheners for a while. He cleaned the steamer and put it away.

He retrieved a beer from the fridge and sat at the table. What was supposed to have been a pleasurable night had turned into a nightmare. It could have been worse, but it was still terrible. He heard a groan from upstairs. He walked up to check on Amanda. She was waking up. He pulled a chair over to the bed.

"How did I get home? What time is it? She asked groggily.

"It's ten-thirty. Yvette gave you a ride home; you were pretty toasted. You thought you could drive yourself, but then you threw up and passed out. I spent an hour cleaning my car." Jeff complained.

"I'm sorry. What happened about our date?" She asked.

"What date? You stood me up. No call, no text, Jeff waits at the restaurant like a fool." Jeff said.

"I'm sorry about that too," Amanda said.

"Yeah, you built me up for a special night and again threw me to the wolves," Jeff said.

Amanda sniffled, "I'm sorry, I'll try to make it up to you."

"Amanda, just stop promising. I have no confidence that you'll ever do anything that you say. You walk all over me and treat me like I'm your lowest priority. I do everything around here to make things work; if you appreciated it, you wouldn't treat me the way you do."

Amanda was crying. "I'll change. I have been taking you for granted."

"I'm not holding my breath. One of these days I'm going to leave. I deserve better." Jeff said.

"Do you want to make love?" Amanda asked as a peace offering; she wasn't up for it.

"I'll pass. I don't think you're feeling all that great. I don't want to start something we can't finish; it would be even more frustrating." Jeff said as he got up from the chair.

"Where are you going?" Amanda asked.

"I'm going to start sleeping in the guest room. It's more comfortable than the sofa." Jeff said as he left the room.

Amanda lay in bed and stared at the ceiling. Her thoughts were sad. "He's right. I constantly let him down. He does everything for me, and I just fuck him over every time. I've got to patch this up. I've already committed to Yvette and Vince for Friday and Saturday. I'll show Jeff, Sunday I'm going to treat him all day." She thought as she turned off the light and rolled back to sleep.

Friday morning, Jeff was up at his usual time. He had the coffee on. He cooked up some pancakes. Amanda would need something bland in her system. He heard her in the shower as he was eating his breakfast. He read the paper while he ate.

Amanda crawled out of bed and went straight to the shower. She felt like death warmed over, her body ached, her head was pounding, her mouth tasted pretty toxic. She started thinking about what had happened the day before. She promised dinner out and an evening in afterward. She stood him up, got drunk, puked in his car. He moved into the guest bedroom. She ought to call off the weekend's activities, starting with dinner tonight. The problem was she didn't want to; she was looking forward to the sex that Saturday was offering. She'd have to make up with Jeff later.

She finished in the shower and then spent twice as much time brushing and flossing her teeth and tongue. Even the mouthwash didn't seem to help. She looked at herself in the mirror; she'd need eye drops before she did her makeup. "Breakfast first she thought. "I hope Jeff cooked breakfast this morning." She walked down to the kitchen, where Jeff was enjoying another cup of coffee.

"You managed to get up," Jeff said.

"Not too loud, please," Amanda asked. 'Thank you for cooking pancakes; I didn't think I could handle anything adventurous this morning." She filled a plate with food, sat at the table, and started eating.

"I figured that; you were pretty wasted last night," Jeff said.

"I know, I fucked everything up. How bad was your car?" She asked.

"I'll be buying air fresheners for a while," Jeff answered.

"Sorry. I just can't seem to do anything right by you lately." Amanda said sadly.

"I just don't think you consider me and our relationship a priority lately," Jeff said softly.

"It may appear that way, my actions certainly appear that way, but I assure you, your thoughts are wrong." She said.

"Well, I've given you a week to prove me wrong, and I'm still waiting," Jeff said.

"I'm not up for an argument this morning. Let's plan a day for us on Sunday." Amanda said.

"Why not the whole weekend?" Jeff asked, already knowing the answer.

"We've already made plans with Yvette and Vince for Friday and Saturday." Amanda answered, "You know that."

"I just thought that with everything that's happened between us lately, we should postpone those plans," Jeff said, "Maybe we need to work on 'us.'"

"I'm not arguing; we're going to Yvette's and Vince's," Amanda said, raising her voice and moving her hand to her temple. "Discussion over, we'll keep Sunday for ourselves."

"If that's what you want, dear," Jeff said. He rose from the table, moved his dishes to the sink. He washed his dishes and put them in the drying rack. He left the kitchen and headed to the garage. He hoped the stench in his car was abating.

Amanda sat in silence, but her thoughts were anything but. Jeff was being a jerk. They were going to have fun with Vince and Yvette this weekend, wasn't that important? Ok, it had been a rough week, and he got the short end repeatedly. He'd have to wait until Sunday, dammit. Why was he so selfish?

She finished her breakfast and cleaned her dishes. She thought better of just leaving them for Jeff. Before heading upstairs to finish getting ready for work, she thought she should check up on him in the garage.

When she entered the garage, she could smell the car. She must have been wasted. Thank goodness Yvette was there to intervene. She and Vince were such good friends; didn't Jeff see that?

"It smells bad; I'm sorry." She said.

"Yeah, and I've already cleaned it. It was ten times worse when I drove it home from your garage at work." Jeff said. He had left the windows down but had closed the doors. The interior was dry but still reeked.

They walked back into the kitchen together.

"I'll be coming home from work before we go to Yvette's. We should probably have a light snack before we go." She said.

"After last night, you should probably lay off the 'sauce' for a couple of days," Jeff said.

"I'll be fine by then. Thanks for breakfast. I have to finish getting ready for work." She said, heading upstairs.

Amanda gave him a peck on the lips as she headed off to work. Jeff turned to his chores before heading off to his office. He was anxious about the plans for the evening. Why couldn't they just stay home and screw each other?

He finished up work and took a shower. He shaved and got dressed. He wasn't too formal. He started putting together some sandwiches for a snack when Amanda came in the door. She kissed him and said she'd be right down after getting ready.

Jeff had some dark thoughts. She's late all week when it's just me. She's home a little bit early today and full of energy when we're going over the Roberts'. He sat at the table and started eating. He heard Amanda in the shower and then heard the hairdryer.

He had finished his snack and was cleaning his plate when Amanda entered the kitchen. "How do I look?" she asked. She looked like a sex goddess in a clingy thin dress. It didn't look like she was wearing any underwear.

"Uh, you look hot. This is just dinner, right?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah," she said, "but I don't seem to have occasions to dress up lately. Relax, maybe you'll enjoy yourself tonight." She said as she polished off her sandwich.

Jeff honestly hoped so. He knew he wouldn't have intercourse with Yvette; she'd already told him that. Maybe something good would happen; she said she'd treat him to an orgasm on Saturday. He knew that Amanda was looking forward to the dinner date; he might as well enjoy it as Amanda wouldn't forgive him otherwise. God knows his balls were blue enough.

They took Amanda's car to Vince and Yvette's. Amanda insisted on driving. Jeff felt pretty helpless. He wouldn't be able to leave unless Amanda wanted to. Amanda kept up the chatter on the way there; she kept encouraging Jeff to relax and enjoy himself.

gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers