Amanda and Jeff Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvette said, "I'm sorry it all happened that way; it started badly and just snowballed."

"He's sleeping soundly. He thought people were trying to kill him." Amanda said.

"Well, I could see why he'd feel that way. I'm so pissed it turned out like this. Most of the actors like working with Jeff. I want to do something to make this up to him; I want him to be able to trust us again." Yvette said.

Amanda replied, "I don't know; I'm still trying to figure out how I can make him trust me again."

"Vince and I can come over for dinner; we'll bring it." Yvette offered.

"I don't know," Amanda said.

"Not to party, just dinner so we can apologize directly. Let us at least offer an olive branch." Yvette begged.

"Ok, how about six. It will give him a chance to sleep a little bit longer." Amanda said.

"Alright, girlfriend, it's a date," Yvette said before hanging up.

Jeff woke up a little later and saw Amanda sitting in the recliner reading.

When Amanda noticed that he was awake, she said, "Welcome back."

"What time is it?" Jeff moaned, holding his head.

"It's four o'clock. I was going to have to wake you in a bit anyway. We have company coming around six." Amanda said.

"Who?" Jeff asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yvette and Vince are coming by. They're bringing dinner with them," Amanda replied.

"Coming to finish the job?" Jeff said sarcastically.

"Jeff, no one intended for that to happen. Everything just seemed to go wrong on the same evening. Believe me; I know Yvette was horrified and was pissed at Vince for not being upfront about it. In Vince's defense, he was running scared. He hoped that you would have woken up in the car and come back to the house. He didn't realize how bad off you were. I also feel horrible because he told me that you were waiting in the car; I decided to let you wait. My selfishness hurt you worse," Amanda explained.

"Well, I'm glad everyone has their 'mea culpa,' but the result is the same, I could have died in the fucking car, and I was left to lay in my waste all night," Jeff said. "Maybe I should have died; I wouldn't be in the way of anyone's fun. I imagine the cops would have a blast investigating the death."

"No one would want you dead; how can you think that? You're included in our activities. You're a crucial asset to the company running the finances as well as performing in the studio. People like you, like working with you," Amanda explained.

"There's little social benefit to this relationship to me. The studio pays; it's work. The social get-togethers usually involve others' pleasure, and I'm an afterthought or humiliated for others' entertainment. We make movies and spin stories as a fantasy to fuel our patrons' imaginations. This isn't a lifestyle or isn't one I want to lead. I've made that clear, but everyone keeps pushing towards it. When I finish my contract on the movies, I'm out." Jeff said.

Amanda said, 'I'll talk to the others. I'll let them know that you're not happy. We don't do things to make you unhappy; we wanted you to feel like a part of things."

Jeff got up from the sofa. He folded up the blanket. As he was leaving the room for the shower, he said, "I'm not holding my breath waiting for a change."

Amanda sighed. She wished Jeff would find peace. She enjoyed the 'hotwife' lifestyle. She could see why Jeff sometimes felt bad. She tried to make things up to him, she usually fell short, and she knew that and felt bad about it. She had to find a happy medium. She loved Jeff, but she wanted to have her cake and eat it too.

Jeff showered and shaved. He went to the bedroom and dressed real casually. He would listen to what everyone had to say. He hoped they didn't stay long. He had an improbable wish that maybe Amanda and he could make love that night. It was funny they both still referred to it as 'making love,' and it was sex with everyone else. Not that he got much in the sex department. As far as the making love department, not much of that either as Amanda was sexually satisfied by her other lovers.

Amanda and Jeff were watching a movie that Amanda had chosen; Jeff really wasn't interested in the chick flick, but he had to be somewhere, so he might as well be there. They heard Vince and Yvette pull in the driveway. Amanda turned off the tv and went to the door. Jeff remained sitting on the sofa. He listened to the small talk. Vince came into the room with his hand extended; Jeff glared at him. Vince retracted his hand without making a fuss.

Yvette came in immediately afterward and tried to hug Jeff when he didn't stand up; she bent over and hugged him. "I'm so, so sorry. I hope you can forgive us." She said very sympathetically.

Jeff stiffened as she tightened the hug; she sensed it, so she broke the embrace. Vince and Yvette sat down and looked at Jeff; the silence was deafening. Amanda had seen what transpired and addressed it. "Jeff, that's no way to treat our guests." She admonished him.

"Your guests, dear." He muttered.

Yvette interrupted, trying to at least open a discussion about the apparent elephant in the room. She spoke softly, "Jeff, we're all very sorry over what happened. Things happened to you that shouldn't have, and then we all made it worse for you. I realize that you're upset, probably furious at us. We were wrong; we made mistakes; it was never anyone's intention for you to get hurt. Despite what you might be thinking, we like you. No one wants you dead. We want you to feel welcome in our play; we want you to feel part of things."

Vince picked it up, "I really fucked up. I looked at the video over and over. It was obvious that you were in trouble. I should have stopped the shoot. We need to come up with a gesture to replace the safe word when speaking isn't possible. Yvette and I have also discussed having a safe space in the house when we have a role play. Having someone wait in the car as punishment for using a safe word. that's wrong."

Jeff spoke quietly and deliberately, "Putting an unconscious person out in the car stark naked and leaving him there overnight..."

Amanda shouted, "Jeff, please, they're trying to apologize."

Jeff snapped at her, "Don't cut me off again."

A silence fell over the room as everyone expected Jeff to continue, but he didn't; he sighed and settled deeper into the sofa.

Yvette queried, "Jeff?"

"It doesn't matter. My concerns or wishes don't seem to matter. If I speak my mind, I get punished for it. So you're all sorry, it won't happen again until it or something else happens again, we'll make it up to you....yadda, yadda, yadda. Can we eat and get this visit over with?" Jeff said.

Amanda glared at him but held her tongue. Couldn't he just accept the apology, and everyone could move on?

"I know you're hurt; we want to try to fix things up. We have a professional relationship with you on the business and production side of the company. We also have or want to have a friendship with you. We have to get along and work together. We hurt you; we know that. We're sorry and want to move on together. We also don't want to see your relationship with Amanda tank either." Vince said.

"I can understand wanting my participation in production and finance in the company; that's truly mercenary. As far as friendship with me, what benefit have I had from our friendship? Humiliation? And you're worried about my relationship with Amanda. Why would you care? We're not a couple when you socialize with us. It's all role play where I'm a submissive cuckold, and she's a hotwife that fucks everyone else. She gets her rocks off and gets physically drained, so when my turn comes, she's not up for it. Our married sex life is on life support if it isn't dead yet." Jeff shouted

"Jeff, please stop," Amanda said tearfully.

"It's true. All I get is one reassurance after another that it will get better, but when?" Jeff barked at her.

Silence fell over the room.

Yvette finally said. "We should have dinner. We're not going to solve this soon."

"You guys go ahead. I'm still not feeling myself." Jeff said as he left the room. He put on a sweatshirt and went to his shop in the garage.

Vince, Amanda, and Yvette went to the kitchen table and distributed the food onto plates. Vince and Yvette had brought Chinese takeout.

They sat down to eat.

"He's going to divorce me, I know it," Amanda said sadly.

Yvette asked, "Just how bad is it between you and him in the bedroom?"

"He never has a problem bringing me off orally, he's good at that, and I praise him for it. He claims that the other sex has stretched out my vajayjay, and it doesn't feel as tight. I've gone to the gym; I do Kegels and kettlebell exercises. Is it my fault that he has a small dick?" Amanda asked.

"Do you do oral on him?" Vince asked.

"I don't like to. I just don't enjoy it with him." Amanda said.

Yvette said, "You seem to enjoy doing it to other men."

"I see it as foreplay; it means I'm getting ready to have some great sex. I don't want to orally satisfy Jeff so he can go to sleep." Amanda said.

Vince asked, "So he satisfies you, and then you leave him hanging?"

"Nice choice of words, Vince," Yvette said. "Girl, you have to give him something."

"Have you given him anal?" Vince asked.

"He asks, and I turn him down; he complains that it's painful for him. Why would he want to do it to me? I just see it as dirty," Amanda replied.

Yvette said, "It can be enjoyable; you should try it. You clean up first; it's not dirty at all." She smiled at Vince.

Amanda sighed, "I don't know. I don't know how to make him happy. His moodiness pisses me off sometimes."

Yvette said, "Let him have sex with other women."

Amanda said, "I let him have sex with other women; I let him have sex with men. He's done oral on others. I've watched him cum from anal. Yvette, you've even given him edged orgasms. He gets to cum; what is his problem?"

"Obviously, it isn't satisfying to him. Why would it bother you if he had intercourse with another woman?" Vince asked.

"Ok, I'm selfish. I want his attention. I also know I let him down often. Some other woman might appreciate those attentions and take him away from me." Amanda complained.

Yvette said, "Girlfriend, I love you, and I'm going to be with you whatever you do, but you have to throw that boy a bone or something. He won't take your shit forever."

They had managed to finish all of the food. So they cleaned the table and put things away. They were all tired. It had been a crazy weekend. Vince and Yvette suggested they take their leave so that Amanda could spend a few hours with Jeff before bedtime. Vince hoped Jeff would get lucky tonight; he felt sorry for the guy deep inside. Amanda was becoming a piece of work.

After Vince and Yvette left, Amanda headed to the garage to see if Jeff was up for company. Could she get him to bed? Was he up for sex tonight, was she?

Jeff looked up from his bench where he was working on a project when Amanda came into the garage. Their eyes met.

"Well?" Jeff asked.

"They've left, they're sorry, I'm really sorry."

Jeff calmly took his empty coffee mug and dropped it to the floor, where it broke into several pieces. He looked at the floor. "I'm sorry I broke you. I'm sorry. Jeez, I don't think it will be the same now. But I'm so sorry." He said sarcastically.

Amanda was crying, "I get the message. They want to make it up to you; I want to make it up to you."

"And how do you propose that you all can make it up to me. I've heard this before. If someone comes up with something, no one will follow through. So why bother with the drama of telling me how sorry you all are and how you all want to make it up to me." Jeff said.

"Jeff, please. I'll try harder. Come into the house. Let's make love tonight." Amanda said as she stepped to Jeff and hugged him.

He returned the hug but broke it. "I'm sorry, my near-death experience has left me a little shaken. I'll sleep in the guest bedroom." He said as he left the garage.

Amanda sighed. She should yell at him. She should demand that he sleep with her. She walked into the house and extinguished the lights in the garage. At least she wouldn't have to fake interest in sex with him tonight.

The filming went well after the botched shoot. They finished in 3 weeks. Vince asked if Jeff and Amanda wanted to see it with them on Friday before they had a cast and crew party on Saturday. Jeff was hesitant, but Yvette sweetened the deal and said he wouldn't have to wear his cage. Jeff and Amanda agreed about a pre-screening. Amanda was working on Jeff to go to the party as well.

They had a nice dinner at Vince and Yvette's. They enjoyed a few drinks and settled down in the "Playroom."

"I think you'll like the finished product. It advances the storyline." Vince said, setting up the DVD in the player. He returned to a chair. Jeff was sandwiched between Yvette and Amanda.

Vince started the movie. There was no title yet. The first scene was Jeff sitting on an airplane. He was in the middle seat with Amanda on the Aisle and Julia at the window. They were teasing him. Amanda was rubbing his chastised cock intermittently. He was in pain from the attention and squirming in his seat.

"Did you enjoy our honeymoon, Jeff?" she asked sweetly with a bit of sarcasm.

"No, not as much as you did," Jeff said flatly.

"Well, once I know I'm pregnant, maybe I'll let you consummate the marriage," Amanda giggled.

"I don't know what you're complaining about; you got laid a couple of times," Julia chimed in, "And all the pussy you got to eat, even if it was creampied."

The next scene was at the airport. Jeff was struggling with the luggage as the two ladies walked ahead of him. They left the arrivals area and walked through the garage to where the car was parked. The two ladies sat in the back seat while Jeff loaded the luggage into the trunk. He then drove Julia to her house. Julia had called ahead, and her feminized husband, Brad, was waiting at the front door in a maid's outfit. Amanda ordered Jeff to deliver Julia's bags to Brad.

Jeff carried the bags into the house. Jeff acknowledged Brad. "If you're good to Amanda, maybe this is what you might be someday, Jeff." She laughed as she let him out of her house.

Jeff returned to the car and drove home. He let Amanda in and returned to the car for the luggage. While he struggled with the bags and unpacking, Amanda filled a tub.

"Come in here and scrub my back, Jeff," she said.

Jeff went into the bathroom and did as he was told. It was a chance for him to see his wife naked when she wasn't engaged in sex with someone else.

"Why are you so gloomy, Jeff?" she asked.

"If I knew this is what you were going to do to me, I wouldn't have married you. This isn't normal," Jeff complained.

"Well, you did marry me. You didn't get a prenup. If you want a divorce, fine, but I'll destroy you. Who knows, you may come to enjoy it," Amanda said almost in a consoling way.

"So you get to have sex with anyone you want while I remained locked up. You're trying to get pregnant by another guy; you don't care who the father is as long as he's black. Do you know how humiliating it will be for me? Everyone will know it's not my kid," Jeff sobbed.

"You have a few months to get used to the idea, Jeff," Amanda said, "Put yourself together. Why don't you order some takeout for dinner, your choice? Would that make you happier?"

Jeff left the room feeling dismissed while Amanda finished her bathing. He called in an order to a Chinese restaurant and then drove out to get it.

Amanda called Darnell to announce their homecoming. Darnell was intrigued by all of Amanda and Julia's exploits. He wasn't at all jealous as he was a player. He enjoyed sex with other women as well. He was going to use Amanda for a while. The fact that she was married to his coworker was interesting. Jeff had bought in that Darnell was his friend, but Darnell was anything but. Darnell wanted to crush Jeff to get ahead in the company. Amanda and Darnell made a plan to have Darnell over on the following weekend.

Jeff and Amanda ate their dinner together. They had some saki to go with it. Amanda was a little drunk and suggested they go to bed. Jeff cleaned up from dinner and joined Amanda in the bedroom. Amanda was lying naked on the bed on her back.

"Now, I'm all yours, Jeff," she said.

Jeff took off his clothes. He stood naked except for his unlocked chastity cage. "What do you want me to do?" he asked sheepishly. He was afraid to remove the chastity cage; he didn't want to remind her that it hadn't been secured.

"Maybe you should start by worshipping my kitty, who knows, maybe if you do a good job..." she left the potential hanging.

Jeff crawled up the bed and started kissing her vagina and taint. "Oh, you naughty boy, you can rim my ass too, if you want," she moaned.

Jeff didn't wait; he went right after her anus. He was moving his tongue over her, licking and slurping. At least she had just bathed. He was still disgusted to be licking up other men's cum.

Amanda was running her fingers through his hair. "This is what you're good at, Jeff. No one has a tongue like yours."

Amanda approached orgasm, and Jeff started sucking directly on her stiffened clitoris. Her orgasm rocked her; she clamped her legs around Jeff's head, she pushed his head in tighter with her hands. "That's it, that's it, right there, don't stop. Oh, shit, I'm cumming," Amanda shouted.

Some convulsions rocked her body. She held Jeff close; he had to fight to get his breath. She finally relaxed and released him.

"That was excellent, babe. You keep that up; maybe I'll keep you around," Amanda laughed.

"Honey, can I take my cage off? I've been good and treated you right," he asked.

"I suppose, but what are you going to do?" she asked.

"I was hoping..." he said.

"Hoping what? That I was going to let you fuck me? I was going to give you a blowjob?" she interrupted.

"Something," he pleaded.

"Jerk off," she ordered him.

Jeff knelt on the bed and did as he was instructed; he wanted to get off. He had a case of blue balls.

Amanda sat up and watched him. "That's it, baby, toss one off for me. Make sure you catch your cummies in your other hand. I don't want a mess on the bed," she coaxed.

Jeff was working hard on his cock. He was looking at Amanda's wet pussy. He was fantasizing that he was fucking it. It was more than he could handle, and he let loose. He caught his cum in his other hand; he launched rope after rope of thick cum. It was almost more than he could hold in his hand. He finally slowed down and squeezed the last drops out of his dick.

He fell back on his butt, gasping for air.

"Eat it," Amanda said.

Jeff hesitated and then complied. At least it was his own.

"That's a good boy. Go wash your dick; we have to put your cage back on," she ordered.

Jeff sadly walked into the bathroom and washed his penis. It had withered considerably. Amanda met him in the bathroom and reinstalled the cage, locking it this time. The key was on a necklace around her neck. "If you're a good boy, I'll let you do this again sometime," she said, "It's time for sleep."

The two returned to bed. Amanda lay on one side, Jeff on the other. He rolled over to hug her, but she rejected him. "Do I have to make you sleep in the other room?" she asked.

Jeff returned to his side of the bed; he quietly wept himself to sleep. How could he have been so wrong? He had really fucked up.

The movie then segued into Jeff returning to work. He was busy catching up. Darnell entered Jeff's office and closed the door.

"Hey pal, how was the honeymoon?" Darnell asked with a snicker.

"I'm sure you already know," Jeff answered.

"That's no way to be. If you want to be grumpy, I can let the whole office know. I still have a picture of that blowjob, hmmm." Darnell said.