Amanda and Jeff Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were at a bar enjoying their drink.

"So how do you like filming, getting paid for having fun?" Julia asked.

"That part of it is ok; I don't have to fake orgasms." Amanda laughed.

"Darnell is pretty hot, you think?" Julia asked.

"He is, but he's professional about it, shit he wouldn't let me kiss him the other night after work," Amanda said.

"Does that matter? He's going to be paired with you for a few movies; enjoy the sex." Julia laughed.

"I suppose. I managed to piss Jeff off, though. That wedding dress was the real thing, the one I wore when I married Jeff. He asked me not to; I lied to him and wore it anyway. It's practically destroyed," Amanda said.

"Fuck him, it's your dress," Julia said.

"Well, that's not the end of it. Remember the adlib about the ring? Not only is that my real wedding ring, but it was his late mother's ring. His father gave it to us when we got married," Amanda said sadly, "Jeff called me out on it; we haven't spoken since."

"Not good, but he'll get over it, figure out a peace offering," Julia said.

"Doesn't your husband get upset with you at times?" Amanda asked.

"I broke him years ago. It's not just movies with us; we live this full time. I own his sissy ass, and he knows it. Jeff will be there before too long, you'll see. Another drink?" Julia asked.

"No, I better go. I hope to talk to him tonight. Being tipsy won't help," Amanda said.

"Another time then," then Julia said as they left the bar.

Amanda drove home; it was early enough. She hoped she could talk to Jeff.

When she pulled into the driveway, she could see the lights on in the rec room. The house was dark otherwise. She entered the kitchen and dropped her things off. She'd deal with them later. She went down the stairs to the rec room.

The TV was on, and Jeff was napping in front of it. She turned the TV off, and Jeff woke up.

"Hey," Amanda said, sitting down on the coach at the other end.

"Hey," Jeff parroted.

"I'm sorry about the other night. You have every right to be upset at me; it won't happen again. I bought another ring; here's your mother's ring," she said, handing the encased ring to him, "I did clean it thoroughly first." A tear ran down her face.

He pocketed the ring. "Thanks," he said.

"I lied to you about the dress; I shouldn't have. I wanted to avoid a fight and wound up with a worse one. I was stupid; I thought you wouldn't notice," Amanda said tearfully. "Will you forgive me? Can you forgive me?

"I suppose eventually I will, but we can't go on this way. I love the Amanda that is here with me now, but in a sexual situation, you lose your filters, and it hurts. Ok, I'm small compared to those other guys. Those guys are probably better in bed than me. I made a concession to you about it; why do you have to humiliate me more about it. I'm humiliated enough!" Jeff complained.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you. I'm going to try to control my filters. You've given me so much already; it shouldn't have to hurt you too," Amanda said softly.

"This so-called 'open arrangement' or swinging was supposed to be mutually satisfying. You told me that you would see to my satisfaction, and yet I'm more and more unsatisfied." Jeff said.

"You get to orgasm, Jeff," Amanda said.

"There's never any good feeling about it. It's usually humiliating when I get to." Jeff said.

"I didn't know you were so spiritual about it; I thought a 'nut' was a 'nut,'" she said coldly.

Jeff got up and said, "With that, I'm heading to bed. Do you think that an involuntary orgasm from having my ass raped and one achieved while making love with you is the same? You think about what you said tonight and ask yourself if you love me anymore? I enjoy making love with you; it's not just sex; it has never been. I worship you for Christ's sake. I'm sorry I'm so inadequate for you," he said, leaving the room.

"Jeff, wait..." Amanda sobbed as he left the room.

They each slept alone; they each cried themselves to sleep.

Thursday morning, Jeff was up early and had made breakfast for the two of them. He was eating his when Amanda came into the kitchen. She poured herself a coffee and fixed up a plate. She joined him at the table.

"This is great, thank you," she said.

"You're welcome," he said.

"Unless we hear otherwise, we each only have to work our 'day' jobs today. That will be nice." Amanda said.

"Will you be home for supper? I can make something special," he offered.

"I don't see why I would be late, but please don't go to any trouble," she said.

"It's never any trouble," Jeff said.

"You went to bed mad at me last night; you're making me anxious being nice to me," Amanda said nervously.

"Mad, disappointed, you name it, but I finally got to sleep. But I said my piece last night; I don't want to beat it to death. You have choices to make. I'm not going to pressure you. I'm not going to physically or emotionally hurt you; I love you too much to do that. But if the feeling isn't mutual, I will be moving on and cut my losses," Jeff said calmly.

"I do love you, Jeff. I'm sorry I continue to hurt you. This scene is new to both of us, I admit it's overwhelming for me sometimes, but I still love you. You're the man I want to spend my future with, have my family with," she said.

"Family? You need to put that on hold until you nail down your 'wanderlust,' I'm not parenting someone else's baby. It's bad enough in a movie script," Jeff countered.

"Still, I meant what I said; I want you, I love you. I've got to get a move on; we can talk more tonight," she said, getting up to finish her preparations for work.

That night over dinner, Amanda announced that they were invited to Vince and Yvette's to screen the first film on Saturday. Jeff was less than enthused.

"That's not what I had in mind when you told me we'd do something special this weekend or did you forget that already? Jeff asked.

Amanda bit her lip. She had forgotten. Jeff did deserve something for his efforts this week. "Sunday?" she asked.

"I guess," Jeff said dejectedly.

Amanda tried to establish damage control. "Saturday will be fun, you'll see. Most everyone will be there," she said.

"Joy of joys," Jeff said as he started clearing up from dinner.

"Don't be negative about it; we'll get to see the movie that we worked so hard on," Amanda said. She got up to help him with clean up.

"Yep, nine more to go," Jeff mumbled.

Amanda kept quiet; she didn't want to feed his depression.

They enjoyed a movie together. Jeff was distant. Amanda was worried. At bedtime, she tried to get frisky, but Jeff brushed her off. He begged off, saying he was tired. His rejection mildly hurt Amanda, but at least they were sleeping together. She spooned him from behind.

Friday morning, Jeff was just as distant. He went through the motions; he was pleasant. Amanda realized that he was brooding.

Saturday afternoon, Jeff and Amanda went to Yvette and Vince's early to help set up. When they got there, there were handshakes and hugs. Jeff held back. Yvette and Vince tried to involve him, and Jeff went through the motions. Jeff helped where he was asked. He listened to conversations and gave short answers when he had to participate.

Yvette was alone with Amanda in the kitchen at one point and asked her, "has he been like this a while?"

"Is it that obvious?" Amanda asked.

"The filming was that rough on him?" Yvette asked.

"Monday was rough; he had to do anal. Tuesday was when I disgraced him with the wedding ring. I told him we'd do something special this weekend, and then I backslid on him. It leaves us with just tomorrow," Amanda explained.

Yvette said, "You could have passed on today."

"I didn't want to. Jeff will have to suck it up," Amanda said.

Yvette raised an eyebrow and remained quiet. "This girl is going to blow it," she thought.

Vince got Jeff involved in cooking at the grill. They talked about finances and the company's books. Jeff was emotionless about the numbers, but he was more comfortable with that subject. Other cast members and crew were showing up. Jeff was reserved with his greetings.

The food was consumed, and the alcohol was flowing. Everyone was having a good time. Jeff stayed out on the periphery. He stayed sober as he noticed Amanda was tying one on. He would be the designated driver tonight.

The crowd headed down to the 'playroom' to watch the video. Amanda had sat down with one of the 'Jamaicans.' Jeff joined them in the room, but when they dimmed the lights to show the DVD. Jeff slid out. He went up to the kitchen and kept busy by cleaning up.

He overheard some of the reactions; his character was catcalled and laughed at a few times. He heard Amanda's voice joining in a few times. He finished cleaning, loaded, and started the dishwasher. He grabbed a soda from the fridge and went outside to sit on the deck. He observed that it was a clear night. He sipped his drink and drifted off in thought.

The movie and the alcohol had their effect on the party-goers. When the film was over, Amanda slipped out with a couple of the cast members and found an empty bedroom, one of the sets adjoining the playroom. Soon others joined them, and there was an orgy going on. Jeff could hear them from the deck. No one seemed to miss him. He thought about leaving, but he didn't.

"What are you doing out here, man? The party is in there," Darnell said.

Jeff looked up and said, "Not my type of party."

"Mine either; that's why I'm heading out. Did you like the movie?" Darnell asked.

"I opted out. It sounded like everyone else enjoyed it," Jeff said quietly.

"Your wife is going to burn out," Darnell said.

"I'm afraid you're right, but she won't listen to me," Jeff said.

Darnell fist-bumped Jeff and said, "don't let her take you with her. You're too good a person."

"Thanks," Jeff said.

Darnell left.

Jeff was left to his thoughts.

He was interrupted by a semi-clothed female crew member, "your wife is looking for you. She says you have a job to do."

"What job would that be?" he asked snarkily.

"She needs your cleanup services, I guess," she said with a slurred giggle.

"I'm off the clock, sorry," Jeff said.

"Whatever," she said as she headed back into the party.

Jeff thought about leaving. He could take the car; Amanda wasn't in any condition to drive. He could walk. In the end, he decided to wait it out.

Inside, Amanda was living it up. She kept drinking and having sex. She was the life of the party. She was pissed that Jeff wasn't participating. She was a mess. She had semen from five different guys in her vagina; she had fellated three others, swallowing their cum, something she had never done with Jeff. She wasn't particular about race as several members of the film crew that were white had her also.

She started to feel dizzy and went into the bathroom. She closed the door after her and fell to her knees at the commode. Her stomach convulsed, and she started vomiting in the toilet. Yvette had seen her enter the bathroom and then heard the noise.

"Where's Jeff?" Yvette asked.

A female crew member looked up from the cock she was sucking. "He's outside sulking," she said and went back to her blowjob.

"Shit," Yvette said, heading upstairs to fetch Jeff. She scolded herself as she had forgotten about him. She didn't even know when he went AWOL. She went out on the deck, clad only in her panties. She saw Jeff sitting there.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," Jeff said, mimicking her.

"Amanda's in the bathroom losing it downstairs," she said.

"So now it's my turn with her? You all get the fun, and I get the bill?" he asked sarcastically as he got up.

"Jeff, please, everyone else is too wasted to help; please take her home; I'm worried for her," Yvette asked.

Yvette followed him as he headed downstairs; he walked through the bedroom where the orgy participants hadn't slowed down. His arrival was announced by a participant, "Hey, the cuck is here!" He and Yvette walked into the bathroom. Jeff was overwhelmed by the sight and smell.

Amanda was curled up on the floor. Semen was leaking out of her cunt. A fair amount of it was on her chest, face, and hair. Most of her vomit had made it into the toilet. She was still breathing but was out cold.

Jeff said, "Party's over, babe, time to go home. Yvette, can I borrow a blanket or sheet?" he asked.

"Yes, sure, she said. She opened a closet door and handed Jeff a sheet. Jeff wrapped Amanda in the sheet. He looked at Yvette and said, "I can carry her if someone can get the doors.

Jeff picked Amanda up, she burped in his face, and Jeff had to fight back his nausea. Yvette led the way, clearing people out of the way and opening the back door so Jeff could carry Amanda out. Yvette was non-plussed, walking out to Jeff's car in just her panties.

Jeff put Amanda in the back seat. Yvette followed him to the driver's door.

"How long were you outside?" she asked him.

"Amanda abandoned me when everyone went downstairs. I left after you started the movie. I heard the reaction; I guess I was a hit, judging by the catcalls. So much for professionalism and acceptance," he said. "I figured I was in for some more humiliation if I stayed. Then Amanda had to get all horned up and take in a gangbang from the looks of it. If this is the standard cast party, I guess I'll be skipping them," he said.

She touched his arm. "I'm sorry," she said. "Can I call you later? I want to check up on my friend."

"Sure," he said.

He drove home slowly. He was paying attention to Amanda's breathing. Luckily she didn't have any more vomiting episodes during the drive. When he got home, he brought her into the house and laid her down on their bed. He left her wrapped in the sheet. He rolled her over on her side in a recovery position.

He debated cleaning her up, but he decided not to. "Fuck her," he thought, 'let her wake up this way." He headed back downstairs to the kitchen and had a beer.

An hour later, Yvette called his cellphone.

"Jeff?"

"Hello, what's up?"

"How's Amanda?"

"She hasn't woken up; I think she's going to sleep through."

"I'm sorry you had a bad time, Jeff, I really am. I thought the others would have been more professional. Amanda overdid it." Yvette said.

"She always does. Once she gets going, she loses her filters. I can't expect the others to treat me better, considering the way Amanda treats me. I'd like to show her to herself some time. She makes promises to me that she won't keep." Jeff complained.

"I can have Vince send you a copy of tonight; he was filming, he gets a lot of ideas that way. I leave it up to you on whether you show her or not," Yvette said.

