Amanda and Jeff Ch. 09

Story Info
A bored couple fall down a rabbit hole.
15.1k words
4.05
8.4k
2
4

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers

This story contains elements of cuckoldry, bisexuality, chastity, feminine domination, humiliation, and a whole bunch of fuckery. If these aren't your scene, then you should probably search for something else.

If you are picking this up mid-story, you should go back and read the previous chapters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just plain tragic.

* * * * *

As she fell asleep, Amanda thought about her current situation. Jeff did so much for her, and what he couldn't do for her, he allowed her to seek outside the marriage. He went along with the movie plan. Why did she get so mean to him when she got sexually excited? If there was any alcohol involved, she lost all control. When she started dissing him, the rest of the crew did as well. Jeff didn't deserve that. She thought about what the team thought about her now. As bad as she looked in the mirror on the day after, how badly did they see her the night before? She was going to take the next day off from her job and spend some time with Jeff. "Gotta fix things at home first," she thought as she fell asleep.

Jeff enjoyed cuddling Amanda. He hoped she felt better. As angry as he was about her behavior, he still loved her very much. He worried that Darnell was right about her 'burning out.' But tonight, they were safe in each other's arms.

Amanda awoke first. She kissed Jeff's forehead and went out to the kitchen. She was going to make breakfast for them today. While she was making coffee, she called in sick. She just about had finished cooking when Jeff strolled into the kitchen.

"What's all this," Jeff asked, looking at the spread.

"I want to make a peace offering to you. I've been a real shit to you lately, while you've done everything for me. I've called out for the day; it's just you and me today," she said.

Jeff walked to her, took her in his arms, and kissed her. "Offering accepted," he said.

They finished the prep together and sat at the table with their breakfast.

"This French toast is excellent," Jeff said.

"You probably forgot that I knew how to cook," Amanda laughed.

"Well, where I work out of the home, it has been more efficient for me to do most of the housework," Jeff said, "With your time spent commuting, it probably balances out."

"Doesn't make it right for me to take advantage or take it for granted," she said.

"I enjoy this fresh perspective, I don't want to be a downer, but you've made a few promises before," he said.

"I've broken a lot of promises to you; I'm not proud of it. I can't erase them; all I can say is, I'll try not to do it again, I'll probably fail, and I'll try again," she said, choking back a cry.

"And I'll give you another chance, and then probably other chances after that," Jeff replied, wiping a tear from her cheek. They kissed.

"So where do we stand," Amanda asked softly.

"I'm more worried about you than angry," Jeff answered, "You get out of control sometimes."

"I'm going to cut back on the booze when we're out. I think that's most of my problem," Amanda said.

"That would be a start. I've also decided to avoid the cast or company social events myself. If you want to go, that's fine, but that means I won't be there to bail you out if you lose it like the other night," Jeff said.

"It won't be any fun without you," Amanda replied.

"That's bullshit, Amanda. Once other people showed up, you didn't even know I was there. I sat out on the deck most of the night. You only wondered about where I was when you wanted me to clean your cunt. It might be fun for you and the others, but I haven't had such a great time," Jeff said.

"How can I make it up to you?" Amanda asked.

"Amanda, you keep telling me that you're going to make it up or do something special for me, and it never materializes. We were supposed to do something special last weekend. The cast party and its aftermath screwed that up. So how do you make it up?" Jeff asked.

"I took today off," Amanda said, "We're spending time together."

"I appreciate that, but somehow I don't see this as being a makeup for anything. It's reparative, of course. But I doubt I'm going to feel whole after today is over," Jeff replied.

"We can fool around," she suggested.

"I can't bring myself to it," Jeff said, "The imagery of the other night is still fresh in my mind."

"It hurts when you turn me down; I understand, though," Amanda said with a tear. "So, how do we fix it?"

"It may fix itself if we stop breaking it. You start following through on your commitments to me. You stop making promises that you cannot or won't keep. You don't treat your friends that way; why is it ok to treat me that way?" Jeff asked.

"I know I take you for granted; you're my anchor. I shouldn't, but I know I do," Amanda said tearfully.

"Then stop taking me for granted; I'm not going to put up with playing second fiddle forever," Jeff said.

"You'd leave me?" Amanda asked; the tears were flowing now.

"I have needs that aren't being met. I have made concessions to see that yours are. Those concessions shouldn't be causing as much pain as they are. At some point, you'll break me, and I'll leave," Jeff explained.

"Then tell me how to make it up to you!" Amanda shouted.

"I guess you don't get it; you can't make it up. Focus on stopping further damage. I can't trust any of your promises, and that's what hurts the most," Jeff whispered. He got up and started bussing the table. He was trying to expend his nervous energy.

Amanda followed him to the sink and hugged him from behind. "I'll do better. I hope I can earn your trust again.

He turned around and hugged her back. "I hope so. I've already made quite the investment in us, but the continuing heartache at some point will be worse than just ending our relationship," he said.

"I'll try harder; I will," she said.

"Time will tell," Jeff said, breaking the hug and walking out of the kitchen, heading for a shower.

Amanda stood alone in the kitchen. When she heard the shower, she went upstairs to the bathroom, undressed, and poked her head in the shower. "Got room for another in there? I'll scrub yours if you scrub mine?" she asked.

"Come on in the water's fine," Jeff said, holding her hand as she entered the shower. They hugged and kissed. They eventually washed themselves and each other. When finished, they toweled each other off. "I could never tire of looking at you, Amanda; you're so beautiful," Jeff said, hugging her.

"Take me to bed, no games today. I want to make love with you; please don't make me beg," Amanda whispered.

Jeff picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He lay her on the bed and knelt, and started kissing her vagina. His kisses and licks were tender. He parted her labia and traveled up to poke her clitoris with his tongue.

"I missed that; that feels so good," Amanda moaned.

He moved his tongue around her pubic area, paying close attention to her taint and rimming her ass. Amanda was in heaven. As she approached orgasm, she clasped his head. Jeff then focused on her swollen clitoris. That was all it took for Amanda; she flooded Jeff with her juices. He kept up his ministrations but slowed down. He provided her a letdown. His eyes looked up at her face. Her eyes met his. "Come here, lover," she whispered. Jeff didn't need a second invitation.

They kissed. It was pretty sloppy as Jeff's face had been soaked. They fondled each other. Amanda pushed Jeff over onto his back. "My turn," she said as she kissed her way down his stomach to his cock.

She smothered his balls with kisses, tenderly sucking his balls in one at a time. Jeff groaned.

She moved up to the head of the cock, licked the precum, and took it in her mouth. She thought to herself that Jeff had the perfect cock for sucking; she didn't have to strain or choke to take it all in. She didn't like sucking cock; she loved, however, what it did to Jeff.

"Do you want to come in my mouth?" she asked.

"No. You've told me before that you didn't like it; I don't want you to do anything you don't like," he answered.

She stopped sucking his cock and crawled up and kissed him. "Thank you," she said, kissing him. His penis was rock hard and poking her.

"You should put that cock to good use instead of stabbing me with it," she whispered as she lay on her back.

Jeff positioned himself between her legs and aligned his cock with the entrance of her vagina. Amanda grabbed his cock with her hand and pulled it toward her. "Fuck me, don't make me wait any longer," she said.

Jeff pushed forward and entered Nirvana. Her pussy grasped at his cock as he worked it in. He was holding back his emotions. He wanted to last. Amanda wasn't helping him; she was grinding him, ran her hands up and down his back. Their mouths were locked in a kiss. His right hand was mauling her breasts.

Amanda sensed his approaching orgasm and slowed down; she wanted it to last. "I want to be on top," she said. Without disengaging, they rolled over, and Amanda was in a cowgirl position. She leaned forward, pinched, and tugged on Jeff's nipples. The focus shift postponed Jeff's orgasm. Jeff worked a finger in between them and started rubbing Amanda's clitoris. The effect was instantaneous as Amanda ground against him. She couldn't believe it, although he had never brought her off with a vaginal orgasm before she was about to have one now. It got closer and closer; he rubbed her harder and harder. He pinched her clitoris between two fingers, and that set her off. She leaned forward and buried him in a kiss when her orgasm hit. When her pussy clamped on his cock that sent him over the edge, and he sent rope after rope of cum into her pussy.

Amanda collapsed on top of him, and they lay in their post-coital bliss giving each other gentle kisses. Amanda was in no rush to disengage. She felt inside that the lovemaking left her the most satisfied she had been in the longest time. She felt an almost spiritual bond with Jeff that she hadn't felt in the longest time.

