Amanda and Jeff Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wouldn't," Jeff said.

"Up to you, play ball, and it's cool. I'm not going to have your wife forever, just until I get bored with her. She's not into me either; she just wants the cock. Eventually, I'll move on; she'll find someone else. Maybe she'll settle down someday and be a wife to you, who knows?" Darnell suggested.

"I can only hope," Jeff said.

"Play along then. By the way, one of the VPs is retiring. Word is you're the odds on favorite to get promoted. I'll keep our relationship under wraps; I don't want to fuck you up," Darnell said.

"Gee, thanks," Jeff said sarcastically.

"That's what I'm talking about, Jeff. Don't fuck this up," Darnell said as he left the office.

Segue into Saturday. Darnell comes to visit in the afternoon. Amanda, expecting the visit, has been walking around in her nightie. Jeff answers the door and lets Darnell in. Darnell mockingly shakes Jeff's hand. "Nice to see you again, Jeff," he says boisterously.

"I'm sure," Jeff said.

Amanda and Darnell hug and kiss. They run their hands over each other. Jeff is standing, watching them.

"How's my bitch? Did you even miss me?" Darnell asks.

Amanda fondled his cock through his pants. "I missed this cock," she said. She dropped to her knees and started to open Darnell's pants. She fished out his semi-rigid cock. She kissed the head and looked up at Darnell. She opened her mouth and started sucking on Darnell's stiffening cock.

"Jeff, don't just stand there; get me a beer!" Darnell ordered.

Jeff left to get the beer. Darnell moved to the sofa, removing his pants on the way. He sat on the couch with his knees spread. Amanda knelt in front of him and continued worshipping his dick with her head bobbing up and down.

Jeff returned with the beer. Darnell gestured to the end table. "Better go turn down the bed, cuck; I don't think your wife is going to wait much longer."

Jeff went to the bedroom and folded down the covers; he'd be washing sheets later, he thought. He heard Amanda and Darnell in the hallway. They entered the bedroom and started undressing each other. Amanda looked at Jeff and said, "Strip!"

Jeff removed his clothes; he was naked except for his chastity cage. Darnell laughed at him.

Amanda ordered Jeff to lie on his back. She straddled his head and leaned forward on her hands and knees. "Worship my pussy while he fucks me," she shouted.

Darnell teased Amanda's pussy with his cock. "You get a front-row seat, cuck. Watch a real man fuck your wife!" He entered Amanda's cunt with a sloshing sound. "Damn, baby, you're soaking wet!"

Jeff didn't have to be told how wet his wife was; she leaked all over him. Darnell's balls were dragging across his face, spreading her juices. Amanda was grinding her crotch into his face as well. Amanda was also squeezing Jeff's cock and balls, causing considerable discomfort.

Amanda didn't have to wait too long on her first orgasm. Her body was wracked with spasms, and she squirted all over Jeff's face. Jeff swallowed as much as he could, but it was all over the place. Amanda put the squeeze on his balls; it felt like she was going to crush them

Darnell was building up to a release. "Baby, where do you want my nut? I'm not far behind you," he grunted.

"In my pussy, in my pussy. I want your baby batter," Amanda screamed as another orgasm struck.

Darnell pulled Amanda's hips in hard, burying his cock as far as he could. "Here comes my load, bitch; if you aren't knocked up yet, you will be now!" He clutched at Amanda's ass and shot rope after rope of his seed into her fertile womb. As Darnell came, Amanda gave another squeeze of Jeff's cock, and he came in her hand. Darnell collapsed on top of Amanda; Jeff was now bearing the total weight of the pair. Amanda was wiping her hand on Jeff's leg.

Darnell eventually pulled his cock from Amanda's abused vagina. His cock left a trail on Jeff's forehead. Amanda sat back over Jeff's mouth. "Maybe if you get to work on cleaning me, you might get all those swimmers," Amanda said to Jeff. Darnell walked around the bed so Amanda could clean him off. The oral session lasted a few minutes with close-ups of gobs of sperm leaking from Amanda's cunt into Jeff's mouth and Amanda cleaning Darnell's glistening cock as it softened.

Darnell dismissed Jeff, told him to get busy in the kitchen. He and Amanda cuddled together. "I missed that," Amanda said.

"The boys in Jamaica didn't do you, right?" Darnell asked.

"Oh, they did. But I would miss it an hour later; I can't get enough black cock," Amanda said.

"Alright then, if you're interested, I can arrange some more fun. If you'd be up to taking on a few other brothers," Darnell said.

