All Comments on 'Amanda Awakens - Shopping Trip'

by 36DDLover

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Rubbish story about a cheating whore

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How long it will be take for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Nice continuation of Amanda and Logan's story, I hope that Jamal will soon join up with them so that Amanda can get another experience of black cock and cum. Also, it would be nice if she accepted the offer of another dvd, after all who cares what the sky-fairy crowd think.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

There has to be at least one Posted everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another story keeping old Jamal off the streets for a while. Glad he's working at Nordstrom instead of looting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So she woke up one morning and magically turned into a cheating slut? Poorly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To paraphrase 26thNC…There is one posting comments every day. Assholes that is, and 26thNC is it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hubby is opening Pandora’s box and will not know it until wifey tells him that sex with him just doesn’t do anything for her…. So she will be moving on to “bigger and better” dicks , I mean things…..

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

Why in LW instead of Fetish or Group Sex?

LPCreamLPCreamalmost 3 years ago

Love this story. The clothing detail was fantastic, helps to build a picture in ones mind, makes the story more fun. Please do keep writing, your stories are ace :D.

I wonder if you can find a way to push Amanda's boundaries, something maybe she really isn't sure about doing but does it anyway (I bit like how this all started).

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Count on a story like this to bring my anonymous bitch out to kiss my ass. You always take the bait bitch, and that's where the fun is in commenting on shit like this. Without you bitch, it would be no fun at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jamal, the most over used ethnic name in bad Ir porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Argh. Just another set up to a soon to be sad and stupid slut/cuck tale. These writers always go one step further and have wife to from loving partner to full blown whore. Of course hubby will he made into a pathetic and perverted little cuck. Ridiculous

Nylons1Nylons1almost 3 years ago

Great story about sexy Amanda

johnny1705johnny1705over 2 years ago

Wasted day. Really thought Amanda would be getting screwed by Jamal so she could share the experience with hubby later. Was really looking forward to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For crying out loud. We get it. She wears a 36DD bra on her slightly overweight frame, or she'd have a smaller band size.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have raised flirting to artistry, I could see her and Jamal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love to meet the real Amanda. What a hot woman!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

johnny1705 if you read Amanda Awakens-The Christmas Party you will get both of your wishes. Amanda is fucked by Jamal while Logan watches.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous