Amanda's Gifts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just some guy and girl looking at each other," she replied.

"That's right. Can they see your blouse?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"Can they see your bra?"

"No," she said a little softer.

"Can they see your nipples, or see if your panties are wet?"

She shook her head.

"OK, put your hands in your coat pockets and leave them there." I reached out and unbuttoned her coat. "Now, what can people behind you see? Pretty much the same thing, right?"

"Right," she said, but the soft tremble in her voice made me think she was getting nervous.

I reached for the top of her blouse, grabbed one button, and said, "If I were to unbutton your blouse, no one would see anything, correct?" She slowly shook her head. "And if anyone came and stood next to me, you could easily use your hands to close the coat and none would be the wiser. Right?" She just stood there and looked at me, pulling in her elbows. "You admit that you were surprised when you suggested I spank you, and then you loved it when I did. And I promised not to publicly embarrass you or hurt you in any way. You know you can walk away from me or say 'no' at any time. So does some adventure sound interesting to you?"

"Maybe," she replied with plenty of hesitation in her voice.

"Let's do something. When I call you 'Daddy's girl', then you know I'm in charge and telling you what to do. When you call me 'Daddy', then I'll know that you are submitting to me. Is Daddy's little girl OK with that?" I asked, leaving my fingers on the first button.

She hesitated a long time, looking into my eyes. She licked her lips and whispered, "Yes, Daddy."

"OK, here's your first assignment, little girl. You have five minutes to somehow get rid of your bra." Her eyes got wide as I spoke. " You can't go hide in a bathroom or anything like that. You have to stay on the street, like we are now. You need to remove it and put it into your purse in the next five minutes while we are out on the street."

"But people will see me," she whined.

"If you stand in one spot, they will notice. But if you keep moving around, and you are careful, different people will come and go, and no one will realize what you are doing," I explained. After a few moments, I stepped closer to her and hugged her. Then I whispered into her ear, "Of course, if you are too chicken..."

She pushed me away and looked at me with a smile, then hit my chest with her fist, followed by the accusation, "You asshole!" I hoped that was her way of saying, 'I love you and this is a better thrill than any roller coaster.'

"That's no way to treat your daddy. What does daddy's little girl say?" I asked.

Without losing her smile, but after some thought, Amanda said sweetly, "Yes, Daddy."

I turned, took her arm in mine, and we walked into the crowd.

********

Amanda couldn't believe Brian was making her do this. She felt flushed. She looked around and it felt like people were watching her now. How was she going to do this? WHY was she going to do this? For the fun? For the thrill? She had to admit, he was making this thrilling. As she thought about it, he was right, people won't really know what's going on, if she was careful.

She thought about how she was going to do this. The first thing she needed to do was unhook it in the back. But there was no reaching back there with her coat on. She had just buttoned up her coat - it was cold. Now she had to unbutton it again to give her arms some freedom to move. She unbuttoned her coat and tried to be discrete as she reached behind her back with one hand to unhook her bra. Thankfully, her blouse was not tucked into her pants. She usually needed two hands. One hand was a bit more challenging with this bra. But if she just used one hand, it would look like she was scratching an itch. It would be too obvious if she used both hands. After trying for a few moments with one hand, she looked around, stepped to the side, with her back to the wall, and quickly used both hands to unhook her bra. She quickly put down her arms and stuck her hands into her pockets. Amanda looked at Brian and he was having trouble hiding his delight at her predicament.

They turned another corner and Amanda reached into her blouse and slid the strap down her left shoulder and returned her hand to her pocket. She looked around and used the other hand to slide the right strap off of that shoulder before returning her hand to its resting spot. As she thought about her next step, she realized she had no easy way to get the bra off her breasts and the straps down her arms so she could remove it from her blouse. This wasn't the first time she had removed her bra from under her shirt, but the coat and blouse she was wearing were tight and prevented her freedom of movement. Then she had a thought and she was afraid to ask. "What if I can't do this in five minutes?" she asked him.

Brian had been smiling through this whole episode, and now he looked at her with fake sternness. "There will be consequences, little girl," he said. She was afraid to ask what they may be, so she tried to hurry and figure out how to do this.

Amanda decided she needed a different tactic. She alternated buttoning up part of her coat, while trying to unbutton her blouse under her coat, trying not to show her bra, or anything else, for that matter. She slid her blouse off of one shoulder and pulled her bra off of that arm. She tried putting her arm back into that sleeve, but her arm couldn't find the opening. After about a minute, she found the opening and inserted her arm. Then she worked on the other arm and sleeve, having the same trouble of getting her arm back into the sleeve. She decided she didn't have time to button up her blouse, so after looking around and certain no one was watching, she pulled out her bra and stuck it into her coat pocket, announcing, "Done!"

Brian looked at his watch and said, "seven minutes, twenty seconds. Too long."

Her heart melted at hearing the news. "So, what does that mean?"

"Well, let's confirm you completed your assignment," announced Brian.

"What? How are you going to do that? Here's my bra. What more proof do you need?" Amanda asked.

Brian grabbed her arm and wrapped it around his and started walking with her down the street, making her feel a little calmer, but her heart was still beating fast.

"This is supposed to be thrilling and fun. But if you are not having fun, then we stop," he said as they continued to walk. They walked by a few sites and she took pictures of the famous landmarks. He took her to his favorite gelato shop that sold 150 flavors and recommended a couple that she really liked. As they continued walking through the tourists, her guilt began to grow. She finally stopped him, looked him in the eye, and apologized. "I'm not used to this, and it is kinda scary to me," she explained.

"I'm sorry," Brian told her. "I told you I was nervous about offending you, and it sounds like I went too far. I just want you to have fun. But if you aren't having fun, then neither am I. Are you feeling better now?"

"Yes, I'm feeling better. And I was having fun. Yeah, it was fun, but I got scared. So, what were you going to do to prove I did what you said," she asked, pretty sure of the answer.

"Well, to be frank, I was going to take you to a corner and check that you had no bra."

"How?" she asked.

"By just putting my hands inside your coat and feeling your breasts. But if that doesn't interest you, then I'm just going to keep my hands to myself." said Brian.

"I'm interested. I'm just nervous," confessed Amanda.

"Well, don't be nervous. I'm not going to try anything crazy. You're safe."

They walked for a little more, and then she took him down a less-traveled street, stopped in a little alcove, and she said, "Time to check."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy," Amanda said with a smile, and unbuttoned the top buttons of her coat. She remembered then that she had not yet buttoned up her blouse, but continued until most of her coat was unbuttoned.

Brian smiled back, looked around, then looked at Amanda. He grabbed the edge of her coat near her chest with his left hand, pulling it a few inches away from her skin, and inserted his right hand. She jumped a little when his very cold hand grabbed her breast and tweaked her nipple, the feeling of an electric shock shot through every nerve of her body. He did the same with his right hand, and inserted his left hand to grab her other breast. She flinched again at the touch of his cold hand. She continued to feel the cold on her breast minutes after he had removed his hands, and smiled to herself.

********

I looked at this beautiful woman. She was amazing. I buttoned up her coat for her like a father would for his little girl, grabbed her arm again, and we continued walking.

"So, what's the penalty for not doing it fast enough?" Amanda asked me.

I thought about it and said, "sometimes, there is room for mercy. There is no penalty...THIS time. But you had better be careful next time."

"No, come on. Tell me. What would have been the penalty?" she asked, the tone of her voice sounding happy that no penalty would be inflicted, but still curious.

"Are you sure you want to know?" I asked, and she assured me she did. "Well, if you had that much trouble with your bra, imagine what you would have done to get those panties off." The look made it clear that she was relieved she was spared the penalty, but also surprised at the daring idea.

"These skinny jeans would make that difficult, I suppose," she said with a raised eyebrow.

As we walked through the park, I saw some places where Amanda could have scampered off to hide behind a bush or tree and pay the penalty. I could only imagine her nervously looking around before she went, then walking to that dark spot. Upon getting there, I imagined her looking around to make sure she could not be seen, or it was at least difficult to recognize what she was about to do. Her heart would be beating fast. She would just want to get it over with. So, she would take one deep breath, kick off her shoes, and unzip her pants. She would wiggle her hips, pushing down on her pants, trying to get them down her legs and off her body. She would roll up her pants and set them on the ground. Then she would lower her panties, pulling them off one leg at a time, and stuff them into her coat pocket, before standing up straight and just breathing and making sure no one was around. She would feel the cool air circling her legs, up her coat, and around her crotch. If she was horny, she might be damp around her pussy and feel the cool air around there, giving her goose bumps. I know she's not this adventurous, but since this is my fantasy, I imagined her feeling an urge to touch herself. She might lean against the tree she was hiding behind, and start caressing her lips, perhaps inserting one hand into her coat to massage her breasts and pull on her nipples. Maybe she would insert a finger or two into her pussy, eventually pushing herself to a climax. Heck, she might even violently plunge her fingers in and out of herself, while massaging her clit with her other fingers, until she starts squirting.

I thought about it and started feeling like a pervert. Some women are into these exciting things. If she likes your sexy ideas, you are creative and sexy. But if she doesn't like them, then you are a pervert. It seemed Amanda was a little more conservative than I thought, and I wanted to be careful not to push her too far past her comfort zone. I didn't know if I should share the other idea I had or not, though it was obvious that nothing along those lines was going to happen.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

I hesitated, but answered, "I feel like a pervert."

"Why?" she exclaimed.

"Well, for making you uncomfortable like that. I didn't mean to upset you."

"Well," she said, "that's OK. No harm done. In fact, it made me feel horny," and I saw a gleam in her eye.

"Then it's too bad we're almost to the hotel. I was going to try and give you an orgasm before we got there," I confessed.

"Out here?" she asked nervously. "I don't think I'm ready for that."

"I know. And that's OK. I was looking for ways to create fun experiences for you. We still have time to create memories," I told her. We continued to the hotel. Amanda explained that although she had her own hotel room, she asked if she could stay with me. Her request made me feel content knowing she wanted to be with me. Having a beautiful woman in close proximity was a nice feeling.

When we got to the room, I took off my jacket. Then I watched as Amanda started taking off her coat. As she was about to unbutton the last button, she noticed me watching her, and realized what I was about to see. After a brief pause, she started moving slower, unbuttoned the last button, and stood up straight, letting me see her skin between her neck and pants through the opening in her coat. "Do you like what you see?" she asked in a sultry voice.

"So far so good," I replied with a smile.

She slowly removed her coat and hung it in the closet, then did the same with her blouse. I watched her slowly unzip her jeans. She kept her eyes looking at mine. She pushed her jeans down to her thighs, wiggling her hips to help them slide past them. She bent at the waist and pushed her jeans down to her ankles, allowing her breasts to loosely hang below her chest, swaying as she removed one pant leg at a time. She stood back up and paused, allowing me to take in the beautiful curves of her shoulders, her waist, her hips, her thighs, and of course, her beautiful breasts. The only thing she wore were her baby blue panties with a little lace around the edges. Then she turned, giving me a view of her back, with the outline of her shoulder blades, her spine running down her back, and those nice, long legs. She inserted her fingers into the waist band of her panties. Bending only at the waist, she slid her panties over the roundness of her ass and down her legs, pushing her pussy between her thighs and exposing her lips to me. Without any haste, she removed her panties, one foot at a time, before straightening up and turning to face me again. I quickly undressed. Soon we were both naked and looking at each other.

We took turns using the bathroom, then found ourselves in bed together, naked. I leaned over and gently kissed her. She kissed me back. The kissing went from little kisses to passionate kissing in only a few seconds, with me moving over on top of her. Although I started kissing her with her lying on her back, she pushed me off her in a surge of passion. She rolled me onto my back, climbed on top of me, and hungrily kissed me. Her hands explored every part of my upper body as fast as she could, with her entire body weight on top of me. She rubbed her entire body up and down along mine until turned into a concentrated pelvic grind. Suddenly she said, "Fuck", grabbed my dick, placed it at her entrance, and, without ceremony, plunged herself down, sheathing my cock inside her. She raised herself up and kept grinding on my dick, getting faster over time. Then she got up on her feet, squatted, and began bouncing on my dick, taking more time in this position. She got back on her knees and leaned over me, continuing to grind on me as though she had an intense itch in her pussy that needed to be scratched. I tried to slow her down to make this time last, but she was having none of that. Her tits bounced wildly. Her grunting was fierce, and in time with her thrusts. Then her thrusts started to slow, and her grunting started morphing into moans, until she suddenly stopped and shuddered with a deep guttural moan. Exhausted, she collapsed on my chest, panting. I wasn't sure what had overtaken her like that, but she seemed satisfied for now, and I was happy she just went for it like that.

We talked for a while reviewing some of our family history. Amanda told me of her childhood on the east coast, then her move to the northwest for a boyfriend and finding a new job in the area. After breaking up, she found another guy, but that relationship didn't last very long either. Her sisters and cousins had all married before they turned 30. Since she was in her early 30's, and now without prospects, she was very discouraged and started to feel a little desperate.

I explained how one of my parents was from the east coast, the other was from the west, and somehow, I grew up during my teen years in the Midwest. When Dad got transferred to southern California, the whole family moved. Since I didn't have any sisters, I felt a little girl crazy growing up, a feeling that really had never gone away. When I was single, I got along very well with women, getting them to open up on some very personal matters. But it seemed I never left that friend zone.

My wife's family was the same as Amanda's, in that if the girl wasn't married by the age of 30, they would say, "Too late, close the gate." So, my wife's whole family was amazed that a successful guy found her and married her when she was in her mid-30's. Although I avoided opportunities to meet other women after I married, there was a small handful who expressed an interest in me, of various age groups. All of this was extremely flattering to me, but I didn't feel it was worth risking my marriage to have a little fun or another relationship.

Then she asked me a hard question. "Are you ever going to tell your wife about me?" she asked.

I had lots of responses, but trying to decide how much to tell, and in what order, that was a difficult question to answer now. "I've had a few opportunities to cheat. I even signed up on an adult cheaters website, but eventually deleted my account because I just couldn't do it." I paused as I thought about what next to say. "When my wife gave me my hall pass, she had pancreatic cancer. She already knew, but didn't tell me for another week. I lost her about three weeks later."

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry," she said, very concerned, and looking into my eyes.

"It's ok. Don't worry. I'm doing ok," I explained. "All those years of frustration eventually became equated to sex...or actually, porn, since I was celibate. So many times I was frustrated, I turned to porn. Since I couldn't really do anything about it, the porn turned back into frustration. It has been an endless cycle. You told me how I've made you feel better. What you may not understand, or maybe you have a better idea now, is that, in many ways, you have been helping me, tremendously. You have been filling a hole in my heart. I know it's temporary, but it has felt very nice."

"Well, why didn't you tell me before?" she asked, a little accusatory.

"Simply because I didn't think it would have helped you. You were pretty down, and I really wanted you to feel better. The more I encouraged you, the better I felt. If I had thought about it more, I might not have even told you now. But I didn't know how to answer your question, and kinda figured it might somehow be an encouragement to you knowing how much you are helping me. I really do appreciate you. And the more I know about you, the more I like you."

"Aw, that is so sweet," she said. We laid there in silence, just thinking about what I just said. She continued running her fingers through my chest hair as I caressed the bare skin of her rib cage, trying not to tickle her.

"And I probably didn't say anything because I gave up hope long ago that there would be any woman, much less a woman as beautiful as you, who would actually let me spend some quiet time with her. It is going to be very hard to say goodbye to you. I really don't want to," I explained.

"I know what you mean. I don't want to think about it. Let's just enjoy the time we have for now," she proposed.

After talking about our dreams, we eventually got more personal, exploring some of our milder fantasies. She likes the man to make most decisions, in bed and out, as his decisions can provide some interesting anticipation. Sometimes she would realize that his decisions showed he was losing interest in her, or just taking her for granted. She always wanted a strong man to throw her around in bed, and I let her know that that man wouldn't be me now that I'm an old engineer. She had told me earlier that she liked fast cars and the thrill of roller coasters. She told me I was the first to actually make an effort to please her in bed, while the other guys typically did what made them feel good, and rarely satisfied her own needs.