Amanda and Jeff Ch. 08

Story Info
A bored couple fall down a rabbit hole.
15.8k words
4.2
9.3k
9
1

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers

This story contains elements of cuckoldry, bisexuality, chastity, feminine domination, humiliation, and a whole bunch of fuckery. If these aren't your scene, then you should probably search for something else.

If you are picking this up mid-story, you should go back and read the previous chapters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just plain tragic.

Chapter 8

They sat at Vince and Yvette's dining room table and talked about the first movie. They were sharing wine and snacks with the discussion. They were enjoying a Thursday evening together and were waiting for dinner.

"Most cuckold/hotwife movies are single issues. The story is developed and closed in the same episode. Occasionally the same acting crew acts together again in a different story. We thought, why not take one couple down the road. Let the couple go through a series of adventures together from their wedding day through their marriage," Yvette said.

Vince continued, "That's why we're pressing you for a ten film commitment. We figure over the next two years, we could produce the ten films. After that, if there's a fan following and if there are any stories left to the imagination, we can take them on a film at a time."

"So the first would basically be what, our wedding and honeymoon?" Jeff asked.

"Precisely," Yvette said, "we can get an hour of story and hot sex on the film, pad the video some scenery. We'll flesh all that out; you guys will be working with a director or sometimes Vince. It will take about a week to film a movie; we're not talking about Academy Award stuff here."

"That's too bad," Amanda said, "No glam dress, red carpet, or awards show then."

"Don't be so sure. The adult film industry has its own awards shows," Vince said, "I predict we'll own this niche."

"So when do we start?" Jeff asked.

Yvette smiled at Jeff, "eager are we? Next week hopefully," she said.

"Not so much eager as looking forward to getting through ten films," Jeff sighed.

"We'll be taking publicity photos and building a blog for you guys on the company website. It will be more fantasy than truth, mostly from the hotwife's perspective. Some of the shots will be staged, others right from the movies. We're going to be using your real first names, it makes filming easier, but we'll come up with an alternate last name," Vince said.

The conversation continued, and a lot of minor details were discussed. Yvette reassured them and told them just to do what the director said, and everything would just flow. Vince said that the movie's continuity is done with the editing; the actors quite often don't know the movie until they see it.

After dinner, Vince and Yvette invited Jeff and Amanda over for some Friday night 'fun and games.' Jeff didn't want to, but Amanda had answered for them. "Wouldn't miss it for the world," she said.

Typical Friday night, Amanda, Yvette, and Vince enjoyed some sex; Jeff got humiliated and went with a set of blue balls. He had to fluff Vince, but at least he didn't have to take his semen down his throat, well, directly, that is, he had to clean a couple of creampies. Amanda and Yvette enjoyed his oral skill as well. The ladies were continually teasing him. When they were leaving, Yvette invited them to play with some cast members on Saturday. Amanda and Jeff left it open.

Jeff complained about being really horny and hoped they could do something that night. But Amanda "accidentally" left the key at the couple's house. Jeff complained, and Amanda said, "we'll have to go back tomorrow then, won't we?" Jeff scowled in silence the rest of the way home.

When they got home, Amanda coerced him into servicing her orally again. She ground his face with her ass and pussy. Jeff was left a sopping mess. Jeff complained about being so horny, but when Amanda offered a prostate massage to milk him, Jeff declined.

On Saturday, they got up, and Amanda kept Jeff busy with chores. She didn't miss any opportunity to rub against him. She would occasionally palm his crotch and give it a friendly squeeze. On Saturday afternoon, they went to Vince and Yvette's house. The cast of the first movie, the sex performers, were there. They were enjoying socializing in the rec room. When introductions were made, everyone was professional; no one demeaned Jeff. The only odd person was the film's director; he didn't use a name; he was introduced as "the director." There was another white couple there named Julia and Brad. They had met at a previous weekend's party.

Julia and Brad weren't just actors; they lived the lifestyle for real. Julia introduced Brad as her sissy cuckold. Brad didn't get embarrassed at all when Julia explained her escapades at Brad's expense. Julia offered Brad's oral services for fluffing to any of the actors that might need some encouragement.

Yvette took charge of the action. Vince filmed with a small video camera.

"The first scene we're going to practice is the wedding night. Darnell is playing the best man for Amanda and Jeff's wedding. Amanda and Jeff in the storyline haven't had intercourse since the vows yet. Darnell and Amanda have an ongoing affair without Jeff knowing it. Amanda will strip Jeff and handcuff him with these furry fun handcuffs to a chair near the bed. She is going to tease him. Darnell knocks on the door, and Amanda lets him in," she said.

"Let's take Jeff out of chastity; we'll be introducing that to our hero later," She laughed.

Amanda unlocked his chastity, and then the action unfolded.

They went through the whole scene once. Everyone agreed it was pretty hot. They took a break and dissected the scene.

After a half-hour, Yvette said, "alright, let's walk through the second scene. In this scene, the newlyweds have arrived in Jamaica for their honeymoon. Julia, the maid of honor, surprises them within minutes of their arrival at the hotel. She announces that she has wedding gifts for the couple. She and Amanda strip Jeff and put him in a chair. Jeff thinks he's going to have a 'menage e' trois,' and he's happy about it."

"There'll be a knock on the door, which Amanda will answer while Julia teases Jeff, again locking him to the chair. Our three 'Jamaicans' enter; don't worry about the accents today, gents. The sex scene commences. The scene dissolves to Amanda, Julia, and Mike on the bed. They're teasing Jeff, Jeff's crying." Mike then involves Jeff; there's an anal scene. Not today, but when we film for real, you keep your virginity for today, Jeff. Amanda will help you get ready for the real action; you need to stretch with some butt plugs. Although the scene will depict pain, we don't want to hurt you for real."

The 'dry' run was terrible for Jeff. Although out of action for most of the scene, he had to suck cocks before and after sex; he had to clean Amanda's and Julia's pussies afterward as well. Everyone else seemed to enjoy themselves. At least they didn't rehearse the anal scene.

After the rehearsal, everyone was hanging around socializing. No one was in a rush to get clothed. Again everyone was entirely professional; the abuse only seemed to be acting, except for Julia and Brad. Jeff told himself that he and Amanda were not going to do this real life. Yvette asked everyone to help pitch in with cleanup, but Julia volunteered Brad. Amanda suggested Jeff help Brad out. Jeff didn't want to make a scene and thought maybe if they got it done quicker, they could all go home sooner.

Brad flirted with Jeff a little. He told Jeff that he looked really sexy in the shots. Jeff asked Brad if he enjoyed his servitude to Julia. Brad said that he enjoyed it most of the time, but sometimes she would get abusive. The two finished the cleanup and headed upstairs to join everyone else.

When they got to the living room, an orgy was in progress. Amanda and Julia were enjoying the attentions of their co-stars and Vince. Yvette, now naked, heralded the two into the room. "It's about time, you two; we've missed you," she said. "Jeff, I've been waiting for the golden tongue of yours," She guided him to the floor on his back and sat reverse cowgirl on his face; she started sliding her crotch over his face. "Watching you in the rehearsal was quite the turn-on; I'm soaking wet down there," she said. Jeff has helpless to please her and struggled to breathe.

Julia summoned Brad over and told him to strip and join everyone. Brad shyly undressed; he was wearing women's panties which he was told to keep on. Julia pulled him over and squatted over him while her lover took her from behind. "Lick my pussy, you worm," she shouted. Brad complied.

Yvette achieved an orgasm and taunted Jeff's penis. He was straining as she had edged him several times. He was desperate to come. The group sex went on for a while. All of the participants except Brad and Jeff had enjoyed an orgasm or two.

Julia had whispered something to Yvette and Amanda, and the girls enjoyed the joke. Yvette trying to keep a straight face, asked Brad and Jeff, "do you boys want to come? We think you deserve to. But you have to help each other. Ok?"

She stood and walked over to Brad and Jeff. She told Brad to take off his soaked panties. When he did, his penis was still locked. Julia got up and unlocked Brad. Brad and Jeff nervously looked at each other.

Yvette placed them together and told them to make out with each other. Jeff was resistant, but Brad cuddled into him, hugged, and kissed him. Brad felt feminine in Jeff's arms. Jeff returned the kiss.

Amanda yelled, "Come on, you two, get those hands groping, get to know one another!"

Everyone was watching and shouting encouragement. Jeff was getting an erection, as was Brad. Brad wasn't as endowed as Jeff.

Yvette started pushing the two to the floor. "I think it's time for a 'sissy sixty-nine,'" she said as she manipulated them, so they were facing each other's crotches. Get to sucking; you both get to cum tonight!"

