Amanda and Old Mr. Sanders Ch. 08

Story Info
Amanda and the handsome old stranger.
2.7k words
4.56
6.6k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigsidd
bigsidd
124 Followers

I arrived home to my mother's bungalow after another stressful week at the bank. It has been several months since Simon and I parted ways and I have since engineered all my energy into my career at the bank. Simon and my ex-best friend Michelle are now living together which still seems bizarre to me. My love life is lacking at this juncture due to the stress of the breakup and working towards my aim of managing my own branch. I am happy to take my laptop to bed and frigg myself silly until I reach climax. I am starting to stir down below when I sit next to an old man on the bus even more with the summer at its hottest so I am wearing a shorter skirt to work which attracts a lot of attention. One old man is going to be very lucky one day. I still love the idea of being taken by the older fraternity of the community or the losers of life like Simon's uncle Percy or Richard, my virgin work colleague. My body is revving up to be a slut again.

I wake on a beautiful summer Sunday morning, my sexual feelings are the strongest they have been in months. I need sex and I know just the place. A Sunday morning bike ride to the disused cricket pavilion, the one where Harry and his rambling group hopefully still meet up every Sunday. After showering I slip on some knickers and a loose-fitting summer dress which stops at the knee and buttons from top to bottom. I am taking my bicycle so I need the dress loose. White trainers complete the look. The light sky blue flowery patterned dress shows off my bronzed tanned body perfectly. I grab my bike and take a leisurely cycle through the green countryside to the cricket pavilion where hopefully Harry and the boys will be waiting.

After twenty minutes of cycling and a few jolly good mornings, I reach the cricket pavilion only for my heart to sink as it is boarded up with a demolition notice stuck to the boarded-up door. I cannot believe my luck. I was so looking forward to being taken by the old gits. Plan B was needed so I cycle on. I stop at an old church for a sit-down and find a bench which overlooks a small abandoned graveyard. Bordered by large trees It is very tranquil with just the sound of birds singing. Gravestones over one hundred years old make interesting reading. It occupies my mind for 10 minutes before it returns to the disappointment of the cricket pavilion. I take a sip of water and go to get up on my bike to head home disappointed.

"What a beautiful morning it is, my dear." Says a quiet well-spoken voice behind me.

I turn to see a well-spoken and smartly dressed older gentleman with a very impeccably groomed goatee beard and short hair of silvery gray.

"I suppose it is," I reply.

"Never seen you here before my dear. My name is Harold Penrose." Putting his hand out for me to shake.

"Amanda, a pleasure to meet you." I reciprocate.

"Okay if I join you?"

"Yes, be my guest."

As he sat he swung a leather satchel off his shoulder. I hadn't noticed the strap across his shoulder and the bottom of his brown slacks are held up by two brown bicycle clips. He opens his satchel and pulls out a sketch pad and charcoal and drops the satchel to the floor carefully.

"Do you draw?" I ask with interest.

"Yes, just charcoal drawings. Would you like to see my etchings?" He replies.

scuttling up the bench towards me until there are only a few inches between us. The first thing I notice is how beautifully he smells. The freshness of Pears soap like my grandpappy used to use with a hint of cologne. I can't help but sniff him which makes him back off a little. I look at his amazing drawings, his gorgeous fresh smell fills my nostrils. A small breeze blows across the graveyard momentarily moving my dress where the bottom button is undone from cycling, giving him a flash of my bronzed-toned thighs. I catch him stealing a brief look. I am starting to shake a little at the thought of this old stranger taking me in this deserted graveyard. Maybe this stranger can be my plan B after the disappointment of the cricket pavilion.

I place a hand on his arm and his leg as he continues to show me his etchings for twenty minutes describing everyone in great detail leading me to start feigning my interest in his drawings out of frustration and boredom. I know what I want but my hand placements start to make him nervous and he backs away down the bench. He starts to draw a picture of an old gravestone directly in front of us. Now and again he would gently blow the excess charcoal from the page. Every blow of his pursed lips made me shiver inside. He shows no interest in me as he continues to draw leaving me even more frustrated. I have never had to work so hard for a man to fuck me. I sit back on the bench and pull my dress open slightly as if I am catching the sun. I see him steer his gaze from his paper for a few seconds then return to it but enough to show me that I have raised his attention.

He bends down to his satchel and puts his sketchpad away as he does. I undo a couple of buttons on my dress to reveal some cleavage as he is grabbing for something from his bag. After a few seconds of rummaging he pulls a gray and white flask out of his bag and he sits upright on the bench and turns to face me.

"Would you like some t....." He cannot complete his question; he sets his eyes on my cleavage.

"I would love some tea, Mr Penrose." I take the small plastic cup from the flask and stare at him as I take a sip of the tea making sure to run my tongue around my lips. I got him. He took the cup from me. I engineer it so our hands touch. I swear I can feel the electricity between us. I sit back on the bench and Undo another button on my dress so my breasts start to hang out of my dress just leaving the nipples covered. I just wait for Mr Penrose to make his move. He gingerly moves his soft hands towards my breast slowly cupping it. His hand shakes as I move my body up the bench so our bodies are touching again. His sweet aroma fills the air. He just looks at me in disbelief at what's happening to him. He nervously moves his head towards my magnificent round meaty globes and I move my dress open so my magnificent bosoms are on show. I stroke my fingers through his hair and kiss the back of his neck as his mouth clamps onto erect nipples.

"That's it, Mr Penrose, nice and gentle. Pretend I have charcoal on my nipples and blow it away." His soft breath hit my hot sensitive nipples making me sigh loudly starting an explosion in my body.

"Oh Fuck! Mr Penrose. That's it, sir."

His arm wraps around my body pulling it closer to him. For the next few minutes, he moves from nipple to nipple sucking and blowing on them softly. I eventually lift his head to mine, placing his hand back to my breast and we kiss, not fast erotic kissing. our soft lips puckered against each other, our tongues softly touching. I stand up from the bench and stand in front of him and Undo the few remaining buttons of my dress. It flops open revealing my fit body to this old stranger. He nervously moves his head towards it and plants soft kisses on my stomach moving down towards my sweet spot. His fingers slip inside the band of my knickers. He looks at me seeking permission to remove my undergarment to reveal the sweet nectar beneath.

"It is okay Mr Penrose remove my knickers and kiss my vagina."

He slowly peels down my knickers until he lets them drop until they drape over my crisp white pumps. He pushes his head into my crotch kissing and licking around it. I place my foot on the bench beside him, I grab the back of his head looking upwards with my eyes closed as Mr Penrose licks and kisses my private area with a softness and a finesse that starts my body shaking from an orgasm that shoots through me. I gyrate my hips enjoying the old man's mouth servicing my pussy. I just couldn't wait any longer. I am enjoying the servicing of my vagina and his soft breath on my erect clitoris but I need fucking now it has been so long since I was taken and made love to. Moving his head from my vagina with disappointment on his face I bend down and we share a hot kiss the taste of juices on his lips and tongue.

"It is time to finish what you started Mr Penrose."

I take his hand in mine and lead him to the soft grass as I clamber onto my back, my legs wide open. Mr Penrose snuggly manoeuvres his old body between my legs. We kiss again, his lips moving from my lips and nipples. Although I am desperate for sex and my naked body is writhing under an old stranger in the open, I was enjoying his mouth manipulating my nipples as we lay there. The feeling of his erect penis pressing against my thighs hastens my passion.

"Okay, Mr Penrose let me see it."

He pushes his body off mine and unclasps his belt pulling out his shirt that was impeccably tucked in his trousers. I sit up and with him knelt between my legs he pulls down his trousers and pants springing up a purple-veined long penis. He places it softly against my pubic bone. I run his dick through the tips of my fingers. It is so smooth and long but not too thick. I lay back down pulling him down on top of me. He wriggles on top of me until his meaty organ is resting on my vulva. The tip pushes against my tight wet pussy stretching it open which hurts at first making me wince. He softly squeezes it a bit deeper inside my inviting hole making me scream gently.

"Oh my god Mr Penrose yyyeesss!"

Eventually, my hole is filled with his cock my juices lubricate an easy passage in and out of my soaking wet vagina. His hips bang against me with such power I have to reach out with one hand and grip an old gravestone to stop myself from sliding along the grass. My other hand makes a tight fist holding onto his clammy shirt. I want to scream so I bite into his shoulder to mask it. Months without sex my body is jumping from the pummeling it is taking from this old stranger. He suddenly stops and we kiss. I loosen my grip on the gravestone and his shirt so he can readjust himself.

Perching over me in a press-up position he slowly moves his penis out of me before ramming it back in. Again I have to grip hold the old gravestone with other gripping around his bicep. With his dick deep inside me, he rotates his hips forcing his long phallus to twist up inside me. my vagina being stretched left to right and up and down. his penis grinding against my inner labia making it red and sensitive. This guy knew what he was doing. The sun is still beating down, leading to both of us sweating furiously as he begins to thrust hard again, the end drawing near. My body squirms underneath the old man as he continues to fuck me hard. Then he stops and pulls out of me. He starts masturbating himself simultaneously rubbing the wet tip of his dick over my sensitive red labia and clitoris driving me wild with delight and making me scream out loud with pleasure.

Then with one last stroke of his long old penis, he soaks my red hot sensitive private parts in his hot cum. The cum cools down the burning, making me smile widely. His spunk runs and drips down towards my anus. I pull him down to me to kiss me.

"Well done Sir," I whisper softly with a breathless cracked voice.

"Was I okay?" He asks cutely.

"Oh my god, YES, YES, YES!"

He rolls off me and lays on the ground pulling his trousers and pants up. I still can't move while I get my breath. My dress is still draped open around me, and the breeze coolly whips around my hot sticky mound. Mr Penrose climbs to his feet and resets his shirt inside his trousers much to my amusement he still has the brown bicycle clips attached around the ankle. My head drops back to the ground and it gets lost in the longish grass. I lay there calmly still letting the summer breeze cool me down. I stare at the summer light blue bright sky with white clouds you could count on one hand.

"Are you going to lay there all day my dear?"

"No, Mr. Penrose."

He pulls me up and hands me my knickers. I button up my dress which is stuck to my sweaty back. Mr Penrose brushes the loose grass from the back of it.

"Do you have any of that tea left Mr Penrose?"

"Yes, and please call me Harold."

"Okay, but I love calling older men I have sex with Mr. It is so sexy."

"Do you do this a lot then? An exceptionally good-looking woman like yourself could have anyone they wanted."

" I was in a relationship with an amazing man. Then I started an affair with my old neighbor and I have never looked back. You were a very lucky old man today. I was meant to be with someone else."

"My ex-wife used to say I was unlucky and boring."

" Is she dead?"

" Oh no, my dear. She left me for my brother."

"Sorry!"

"It is okay. In my former job as a university professor, I had opportunities to sleep with my female students which my ex-wife never knew about."

" And did you?"

"Oh yes, I did." He said, smiling broadly.

"Well thank you for making me a very happy and satisfied young lady Mr. Pen... Sorry, Harold."

"Goodbye my dear, thank you for a lovely morning."

"Goodbye," I say, kissing him on the cheek. I grab my bike and slowly cycle back home to shower my hot sweaty body.

As I turn a corner I see a group of men and one woman. I cannot believe it. It is Harry Sanders and other members of the rambling party. I have to look twice but the woman is Michelle. I try to cycle past the group without being noticed.

"Amanda is that you?" shouts one of the men.

I go to ride on but decide to stop and talk.

"Hi boys, how are you all? Hi Michelle. Have you been to the cricket pavilion?" I ask hoping they don't twig that I was there.

"No dear it is closed for demolition. We are on our way to Dons. You remember Dondon't you." Harry replied with a stupid great grin on his face.

"Yes of course I remember Don. Hi Don."

"Hello stranger, haven't seen you around. Do you fancy coming with us back to mine?"

I have to admit I was tempted I knew I would have a good time.

"No thanks, another time maybe."

"We have missed you, Amanda," said Harry solemnly.

"I'm sure Michelle is more than enough anyway," I replied.

"Someday soon then Amanda." Harry and Don ask with a hint of desperation.

"Maybe, Bye."

With that, I ride on safe in the knowledge I did the right thing not giving in to temptation. I definitely would have been swayed if not for Harold Penrose. Maybe it is time I put Harry and that part of my life behind me and start some new sexual adventures as a hot single woman. Well maybe not just yet.

bigsidd
bigsidd
124 Followers