Amanda and Jeff Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the door, and Julia walked in; she was carrying a gym bag. Amanda and Julia hugged each other. Julia eyed Jeff. "I couldn't catch up to you during the reception, and you seemed to be pretty busy afterward. So I wanted to make sure I brought your wedding gifts to you,' Julia said.

"Bullshit," Jeff said, "Amanda, what the fuck, you invited your friend on our honeymoon?" He was struggling to get out of the chair but couldn't muster the mechanical advantage.

"Well, of course, my maid of honor would know the details. You're ungrateful for someone who has come a long way to give you a present," Amanda said sharply.

Julia walked over to Jeff and hugged him. "I brought something special just for you, Jeff. I hope you like it."

She knelt in front of his chair and suddenly pulled down his underwear. Jeff tried to stop her, but she had them down to his knees. She reached into the gym bag, pulled out an ice pack, and placed it on his cock and balls.

"What are you doing?" Jeff asked.

"Gotta cool him down, Jeffie," Julia said with a wink.

She stood up and went back to hugging and kissing Amanda. 'I have a gift for you as well, but let me give Jeff his first," Julia said

"Alight," Amanda laughed.

Julia once again squatted down and checked Jeff's cock and balls. "I think they've shrunken enough," she said. She removed a pink chastity cage from her bag. "Do you know what this is, Jeffie?" she laughed.

"No, what is it?" Jeff asked, nervously shaking his head.

She lifted the ice pack and installed the parts of the chastity cage around his balls and cock. "You must be able to figure out by now," she said.

"Please take it off," he pleaded.

"Quite the contrary," Amanda said, approaching with a tiny brass padlock. She locked the cage shut. She removed the key from the lock. "I own you now. I'll take it off when I want. The lock will come off when we travel; the rest of the cage won't show at the airport."

Julia reached down and shook his caged cock. "I hope you like your present, Jeffie. I didn't know your size, so I got the smallest one. It looks like I nailed it."

Amanda and Julia were enjoying the site of Jeff, restrained and chastised on the chair. They picked up the chair and moved it closer to the bed. Amanda said, "I hope you enjoy the show tonight as much as you did last night, Jeff." Amanda said, mussing his hair. Jeff was openly crying.

Julia was removing her clothes. The two naked women kissed each other. Julia retrieved her phone and said, "I didn't forget a wedding gift for you, girlfriend," she said as she sent a text. She put the phone down, and the two women caressed each other in a hug.

There was another knock on the door. Julia opened in, and three black men entered. The men looked around the room, the two naked women and a man restrained to a chair, crying to himself.

"This must be the party," one of the men said.

'Amanda, I'd like to introduce you to Shane, Reggie, and Willy," Julia giggled.

Amanda stepped up to the men, and each, in turn, hugged her and felt her up.

The men got undressed. They were overly endowed. Amanda was licking her lips. One of them lit up a bowl of pot in a pipe. The two ladies and the three men sat on the bad toking. When they exhaled, they blew the smoke at Jeff. "Don't be sad, mon, you get to party too. We'll make your wife happy," Willy laughed.

The five people on the bed were kissing and fondling each other. At one point, Amanda stood up, walked to Jeff, turned around, bent over, and stuck her ass in Jeff's face. "Get me wet; these are some large cocks," she demanded

Jeff leaned forward and started licking her vagina. She twerked in his face. Shane stood up in front of Amanda and offered her his cock, which Amanda greedily sucked on, trying to get most of it in her mouth. She was bobbing up and down on it. Shane stopped her when he was ready. He stood her back up and fingered her pussy. He looked down at Jeff, "I think she's wet enough, Mon; I'll take over from here."

He laid Amanda on the bed on her back and got between her legs. He massaged her clitoris with his finger. He leaned forward and put the tip of his cock against her labia. Amanda moaned, "don't tease me, fuck me, baby."

Shane looked at Jeff and said, "You should watch. You might learn something."

Jeff was crying again.

Shane slowly pressed forward, and Amanda's vagina was pierced by the huge black cock. "This pussy is tight, don't your man fuck you, girl? Shane asked.

"No, I don't let him. He has a little dick," Amanda was gasping from the assault on her pussy.

Everyone laughed at Jeff's disgrace.

Julia got up and pressed her pussy in Jeff's face. "You get to eat my pussy tonight, Jeff. Get me ready."

Jeff didn't try to fight; he started eating Julia's cunt. Julia was enjoying his efforts. "You were right Amanda, his tongue is great." She was grinding him with her hands. When she had enough, she pushed away and grabbed Willie. "Fuck me, kind sir?" she asked. Willy lay on his back on Julia mounted him cowgirl style.

Jeff had a front-row seat. His wife was being hammered by Shane. Julia was bouncing up and down on Willie. They were all moaning and groaning.

Reggie got up and walked over to Jeff. His cock was inches away from Jeff's face. Jeff thought, "no, not again."

Reggie said, "I heard you were quite the cocksucker; why don't you show me some love and get me ready for your missus. Shane ain't going to last all night."

He grabbed Jeff's head and pulled it forward, his cock prying Jeff's lips open. "Julia, you were wrong; this white boy is good for something," Reggie laughed.

Amanda shouted, "do a good job, honey, get him ready."

"I always knew you were a cocksucker, Jeff," Julia shouted.

Shane was at his threshold. "I'm going to come; where do you want it."

"Come in me," Amanda said, wrapping her legs around him and clutching his ass with her hands.

"You fixed?" he asked.

"No, I don't care; Jeff will raise it; he's good for it. I'll have your baby; knock me up, please!" Amanda was gasping through yet another orgasm.

Shane stiffened and buried his cock into Amanda all of the way, "Shit," he said as he released a torrent of come into Amanda. Amanda was squeezing him between her legs, clawing his ass and grinding her pelvis against his trying to squeeze every drop out of him.

The pair collapsed onto the bed; they were glistening in sweat. Shane stood up and grabbed a pillow from the bed. "This is the cuckold's pillow tonight," he said and stuck it under Amanda's ass, tilting it upwards. "Try to keep that in," he said, fingering Amanda.

"It feels so warm and nice," Amanda purred.

Shane fist-bumped Reggie, "you're up, bro."

Reggie moved over and started fucking Amanda immediately. He slid right in. "Damn, Shane, you must have given her a gallon of spunk!" As he worked in and out of Amanda, Shane and Amanda's juices ran down her ass and soaked the pillow.

Jeff's focus was disrupted by Shane. "You need to clean me, mon, your wife left me a mess.

Jeff tried to avoid it, but Shane grabbed his head and forced it onto his cock. "You can do this easy, or I can skull fuck you,' Shane taunted. Jeff capitulated and started sucking Shane off. "That's it, cocksucker, nice and easy."

Willy was cumming into Julia after he had given her a few orgasms. Julia buried herself on top of his cock. "I can feel it in my throat," she purred. When Willy was done, she rolled over to her back and fingered her pussy. A stream of semen leaked out.

Willy got up and approached Jeff. Shane was erect again and went after Julia, who accepted him with open arms. Willy shoved his cock into Jeff's face. "You know the deal; get to it," Willie said. Jeff accepted the cock in his mouth. He was disgusted with himself. He never saw this side of Amanda before they got married. Was this his life from now on?

Reggie came in Amanda with a series of grunts. Amanda screamed, "feed my womb; I can feel you in my cervix!" She squirted all over the place, mainly on Jeff's pillow. The couple clenched at each other until the passion was spent.

Julia, in like fashion, took a load from Shane. Willy brushed Jeff off and gestured to Shane and Reggie to use Jeff for cleaning purposes. While Jeff sucked the cocks clean, the rest passed another bowl around and got buzzed.

It wasn't too long before Willy was fucking Amanda, and Reggie was plowing Julia. The ladies were enjoying their fuckings. Amanda kept up the banter of getting knocked up; she wanted a baby.

Everyone was verbally taunting and jeering Jeff. Jeff resumed crying.

Julia got up from the bed, opened a drawer and held up a diaphragm, and said, "Amanda, you forgot your diaphragm; you need to put it in."

Amanda laughed, "I think it's too late to keep out the sperm."

Julia laughed, "not to keep it out; you need to keep it in, silly."

Amanda opened her legs, and Julia squeezed the diaphragm in, pushing the cum up against and into Amanda's womb.

Julia used Jeff as her bidet to clean up her ass and pussy. Jeff's face was smeared with body fluids.

Willy and Reggie were finished. After being orally cleaned by Jeff, they got dressed and left. They told Shane they'd catch up with him later. Amanda had her ass on Jeff's pillow, which was soaked and had some fecal stains on it. The ladies were fondling Shane as he lay back and started talking to Jeff.

"Hey Mon, why you crying. Your wife is happy; you're maybe a dad by now," Shane taunted.

Julia sneered and said, "He still hasn't got laid since the wedding."

"Is that what's bothering you Mon, we'll fix that." Shane stood up. Amanda got up and unlocked the chastity cage and Jeff's restraints. Jeff stood up and rubbed his wrists. Julia pushed Amanda back down on the bed on her back. Amanda spread her legs. Jeff stood above her at the end of the bed.

"Eat me first,' Amanda ordered.

Jeff bent over and started kissing and licking her leaking pussy. "That's my husband," she purred, holding his head against her. Jeff was oblivious to everything else in the room. Shane walked up behind Jeff and quickly impaled Jeff's ass on his cock.

"Now you getting laid, white boy, you done lost your virginity!" Shane shouted, "You'll be a black cock slut too!"

Julia was shaking Jeff's head, "you're going to be addicted to black cum between the stuff you ate and the load that's about to go up your boy pussy," she laughed.

Amanda said, "You're taking it bareback; maybe you'll get knocked up too!"

Jeff groaned. Shane was getting closer to losing his nut. Jeff was leaking pre-cum non-stop. Jeff was getting lightheaded from being bent over. The script called for him to pass out after Shane withdrew. He wanted to call the safe word, but he also didn't want to reshoot the scene.

Shane kept up his attack, the ladies, their taunts. Shane finally gave a thrust and held, ejaculating into Jeff's ass. "Take my load, bitch," Shane shouted, clutching Jeff's hips.

When Shane was finished, he withdrew from Jeff's ass. He felt Jeff collapse, and he guided him to the floor, thinking it was part of the act.

Jeff lay on his left side, his right leg crossed over. A trail of cum and a hint of blood leaked out of his ass and onto his left inside thigh; he was gently breathing.

His co-actors thought he was in the scene, so they continued. Shane kneeled and smeared his cock on Jeff's face, which was already glazed. "I was hoping for him to clean this off, but he's had enough," he said as he stood up and headed to the bathroom.

Julia laughed, "We better make him comfortable, give me his pillow." Amanda joined in the laugh and pulled the pillow from under her ass. The pillow was soaked, stained with fluids and faint fecal stripes. Julia propped his head up and placed the pillow under his head. Amanda retrieved a lipstick from her purse. She turned Jeff's head and applied lipstick to his lips, forming an 'O,' she then wrote ' W H' to the left of his mouth and 'R E' to the right. She added 'SISSY' to his forehead.

Julia had gotten her camera and was taking pictures. Shane re-entered the bathroom; he started getting dressed, making his farewells to the ladies who were returning to bed and cuddling into each other.

Shane departed the room. Amanda kissed Julia and said, "That was fun for the first night."

Julia hugged her and answered, "I wonder what kind of trouble we can get into tomorrow."

The camera panned back, displaying the two ladies wrapped around each other and Jeff laying on the floor at the foot of the bed in disgrace.

"Cut!!!!" the director shouted. Amanda and Julia got up from the bed. Everyone looked at Jeff, who wasn't making any effort to get up. "Jeff, the shoots over, get up," Amanda said. She realized that something was wrong, and she panicked. She squatted down and gently shook his face. "C'mon baby, get up," she pleaded.

The director shouted, "Get the smelling salts; he passed out for real!"

A cameraman broke out a first aid kit and applied the smelling salt capsules under Jeff's nose. Jeff woke up with a gasp, trying to escape the smell. He shook himself awake and started crying.

"Don't do that baby, you scared me to death," Amanda said.

"I'm sorry, I knew I was losing it, but I didn't want to blow the scene," he sobbed, "I didn't think I could handle a reshoot."

Shane rejoined them on the set, helping Jeff up. "Man, don't do that shit, call the safe word next time; we don't want to kill anyone over a scene."

Jeff staggered to the bathroom and took a shower. The hot water felt good to his sore body. He lingered in the shower. Only Amanda was in the room when he came out. All of the filming gear was gone.

"We have the room for the night," she said, "The bed is totaled, though."

"Can we go home?" he asked.

"Ok, honey, let me get cleaned up first. Do you want me to drive?" she asked.

"Yeah, you better."

Amanda went into the bathroom and showered. Jeff sat down and tried to be comfortable.

When they got home, they went straight to bed. Jeff lay on his side, and Amanda spooned him from behind.

"What did you think about the shoot?" Amanda asked.

"It was humiliating," Jeff answered.

"It was acting; we were all playing roles; you shouldn't feel humiliated. No one is thinking or treating you that way in real life." Amanda said softly.

"Still, my character doesn't seem to enjoy the role as much as others do." Jeff said, "my character is barely a man."

"Can I make it up to you this weekend? You're still my man," she said, giving him a squeeze. Yvette had warned her about the actor's regret that Jeff was feeling.

"If I were a man, we wouldn't be in this game," he said as he started crying.

Amanda hugged him; she couldn't reassure him anymore. He was partly correct as he had trouble satisfying her. At least with the movies, they were going to make some money. She had to show him that the movie scene wasn't how she really felt, though.

The following day they went about their real jobs. They had two shoots that night: a wedding scene and the wedding night scene. If they got through them, the production crew would be able to finish the film.

The first location was the wedding venue. The company had rented it for a couple of hours. The director was short-tempered with the crew as he didn't want to run over. Jeff and his 'best man,' Darnell, an athletic-looking black man, were in wardrobe getting ready; amazingly, the company had managed to get tuxes for them that almost matched the ones from when Jeff and Amanda got married. Darnell was ages with Amanda and Jeff. Jeff liked Darnell and told him that he needed any help with his financial plans to ask him. Darnell viewed the filming as his side gig, and he didn't take it seriously; it was just a means to the end. He bonded with Jeff in spite of the role he was playing.

They were finished with make-up and placed on the set at the altar.

An organ started playing music, and Julia appeared at the back door, dressed as the maid of honor. She marched up the aisle and took her place at the altar. Then Amanda appeared. Jeff frowned as he realized Amanda was wearing her actual wedding gown from when they got married. The director saw Jeff's frown, "Cut!" he yelled.

"Groom, what's the frown for this is supposed to be the happiest day of your life!" he shouted at Jeff.

Jeff didn't answer the director but shouted at Amanda, "you said you weren't going to wear your wedding dress; I asked you not to."

Amanda looked at Jeff appalled; she didn't think he would have noticed, "What does it matter," she thought, "it's just a damn dress."

The director launched on Jeff again, "get into character; we don't have time to sort this shit out. If you stay in this work, you're going to have to put personal thoughts behind you. Are we set? Let's try this again."

Amanda and Julia moved back into the lobby. Everyone retook their places.

"Action!"

The organ played, and the scene played out, nothing other than a simple wedding ceremony. Jeff played his role to perfection, almost too mechanical. He was seething inside. Didn't she care about his feelings?

The cast moved the operation to the reception area. A few scenes were shot there: Groom dancing with the bride, the groom dancing with the maid of honor, and then the bride with the best man. The bride and best man were particularly frisky in their dance.

The director was satisfied with the shoots. They had finished early at the wedding venue. They had rented it cheap as it was a Tuesday night, but he wanted to keep things on schedule as there was another shoot in a motel, the wedding night.

On the ride to the motel site, Jeff and Amanda argued about the dress. "You said that you weren't going to wear it; you lied to me," he complained.

"Get over it, it still fits, it didn't cost the company anything extra, we can get it cleaned afterward," Amanda shouted back, "it's my goddamn dress, end of discussion!"

Jeff fumed in silence.

The crew had set up the motel scene.

The scene opened with Amanda, still in her wedding gown, stripping Jeff. She caressed his cock. When he was naked, she backed him up to a chair. She took him into her mouth and started fellating him. When he was fully erect and straining, she stopped.

"I want to make this special," she whispered.

"Please," Jeff said.

Amanda rose and took a pair of furry restraints and a blindfold from her overnight bag. She waved them at Jeff.

Jeff smiled and said, "Kinky."

She blindfolded Jeff and handcuffed his hands together behind the chair. She gave his cock a suck and a couple of strokes, "I'll be right back," she said.

"Please hurry, darling," Jeff said.

Amanda got up and walked to the room's door. She quietly opened it, and Darnell entered. He hugged her and gave her a brief kiss, patting her ass.

They walked into the room together. Amanda asked, "are you ready for your surprise, honey?'

Jeff answered, "more than ready."

Amanda removed the blindfold; Jeff looked around the room and saw Darnell. "What are you doing here?" he asked in a surprised tone.

Darnell walked up to Amanda and hugged her from behind, one hand groping her breast, the other massaging her crotch. Darnell laughed at Jeff, "I've got to perform my role; after all, I am the best man." He bent his face to Amanda; she turned and gave him a passionate kiss.

Jeff struggled in the chair. "What is this some kind of a joke? C'mon, guys, this isn't funny."

Amanda broke the kiss. "It's not supposed to be funny; the joke is between your legs," Amanda taunted. Darnell laughed.

Amanda knelt in front of Darnell and fished his cock out of his pants. It was semi-erect and was about ten inches long. "Now this is a cock," she purred.

"No, no," said Jeff struggling to get free.