Brad took Jeff's penis into his mouth and started sucking. Jeff was afraid not to follow suit. Yvette taunted, "C'mon, Jeff, Brad's dick is not going to suck itself!" Jeff complied.

The two of them didn't last long. When they were about to come, Julia told them not to swallow as they had to show everyone their reward.

Brad came first and blasted Jeff with a mouthful. Jeff didn't last much longer and shot a few ropes into Brad's mouth. When they stopped moving around, Julia told them to sit up and open their mouths. The two followed her orders. Yvette said, "Ok, now 'girls' start kissing and snowball each other."

Jeff and Brad closed the distance between them and engaged in a French kiss, passing each other's semen between each other. "Both of you swallow right now," Amanda ordered.

They both gulped what was in their mouths. Jeff tried to pull away from the kiss, but Brad wanted more. Brad hugged Jeff tightly and whispered, "Thank you! That was my first orgasm in over six months."

One of the men said, "look, the two sissies are in love, awwww how sweet."

Julia told the two to break it up, or she'd have to get the hose out. Jeff and Brad were put back into chastity. Everyone was pretty well fucked out. People started leaving, Brad and Jeff had to clean up after everyone. The wives, Yvette and Vince, went to another room and began conspiring.

Vince said, "Some of our customers would probably perv out over that."

Julia added, "I think the boys liked it as well."

"I see a script or two with it," said Yvette.

On Sunday morning, Jeff got a little romantic with Amanda. He was hoping for some vanilla sex with her. They cuddled until they were fully awake. Amanda rolled to face Jeff, and she started teasing his caged cock. "What are you thinking about, Jeff?" she asked.

"Well, after this last week, I was hoping you and I could enjoy some sex between the two of us," Jeff said.

"I suppose you'd like that. Didn't you enjoy yourself last night? It certainly looked like you did," Amanda teased.

"Yeah, I mean, Brad made me come and all, but it's not the same. I want to make love with you," he said.

"Tell me, though, did you enjoy making out with Brad?" Amanda pressed.

"Ok, yes I did. It was more satisfying to have sex with him than the other guys. It was mutual; the other guys treat me as a prop," Jeff explained.

"That's good to know; I think you guys are going to become regular fuck buddies," Amanda cooed, still stroking his caged cock and balls.

"You're not going to cut me off because of Brad; you all made us do it?" Jeff asked in alarm.

"No, honey, I wouldn't do that. Today's our day together. If you want to get out of this cage, you need to wake up my pussy," Amanda said. She rolled over onto her back, pulled her knees up a little, spread her legs. She rubbed on her clitoris, "She's still sleepy," she purred.

Jeff rolled over and placed his face above her pelvis. There was a slightly stale smell from the previous night's activities. She removed her finger, and he kissed her hood, parting it with his tongue. He licked at her clit. Amanda moaned.

The scent wasn't too bad. The flavor was a little tangy, but he set about his devotion. Amanda was in heaven. She lifted her pelvis and pushed his head down, suggesting he serve her a little lower. He traced his tongue over her taint and rimmed her asshole. He worked back and forth. He was cupping her ass with his hands and moving her up and down. She held his face and ground him into her vagina as she convulsed. After she relaxed, Jeff kissed her vagina and looked up at her.

She ran her fingers through his hair. "I think you woke her up. Go wash your face and get back here." Jeff practically ran to the bathroom; he washed his face and brushed his teeth. There was a bit of hypocrisy where he was forced to endure morning flavors and tastes, but Amanda made him clean up first.

He presented himself at the side of the bed. Amanda sat up and removed her necklace and key from around her neck. "Let's let this little guy out," she teased.

Jeff was annoyed that she continually used words like little or cute when referring to his penis, but he didn't want to complain at this point. She unlocked his cage and removed it. She stroked his penis a couple of times and asked, "Ready, lover? If you come before I do, you need to finish me off again with oral."

Jeff's penis was swollen and heavy. He nodded his agreement. She guided his cock into her pussy. It entered easily. "I think our new sex practices are making you larger, Jeff," Amanda said as Jeff pressed into her. She was letting him fuck her missionary. She knew he couldn't control himself this way. He would be quick.

Jeff didn't last a few strokes before he exploded inside her. He started apologizing almost immediately. Amanda reassured him, "it was ok, now clean me up and let me enjoy that."

