Amanda and Jeff Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda started kissing Darnell's cock. She worked up and down the shaft. She took it in her mouth and pressed it down until it was against her throat. "Mmmmm," she moaned.

Despite the horror of what he was watching, Jeff's cock was stiffening.

Amanda stood up to undress. "Leave the dress on," Darnell said. Amanda started undressing Darnell. Darnell was fully naked. He was athletic with ripped abs. His cock was erect, but the sheer weight of it made it hang. Amanda had her hand on the shaft. The cock was almost as big as her forearm.

She stared him in the eye and said, "I think we're both ready for round one," she purred.

"At least wear protection; you stopped taking the pill!" Jeff shouted.

"No way," Amanda said, "I want to feel this magnificent cock."

Darnell laughed, "What are you worried about, Jeff; you said you wanted to have a family?"

"No, no. Stop, please stop," He cried.

Amanda sat on the edge of the bed, her legs parted. She leaned back to her elbows, lifting the front of her wedding gown so that her pelvis was exposed. She was wearing a white garter belt with stockings. The pretty lace panties she was wearing were soaking wet.

Darnell pinched the waistband and tore the panties off in one smooth motion. He walked to Jeff and held them under his nose, "isn't that sweet?" he asked Jeff.

Jeff was crying; tears were rolling down his face. "Please stop," he begged.

Darnell turned to Amanda and stood between her legs. He pushed her further onto the bed. He knelt on the bed and teased her with his cock. "Is this something you want?" he asked.

"Yes, I want it more than anything!" she shouted.

He pressed his swollen cock against her labia. The tip entered, and he wiggled it around.

"Stop torturing me, fuck me," Amanda said.

"As the lady asks," he said as he impaled Amanda on his cock. Amanda grabbed his ass cheeks with her hands and pulled him in tighter.

"God, I feel you entering my cervix," Amanda cried out, "I'm orgasming already."

"That's nice, baby because I won't last long in round one," he replied.

Darnell tried to open the back of the dress and wound up ripping it. He started rubbing Amanda's tits.

"These are going to look great with a black baby suckling on them," he said loud enough for Jeff's benefit. Amanda's body was jerking, and she was making groaning noises. She clamped tight and had a series of spasms that lifted Darnell around.

"Oh, my, I've never felt like this before!" she screamed, and she shot four long streams of ejaculate. It splashed off her legs, Darnell's legs, and all over the dress.

Darnell lost all control. He buried his cock deep into Amanda's pussy. His whole body was pulsing as he came into Amanda. Amanda wrapped her legs around Darnell and squeezed, pulling him in even deeper.

"Give me your baby!" Amanda shouted.

Darnell just groaned. Then he collapsed on top of Amanda. They hugged and gave each other gentle kisses. Finally, Darnell leaned up and removed his penis from Amanda's pussy. His cock was gleaming with foam, his and Amanda's.

Amanda pulled her legs onto the bed and lay on her back with her knees bent. She was tilting her vagina up so as not to let Darnell's load leak out. She was running her fingers in and out.

"Jesus, Darnell, you flooded me!" she said.

"Well' don't let any out." He told her.

Jeff was sobbing. "Why?" he asked, through his tears.

Amanda discovered she had some of Darnell's cum on her wedding ring. "Look, honey, this cum makes my ring shinier," she said to Jeff as she licked it off. "Tastes good, too."

Darnell walked to Jeff and said, "Look at this mess your wife made on me. Someone needs to clean this up." As he stepped into Jeff, his cock inches from Jeff's face. "Better get to it; I don't want that drying on there."

He grabbed Jeff's head and turned so Jeff couldn't avoid it. "' C'mon boy, I think you'll like the flavor," he said, forcing Jeff's face to his cock. Jeff parted his lips, and the cock slid in. "You suck cock almost as good as your wife," he laughed. He shoved the cock all of the way in deep into Jeff's throat. "Deep throat too, no gagging. I like that," Darnell groaned as he started slowing fucking Jeff's face.

"He had his tonsils out as a teenager; he lost his gag reflex," Amanda informed Darnell. Darnell was working Jeff over. Amanda lay on the bed, playing with her pussy. "That looks so hot, lover, but don't waste your swimmers on him," she purred.

"Oh, no, they're yours; he can have them when they drip out of you," he laughed. He pulled his cock out of Jeff's mouth. He rubbed it over Jeff's face. Jeff gasped for air. Darnell mussed Jeff's hair with his hand. "Don't go nowhere 'sweetpea,' round two is about to begin.

"Darnell, help me get this wet mess off," Amanda said, peeling off her soaked, torn wedding dress. Darnell pulled it over her head and threw it on the bed.

Jeff sobbed.

Darnell got back on the bed with Amanda. "Miss, me?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, kissing him.

He lay on his back, his ass on top of the wedding dress. "Your turn to do all the work," he laughed.

She mounted him reverse cowgirl. As she slid down onto his cock, some of the previous load of semen squeezed out. She was facing Jeff. She saw the mess on his face from his tears and his forced blowjob. "I can talk to Jeff while I get fucked," she laughed.

"Why do you have to do this?" Jeff asked.

"Have to? You mean want to," She said sharply. "Because you have a little dick, and you can't do anything for me. I married you for your money, asshole. You're an atm to me. I guess you should have asked for a pre-nuptial," she laughed.

Jeff sobbed once again. She was rising up and down on Darnell's cock, traveling the whole length. Darnell had his hands on her hips and was assisting.

"I let you fuck me a few times before we got married, and it did nothing for me; the only thing you have going for you is your tongue. You said that you wanted a family; I'll give you a family. Hell, maybe, I'll even let you father one of them someday," she laughed in his face.

Jeff was beyond words; the tears were steadily running down his face.

"Enough of you, time to pay attention to a real man," she said as she pivoted to face Darnell. She cupped Darnell's face in her hands and buried him in a kiss. He moved his arms up from her hips and hugged her. "I didn't mean to ignore you, but I had to get that off my chest," she said to Darnell.

"It's ok, baby. Your pussy wasn't ignoring me," he answered.

Her movements quickened; she was having an orgasm. Darnell sensed it and lifted her up and down on his cock. "Get it, get it!" Amanda shouted as she squirted again.

Darnell rolled her over onto her back and plunged deep into her. "Time for some more baby batter," he grunted as he shot his ejaculate into her fertile womb.

"Yes, fuck yes. Cum in me, knock me up; I want your baby!" Amanda shouted, clenching Darnell's ass with her hands.

He collapsed on top of her. They lay still for a few minutes, gently fondling and kissing.

Darnell pulled his spent cock from Amanda's cunt. It was coated again. Amanda was still lying, passed out on the bed, fluids seeping from her pussy.

Darnell sat on the bed and faced Jeff. "My man, this is the way it's going to play out. That's my pussy." He said, pointing to Amanda's messy cunt. Until she's with child, you have to wear a condom, if she even lets you fuck her with that worm. She's my bitch, and you're her bitch. She rules you, boy. You do what she says. Do you understand?"

Jeff just sobbed.

"Hey whitebread, I asked you a question," Darnell shouted at him.

"Yes," Jeff sobbed.

"Yes, what?" Darnell shouted.

"Yes, sir," Jeff swallowed.

"You're not as dumb as I thought," Darnell laughed. "Now, there's a chance I didn't get to your wife's eggs, and she isn't breeding right now. Maybe if you put that mouth to work and sucked my swimmers out of her, they won't catch. Your luck's gotta change sometime," Darnell laughed.

"Let me loose, I will," Jeff said. He was disgusted with the thought. "I can't be raising someone else's kids, especially a black kid; everyone would know," he thought.

"Clean me off first, and I'll let you clean her,' he said as he stuck his cock in Jeff's face.

Jeff accepted Darnell's cock into his mouth and started bobbing up and down on it.

"Gentle, boy, gentle. It's sensitive after fucking your wife," Darnell said.

Jeff slowed down; he wanted this over. Darnell's dick was clean; why was he making him continue? Jeff looked up at Darnell. "Smile for the camera," Darnell said. Darnell took a few snaps and put the camera down. "Be good, and I won't share those pictures with anyone you know," Darnell laughed.

Darnell's penis was getting erect again. Jeff wondered, "How many times can he go?" Darnell got over his sensitivity and started working his cock in and out of Jeff's mouth. "I'm going to let you have a load, Jeff. You deserve something on your wedding night," Darnell laughed.

Jeff could feel Darnell's excitement in his throat. Darnell continued, "Jeff, do you know why women smile in their wedding pictures? What? Oh, sorry you can't answer. They smile because they don't have to swallow again," he said. He clutched Jeff's head with both hands and thrust it on his cock. Darnell's cock pulsed a few times and filled Jeff's mouth.

Darnell withdrew from Jeff's mouth. "Swallow that, don't waste a drop," he said threateningly.

Jeff gulped it down, he was beyond tasting, but it disgusted him; he was disgusted with himself.

Darnell gathered his clothes and started to get dressed.

Jeff looked up and pleaded, "you said you'd let me loose, please."

"Had a taste, and you want to eat a creampie now? Darnell asked.

"Sir, please let me loose; you've all had your fun," Jeff begged.

"If I must, I must, I suppose my swimmers have had enough of a head start," he laughed. He took off Jeff's restraints. Jeff stood up and massaged his wrists. Darnell held Jeff's chin and said, "any bullshit from you, and I'm going to fuck you up, understand? You're her bitch now."

"Yes, yes, sir," Jeff sobbed.

"Ok, then. I'll see you both later. Enjoy your honeymoon, cuck." Darnell laughed as he left the room.

Jeff crawled up the bed, over the soaked, stained, and torn wedding dress. He put his face into Amanda's cunt and licked. Amanda pushed him away. "No, I'm tired," she said.

"Honey, I've got to clean this up; you could get pregnant," he whined.

"Leave me alone; I want to sleep. Get off my bed," she commanded.

"Where will I sleep?" Jeff asked.

"On the goddamned floor," she shouted as she threw a pillow at him and rolled over.

Jeff took the pillow and stretched on the floor. He started crying. He cried himself to sleep.

The camera panned out to show a disheveled Amanda sleeping comfortably on the bed, and Jeff curled up on the floor.

"Cut!" boomed the director. "Good work everybody, one take that was great. Bride and groom, see me before you leave."

An assistant asked him if that was a wrap, the director shook nodded. The assistant said, "Alright, everyone pitch in on cleanup, and we'll have an early night. Jeff and Amanda went to the bathroom to clean themselves. Amanda looked at Jeff and said, "Care to clean me?"

"No, we're done with the shooting," he answered.

"Party pooper," she said. She soaked a washcloth and sat down on the toilet.

Jeff glared at her.

"That was pretty hot; I wonder how it will look on film?" she said to Jeff.

"Whatever," Jeff said. He quickly washed his face and brushed his teeth. He left the bathroom. He looked around the room. He found his gym bag with his street clothes. He quietly got dressed. He found the soiled and torn bridal gown, and he dropped it into a trash pile.

Darnell came up to Jeff and patted him on the back, offering his right hand. "That was rough; you pulled through like a trooper," he said.

Jeff shook his hand, "Thanks, I'm a little out of sort right now, sorry."

"It's ok, dude, don't let real life and screen life get blurry on you. I didn't write that script; those aren't my words or feelings. It's a paycheck to me." Darnell said.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me; I am trying to keep the two lives separate," Jeff said.

Amanda, dressed and presentable, walked up to the two of them. She went to kiss Darnell. Darnell turned, so she got his cheek; he gave her a quick hug. Amanda was taken aback but brushed it off.

"That was wonderful," she said.

Darnell said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, but it was acting. Some get to enjoy, others suffer." He gestured to Jeff.

"Oh, it wasn't that bad, was it dear?" she asked as she took Jeff's arm in hers.

"Whatever, you say, dear. We need to check in with the director so we can get out of here," Jeff said. He shook Darnell's hand again, "Thank you for your kind words; I'll try to remember them."

"You're welcome, be good, you two," he said as he headed out.

The director met them.

"For pair of first-timers, you did pretty well. We'll be doing some filler shoots tomorrow, just conversation and stuff. Check your email when you get home. Jeff, I thought we were in trouble when you had an issue over the gown; I'm glad you could put it aside."

Remembering the dress, Amanda scanned the room looking for her gown; she was shocked when she saw it in the trash heap. She went to get it; the director caught her shoulder, "Now Amanda, you ad-libbed about the wedding ring, it worked but don't get used to doing that. You might kill a line that was planned for later."

She nodded her head.

"Now get some rest, you two, check your email," he said as he walked away to talk to another member of the crew.

Amanda pulled her gown out of the heap. "This isn't trash," she said. She held it up to survey the damage. "I hope I can get it cleaned and fixed."

"Why, it's just a damned dress?" Jeff started for the door with his belongings.

Amanda balled the dress up under her arm and stormed off after him, picking up her bag on the way.

They didn't speak until they got into the car. Jeff started the car and started for home.

"I suppose you'll let me know why you're mad at me," Amanda said.

"Why would I be mad at you," Jeff asked cynically.

"Ok, I lied to you about the wedding dress, but it's my dress. I honestly didn't think you'd notice. If I knew it was going to get wrecked, I wouldn't have done it. I didn't think it all the way through. I'm sorry I lied; I did it to avoid a row with you."

"I'm not going to apologize for being sensitive about the line between screen life and real life. I don't want our personal lives to become a prop for the movies." Jeff said.

"Alright, I screwed up. I'm sorry, and my dress got wrecked. Isn't that punishment enough?"

"I'm sure that when my father gave us my late mother's wedding ring, he didn't imagine that it would be used to scoop another man's cum from your twat. To be used as a prop in a porn movie that wasn't even in the script, but hey, nice ad-lib," Jeff said, practically whispering.

Amanda sat in silence, her eyes flooded with tears. "Shit, I did take that too far," she thought.

The rest of the ride was quiet. When they got home, they entered the house. Jeff was a gentleman, as usual, opening doors for her, closing them afterward, but Amanda could feel the chill.

Jeff went straight to the guest bedroom, showered, and went to bed.

Amanda sat at the kitchen table with a glass of wine and cried. After a second glass, she staggered to bed. On the way, she tossed the wedding dress into the laundry room. She cried herself to sleep.

The following morning, Jeff slept in. Amanda woke up troubled. She had wounded Jeff's pride severely. She was kicking herself for being so insensitive. Jeff had told her repeatedly that he wanted the filming to be separate from their real lives. Why did she push him on it?

When she got up, she realized that Jeff had slept in and she wasn't going to get her usual pampering this morning. She told herself she didn't deserve it. While she ate her breakfast, she checked her email. She had a couple of shoots for the evening. Jeff had an audio recording, a phone conversation which he could do from home.

So Jeff had a day off. Amanda had her day job to go to and then wouldn't see Jeff until much later in the evening. "Nothing like letting a problem fester," she said to herself. She wrote Jeff a note.

J,

I missed you this morning, but I understand how much I hurt you yesterday. I really am sorry about how inconsiderate and insensitive I've been. I wish I had a chance to sit down and talk with you about it, but apparently, you're not ready to this morning. With the filming, I won't be home until later tonight, don't hold supper. Text me if you want to meet at the studio; we can maybe do something afterward.

I'm hoping we get some time this weekend to clear the air, and I can make things up to you. I missed you last night.

Love,

A.

She finished getting ready for work and left.

Jeff got up much later and had coffee before reading her note. He set it down. "The ball's in your court, Amanda," he said.

He puttered around his office. He was planning which customers to pare down first. He was doing the books for the film company. He saw nothing but growth. He didn't want to juggle accounts if the company took off. "I hope it's worth the investment I'm making," he thought.

He called in his audio recording. He was recorded over the phone. He had to read a script as if he was making an actual phone call. He chatted with the director. The director said the footage looked good, and he looked forward to working the rest of the films with Jeff and Amanda.

Jeff had nothing pressing afterward, so he grabbed some lunch and watched movies in the rec room. He wasn't going to text her; he didn't want anything to do with the night's shoot. He'd see her when she came home.

Amanda had lunch with Yvette. She told Yvette about Jeff's reaction to the dress and his mom's wedding ring. Yvette was a little bit alarmed.

"Girl, I think he was overreacting about the dress except that you lied to him. The ring was overboard. I know you were caught up in the moment, but it wasn't cool," she said, "his late Mom's ring, ouch."

"I know, but what can I do about it now?" she asked.

"Well, we're going to get you another ring to wear instead. A lot of the hotwife imagery will focus on a wedding ring; you don't want to use your real one, especially if Jeff is complaining," she said.

"Ok, that fixes the future. How do I get out of the mess I made now?" Amanda asked.

"Jeff is probably feeling about now that other than being a prop in an ongoing porn story, he doesn't matter to you. Whether you intended to or not, you trashed two symbols of your marriage to him. You can tell him all you want that you're sorry, but you've got to show him that he matters more than the sex, more than the movies," Yvette said.

"He's so butthurt right now; I wouldn't know how," Amanda said.

"Start with the truth, no more games with him. C'mon, let me go buy my girlfriend a ring," Yvette said.

"Best offer, I've had all day," Amanda laughed.

They settled up the bill and left the café for a department store. The two had fun looking at the jewelry, and they settled on an inexpensive ring with a manufactured diamond. Amanda bought a storage case for her actual wedding ring. She felt better. Yvette made her mood better.

After work, Amanda had a light dinner and went to the studio that was being rented. She didn't feel too good about going solo, but at least tonight's work didn't have any sex scenes. She hoped to get done early. Jeff hadn't texted her; she assumed he didn't want to meet her.

She worked with Julia and Darnell on her scenes. There were a few stumbles, and things had to be redone, but they were finished by 9 pm. Julia suggested going out for a drink, and Amanda said one would be ok.