Jeff was a little confused. Amanda usually wanted him to perform cunnilingus on her after he came to clean her up. She was lying on top of him, embracing him. He was feeling a connection to Amanda that he hadn't felt since she started seeing other people. Jeff felt Amanda go limp and begin to snore gently. Jeff tightened his hug, and then he fell asleep.

They woke up later in the afternoon. They cuddled and made small talk.

"I haven't felt connected to you like that in a while," Amanda said, kissing Jeff.

"It was nice, almost spiritual," Jeff replied.

She nuzzled him. "Sex was getting too mechanical, thank you for reminding me," she said.

"Thank you for allowing it to happen," Jeff answered.

"Looks like we need another shower," Amanda laughed.

They got up to clean up. They left the bed unmade to air. They lounged after their shower. They ordered take-out for dinner. The two enjoyed dinner while they watched a movie.

The movie was interrupted by Yvette, who stopped by to check up on Amanda and bring her things.

Yvette saw the pair in their bathrobes and said, "I hope I'm interrupting something,"

Amanda laughed, "That was earlier; we're being lazy."

"Well, I brought your things by," Yvette held up a bag, which Jeff took.

"I've got your sheet too," Jeff said as he took the bag from Yvette to the laundry room. He set the clothes to be washed and retrieved Amanda's purse and phone. He walked back out to the living room. He handed Yvette a clean, folded sheet.

"Nice and clean," he said.

"Well, I didn't do Amanda's laundry," Yvette laughed.

Jeff handed Amanda her phone and purse. Amanda said, "I wouldn't expect you to. I probably caused you enough work."

"Wasn't that bad; the important thing is that you're feeling better. Is this a good time to talk about business?" Yvette asked.

Amanda giggled, "Ok, I guess we're between rounds." She winked at Jeff.

Yvette continued, "So we have a rough sketch of the next movie. The couple is back from the honeymoon. The wife is with a child. The best man is still active with the wife. The best man and husband are both being considered for promotion to the same job. Husband is set up for a DUI with a jail sentence. Husband gets raped a few times in jail. Best man gets the promotion; the husband now has to work for him when he's released from jail."

Jeff groaned, "Why would a guy put up with that in real life?"

"The back story is that the wife controls the finances, and the husband is helpless. As the movies continue, his life spirals out of control," Yvette answered, "He goes along hoping to turn his wife around."

Amanda asked, "When will we start filming?"

"Soon, within a couple of weeks. We built up a blog on the company website. It's written from your character's point of view, Amanda. There's a copy of the blog on this thumb drive; the site won't go live until the first movie is released. We probably will need some still shots of you two as we build the site," Yvette said, handing the thumb drive to Jeff.

"Did I miss much at work today?" Amanda asked.

"Nothing at all; it was dead. Are you coming in tomorrow?" Yvette asked.

"Unless you tell me that the movie made millions of dollars and I can quit, I suppose so," Amanda laughed.

"We're not there yet, girlfriend, be patient," Yvette said. Yvette turned to Jeff, "How are you doing, Jeff? I wanted to thank you for cleaning up my kitchen, but I feel bad that you felt you had to exclude yourself from the activities. I knew you had been a little reserved before the festivities, and then some of the crew got rude towards you."

"I'll survive," Jeff said.

"I wasn't too helpful either," Amanda said, "I slipped into character and was rude as well, totally ignored you. Maybe if I hadn't, the crew would have been better."

"Water under the bridge," Jeff said, "I'd rather not dwell on it; I'm sure there will be other bumps along the way. I'll just avoid the social events."

Yvette said, "That's not right. You and Amanda will be key to the success of the company; you deserve some respect for that."

Jeff answered, "What I deserve and what I get are usually very different. Amanda can go if she wants; she seems to enjoy it."

"Maybe, you'll reconsider after a while," Yvette suggested.

"I'm on for the movies, ok. I don't like the role I'm playing as my character is the one paying with pain. I blacked out during the last set. I don't guess that you'll tell me that things will turn around for my character," Jeff said.

"Different adventures, but never on top," Yvette said.

"Don't be morose, Jeff. Eventually, the money will roll in, and you can laugh your way to the bank," Amanda said.

"I suppose. I'll get the laundry going. You guys can visit for a while," Jeff said quietly as he got up and left the room. As he filled the machine, he noticed the wedding dress, still stained and torn, balled up in the corner of the room. He shook his head, "I refuse to take care of that," he thought.