Jeff rolled over on his back, and Amanda straddled his head, lowering her pelvis onto his face. 'Get busy, Jeff," Amanda cooed. It really turned her to make him do this. She dragged her crotch back on forth across his face; he attacked her with his tongue. When she was finished, she got up and left Jeff soaked.

She looked at him and joked, "You look like a glazed donut."

Jeff laughed back, "This flavor is better."

Amanda said, "c'mon, let's grab a shower; then you can make me breakfast."

They enjoyed breakfast together. Amanda was filling Jeff in on the details of the film schedule for the week. "Vince wants to film on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights. He says if he can get the major filming done, he could have the editing done by the weekend," Amanda explained.

"It's aggressive," Jeff answered.

"He wants to get the project rolling. Are you up for this?" Amanda asked.

"I'll play my part. It is playing, right? I don't want this as our real lifestyle," Jeff said.

"Neither do I. I like Julia; she's fun. Except for watching you two make out, Brad does nothing for me," Amanda said.

"Glad to hear that; I want to keep things as normal as we can in our home," Jeff said.

Amanda stood and hugged Jeff, pulling his head to her bosom. "You're still my sub in the bedroom, though," she said, running her fingers through his hair.

"Yes, mistress," Jeff said.

"I think you should call me Goddess; you call the other women mistress," she suggested as she kissed the top of his head.

"Yes, Goddess," Jeff answered.

Later in the afternoon, Jeff watched a sports show when Amanda called him to the bedroom to help her for a minute.

When he got there, Amanda had her bridal gown on and asked him to help her with the zipper.

"Wow, that looks great on you," Jeff gushed, memories flooding his mind.

"It still fits, too; I'm amazed," she said.

"Well, you're more beautiful today than then; you've aged well," he said, hugging her.

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she said, kissing him and breaking the hug.

"What's the occasion?" Jeff asked.

"I was going to wear it for the filming sessions. Help me unzip," she said, turning her back to him.

He helped her lower the zipper. "Are you sure you want to do that? Isn't that dress special for our wedding?" Jeff asked.

"I don't see it as a big deal, Jeff," she said.

"I don't know; I think the dress is special to our wedding. Can't the studio just get another?" he asked.

"I'll see. I didn't think it would matter that much to you," she said, patting his cheek.

"It does; it's the dress in all the wedding pictures; it's not just any wedding dress," he explained.

"Ok, ok, it was just a thought," she said as she finished taking it off. She placed it on a hanger and back into its garment bag, which she hung into the closet. She pulled her pants and shirt back on. They left the bedroom.

On Monday night, the cast gathered at a motel to film the Jamaican honeymoon gangbang sequence:

They had gotten into the hotel in the late afternoon. They cleaned up quickly and went for dinner. Amanda had told Jeff that she wanted some time alone with him after dinner, no nightlife tonight. Jeff was amenable; he wanted to claim his manhood and wife back after the disastrous wedding night. How could she do that to him?

They enjoyed their dinner. They finished a bottle of wine together; neither was feeling any pain. They went back up to their room. They were cuddling in the elevator. When they got to the room, they both quickly attacked each other's clothes. Jeff was down to his 'whitey-tighties' and Amanda to her panties. Amanda worked Jeff over and pushed him down into a chair; straddling his lap, she sat on him facing him. She was kissing his lips his face. He was answering back.

His eyes were clothes as he was enjoying the lovemaking. He didn't see Amanda pick up the hidden restraints. She adeptly fastened restraints to wrists behind the back of the chair.

Jeff lurched in the chair, trying to get up. "What the hell are you doing? This isn't funny. You did this shit to me last night, "he complained.

Amanda stood up and wiggled her breasts in his face. "I just want to give you a strip show and lap dance to get your spirit up," she said, patting his balls.

She gyrated in front of him. She bent over and waved her ass in front of him. She fingered the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down, wiggling her behind. She bent over to remove them altogether. She stood up and held them against his nose. Jeff inhaled deeply. She reached behind his head and pulled it closer to her waist. She rubbed her stomach against his face and pushed his head down.

There was a knock on the door.

"I wonder who that could be." Amanda asked innocently. She broke off her dance and walked naked to the door.

"Don't answer it; you're naked for Pete's sake!" Jeff exclaimed.

"Let's just see who it is," Amanda giggled.

gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers