Amanda and Jeff Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda started crying. "Where were you?" she asked.

"When the movie started, I noticed you forgot about me and sat with one of our fellow actors instead of me. I felt left out and didn't feel like seeing myself get debased anymore. So, I left. No one seemed to miss me when I left. I cleaned up upstairs and then sat outside on the deck. I could hear the catcalls when my character had to do things. I think I'll skip cast parties from now on. You'll have to find someone to drag your skank ass home from now on," he said, getting up to get rid of his empty beer and get another one.

"I'm so sorry," she cried, "you knew this was going to happen; that's why you didn't want to go."

"Pretty much," Jeff said.

Amanda was crushing herself with guilt. It had been a rough week on Jeff as well. She had promised him something special to smooth things over; instead, she made matters worse, a lot worse.

"I'm going back to bed; I'm not feeling well," she said, staggering out of the kitchen.

"Whatever," Jeff said, "give Yvette a call when you feel up to it."

Jeff went to the rec room and watched some sports.

Amanda lay under the covers and gave herself a good cry. Was she the 'skank' that Jeff said she was? She certainly behaved like one. She ignored Jeff and fucked a bunch of other guys. She even sucked a few off and swallowed. She was grossed out when Jeff had asked her to do it before. She had to get control of herself; she thought as she fell asleep again.

When Amanda woke again, it was starting to get dark. Her head felt better. Her mouth was dry, and she was starving. She got up and went to the bathroom. She swished water in her mouth, spat it out, and then drank another glass.

She was more stable on her feet but was dizzy with hunger. She felt the stomach acid in her gut. She wanted to get something to neutralize it. She heard the TV in the rec room. She went down the stairs and sat on the sofa next to Jeff. "Can I get you to make some dinner for me? I'm not up to making it," she said.

"I suppose I wouldn't want you to waste away," he answered, "anything you have in mind?"

"I think I can handle scrambled eggs and toast. Thank you," she said.

"While I put that together, why don't you call Yvette? She's called twice; she's worried about you. Use my phone; I never found yours," he said, handing her his phone. He walked up to the kitchen to prepare her dinner.

"His anger seems to have abated," she thought.

She called her friend.

"Damn, girl, it's about time you got up. I thought I was going to be looking at an obituary tomorrow," Yvette said.

"You might yet, besides being sick as a dog, I'm walking on eggshells around here. How bad did I fuck up? Amanda asked.

"Well, you abandoned your husband pretty much the moment the others arrived. You got sauced and then took on a train. You were going strong until you got sick. You about broke Jeff's heart when he saw your condition; I saw it in his eyes. He didn't have a good night until that point, and then it was a whole lot worse," Yvette explained.

"I'm sorry," Amanda sniffed. "How bad did I trash your place?"

"Not at all; you made it to the bathroom where you passed out. Jeff wrapped you and carried you out to the car. You burped in his face, and I thought he was going to puke himself," Yvette answered. "That man really cares for you."

"And I keep treating him like dogshit." Amanda sobbed.

"Better find a balance, girlfriend; he'll only take so much," Yvette warned.

"I know, I know, don't beat me up anymore,"

"Ok, I know you're on the mend. Am I going to see you at work tomorrow? Yvette asked.

"I don't know; I might want to mend fences with Jeff," Amanda answered.

"Hey, tear down those fences with Jeff, text me, and I'll cover for you," Yvette replied.

"Alright, girlfriend, thanks for having my back," Amanda said.

Yvette laughed, "my pleasure, you have a gorgeous backside."

"The furthest thing from my mind right now, but thanks for a laugh, I needed it," she chuckled as she ended the call.

She went upstairs as Jeff was finishing the preparation of her dinner. She handed him back his phone. "Thank you," she said.

"Have a seat, and I'll serve you. What would you like to drink? He asked.

"Orange juice might be good. Why are you being so nice to me? I don't deserve this," she said.

"Although I'm upset, I'm still human, and I know you're hurting. We can, and we will talk about this when you're feeling better," Jeff said, putting a plate of food in front of her. "There's no rush or need to cause any more pain."

"Thanks for not piling on the pain; I am sorry for what I put you through," she said softly.

"Thanks, we'll talk about it later," he said, returning with a glass of orange juice. She started on her food. "This is good, thank you. I'm not sure I would have kept anything else down," she said.

"If you want anything else, just ask," he said, sitting down across from her.

"Do you still have the film clip Vince sent you?" she asked.

"Are you sure you want to see it?" Jeff asked.

"I don't remember much of it; I think I should know what I did if I'm going to try to make amends," she said.

"If you're sure," he asked as he pulled his phone out and started the video. The video came on, and Amanda watched herself in all her glory. The audio is what hurt, though. She could be heard acting like a raging nymphomaniac begging for sex and trash-talking Jeff. She watched her behavior doing things that she had refused to do with Jeff. She started crying during the video.

When it had played through, Jeff shut down the app and pocketed his phone. There was silence in the room.

"It must have been a rough night for you. I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Babe, I don't know if it's the alcohol, the sex, or a combination of the two, but you lose all judgment and get out of control. I'm in for the filming, but I don't know how much more of this other shit I can put up with. It's almost as if there are two Amandas; one of them has it in for me," Jeff said softly.

"All I can say is I'm sorry.' I can stop drinking at these sessions. It might make me more considerate," she said.

"It might be a start. I think our castmates might treat me better if you did," he added. "Are you finished with your dinner?" he asked.

"Thank you. I don't think I could eat any more," she answered.

Jeff started bussing the table.

"After all that crap, you rescued me from me, brought me home, and played my nurse. How did I get so lucky? I don't deserve you," she sobbed.

"Bottle that thought, the next time the other Amanda comes out, remember it," Jeff said, washing the dishes.

"And I promised you something special this weekend," she said sadly.

"Pretty special so far," Jeff chuckled.

"I know you're upset with me, and rightfully so, the sarcasm doesn't help," she said.

"Amanda, I am upset with you about last night but not as upset as I am about the constant hurt and promises to make it right. I still love you very much, and it hurts that I can't trust anything you say to me," he said. His eyes were starting to tear.

Amanda got up from the table and walked to Jeff, and hugged him. Jeff was stiff at first, but he fell into the hug. Both were crying now.

"Do we try again? She asked.

"Please," he answered.

They walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Amanda cuddled into Jeff. Their tears were slowing. They stretched out on the sofa and fell asleep in each other's arms.