Amanda and Jeff Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrell and Mike were trying to be attentive to Jeff's comfort and keep the action looking real. There was a delicate balance. Jeff, for his part, was just rolling with the scene. He had been solid in his participation and hadn't called a stop to the action.

Tyrell clutched Jeff's head blasted his load down Jeff's throat. Jeff was struggling for air. He was trying to say the safe word, but he couldn't do anything but gurgle. He was trying to force Tyrell off of his face. Jeff had lost all sensation of what Mike was doing to his ass. Jeff had just about blacked out. His body went limp, and he collapsed. Tyrell finally pulled his deflating cock from Jeff's mouth. Mike kept pounding his ass until he released his nut. Then Mike sensed Jeff's collapse and pulled out as well. Fluids were leaking out of Jeff's ass, penis, and mouth. Jeff fell into a fetal position and kept mumbling, "Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin."

Tyrell was massaging his cock, feeling great about the nut he just blew. Mike asked, "What is Jeff mumbling?"

Tyrell answered, "Something about a pumpkin."

Mike got alarmed, "Shit, that was the safe word."

Mike leaned over Jeff's semi-conscious body; he grasped Jeff's chin and turned his face upwards to where Mike could see his face. "Jeff, are you alright?"

"Pumpkin?" Jeff answered without opening his eyes.

"Ok, we stopped, we got carried away. Are you alright?" Tyrell said.

"Pumpkin?" Jeff slurred.

Vince had noticed something was up from the other side of the room, coordinating the filming; he walked over. "What's happened?"

Mike looked up in a panic, "I don't know, man, Jeff's really out of it. He keeps repeating the safe word, and he won't wake up."

Tyrell said, "We couldn't hear him."

Vince said, "Well, he's not dead. Yvette's going to be pissed; she treats the safe word as the most sacred thing."

Mike asked, "What should have happened when he said the word?"

Vince said, " we would have stopped and fixed the problem and tried again. If we were done for the night, he would have been sent to the car to wait for Amanda."

Tyrell said. "Well, let's put him in the car. He'll wake up."

Vince said, "We gotta clean him up a bit." He went to the bathroom and came back with a washcloth and a tampon.

Mike asked, "What's the tampon for?"

Vince said. "To plug that ass, we can't leave him leaking." He handed the washcloth to Tyrell, who used it to clean Jeff's face.

Vince unwrapped the tampon and inserted it into Jeff's butt, and dispensed it using the plunger. He took the washcloth from Tyrell and wiped Jeff's ass.

"Where are his clothes? Vince asked.

"Upstairs in the living room with everyone else's," Mike said.

"OK, we'll carry him out through the cellar door. We'll put him in the back seat of Amanda's car. We'll tell everyone he used the safe word and went to wait in the car; he must have fallen asleep or passed out; he did have a few drinks." Vince said.

Tyrell said, "You gonna put him out there naked?"

"It will have to do for now. When everything breaks up later, we'll put his clothes out there. Maybe he'll wake up in the meantime." Vince said.

Vince was in a panic. Yvette would be all over him if she found out that Jeff was trying to use the safe word, and no one noticed. It'll blow over, he told himself. Jeff will snap out of it in a bit.

Vince and Tyrell picked up Jeff, and they carried him to the door that exited the cellar. Mike opened the door, and the three of them stretched Jeff out on the back seat.

"Sleep it off, my friend," Tyrell said.

"Pumpkin." Jeff slurred.

They closed the car door and headed into the cellar. Vince expounded on them that Jeff used the safe word and called it a night. He would tell the others upstairs and try to get Amanda to take him home. Tyrell and Mike agreed; they felt pretty shitty about it.

Jeff knew he was alive. He still felt pain. The others were talking to him, but he couldn't answer. He heard his voice saying 'pumpkin.' He didn't want them to do any more filming. He wanted to go home. He had tried to end the scene early, he tried using the safe word, and they didn't stop. He had trusted them, and the safe word didn't work. They cleaned him up. Now, what are they doing? They're carrying me outside. Hey, put my fucking clothes on, he thought. They stretched him out in the car. I hope they get Amanda to take me home.

When the three came upstairs, Yvette asked what was up. Vince said that they finished the shoot, and Jeff had called it a night. He was waiting for Amanda in the car. Yvette joked that he'd probably be waiting as Amanda and Julia were entertaining Kevin and James and didn't appear to be letting up anytime soon.

"Did you get the footage you were looking for?" Yvette asked.

"Oh yeah, Jeff was a real trooper," Vince answered.

Amanda saw the other men. "Come join us if you're not too busy!" she taunted.

Tyrell said, "Jeff's waiting for you in the car."

Amanda said, "Well, he can wait then; I'm still having fun."

Vince nudged Tyrell towards the sofa. Tyrell held out his cock to Amanda, and she started sucking on it. Mike attended to Julia; she was sitting forward cowgirl on Kevin. Mike slid his cock along the crack of her ass and pressed it past her sphincter. Julia yelped with pleasure.

Yvette kissed Vince. "I haven't had my sugar yet," she said. Vince smothered her in a hug. Jeff was all but forgotten.

The sex continued for hours. Kevin, Tyrell, Mike, James, and Julia had left in the wee hours of the morning. Tyrell gave Amanda's car a second look but didn't want to stir the crisis again; he hoped Jeff would be alright. Amanda, Yvette, and Vince were cuddling together in the master bed. Everyone was fast asleep.

Jeff waited for eternity in the car. What was taking Amanda so long? It was getting cold; he wished he had a blanket. It was getting dark. He felt himself lose bladder and bowel control; the tampon was easily forced out. When the stench overtook him, he threw up until he had the dry heaves. As he blacked out, he thought it was payback for Amanda trashing his car that other night.

The temperature dropped overnight. It might have seemed comfortable for someone who was clothed or in a blanket. Jeff was still unconscious, lying naked in the back seat. He had lost bladder control and pissed all over the seat and himself. The tampon had held his bowels from eliminating for a while, but he shit that out. He had also vomited. He was an absolute mess. He was breathing; his body temperature was going down.

His brain was floating in an ethereal state. He was dreaming he was visited by his father. His father had always been disappointed in Jeff because he was never the manly son that the father envisioned. Jeff was always a "Momma's boy," a "Sissy." The father was always vocal with his disgust. In the dream, the father was berating him. "Look at the mess you turned out to be. Couldn't satisfy your wife. She's in the house fucking other men, niggers, for Christ's sake. Here you are, laying in a car dying in your own shit. Never could man up." The father continued, Jeff was crying in his sleep. His father was right, though; Jeff was a failure of a man.

Vince, Yvette, and Amanda slept until about nine am. When they woke, they cuddled for a while before getting up. Yvette was in the kitchen, and she asked Amanda, "Did Jeff come back in?"

Amanda looked up from her breakfast, "I assume so. I was really out of it last night; that's why I stayed over."

Vince was out of his seat and moving to the back door. He made a show of looking out the kitchen door. "He's sleeping in the car. He could have come in; I didn't lock the doors." He said.

Amanda said, "Shit, he probably wanted to go home."

The three of them got up and went outside to the car. They were horrified by the sight. Jeff was still passed out, lying in his waste and vomit. Amanda held his face, "Jeff, Jeff, honey, wake up." She pleaded.

Jeff mumbled, "Pumpkin."

Yvette started getting an idea of what happened. She was getting pissed at Vince. This could be very bad; it could have been terrible if Jeff had died.

Amanda sobbed, "His skin is cold and clammy. Jeff?"

Yvette pulled herself together. "Ok, let's get him inside. We'll put him in a warm bath, clean him up as well."

The three of them struggled to get Jeff's limp body from the car. They brought him inside and placed him in the bathtub. Yvette used the handheld showerhead and started hosing the filth from his skin. Once he was most of the way clean and the junk went down the drain, she turned the water flow to the faucet. She tested the water for temp.

"Amanda, stay here with Jeff. Fill the tub and just let him warm up." Yvette said. "Vince, you and I are going to clean that car up."

They left Amanda with Jeff. He was still unconscious.

Yvette and Vince returned to the car with a bucket of water and some cleaning equipment.

"I suppose you're going to tell me what happened last night," Yvette said firmly to Vince. "And it better be the truth."

Vince thought for a minute and decided that he'd better tell the truth. "We were filming the 'spit roast' scene. Jeff was probably trying to use the safe word but couldn't get it out. We didn't know anything was up until he passed out. We tried to wake him; he kept muttering the safe word. We put him in the car and figured he'd wake up. I didn't expect Amanda to be so energetic last night and then stay the night. I honestly forgot about him in the car."'

"So you stuck a tampon up his ass, left him naked in a car, no blanket or anything? What the fuck were you thinking? He could have fucking died out here. We'd have cops all over the place. And we're still not out of the woods until he wakes up; what if he's a vegetable now?" Yvette shouted at Vince.

"I guess I wasn't thinking too clearly," Vince said.

"You weren't thinking at all. It's just another movie for you. Amanda is my friend, her husband, our sub. When he's in role-play or filming, he's in our care. If the trust cycle is broken, the relationship may never heal. The safe word is sacred." Yvette said.

"If I had heard it, I would have stopped the scene. Tyrell had his cock buried in Jeff's throat; we didn't hear anything." Vince said.

"Jeff should have bit the damn thing. That would have gotten some attention. If he recovers, we're going to have to put on our thinking caps to make it up to him. If he goes to the police, it's going to be a mess. Finish cleaning this mess up; I'm going in to check on Jeff."

She returned to the house, leaving Vince to clean the car. It was gross, but Vince felt sorry for what happened and worried about what could happen. He hoped it would be penance enough.

Yvette entered the bathroom and washed her hands. "How's he doing?" She asked Amanda.

"He's warming up a little. He's all cleaned up. All he's said so far is 'pumpkin,'" Amanda said.

"That was the safe word. I grilled Vince outside. They were filming, and he said the word right before he passed out. Then they got stupid and put him in the car. They told us that Jeff was waiting for you in the car. They were hoping he'd wake up." Yvette said.

"And then I said he could wait in the car, and I forgot about him." Amanda sobbed.

"Easy does it, girlfriend, it's going to be ok. Let's get him out of the tub. We'll get him dried off, and we'll put him to bed. I'll get out an electric blanket, and we'll let him sleep it off. Help me get him up." Yvette said.

The two wrestled with Jeff's limp body. They managed to get him dried off and moved him to the guest bedroom. They put him under the covers. Yvette covered his body with the electric blanket and set it for medium.

"Let's let him rest for a while. He had a rough night." Yvette said, guiding Amanda out of the room and back to the kitchen. Where they sat and drank coffee, they were joined by Vince after he cleaned himself off.

"I left the car open to air after I cleaned it up. I'm sorry for my lack of thought last night and the way I treated Jeff. "Vince said to Amanda.

"No worse than me, you told me that he was waiting in the car and he wanted to go home, and then I was selfish, thinking of my pleasure. I blew him off and then forgot about him." Amanda wept.

"How is he?" Vince asked.

Yvette answered, "We cleaned him up in the tub. We dried him off and put him to bed in the guest bedroom with an electric blanket. He was warming up, and his color was coming back. He hasn't fully woken up."

Jeff lay semi-comatose in the bed. He was grateful that they had cleaned him up and brought him inside. He was now comfortable in a warm bed. He didn't feel safe. He wanted to go home. Why didn't Amanda take him home? Didn't she care anymore?

After Amanda finished her second cup of coffee, she went upstairs to check on Jeff. She pulled a chair over to the bed. She leaned over Jeff and kissed his forehead. She was stroking his hair.

"Please come back to me, babe. I know I don't deserve you because I continue to let you down. I feel terrible about what happened last night. Vince told us. What you don't know, I'm equally at fault. When he told us that you were waiting in the car to go home, I blew it off because I was still having fun. Again, I put my pleasure first and didn't consider you at all. Come back and give me another chance." She said it tearfully and left the room after kissing Jeff on the forehead again.

Yvette asked her how Jeff was doing when Amanda entered the kitchen.

"I think he's sleeping. He's snoring, and he looks comfortable. I couldn't feel any worse than I do right now." Amanda said, sitting down at the kitchen table.

Yvette sat down and said, "Girlfriend, we need to work on that. I'm your friend, and I want to have fun and all with you, but if you don't sometimes focus on Jeff, you will lose him. I'm pretty pissed at Vince about now; we're heading for a shout down. This BDSM and role-playing aren't supposed to hurt long term. Jeff's been a real trooper in the filming, and we're all going to make money for our parts as well, but he's heading for a breakdown if it didn't happen last night. That boy will do just about anything for you; you need to throw him something more than crumbs."

"I know, but then I get rolling, and my sex drive takes over." Amanda sobbed.

"I love you, girl, but you need to slow down. You need to take care of that husband, or he won't be your husband for much longer." Yvette said, stroking her friend's arm.

Vince was editing the film from the previous night. He saw the moment that Jeff tried to signal. The scene played on at least another minute. Then Jeff collapsed. Thank God he started breathing again when Tyrell pulled his cock out. Mike kept plowing his ass until he came. Well, they got the realistic jailhouse rape scene that they were shooting for. Why didn't he feel good about it?

Jeff woke up a few hours later. He was alone in the room. His clothes were folded in a neat pile at the foot of the bed. He inventoried his body. He could feel every extremity; he had a whopping headache, probably a migraine. He moved his fingers and toes, then his feet and hands. He was all there. He had to get out of the house; he didn't feel safe. They might hurt him again.

He sat up and swiveled his body so that he was sitting up in bed with his feet on the floor. He heard voices in the kitchen. He'd have to sneak out through the cellar. He quietly dressed. He was thirsty and hungry; he'd take care of that later. He had to escape.

He snuck down the stairs and then down to the cellar. After leaving the basement to the outside, he rested against the house and thought. He would have to walk around the house, so he didn't chance walking by the kitchen. He was going to have to walk home; it was about three miles. He started off. The brightness of the day hurt his eyes with his headache. The fresh air was making him feel better, though.

He made it home in about an hour. He took a handful of ibuprofen and washed it down with a couple of glasses of orange juice. He thought about eating something. Nothing looked good to him, so he had a large bowl of Cheerios.

He was beginning to relax more. He was in his own house; he was starting to feel safe again. He cleaned up his dishes and put them away. He curled up on the sofa with a blanket and was fast asleep.

Amanda and Yvette prepared a brunch. They called Vince from his office to join them. They sat down and enjoyed the sandwiches that had been prepared. They left a couple for Jeff. Yvette said that she would go up and check on him.

Amanda was cleaning up the other dishes when Yvette screamed from upstairs. Amanda and Vince ran up the stairs. They looked into the guest bedroom where Yvette was standing alone in front of an unmade bed.

"He got up; where the fuck did he go?" Yvette shouted.

Vince turned and ran to check the other rooms in the house. Amanda and Yvette fanned out as well. Jeff wasn't in the house, on the deck, or in the car.

Vince said, 'He must have slid out. Where the fuck would he go? Would he walk home?"

Amanda ran for her purse and pulled out her cell phone, and called Jeff's cell. A phone that was sitting on the kitchen counter started ringing. "Damn, that's his phone there." She said as she terminated the call.

She called the house. The phone rang and then went to the answering machine. "Jeff, if you're home, pick up," Amanda said. A few seconds later, she added, "Call me when you get in." She hung up the call.

'I'm guessing he would go home. Would he be able to make it?" Yvette asked.

"I should go home and check," Amanda said.

"He could have been gone two hours now," Vince said.

Yvette hugged Amanda, "Call us when you get home." She asked her friend.

Amanda fled the house to her car. There was a residual smell of feces and cleaning solution. She felt awful about what happened to Jeff. She really didn't deserve him.

When she got in, she found Jeff stretched out on the sofa. He was breathing normally. She called Yvette and told her that the panic was over. She said she would call back later as she needed to tend to Jeff.

After hanging up, she went to the sofa and knelt on the floor facing Jeff's head. She patted his head. Jeff opened his eyes and looked at her.

"You gave me quite a scare? Why did you leave unannounced?" Amanda asked softly.

"I had to escape; I wasn't safe. They'd hurt me more." Jeff answered.

"Vince told us what happened in the shoot. The three of them fucked up real bad. I'm sorry that you got hurt and that the safe word failed. None of what happened to you was intentional. It was also my fault for not checking up on you when they said you were waiting in the car." Amanda said tearfully.

'They almost killed me; then they left me in the car to die." Jeff said.

"No one was trying to kill you," Amanda said.

Jeff started crying. "It was terrible. Maybe I should die; maybe it would be better for all of us."

Amanda pulled his face into her bosom and kissed his head. "You're safe now; we're home; nothing happens in our home." She rocked him in the hug. "Why would you think that we would be better if you died."

Jeff slowed his crying. He did feel safer in her arms. He wrapped his arms around her. He wished the hug could last forever. Amanda broke the hug with a kiss, "I've got to call Yvette and Vince back. They were anxious too."

Jeff lay back down on the sofa. "They were only worried because they thought the law would come down on them." He thought. He fell asleep again; at least his head felt better.

Amanda was on the phone with Yvette.

"He's stretched out on the sofa. He talked to me for a while. He was shaken up by what happened. He was going on that he had to escape; he wasn't safe. He's talking shit about how he should die and how we'd all be better off if he did," Amanda said.