Amanda and Jeff Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, what are you doing home?" she slurred.

"Well, if you checked your phone now and then, you would have got the message," he said.

"What happened?" she asked.

Jeff explained the screw-up, his prison visit, and his rape. Amanda laughed at the rape part, she tried to squash it, but it came out anyway.

"You think that's funny?" he asked.

"No, it's terrible, but you should be getting used to it by now," she said with a smirk.

"It's all thanks to your boyfriend," Jeff shouted.

"He was your best friend first, but how is this his fault?" she asked.

"Don't you find it odd that we are both invited to a party which you drive to? Then you and Darnell sent me home so you could pull a train in the VIP. I got pulled over within two blocks of the club. I was drinking because I thought you'd be driving home. Now I don't know about the mix-up about jail or rehab; the court is looking into that; my lawyer says I should be getting a nice settlement for that," Jeff explained.

"I think you're reaching; it's late. Let's go to bed," Amanda offered.

Jeff hesitated and answered, "No thanks, I'll sleep on the sofa. You've enjoyed yourself this evening, and I don't want sloppy seconds."

"Suit yourself; you might have gotten lucky. By the way, I'm pregnant," she said as she left the room.

Jeff collapsed on the sofa; things just kept getting worse.

Amanda showered before retiring. She wished Jeff had come to bed with her; she could have enjoyed his tongue. She thought back to the night Jeff got arrested and Darnell's salute gesture to the police cruiser and the policeman's thumbs-up response. Did Darnell set Jeff up? Despite her apathy about Jeff's troubles, she did care about the lost promotion and pay raise. Jeff was going to get a settlement from the state. That would wash out the loss. Maybe she should cut ties with Darnell; it's not like he was anything more than a cock to her. The movie ended on that soliloquy.

Yvette broke the silence first, "Wow, porn with a storyline! You guys were great."

Amanda said, "The sex was pretty hot too."

Vince said, "It wasn't much editing either. You guys are naturals."

Jeff sat still. One could see that he had been crying.

Yvette asked him, "Jeff, what's wrong?"

"I just saw the scene that almost killed me," he choked out.

Yvette reached out and covered his hands with hers. "I'm sorry that was insensitive of us; we should have warned you or let you preview just that clip before. Are you going to be ok?"

Jeff answered, "I suppose so."

Amanda put her arm around him, "It's alright, Jeff, it's not going to happen again. It made the prison rape scene realistic as hell."

Vince attempted to break the mood. "Let's have a drink to celebrate. We can talk about the storyline for the next movie. They all got up and headed to the kitchen.