Amanda Becomes More of a BBC Slut

Story Info
Amanda gets deeper into becoming a BBC slave to Marcus.
2.8k words
4.53
30.6k
60
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
408 Followers

Amanda woke up still feeling the effects of yesterday. She had fucked a black man for the first time and he had had a bigger cock than anything she ever had encountered. What had made it more bizarre and therefore also more exciting for Amanda was that the man had previously fucked her mom and turned her into a slut for BBC.

Marcus, which was the name of the man she had fucked, had told her to come by again today and she had no plan to back out of it. She had long been having fantasies about BBC and yesterday had not been a disappointment. Although he had been rougher than she had anticipated she still had experienced bigger orgasms than she had ever had before.

Since she wanted to impress Marcus she decided to dress as slutty as she could and wore a short dress and knee high socks with only a small thong underneath. The makeup she put on was more then she usually used and made her look like a porn girl.

As she arrived to his place she knocked on the door and Marcus shouted for her to come in. When she went into his living room she saw that they were not alone. All nude, a redheaded heavily pregnant girl was on her knees sucking his giant cock. She looked to be about 25 years old and had big golden piercings in her swollen tits.

"Good you could make it slut." was all that Marcus said as he pushed down the head of the redhead making her gag on his cock.

"This white cock socket is named Emma but we usually just call her "Fuck Hole". You and she will have the opportunity to serve my cock tonight. Now get nude and get down on your knees."

Amanda didn't waste any time and soon she was down on her knees worshipping Marcus big balls as Emma was gagging on his cock.

"Push Fuck Hole down further on my cock, I want it all in." Marcus ordered Amanda.

Emma struggled against it but Amanda made her fuck her face even further on his cock. Saliva and tears was all over Emma's face as she gagged on his cock.

"Now switch places bitches!"

Emma released his cock from her mouth and took her revenge on Amanda as she forced Marcus dick deep into Amanda's mouth.

"That's good Fuck Hole, make the bitch gag hard on my cock."

Marcus made them take turn and each time they where meaner and meaner to each other. In the end both girls faces was looking fucked up with running mascara and saliva all over their faces.

"Now Amanda you'll get to give my asshole a nice sloppy clean up as Fuck Hole will prepare your ass for my cock."

Amanda had done neither rimming nor anal before and hesitated a little but a couple of spanks on her tits made her get her face down to his sweaty asshole.

"That's it, obey your black master!" Marcus said. Amanda had never thought about him as her master but as she started to rim him she realised it was probably a correct term for what he was to her. Emma on the other hand had started to push her fingers into Amanda's ass to get her prepared for her loss of her anal virginity.

After a couple of minutes Marcus was tired of waiting and pushed Emma away. He flipped Amanda on her back and raised her legs. As he put some lube on his cock he told Emma to sit on Amanda's face. Soon he positioned his cock right next to her ass and pushed himself in with no concern of Amanda's comfort.

"That's it, now you are a true slut for BBC!" Marcus said as he started working his way into her ass.

"Soon you will beg to be bred like Fuck Hole did a couple of months ago. She used to be a good little girl and now she is the fuck toy for any black man that wants to use her desperate holes."

Amanda was getting wetter as she heard Marcus words. The pain was still great but her pussy seemed to like the pain. Emma was grinding her pussy on her face and her face was getting covered in pussy juice. Soon Emma shuddered in an orgasm as she squirted pussy juices all over Amanda.

"I am gonna bury my cum deep into your ass so Fuck Hole can put her tongue in it and lick it out!" Marcus said as he picked up the pace. Soon he pressed his cock all the way in and came hard.

"Lick her clean Fuck Hole, and you Cow Hoe, you clean me up!" Marcus ordered. Both ladies obeyed, and although the taste was awful for Amanda she did not hesitate.

"Time to go home Fuck Hole, and time to visit your mom Cow Hoe. I think I want to fuck you in front of your mommy!"

"Please, not in front of her..." Amanda tried to protest. Marcus did not like that she tried to talk back at all.

"Get over here!" he said as he pulled her over his lap and started spanking her ass hard. Emma looked on in shock, but did not try to stop him.

"Bitches like you obey your black masters and don't disobey! Do you understand whore!" Marcus shouted as he rained down slaps on Amanda's ass cheeks.

"Yeessss, I am soooorrrrryyy! Please stop, I'll oooobbeeeey!" Amanda cried back.

"That wasn't so hard was it you stupid skank? Now kiss me feet and ask for forgiveness!"

Amanda kissed his feet as Emma quickly dressed and left his apartment.

"Now, let's get over to your mommy's place so you can see what she is doing."

Marcus put on pants but didn't allow for Amanda to put any clothes as they walked to Sara's apartment. When they opened the door they heard the sound of flesh hitting flesh and moans of enjoyment from the bedroom. As they entered the bedroom they saw Sara getting spit roasted by two young men, probably not many days above eighteen. Sara's eye opened in shock when she saws her daughter but the men barely acknowledged their arrival.

Amanda on the other hand was also shocked to see her mom getting fucked even though she knew she was Marcus whore.

"Today I have kept her busy as these two gentlemen are number nine and ten that is using her as a fleshlight." Marcus whispered in her ear.

After the initial shock Amanda looked on and was embarrassingly getting more and more aroused. Soon she felt juices run down her thighs as her mother was getting pounded. Sara also seemed to forget about her daughter as she felt another orgasm build up inside of her. With a big cock in her mouth her scream of pleasure was muffled as she came on the other boys cock.

"Why don't you guys both fuck her pussy so she gets a double dose of cum up her pussy?" Marcus suggested to the men. The guys fucking her smiled as they made her take both cocks at the same time while Sara was going crazy with lust and pain.

As the men finished off in her mother Amanda felt Marcus hands on her tits as he massaged her nipples making her even hornier.

"You can pay me directly." Marcus said as the guys pulled out their wallets to pay for the fuck.

"Is the young cum dump you have there up for a good time?" one of the guys asked.

"Not yet, but feel free to touch her if you like. She got assfucked not long ago so all her holes should be able to take a finger or two."

Amanda was once again feeling like she went through a new low as she was manhandled by the men like a piece of meat. Still, she did not resist is as she looked at her mother. Both females faces was in ruin as their makeup had been smeared all over, but her mother looked even worse as the boys had have some fun with her writing "whore" on her face and "dirty piggy" on her tits with a permanent marker.

As she looked further down she gasped in surprise as she saw Sara's tattoo for the first time. "Black Cock Whore" was written with big letters above her gaping pussy. Her mother had not realised her daughter was examining her as she lay exhausted on her back with cum leaking out of her pussy. Amanda saw that someone probably had used her ass earlier today as it looked swollen and had a small gape.

"That's enough guys." Marcus said after the guys had touched Amanda's most private parts a couple of minutes.

"Send us a text if you ever decide to pimp her out, we will pay extra to use them both at the same time."

"Will do, will do, now please leave us alone."

"Sure thing." the guys said as they left the apartment.

"Get yourself cleaned up hoe and get your ass to your living room quickly!" Marcus ordered Sara. He took Amanda to the living room and made her once again give him a nice sloppy rim job. Amanda still got embarrassed doing it but was too turned on to resist. A couple of minutes later Sara walked in after cleaning herself up.

"Did I give you permission to walk you stupid fuckmeat? Crawl like the piggy you are!"

Sara quickly obeyed Marcus order and crawled to him.

"Present your ass to me so I can spank it as punishment for being such a stupid bimbo flesh toy to think you can walk without permission."

"I am so sorry master." Sara said as she bent over and presented her ass. Marcus started spanking her as he enjoyed the rim job from her daughter.

"Look at your daughter. Two fucks and she is an obedient little fuck cow. I bet if I told her she would get a tattoo like yours she wouldn't even protest. The question is if it should say "Black cock only" or "Black breeding cow"? What do you like best mommy slut?"

"Agghhgg...nnnhhhggff...black brreeedding cowwww master!"

"Hummm, so you want her to get bred?"

"Yessssssss..."

"You hear that down there Amanda, your whore of a mom wants you to get blacked bred!"

Amanda had no chance to say anything as her face was pressed into Marcus ass. Marcus started to finger Sara's pussy as he continued talking.

"Did I tell you how Emma got herself knocked up Amanda? I made her wear a blindfold and then 30 men took their turn fucking her pussy without her knowing who anyone was. She still has no idea who might be the dad and it will be hard for her to take a paternity test since she has no way to contact them. Any black man she meets can be the father and she has no idea. The fucked up thing is that she begged me to do it again as soon as she could after giving birth. Does piggy mom want her daughter getting knocked up like that?"

Sara didn't know what to say, if she wasn't so turned on by the touch from Marcus she would probably object but now it was hard to resist anything he said.

"Or maybe you would like your pimp to impregnate her. Knowing your grand children's father was the man who made you into a whore?"

"Yesss..." slipped out of Both Sara's and Amanda's mouth at the same time. Marcus laughed hard when they did and pulled out his fingers from Sara's wet cunt.

"Get a cucumber piggy. I want to fuck your daughter in front of you while you fuck yourself with it. I won't let your daughter get off the pill yet however, I want to make some money off her from some pornos first. If you are lucky I might let you both be in it."

Sara crawled to the kitchen and brought a cucumber back in her mouth. She sat down on the sofa, spread her legs and started to fuck herself with the cucumber as Amanda was on all four on the floor. Marcus easily slipped into her drenched pussy and started to pound her hard.

"That's it you little slut!" Marcus exclaimed while pulling her hair backwards.

"Look at your mommy masturbating while you get fucked like a bitch on heat. You want to get marked like a BBC slut like she is?"

"Yessssss, I want to be your bitch master!"

"I bet you want to be gangbanged like your mommy bitch while I record it doesn't you?"

"Ngghhh ghhhh yessss"

"Beg me to make you a porn star you fucking cunt hole!"

"Please make me into a BBC gangbang porn hoe master!"

"You hear that mommy slut? Happy your daughter is as much of a slut like you? Why don't you beg me too to make your daughter into a gangbang porn slut?"

"Please master Marcus, turn my daughter into a porn slut!"

As Sara said that both she and Amanda came at the same time and squirted their pussy juice on the floor.

"Soon I'll have you both licking each other's fuck holes you wet-pussy bimbos!"

As he said that he picked up the pace and soon he spurted his cum up Amanda's cunt.

"You will both sleep in my bed tonight and tomorrow when you wake up you will team up and give me a nice morning blow job."

Marcus took both girls by the hair and they had to crawl nude on all four to his apartment. Amanda left a trail of cum as Marcus cum deposit dribbled out of her. Totally nude all three soon was asleep in Marcus bed.

As morning dawned Amanda was quietly awakened by her mom. They dutifully started sucking on Marcus cock. Amanda sucked on his balls while Sara took care of his growing cock. She suddenly felt a hand on her head holding her still and soon she felt Marcus release his bladder directly into her mouth. Her instinct to pull her head away was stopped by the powerful grip of Marcus hand and she had no option but to swallow.

The sucking continued until Marcus told Amanda to get on top of her and ride him until he came. Happily obeying Amanda was soon crying out her first orgasm. Sara on the other hand was told to present her tits so Marcus could suck on them and play with them. Amanda worked hard on his dick, not stopping for a second even when she came. After her third orgasm massaged his dick he too came.

The girls was told to make him some breakfast and as he ate it they were allowed to play with his cock again. This time Amanda sucked on it while Sara was giving him a rim job in the hope that he might fuck her if she did a good job.

After breakfast Marcus started to make some phone calls organising a gangbang video in two weeks where both Amanda and Sara should perform. As he presented the idea he had no problems finding male actors. Linda, who had been in the previous movie with Sara, agreed to be a fluff girl if she at least got to fuck one guy back stage.

After the calls Marcus was hard again and took some pity on Sara as he agreed to fuck her, but only if she licked her daughter's cunt. Both girls were hesitant but once again the threat to cut them off from his supply of BBC and some spanks to their asses did the trick in convincing them to do it.

Soon Sara was licking her daughter as Marcus fucked her from behind. As humiliating as it was both girls soon came, and before Marcus was done they both had came multiple times.

Marcus was not done degrading them as he made Amanda clean up her mommy's cunt while Sara cleaned up Marcus.

"Good little clit clowns! Soon you both will be movie stars. But before Amanda gets to be in the movie I think she should get inked like her mommy above her cunt. The question is what to write?"

_______________

This story will be continued in part 3 where both girls will be gangbanged together! However I also need to figure out how to make the new story feel fresh and not just a repetition of my old stories, so I might need some time figuring out the base story. Feel free to give suggestions etc.

And what should Marcus put above Amanda's pussy? Give your best suggestion in the comments or send a private message to me if you prefer that.

Siswede
Siswede
408 Followers