Yvette watched him walk out and shook her head, "I hope his mood picks up."

Amanda said, "I know, we made love this afternoon, no games or play, it was wonderful. We hadn't done that well in years."

"Well, I gotta head out; Vince is waiting with supper," Yvette said.

The two ladies stood and hugged each other. "Be good, girlfriend," Amanda said.

"No fun in that," Yvette said as she left.

Amanda went to check on Jeff. He had started the laundry and was reading a book stretched out in the bedroom.

"Hey," Amanda said.

Jeff closed the book, "What's up?" he asked.

"You didn't have to leave the room," she said.

"I didn't want to ruin today lingering over the subject of conversation," Jeff answered.

Amanda stretched out along his side, "Still love me?" she asked.

He turned to face her; he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her, "Of course, I love you."

"Did you want to see the workup of the blog?" Amanda asked.

"I suppose we should at some point," Jeff answered.

They went into Jeff's office and used his desktop computer with the larger monitor. Jeff launched the internet browser, installed the USB drive, and opened the web page.

The page opened up:

WELCOME TO HOTWIFE AMANDA'S BLOG.

Hi, I'm Amanda, recognize me from the movies? The studio asked me to keep a blog, so you could follow along on what goes on behind the scenes.

I've always been sexually adventurous, but I married my boring husband, Jeff, for financial security. I shouldn't say he's boring in everything, but he's a dud in bed.

I seduced his best man Darnell before the wedding and, of course, cuckolded Jeff on our wedding night right in front of him. I'm carrying a baby right now. It may be Darnell's; it's not Jeff's. Jeff still hasn't fucked me since we got married! I'll fuck Darnell for a while, but I don't think there's anything permanent there. So much cock, so little time!

I say the baby maybe Darnell's as I took a few other guys during the honeymoon. My friend, Julia, joined Jeff and me on our honeymoon, in Jamaica no less. As I said, I don't know who the dad is, but I know the baby will be a little darker than Jeff!

Jeff did say he wanted to raise a family; maybe one of them will be his someday!

Some pictures had been copied from scenes in the first movie. A stock photo of a pregnancy test kit had been photo-shopped with "It's Black!" on the indicator.

The blog designer had some notes about needing a 'baby bump' picture of Amanda for a future post.

Amanda was the first to speak, "Are there people like this?"

"Julia and Brad come close, do you think?" Jeff asked.

"Julia dommes him, but Brad has always been submissive. He was raised by his single mom and aunt, a real pantywaist. Julia didn't have to push him too far," Amanda explained.

Jeff said, "I would never put up with that in real life."

Amanda said, "I wouldn't ask you to. My character is a nymphomaniac; she's cruel. I wouldn't put up with her either."

Jeff thought but kept it to himself, "Your drunken behavior the other night speaks differently."

He shut down the browser and removed the thumb drive.

They looked at each other. "People get off on this stuff," Amanda said, "Apparently, some people fantasize about living this way."

Jeff said, "I suppose, and it may pay the bills at some point. How deep is the hole that Jeff is going to be driven, how much humiliation does he have to endure?"

They got up and headed out of the office and into the bedroom. They lay on the bed cuddling.

"Did you enjoy today?" Amanda asked.

"Yes, I did, thank you," Jeff answered, kissing Amanda.

"I did too, thank you," Amanda said.

They cuddled each other to sleep.

The following weekend they stayed home and spent some needed time together. Jeff started to feel better about their relationship. Amanda, although happy to rekindle her relationship with Jeff, was beginning to feel a little horny. When an invitation to Vince and Yvette's came for the following weekend, Amanda instantly accepted. The get-together was also to film a prison rape scene for the second movie. Jeff was less than enthused, but at least his involvement was for a purpose.

It was another Saturday afternoon into the evening at Vince and Yvette's. Another one of the studio's white actresses, Julia, was over. Four of the 'bulls' from the studio, Kevin, Tyrell, Mike, and James, were in attendance. It was a recreational event for most, but Jeff, Tyrell, and Mike were filming in the basement. They had a green room set up. They were filming a prison rape scene. The background jail cell would be painted afterward on the computer. Vince was running the filming. While everyone was enjoying themselves upstairs, Jeff was hardly enjoying himself downstairs. Tyrell and Mike didn't like the scene either. They liked Jeff as a friend, and they knew that he was in pain.

gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers