Amanda and Old Mr. Sanders Ch. 07

Story Info
Amanda and the work trip.
3.7k words
4.4
6.9k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigsidd
bigsidd
124 Followers

My nerves are shredding as I head out on my lunch break. Abi Jones, my branch manager at the bank urgently needs to see me after my lunch break. With the rumours of redundancies, no wonder my stomach is churning. I need to take my mind off my immediate concerns and I know just the place, visiting old Mr. Sanders shop may be just the remedy. I wonder what delicacies will appear from Harrys old sandwich box held together by a giant elastic band.

I open the door of Harrys shop ringing a bell above it. I see Harry behind the counter kitted out in his usual brown smock coat and smart shirt and tie, he is serving a plumber with a selection of pipes and fittings. I am so horny after thinking of nothing but Harry taking in strong arms on the journey to his shop, I do not even care that there is another person, more the merrier.

I flipped the sign on the door to closed and move seductively around the counter placing my hands flat against it, I plant my heels on the sawdust covered floor, my legs astride, my ass up in the air. I turn my head towards old Mr. Sanders.

"Please fuck me, Mr. Sanders. I need fucking." I demand.

"if you wish to join in you're very welcome." I say to the plumber, a younger good looking well built man with a polo shirt on which is strewn in his company name and logo. He looks at Harry, probably for assurance it is not a wind up, Harry just nod his approval. The man undoes his work shorts and slaps his soft long dick on the counter, bending my neck I slurp it in to my mouth and pull at it. I hear the sound of Harrys smock being unclipped and his trousers dropping to floor, the plumbers dick starts to firm up inside my mouth. Harry moves behind me his strong wirery hands grips my skirt pulling up to my waist, he slices through my black knickers with a knife before pulling them crudely from under me.

"How dare you come in here, disturbing my customers demanding sex. You're just a little slut."

"Please fuck me, I need you. Fuck me now."

"Okay. You want it you're going to get it." He pushes my face deeper on to the customers dick. Harrys thick bulbous head slaps heavily on my clitoris which sends a shiver flowing down my back. He curls my hair in his fist pulling it painfully making my back arch. His dick spreads my lips apart before sliding it inside me in its entirety, he roughly bangs it up inside me. His low hanging heavy balls swing between my hot firm thighs. He pulls my hair tighter has he rams his cock deep with a frenzied abandon. His thrusts intensify, the other man fucks my mouth deep, both seem intent on not just fucking but punishing me. Harry pounds me so hard the counter presses against my stomach leaving a painful red mark, his other hand slaps my butt cheek leaving a sore red tinge, then with a even tighter grip on my hair he pummels my vagina, with his thick phallus deep up me he shoots his load, filling me up with his hot sticky cum before collapsing on top of me kissing my flushed cheeks on my face.

The other man makes his way around the counter and enters his cock into my cum soaked vagina. A few minutes vigorous rutting encouraged by Harry his cum hits my insides mixing with Harrys some escaping out of my hole and running down towards my butt.

"Is that what you wanted you little whore." Harry Shouted in my ear as the other man adjusted his shorts, picking up his pipes before leaving.

"Cheers darling, thanks Harry settle up with you next time.

After the fucking which momentarily takes my mind away from my work worries Harry and I share a sandwich.

"Are you okay?, my darling."

"not really, Harry. I'm worried about work and about Simon, who seems to want to be with Michelle more. What have I started there?"

"You can not really complain if Simon is fucking someone else. Bit hypocritical."

"Yeah i know, sometimes wish I had not got into your van that night."

"Really, that hurts. Do you know how much our affair means to me. You have given so much life to this old git."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say that, I love fucking you and the rest of the cast of cocoon." I reply jokingly.

I leave Harrys shop and head back to work. The cold of a early February afternoon stings my bare butt cheeks, still sore from Harry spanking it. I arrive back at work and I am immediately beckoned in to the managers office, not even time to clean my sticky mound.

Abi the manager immediately puts me at ease by informing me that the meeting is not about redundancy. My mind wonders again, had Richard complained about me stroking his dick as we kissed at the branch Christmas drinks.

"Amanda, you have been assistant manager at this branch for two years, the youngest ever in the banks history. It is about time you managed your own branch. Therefore I am sending you to a bank conference in Manchester for a night."

"Wow I was not expecting that, but yes."

"the conference is about the future practises of banks. You are happy to go? I suggest you take someone with you, maybe Shannon." Shannon did not stand a chance, I know who I want, a night in a posh hotel with Richard filled my heart with glee.

"Can I suggest Richard?"

"Really? That weirdo. The man is a virgin at 18. Amanda, it is your decision."

"Yes Richard, I will go with him." I reply. He won't be a awkward virgin when I have finished with him. The conference is in a few days. Richard and I will catch a train to Manchester. When Simon arrives home from work I tell him, his reaction is not quite what I expected.

"Cool, I will see if Michelle wants to come over, you don't mind do you?" I really did but how did I have the right when I am thinking of giving Richard the best night of his life.

"Michelle again? I suppose that is okay." I am really getting concerned about Simon and Michelle, my boyfriend and my best friend.

I sip at a can of gin and tonic purchased from the shop outside the train station, staring at the blurred scenery out of the train window as it wheezes along. I turn to Richard sat opposite and flash him a generous smile. He looks and acts differently to when he is at work, not so clumsy and awkward. His jet black hair is perfectly parted down the middle, round black framed glasses bit like Harry Potter, his skin is half-cast from having an Indian mother, small signs of acne on his round face.

"Are you okay, Richard."

"Yes, Miss. Burrows, a bit nervous."

"Miss. Burrows, Amanda please. Nothing to be nervous about, I will look after you."

After a short taxi journey from the station we arrive at our hotel. A large posh hotel in middle of Manchester's thriving Town centre. If it isn't for the fact that I want to fuck Richard, Shannon may have been a better choice of partner for a night out.

My room is a large double with views of Manchester's lit up skyline. I shower before getting changed for drinks and to meet and greet the other participants of the conference. A pale grey pencil skirt, white blouse and black strappy heels is my of attire for the meet and greet. I enter the bar filled with bitchy women and men who think they are gods gift to women, No one who interests my unique taste in men. There is a piano being played in the corner. I sip at a complimentary glass of champagne as some of the bankers strike up a conversation with me but mostly men trying get into my knickers.

"Oh my god who is that?" says a one of them laughing. I turn to see Richard in full black suit and bow tie. I felt so sorry for him.

"Richard what are you wearing?"

"Some guys at the bank told me it is full dinner suit." His naivety his so cute.

"No it is smart wear. Look let's go and have some dinner."

"What about the meet and greet?"

"Forget it, just a bunch of cocky twats. Rather spend time with you alone." I say stroking my hand down his arm.

Richard and I find a lovely restaurant a short walk from the hotel, as we ate and drank some wine Richard began to mellow and relax.

"did you enjoy my kiss? Miss. Burrows."

"I did I was really frustrated when we were interrupted. Perhaps we can continue that kiss tonight."

"well, perhaps we could finish off tonight." He replies.

"Can i ask you question? Are you a virgin."

"Yes, please do not make fun of me. I have never seen a real woman naked, only on porn videos." My affection for this naive, shy work colleague grow. I want to give a night to remember.

I wriggle my hips hidden under the table pulling up my pencil skirt up to my thighs, I reach inside my skirt with both hands and release my knickers dropping down to my ankles, I step one leg out of them and leave them hanging on my ankle, with my knickers precariously hanging off my ankle, I stretch my firm muscular leg so my foot rests on his crotch. He looks at me embarrassed.

"I have a gift for you." He reaches under the white silk table cloth scrunching my knickers in his hand before placing in his pocket.

"Tonight Richard I am taking your virginity, anyway you want me. Any fantasy you have, role-playing anything you want."

"I have a fantasy of my stepmom teaching me how to have sex."

"Okay, kinky. Tonight i am not your work colleague but your dirty stepmom willing to take part in any game you desire."

I link my arm in his as we stroll back to the hotel. We join a group of hotel residents including the some of the bankers I had met earlier at the lift and we enter it heading to my room on the tenth floor. The sexual tension is building between Richard and I, cupping his crotch and squeezing it gently as the lift rises at pace, his hand nervously placed on my butt.

We leave the lift as Richard and I head towards the room with me seductively walking a few yards in front, my hips and butt swinging from side to side giving Richard full view of what is on offer tonight.

We enter the room and I sit at a large desk in front of the window with the view.

"Why don't you take mummy's blouse off. I know you want me." He walks over to me nervously and starts to unfasten the pearl shaped buttons on my silk blouse, his fingers shake as he fumbles the fastenings, eventually the blouse is fully unfastened and drops to my elbows.

"That's it kiss mummy's neck." He caresses my neck with his soft lips with a gentle touch, his shallow breath from his nose hits my neck making my head flip back. The inexperienced virgin certainly did his homework as his tongue twirls around the soft lobe of my ear and back to my neck. He licks around my neck before descending towards my ample cleavage gently kissing my olive skinned fleshy domes protruding from the top of my lacy bra.

I push him away and turn back to him, shaking the blouse from my arms I step backwards to him.

"Would you be a dear and unclip mummy's bra." I quip staying in the character of slutty stepmom. He fumbles for a while before successfully unclasping my under garment which drops to the floor. I rest my body on his body on his, it is shaking from nerves. My firm breasts poke out from my chest with red hot puffy nipples just waiting to played with. His soft hands work up my flat stomach tickling me slightly before cupping and squeezing by beautiful tits with the softness and care that I now expect from this gentle soul.

He grips them tighter and tighter. my arse, still confined in the tight grey knee length pencil skirt grinds against his rock hard penis. His fingers grip around my nipples.

"Squeeze mummy's nipples hard." He does twisting them simultaneously, it drives a feeling of pleasure thundering through me. I have never had sex like this, it is normally hard and fast. An orgasm is building inside me and still my wet hot mound is yet to be released. It is pulsating inside my skirt, I need to set it free, it needs to breathe.

"Take mummy's skirt off." I spin to face him, his fingers unfastened the button at the back of the skirt and it drops down, he as to help it down due to its tightness, with my scrunched up knickers in his pocket from the restaurant, he can see for the first time in his life a real vagina.

"Oh my god, it is beautiful. Can I touch it."

"I want you to kiss it." He softly kisses my neatly shaven pubic hair and moves round to my thighs and the crease between the top of my leg and red hot mound. His tongue glides over my outer lips and he surprised by the wetness.

"Your soaking wet."

"Thats okay, just open my outer lips and suck it up." He gave me a confused look, so I separate my outer lips to unveil the sweetness inside, I guide his mouth to erect sensitive clitoris.

"Lick and suck mummy's clitoris, oh yes that's it just like that. Oh my god! Insert two fingers into my pussy hole." He took my directions perfectly, two of his fingers move in and out while he sucks on my clitoris, I stand on my left leg and drape my right leg over his shoulder, my strappy heel drapes down his back, my hands push his head and my pussy plasters over his face. For ten minutes, Richard eats my clitoris.

"OH YESSS! MUMMY LIKES."I shout as the orgasm finally hits me. Without any direction he switches it up down below. Now is long tongue is fucking my hole while his finger softly strokes my clitoris, every little touch starting to build another orgasm inside me. His attention to detail is lovable, the gentleness is a welcome new experience, even for a slut like me.

My legs weaken from the barrage being delivered by Richard. I fall to the bed and sit on the edge catching my breath.

"Come on darling, let me see it." He slips off jacket placing it o a chair in the corner of the room. His bow tie follows. He asks if he can leave his shirt on as he has body image issues.

"No problem my darling."

I pull him closer to me, I unzip his trousers and allow them to fall to the floor, I place my fingers in the waistband of his boxer shorts pulling them down exposing a rock hard eight inch beautiful long milk chocolate coloured schlong. I stroke my fingers over the shaft, as I lower my mouth to the hood he stops me.

"Can I put a condom on, I want to stay as pure as possible." He takes a condom out of the breast pocket of jacket and hands it to me. I place the condom at the hood placing my mouth over it I push the condom down the shaft with my mouth until his cock his covered in latex rubber. My mouth slides up down his shaft, nothing is stopping me from sucking his dick not even if it is covered with a condom, the taste of rubber is not as bad as I thought it would be. My head bobs up and down the shaft to lube up the dick ready for penetration.

I shimmy up the bed on lay on my back, my legs wide open.

"Come on then, big boy." His body wriggles between my legs until his condom covered dick is pushing my lips apart.

"That's it, push it into me." With a smooth push of his hips, his cock slides in and out of me. I cross my ankles gripping his butt tight. My arms wrap around his neck pulling his mouth to mine.

"Come on fuck your mummy."

"Oh yes. Does mummy want my dick." He bangs his hips against my pubic bone with our hips gyrating in perfect motion.

"Oh yes come on." He looks into my big brown eyes. My fingers grip into his butt cheeks. I can tell by his hips slowing that the end his near. I tell him stop and let the moment pass, after a few minutes of just holding each other he continues to pumps his dick in and out of my sweet wet inviting vulva.

"Ooohhhh yesss!" He shrieks as he fills the condom with his hot cum. I flip him over and leave his still hard dick inside me as I ride it until it is semi erect. I peel the condom off his softening dick and empty the contents down the shaft and as it drips down the shaft with some nesting on his balls. I know he did not want me to but I place my hands on his chest to hold him down and I suck his bare cock slurping all his hot jizz from his cock and balls. It is not long before he is holding head down to keep sucking, his cock starts to firm up again and I suck it hard to a chorus of groans from him, to eventually I feel the warmth of his cum hit the back of my throat.

I order some room service and dwell in the afterglow of taking Richards virginity.

"Are you okay, Richard. Did you enjoy your first time."

"oh my god it was awesome. Thank you so much. There is something I need to tell you."

"What is it."

"I am getting married in two weeks to a girl I have known all my life. I thought that we would both be virgins on our wedding night. Just before Christmas I found out she had slept with my cousin before we got together. I needed to sleep with someone. I couldn't wait until our wedding night what if I did it wrong."

"Where do i come in?"

"I heard rumours about you. That is why i kissed you, I thought it might lead to something."

"It may have that day if we had not been disturbed."

"I was trying to pluck up the courage to ask you. Then Abi asked me to come to this conference with you and that you had asked for me. I knew this was my chance."

"you should have asked before, I would have helped you out by fucking you. By the way you will have no worries on your wedding night."

"Thank you, i am going to speak to my fiancé. Thanks again Miss. Burrows." I sleep very soundly knowing I had helped out a colleague but also had a very nice fuck in the process.

I wake the next morning fresh and ready to hit the two seminars that Abi had planned for us. Richard and I meet up and do our duties, the conference ends at 5 pm. We have to catch the train back at 6.30 pm, so we head to the train station and catch the train that should get in about 9 pm. He talks all the way back about Jacinta; his fiancé and how much in love they are since they officially became an item two years ago. It made think of the early days with Simon and how great it was and how it as all seem to changed now.

I arrive home after Richard's fiancé Jacinta kindly gives a lift from the station. I enter my home to be met by my mother Summer, a woman who never really left the second summer of love in the late 1980's. Her real name is Carly but her earth name is Summer.

"What are you doing here?"

"I am here because that gutless boyfriend of yours could not face you. He left you this letter."

My dearest Mandy

Sorry to tell you in a letter but it is over. Michelle and I have fallen in love, I think we always did like each other. I hope you are okay, Christmas is not the first time we have slept together. I will speak to you soon.

I want to sell the house and move on. Sorry but I think and you will probably agree we got together too young.

Sorry again I will always love you.

Simon

"Bloody hell mum."

"How you feeling? My little sunflower."

"Actually, alright. I think we had grown apart but it still hurts."

"What are you going to do?"

"Can i come home with you, mum."

"Of course, you are a wayward bird who finally finds her way back home."

It is hard not to love the way my mum looks at life. She makes a lot of money from her art and tarot readings. As I pack a bag I find the camera in my drawer, a smile comes across my face thinking of Uncle Percy.

I lock the front door and climb into mums VW Campervan. I am going put my career on the front burner now still continuing my sterling work with the OAPs of the community; something I can now do without worrying of the repercussions of Simon finding out. Oh yes I am looking forward to my adventures as a hot single woman.

bigsidd
bigsidd
124 Followers