Amanda's Gifts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With heavy breathing from exhaustion, we both collapsed on the bed. I untied her and we kissed. We got ready for bed and fell asleep in each other's arms. We rose early in the morning and shared a ride to the airport. We had different flights home, so we said our goodbyes, promised to stay in touch, and parted, unsure if we'd really ever see each other again. Our goodbye felt rushed, as I sat in my seat and thought about it. It was a long flight home but filled with memories I had of getting to know a wonderful young woman, and the many gifts she gave me that I truly valued. It was an unlikely possibility, but I really hoped to see her again one day.

********

After we returned home, we texted a few times, but didn't really have much to say other than expressing how much we enjoyed meeting and spending time together. We assured one another that we would look for opportunities to meet up again somehow, without making any definite commitments. After just a few days, our texting stopped.

One evening, while I watched the news and munched on a sandwich I made for dinner, my phone chimed with a text message. I was in no hurry to read another texted spam message, but eventually looked over to see who it was. Surprised, I picked up the phone and read Amanda's message. It was two simple words that caught my attention. The text simply said, "Got rope?"

********

I always appreciate your feedback, public and private. I'm slowly learning what might make a writing both a good story and erotically exciting. Hopefully, it is a good balance of romance and eroticism for most tastes. Your comments will help me (and others too) with the next couple of stories I'm working on.