"Sounds like fun, but I only want you today. Are you staying the night?" she asked.

"If you want me to," Darnell answered.

"I want, I want," she said, "Let's see what Jeff has cooked up in the kitchen."

Darnell pulled on his pants, and Amanda put on a robe.

They entered the dining room where Jeff had set the table for three. There was a platter with three cooked chicken breasts soaked in Marsala. There was a serving bowl with rice. There were wine glasses with White Zinfandel.

"Smells great, Jeff," Darnell said, rubbing his washboard stomach, "I don't know how I built up this appetite."

Darnell seated Amanda and sat down himself. Jeff went to sit down, but Amanda interrupted him. "Jeff, I need you to clean up the bedroom; Darnell will be staying the evening and, well, the bed is a mess."

Jeff pushed his chair back in, "Yes, dear," he answered.

Many scene switches. Jeff is cleaning the bedroom, stripping the bed, piling the dirty laundry at the door, laying out new linens, making the bed.

Amanda and Darnell are eating the prepared dinner. Jeff is picking up the discarded clothing, folding it neatly.

Darnell is finishing his chicken breast and then taking the third one. Darnell is taking Jeff's glass of wine.

Jeff took the sheets to the laundry room, starting the wash. Jeff entering the dining room as Amanda and Darnell are leaving, each with a glass of wine and the remainder of the bottle.

"Jeff, be so good as to clean up before you retire. Darnell and I will be in the master bedroom; you can sleep in the guest room or the sofa," Amanda said as she and Darnell left the dining room.

Jeff looked at the remnants of dinner. He carried the dishes to the kitchen. He cleaned the table. He was left with about a cup of rice and some sauce. He ate it out of the serving dish. He loaded the dishwasher. He cleaned up the living room, the empty beer he had served Darnell. When finished, he moved the laundry to the dryer. The scene ended with Jeff crying himself to sleep on the sofa.

The movie continued.

The following weekend, Darnell invited Amanda and Jeff to a club. Jeff didn't want to go, he suggested Amanda go stag, but she insisted he attend. Amanda drove the pair. The guests at the club were primarily black, with a few whites socializing with them. They caught up with Darnell and took over a booth. Darnell gave Amanda a groping hug before they all sat down. They ordered up some drinks. Jeff was depressed, so he hit the drinks hard. Amanda and Darnell ignored him for the most part as they were dancing together for most of the night. They were frisky with each other on the dance floor. Jeff watched them through his drunken haze. Another black man approached Darnell and whispered something in his ear; Darnell nodded his head. He and Amanda followed the other man through a door next to the bar. The bouncer waved them through. "What the fuck is that about?" Jeff thought.

Jeff walked to the door, and the bouncer asked what his business was. "My wife just went in there with a man," Jeff replied.

"I guess you're waiting then 'cause you aren't invited to the VIP room, don't make a scene," the bouncer said, cracking his knuckles.

Jeff sadly walked back to his table. He ordered another drink. About half an hour later, a barmaid approached Jeff. "Your wife sent out her car keys; she said she'd find her own way home later, much later," she said with a laugh handing him the keys.

"What's my bill?" Jeff asked.

"Don't worry, your wife is paying for it now," the hostess laughed again as she walked away.

Jeff got up and headed to the parking lot. He was pissed. He should have just stayed home. He found the car and started it up. As he drove away, he didn't notice the police car following him. After a few blocks, the police car lit up its lights and pulled Jeff over.

The police officer quickly realized that Jeff wasn't sober. Jeff blew a 1.2 on the breathalyzer and was arrested. He was handcuffed and placed in the back of the cruiser. A tow truck was called and pulled Amanda's car away. Jeff was driven to the police station, where he was processed for DUI. He was placed in a holding cell while the police attempted to call Amanda to come to pick him up. Amanda wasn't hearing her phone. She was busy.

Meanwhile, back at the VIP room, Amanda was entertaining Darnell and some of his friends. She was bent over a bar stool. Darnell's friends were taking turns on her. At one point, she was spit roasted by two of them. Her clothes were in a pile at her feet. Her body was covered in a collection of her cum and her partners'. She was in an orgasmic fog. She didn't give Jeff a thought.

Jeff curled up to sleep in the holding cell. Messages were left on her cell phone and their home phone.

After their party, Darnell and Amanda left the bar. She barely had her clothes on; she was a mess. She wasn't drunk, but she wasn't feeling any pain. Darnell and Amanda got in his car and drove off. There was a police car at the curb as they pulled away. Darnell gave the officer a salute, and the officer gave him a thumbs up.

When Darnell pulled up to Amanda's house, she invited him for a nightcap. Darnell politely refused; he said that she had worn him out. She kissed him and thanked him for the gangbang he set up. She joked that she was going to wake Jeff up and get him to service her. Darnell laughed and said, "Sweet dreams, baby."

She got out of the car and entered the house. She looked for Jeff. "Where the hell is he?" she thought.

She saw the flashing indicator on the landline answering machine. "What now?" she said.

She played the message. "That dumb son of a bitch, gets himself popped for DUI. What an ass!" she shouted.

She called the police station. She spoke with the supervisor. She explained that she was in no shape herself to come down and bail Jeff out. The supervisor replied she could come down later as Jeff wasn't going anywhere, and it probably would be best if he slept it off anyway. Amanda agreed to come down later.

She stripped what little she was wearing; someone had stolen her panties and bra at the club. She got in the shower and cleaned up. She had no trouble sleeping afterward.

The movie segued with Jeff being chewed out by his CEO for his recklessness. The boss told Jeff that he had no chance for a promotion at this time; the VP slot was going to go to someone else. The company couldn't take the risk with Jeff facing trial. Jeff sadly agreed with the CEO and returned to his own office.

Darnell visited Jeff later in the day.

"Tough break," Darnell opened the conversation.

"No, shit. If I didn't know better, I think I was set up," Jeff said.

"What's that supposed to mean," Darnell said defensively.

"Yeah, right. You invite us both to a party. My wife insists that I have to attend. She drives to the club. I drink, assuming that she's driving home. You and she go into the VIP room for a gangbang and send her keys out to me. I drive home, and I'm pulled over almost immediately," Jeff said, holding back his emotions.

"Paranoia, Jeff, paranoia. No one made you drink so much, but for the record, you're right," Darnell laughed as he left the office.

Jeff buried his face in his hands and wept. He had lost so much.

Jeff's lawyer said that it was probably in Jeff's best interest to plead guilty. There would be a suspension of his license, a fine, and, at worst, a referral to a rehab facility. It was going to cost a pretty penny, but there shouldn't be any jail time. Jeff suggested the lawyer take the earliest date for the hearing as he wanted it all behind him.

The trial came up, and Jeff pled guilty in exchange for a suspension of his license, a fine, and a 28 day stay in a rehab facility. Jeff wasn't happy about going away for a month; maybe it would do him good as it would remove him from the mess he was living in. Amanda had played the role of a loving wife through all of it. She was upset with Jeff about his DUI; she was further enraged by his trying to blame it on Darnell. She told Darnell about it, and he laughed it off. She was angry that Jeff had pissed away a promotion and the salary increase that would have come with it.

Jeff arranged a leave of absence for the rehab visit. His CEO wished him well. If Jeff took the 'cure,' his job would be waiting for him when he got back. Jeff thanked him.

Amanda drove Jeff to the Sheriff's office and dropped him off. Jeff walked alone into the office and checked in. They were going to transport him to the rehab clinic. He checked in, and the clerk pulled up the paperwork. The clerk looked at Jeff funny and said, "Rehab clinic? This say's you're going to jail for a month seems heavy for a first offense; it signed by the judge though."

Jeff about fainted, "There's a mistake. It was only supposed to be a fine, loss of license and rehab."

"Not what it says here." The clerk said. The clerk called a deputy out.

A million things went through Jeff's mind; could Darnell have set this up too? "Is there someone we can call? This isn't right," Jeff said through tears. The deputy allowed Jeff to call his attorney, but Jeff got an answering machine.

"It's a Saturday; people are going to be hard to reach. We're going to have to send you, and corrections will have to sort this out. I'll start the phone calls, though. Sucks." the clerk said.

Jeff was led away by a deputy and driven to the correctional facility. At the correctional facility, he was strip-searched and given a uniform. He was directed to a cell. There were catcalls about "Fresh meat." The guard said that he had two cellmates who were out on a work detail. The guard supervised Jeff choosing a bunk and locker; he left Jeff locked in the cell.

Jeff sat and cried, "There's no way Darnell could have rigged this," he thought, "Fuck my life."

A little while later, a guard brought back Jeff's two cellmates. They were large black men. They were introduced as Mike and Tyrell. They all shook hands. Jeff was visibly anxious.

Mike looked at him, "What are you in for?"

"DUI, I was supposed to be sent to rehab, but the paperwork got screwed up," Jeff said.

Tyrell asked, "Seems extreme. Did you kill someone?"

"No, just got pulled over, blew a 1.2, first offense," Jeff said.