"Thank you; I'd like that. I hope she didn't trash out the bathroom too bad. I'll get the sheet back to you after I get it washed," he said.

"I'll put her clothes and things together for you. Thank you for cleaning up upstairs. I figured it was you; it was a nice surprise," Yvette said.

"You're welcome; I had to do something to kill time," he said.

"Can you have Amanda call me tomorrow when she gets up? Yvette asked.

"Will do. Have a nice night," Jeff said, ending the call.

Jeff moved to the sofa and drank another beer. He finished the beer and fell asleep sitting on the couch. A couple of hours later, a chime on his phone woke him up. Vince had sent him a film. Jeff watched the video. The camera had caught all of the action in the room. He watched as Amanda had entertained some men and women. The audio wasn't great, but you could make out conversations. He took note of what was said when he was sought. There was other sex going on as well.

He counted five guys that had fucked her and cum inside. "I guess that's why she was asking for me," he thought. He also watched her suck three other guys who she let cum in her mouth. "She doesn't do that for me," he believed in Amanda's voice, "thinks it's nasty." He observed that she didn't discriminate when it came to her partners; a couple of white guys got a piece of her as well.

He watched up until she got up to go to the bathroom. The orgy continued without her. The clip ran until he and Yvette entered the bathroom. Afterward, he set the phone down and stretched out on the sofa. He fell asleep quickly; it had been a long day.

He woke up at about nine am. He went up to check on Amanda. She was in the same position that he left her. Her snore had a rasp to it, "probably from the puke," he thought, "she'll be a real pill later; better not wake her." He left the room. "I guess we're not doing anything 'special' today as she said," he thought.

He had some coffee and breakfast. After 11 am, he started his chores. He aired the car; luckily, she didn't bless it on the ride home. He mowed the lawn. He checked on Amanda afterward, still sleeping it off.

He made himself some lunch.

At about 2 pm, Amanda started waking. At first, she didn't know where she was, but she figured she was in her room. Her head hurt badly. Her mouth tasted terrible. She got up and staggered to the bathroom. She was disgusted by what she saw in the mirror. Her hair was matted with semen. There was a crust of it on her face. She had dried vomit on her face as well. She burst out crying.

She looked down at her body and saw more dried semen on her chest and between her legs. She tried to remember the night before; she could only remember the first couple of partners. She knew she overdid the alcohol and the sex. "What happened to Jeff?" she thought she couldn't remember seeing him at all since before the movie. "Did she forget him? He must have brought me home."

She turned on the shower and gently stepped in. She wasn't confident in her balance. She washed her hair and face. She turned the water on hot as she could, subconsciously trying to clean her actions of the previous night.

When she finished showering, she spent a few minutes brushing her teeth. Her throat felt terrible from the stomach acid. She toweled off, wrapped her hair, and went back into the bedroom. She balled up the dirty sheet and threw it on the floor. She lay back down on the bed, trying to remember the previous night; how was she going to face Jeff, "where the hell are my clothes?" she wondered.

Jeff had been in his garage workshop when he heard the water heater fire up. "Someone's in the shower," he thought. He finished up his project and headed back into the house. He opened a beer and sat down at the table, "No sense rushing the inevitable," he thought.

Amanda drifted off and woke up again when she heard Jeff enter the house. She got up and put on a bathrobe. She shakily descended the stairs. Her head was splitting from the pain; her body was in agony. She walked into the kitchen and sat down across from Jeff at the table. Her eyes hurt from the sunlight in the room.

"Good morning, or should I say good afternoon?" Jeff said.

"Please not so loud," Amanda begged.

"I didn't realize I was loud," he whispered.

"It's not you; it's me. I've got the mother of all hangovers," she said.

"Well, you definitely outdid yourself," Jeff said.

"Oh, no," she moaned.

"Oh yes. Vince sent a video; you got all drunked up and pulled a train, five guys in your cunt, a few in your mouth, which I might add you took to climax and swallowed....never did that for me ' too nasty' is what you've always said. Your friends tried to pull me in to help with cleanup, I passed. They must have got over their fear of sloppy seconds though as the train kept a-rollin'."

"You were a real trooper until you got up and went to the bathroom. There you threw up the booze and spunk you had in you and finally passed out. Yvette came and got me, and she helped me carry you out. The rest of your buddies kept on with the orgy. I always get stuck with the cleanup no matter what."