Mike said, "I'm in for armed robbery; I'll be up for parole in 2 years. Tyrell, here, is in for rape; you got what 10 to go, Ty?"

"Eight if I'm good," Ty laughed.

Jeff was nervous now; his cellmates were violent criminals. He followed them through the daily prison ritual. Dinner wasn't too bad, or Jeff was really hungry. He went to sleep, hoping that someone fixed this mess soon.

He was woken up from his sleep; a hand was over his mouth. "Make a noise, and you get hurt, resist, and you get hurt," said a rough voice, Tyrell's. Jeff felt his pants torn from his body. He was about to get raped.

Tyrell whispered, "Mike, come get a piece of our fresh fish."

Mike crawled out of his bunk, opened his pants, and lined up his large cock in front of Jeff's face. "If you so much as scratch me with those teeth, I'll rip them out of your mouth," he said as he jammed his cock into Jeff's mouth.

Tyrell meanwhile spat on Jeff's ass and said, "That's all the lube you get, boy." He started plunging his cock into Jeff's ass.

Mike groaned, "This boy knows how to suck a dick," as he face fucked Jeff.

Tyrell said, "This ass is pretty tight; we gonna loosen you up, bitch. How long has it been since we had a bitch, Mike?"

Mike groaned, "Too long, too long."

Jeff was in pain from the attack. He went limp; there was no use fighting. Mike came first, and Tyrell shortly afterward. Tyrell stuck his cock in Jeff's face, "Clean me off, bitch."

Jeff started sucking on Tyrell's cock; it was disgusting. Mike was stroking his cock, getting it ready for a shot at Jeff's ass. Ty was getting excited again. "Damn, this throat is golden," Ty said.

Mike got up and pulled up Jeff's hips. "You got him lubed for me," he said as he slipped his cock into Jeff's ass and plunged. Jeff just rolled with it, hoping his ordeal would be over. He was losing consciousness, finally darkness.

Jeff came to in the infirmary. An orderly asked him if he was alright, did he need anything before he called the nurse practitioner. Jeff shook his head, no.

The nurse practitioner, a man named Bill, came and asked Jeff a lot of questions. Jeff kept his answers short. Jeff asked, "What happened? I know I was raped and blacked out."

Bill answered, "Well, your cellmates covered you up and tried to play it off. You didn't wake up for breakfast roll call, and the shit hit the fan. You've been here ever since. It's Sunday evening. We didn't find any permanent damage. You're going to be in the infirmary; your friends got moved to solitary."

"I wasn't supposed to be here, to begin with," Jeff said in tears.

"Yeah, the warden's all over that; you should have been put in a temporary cell until it got sorted out, is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable, pain meds?" Bill asked.

"Something to make me sleep. I hope this mess gets fixed tomorrow," Jeff said.

Bill got him some painkillers that put Jeff right out.

Bill filled out some paperwork about Jeff. "Dude was born under an unlucky star; what a fuck up."

On Monday afternoon, Jeff's clothes were returned to him. Jeff's lawyer visited him in the infirmary.

"We're taking you out of here now. We're going to find the mistake and hang someone out to dry. How are your injuries?" the lawyer asked.

"I hurt, but I guess I'll survive; I'm happy to get out of here," Jeff said.

"We're still going to take you to a civilian hospital. You should be getting some compensation for this. I haven't had time to contact your wife yet."

Jeff was processed to leave the correctional facility; the staff didn't say too much to him. The lawyer took Jeff to the hospital, where Jeff was given a thorough exam. The doctor cited physical tearing on Jeff's anus and throat. Blood samples were taken to rule out STDs. Follow-up appointments were made.

Afterward, the lawyer asked Jeff if he needed a ride home. Jeff accepted. On the ride home, the lawyer explained that there was a clerical error at the courthouse, and that's how Jeff wound up where he was sent. The judge waived the rehab for now, but if Jeff got caught drunk again, he would reinstate it. The suspension stood. An investigation was being made, and a suit would follow unless the state made an offer first. Jeff thanked his lawyer and got out of the car. The lawyer drove off.

Jeff walked up the drive to the house. He entered the house and discovered that no one was home. He listened to the message from the lawyer trying to reach Amanda. He wondered where she was; she didn't know he was released, so she wouldn't have left a note. She should have been home from work, but he figured she's enjoying her freedom from him. He felt so trapped and abused.

Much later in the evening, there was noise on the front porch, and the door opened. A disheveled Amanda entered. She was obviously feeling no pain; she smelled like sex. She was shocked to see Jeff waiting for her.